We are Friends!

Aspiring Lovers

TaeTeuk

At the operation room

''Oppa I'm scared!!!!'' Jiyeon cried as she lied on the bed.

''Jiyeon hey I am here.See I am here in front of you!'' Leeteuk assured but Jiyeon tried to get out of the room.The other doctors stops her.

''No I'm scared!!!! I can't see anything properly!'' Jiyeon cried as she tried to move.

''Jiyeon it's gonna be fine!'' Leeteuk assured while Dr.SM was coming inside the room.

Dr.SM gestures Leeteuk,Dr.Krystal and other staff to come to the corner of the room.

''Listen carefully we have to make sure the patient doesn't sleep so we have to make her awake no matter what.'' Dr.SM ordered. ''Dr.Taeyeon and Dr.Leeteuk because the patient is close with you two and trusts you two it is your duty to calm her down! Let's go!''

''No! I don't want to the injection near me!!!!'' Jiyeon cried and struggled to get out of the bed.

''Jiyeon listen to me.It's gonna be okay and everything will be fine.'' Leeteuk assured and took the injection in his hands.

''No No NO!'' Jiyeon shouted but Leeteuk injected the injection on her arm.

''All done!'' Leeteuk smiled.

''Genie Oppa I feel sleepy!'' Jiyeon informed which made all the doctors shocked.

''Jiyeon so tell me when you are gonna be fine first of all what do you want?'' Leeteuk chatted so he could distract Jiyeon from sleeping. ''Don't shout at me later saying genie oppa didn't tell me so tell me now!''

''Genie oppa I will be fine right?'' Jiyeon asked.

''Of course princess!'' Leeteuk answered.

''My teacher said whatever God wants it will happen and I think God is angry with me.'' Jiyeon chatted.

''No Jiyeon! Why would god be angry would you? You are a good girl!'' Leeteuk said.

''What if my vision gets lost forever? How will I be able to live and how would I be able to see?'' Jiyeon cried as she got worried about her situation.

''You'll find a way!'' Taeyeon sadly answered.

''Unnie why are you so sad?'' Jiyeon asked and everyone was focused on Jiyeon. ''Why are you all so sad?!''

Jiyeon's vision slowly starts to become worse.

''Why isn't anyone speaking!?'' Jiyeon exclaimed as she got paranoid.

''Dr.Taeyeon!'' Dr.SM demanded her to speak to Jiyeon.

''No Jiyeon I am not sad at all.Nothing will happen to you besides we all are here for you!'' Taeyeon asssured.

''Listen to me Jiyeon.Once you get well we will travel to lots of places and we will play a lot.This time Taeyeon unnie will also come and we 3 will have fun I promise!'' Leeteuk chatted while the other doctors did a operation on her.


HaeSica

At the general ward

Donghae enters the general ward to find a table,which had a cake on it,in the middle of the way.

''Why is this cake here?'' Donghae asked. ''I have told you all this morning that besides the canteen no other place is available for eating and drinking! Who put this cake here?''

Everyone then claps their hands and says ''Welcome Dr.Donghae! Welcome!''

''Okay Okay Stop it!'' Donghae announced and everyone stopped. ''Are you all mad? What is this welcome all about? It's been around a month I have been here!''

''When someone new comes to YG then we welcome them! In YG Style!'' A person answered.

''Yeah and we haven't welcomed you so Welcome!'' Jessica smiled.

''Thank you but No thank you! This is not needed.'' Donghae said.

''How is it not needed? You have done so much for us and we can do this for you right?'' Jessica talked.

''Oh really Dr.Jessica?'' Donghae questioned and Jessica nodded her head.

''Quick! Cut the cake!!!! Quick Quick!'' Jessica pressured.

''Fine!'' Donghae sighed and cut the cake.

Donghae cuts a slice of cake and feeds himself.He was about to leave when Jessica puts a piece of cake on his face which everyone except Donghae laughs.

''How dare you?'' Donghae angrily grumbled as he glared at Jessica.

''Eh?What is there to dare?You just took a some cake and ate it.That's NOT the way to eat a cake in YG.This is!'' Jessica said and shoved another slice of cake on Donghae's face which made everyone laugh again.

''Dr.Jessica who do you think you are?!'' Donghae angrily asked.

''Dr It's now my turn!'' A patient said and shoved a piece of cake on Donghae's face

Soon everyone started to shove a piece of cake on Donghae's face.

''STOP IT!'' Donghae angrily shouted. ''And you Dr.Jessica Jung!''

Donghae takes a piece of cake and shoves it all around Jessica's face.HaeSica angrily takes more piece of cakes and shoves it on each other and than the other patient seperates the two.

''LEAVE ME!'' Donghae shouted. ''STOP IT DR.JESSICA!''

Jessica was about to shove another piece of cake when....

''I SAID STOP IT!'' Donghae again shouted.

''DON'T SHOUT! SHOUTING INFRONT OF EVERYONE WOULDN'T PROVE ANYTHING! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTROL THE WHOLE HOSPITAL?'' Jessica shouted.

''I am warning YOU!'' Donghae pointed his finger at Jessica. ''Otherwise!''

''Otherwise what? What Dr.Donghae! Otherwise what?'' Jessica questioned.

''I AM WARNING YOU! STOP IT!'' Donghae shouted which made Jessica roll her eyes.

''You have been saying that a lot.Why don't you do something? Kick me out of here!'' Jessica pressured.

''You wanna leave YG?'' Donghae questioned.

''Yes!'' Jessica nodded her head. ''You are the boss right so do something!''

''SHOULD I KICK YOU OUT OF HERE?'' Donghae questioned.

''YES!'' Jessica glared at Donghae.

''Fine! Then I will NOT do that because whatever you want will NOT happen in YG! You will only stay here.'' Donghae replied.

''It will happen! It will definately happen Dr.Donghae!'' Jessica replied.

''It will NOT happen.'' Donghae answered.

''It will.'' Jessica talked.

''It will NOT!'' Donghae debated.

''Alright Fine! Wanna bet?'' Jessica said.

''Pffft What?'' Donghae laughed at her immature talk.

''Didn't you hear what I said? Wanna bet? In JUST 10 Days you will drop me on the front of YG!'' Jessica added.

''Tsk Tsk Tsk Dr.Jessica!'' Donghae laughed and shoved some of the icing on Jessica's cheek. ''A bet? Sure fine! You are gonna lose!''

''Only time will tell.'' Jessica smiled and shoved the cake on Donghae's face.

Jessica left the room while Donghae angrily glares at her.


SunSun

At the dressing Room

Eunhyuk pulls Sunny,thinking it was Hyoyeon,and tightly hugs her making Sunny blush and smile since she liked Eunhyuk.Sungmin entes the dressing room and is shocked to see Sunny and Eunhyuk hugging each other.Eunhyuk breaks the hug and is shocked to know that he was hugging Sunny.

''S-Sunny You?'' Eunhyuk was shocked while Sunny was blushing.

''Uhm...Interesting.I didn't know that you and Sunny were!'' Sungmin said and was about to leave when Eunhyuk stops him.

''No! I am sorry.A-A-Actually I thought it was Yesung!'' Eunhyuk lied.

''N-No it's not a problem.'' Sunny blushed and left the dressing room leaving Sungmin and Eunhyuk together.

''Why did you wanted to hug Yesung?'' Sungmin questioned.

''Why do you care?'' Eunhyuk said and left Sungmin confused with his behaviour.


SiFany

At Minho's office

SiFany enter Dr.Minho's office and meet Dr.Krystal and Dr.Minho.

''Sorry Bro! I think we have arrived in the wrong room.'' Siwon said and was about to leave when Minho stops him.

''You have arrived in the right room! Dr.SM told us to talk to you.'' Minho answered.

''Dr.SM is busy so we will inform the decision our medical board has decided.'' Krystal talked. ''What you two did is not forgiveable BUT still the medical board wants to give you two one more chance.''

Tiffany smiles at the good news while Siwon is shocked and angry that he won't be able to get out of SM.

''So I am NOT gonna get out of SM?'' Siwon asked and Krystal nodded her head.

''This was your first and last chance so if we get another complain about you two than the consequenses for you two will be bad.'' Minho answered.

''Right.'' Siwon angrily said under his breath.

''What happen Dr.Siwon? Aren't you happy?'' Krystal questioned.

''No Dr.Krystal.I am so happy!'' Siwon fake smiled.

''Not so soon Dr.Siwon! You two aren't going to be kicked out of SM BUT you two will have punishments.There is a village,where kids are getting diseases so you two will have to give them vaccinations!'' Krystal announced.

''Cool.When are the kids gonna come!'' Siwon asked.

''The kids aren't coming here Dr.Siwon! You have to go there and give them vaccinatoins!'' Krystal answered.

''NO!'' Siwon quickly said.

''Sir! I am gonna go with him?'' Tiffany questioned as she pointed to Siwon.

''Who said that we will listen to your opinion about this?'' Minho harshly responded. ''Do what is told.This is a punishment no questions!''


HyoHyuk

At Hyoyeon's room

Hyoyeon sat down on her bed as she remembered what Eunhyuk said about Wonder Girls.

''They are very very very hot!'' Eunhyuk's voice voiced in Hyoyeon's mind.

Hyoyeon sees some magazines and looks through the images.She then picks up one of dresses she bought.

''Aish I did buy it but how do I wear this?'' Hyoyeon panicked since Hyoyeon wasn't comfortable in short minidresses she never wore any.

Hyoyeon changes into the white minidress she bought.

hyoyeon.jpg

Eunhyuk enters her room through the window and quietly sees Hyoyeon looking through herself in the mirror.She was looking very beautiful y! Very y indeed.He couldn't stop staring at her.Hyoyeon hears a beeping sound.

''Oh Coffee!'' Hyoyeon remembered and quickly went to the kitchen to get her coffee.Since she was home alone she didn't bother to change.Hyoyeon tries to pull a cupboard open but sees a hand touching her hand.Hyoyeon quickly turns around.

''Eunhyuk? What are you doing here?'' Hyoyeon asked as she covered her chest with her hands.

''You....like this?'' Eunhyuk asked but then sneezed.

''You're wet from the rain.Let me get you something.'' Hyoyeon blushed and quickly went to her room.

Hyoyeon goes through her closet to get him a towel but when she turned around she found Eunhyuk staring at her in her room.

Hyoyeon gives him the towel and quickly goes in the kitchen.Hyoyeon was walking when she almost trips on the heels she was wearing and the poor girl hurts herself.Hyoyeon had gotten herself a cut on her foot.Eunhyuk quickly lifts her and places her on the table,shocking Hyoyeon with the action he did,Hyoyeon was ashamed and embarrassed that her boyfriend had to see her in this.After Eunhyuk took the piece that was stuck on her foot Hyoyeon was about to go to the room but Eunhyuk stops her.

''E--E..Eun..hyuk.'' Hyoyeon stuttered.

Eunhyuk puts his arms around Hyoyeon's waist and pulls her close to his body.

''Leave me please.'' Hyoyeon was blushing so much that her face was red.

Eunhyuk lifts her chin up using his hand and kisses her.Hyoyeon,hesistates at first but,kisses Eunhyuk back.It has been a long time since they tasted each other lips and that moment was just incredible.


YulSung

At the canteen

Yesung sees Hyoyeon and Yuri huggin each other.

''Isn't Hyoyeon so lucky! She always hugs Yuri-ah!'' Yesung smiled.

''Yesung she is her sister.You wanna make Yuri your sister?'' Sungmin asked.

''YA! Don't you feel ashamed of talking rubbish things like this?'' Yesung countered back and sat down on a chair. ''Hi Yuri-Ah!''

''Hey Yuri.'' Sungmin greeted.

''Hi Guys!'' Yuri smiled.

''Guys I was thinking one thing.When I get married I will live in the forest with my wife!'' Yesung informed. ''Yuri-ah you can stay in the forest right?''

''Excuse me?'' Yuri was confused.

''I..I'll get coffee for you!'' Yesung said and quickly walked away,embarrassed that his mouth just blabbered something like that out.

Sungmin and Yuri were talking when Yesung comes back and interrupts their conversation.

''I was talking to Yuri.'' Sungmin said.

''Oh well.It's the same thing right Yuri?'' Yesung chatted.


With Sunny and Eunhyuk

''Hey! You aren't angry are you?'' Sunny asked.

''I am in a good mood!'' Eunhyuk replied.

''Listen to me okay.My grandma is sick.'' Sunny was worried.

''So you want me to talk to Dr.BoA about your leave?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''Also talk about yours!'' Sunny answered.

''What? Why me?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''My grandma wants to see my future husband and I said that you are my husband!'' Sunny panicked.

''WHAT?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?'' Eunhyuk loudly said but someone called Sunny which made her walk away from Eunhyuk.


YoonBum (I wanted to put JYP at the end)

At a room

Since Yoona was unconsious in the surgery room Kibum had to drop out of the surgery to take Yoona out of the surgery room and into a new room.Kibum is leaning on the wall while Yoona starts to wake up.Yoona sees Kibum is holding her surgery clothes.

''MY CLOTHES?!?!?!?!?!'' Yoona exclaimed. ''YA! Why did you bring me here?!''

''Pffftt Don't act too innocent!'' Kibum scoffed

Yoona looks under the bed's quilt and sees that she is wearing her clothes and stands up.

''How am I here?'' Yoona asked. ''And how are you here?''

''Finally you are consious now I can go do my work besides you have wasted a lot of my time!'' Kibum informed.

''But why am I here?'' Yoona questioned.

''Because you were unconsious in the surgery and Dr.SM has instructed me to take care of you!'' Kibum answered. ''I missed the surgery because of you.''

Yoona thinks about the mask and how Kibum stopped her from wearing the mask.She remembers Kibum stating that it was Dr.SM's mask but still Yoona wore the mask and the mask made her unconsious.

''You...You stopped me from wearing that mask right?'' Yoona asked.

''Mask? What mask?'' Kibum lied. ''What mask are you talking about?''

''You! YOU and that MASK! I understand everything now!'' Yoona exclaimed.

''What? What do you understand?'' Kibum pretended to be innocent.

''You tried to sabotage Dr.SM's surgery and you wanted Dr.SM to be unconsious from that mask but I got unconsious!'' Yoona informed as she got Kibum's plan.

''I don't understand anything you are saying!'' Kibum angrily replied.

''But I understand everything!'' Yoona said. ''You did something with the mask so that Dr.SM can be unconsious and his surgery will not be complete! How can you do this?!''

''I have done Nothing like you have said.'' Kibum angrily stated.

''I will go tell Dr.SM everything now!'' Yoona said and left the room.

''Damn it!'' Kibum angrily said under his breath and chased after Yoona.


SeoKyu (They have a longer scene than SooWook)

After trying to open the door for long enough Seohyun sat down on the floor,crying.

''Owwwwwwww!!!!!'' Someone called out as they walked.

Seohyun quickly stood up and banged her fist on the door.

''Please open the door!!!!'' Seohyun called out.

''Who is it?'' A familiar voice asked.

''Oppa!!! Henry Oppa! It's me Seohyun!'' Seohyun said.

''Where are you Seohyun?'' Henry asked.

''Over here Oppa!'' Seohyun answered. ''Please open the door oppa! I am locked!''

''Where?'' Henry asked.

''In the storage room Oppa!'' Seohyun replied. ''Oppa please open the door!''

Henry opened the lock on the door and Seohyun quickly came out.

''Thank you Henry Oppa!'' Seohyun thanked as she bowed.

Then Seohyun quickly ran to the stage.She was already late but she didn't wanted to dissapoint Kyuhyun.

-----------------------------------------

At the stage

''Guys! I always fulfilled my promise and I promised you all that Seohyun will sing on this stage but I'm sorry guys! I have broken that promise due to the change of plans!'' Kyuhyun apologised.

Victoria and Annie smiled in victory.The crowd all boo-ed at Kyuhyun,who was apologising to the crowd then Seohyun quickly ran on the stage.She panics when she hesistates at the crowd.Kyuhyun turns her body to face him and smiles at her.

''Remember nerd don't be afraid.'' Kyuhyun whispered.

Seohyun takes a deep breath and sings.

===========AFTER SINGING=================

The crowd claps their hands for Seohyun as they were amazed that such a quiet girl could have an incredible voice.Kyuhyun stands next to her.

''You did it nerd!'' Kyuhyun happily smiled at her.

''Thank You Kyuhyun.'' Seohyun thanked because if it wasn't for him none of this could ever happen.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun intertwined their hands together as they bowed down to the crowd,who was cheering and shouting with joy.Victoria and Annie angrily went out of the backstage,jealous with the attention Seohyun was getting.

tumblr_lvonm4m0Y71qdmsr6o2_500.jpg

--------------------------------------------

At a room

''Thank you nerd!'' Kyuhyun said as he held Seohyun's hand.

''What? You brought me here to say that?'' Seohyun smiled.

''No I brought you here to say that I have proven my point to you! Remember when I told you ''No one else can perform better than you'' and now Miss.Seohyun Choi is the new winner of the JYP University's Talent Show!'' Kyuhyun answered.

''Actually Kyuhyun I have locked in a storage room and I was so scared there.When I came running into the stage I saw everyone making fun of you and booing you which made me feel bad and-----'' Seohyun got interrupted by Kyuhyun.

''Thanks for saving me!'' Kyuhyun smiled at Seohyun.

''I should be saying thanks for having faith in me and for being a trustable person!'' Seohyun replied. ''I honestly thought that I wouldn't be able to sing but due to your hard work I could.''

''I didn't do anything.You did all the hard work.'' Kyuhyun talked.

''It was my mistake to misunderstand you.The way you truly are is different from how you look!'' Seohyun chatted.

''Really? I thought I always looked smart.'' Kyuhyun showed his cheeky smiled.

''You always thought good for me and you always take care of others! I never thought that we would ever be friends.'' Seohyun chuckled.

''Okay so this means we are now equal partners so no more guru Kyuhyun only Kyuhyun! Hi.'' Kyuhyun answered.

SeoKyu smiled at each other as they shook hands.

''Give people a chance nerd.I'll tell you something about Kyuhyun=The more closer you are with him the better.'' Kyuhyun winked at Seohyun.


SooWook

At the corrider of the university

Ryeowook was walking when..........

''Ryeowook!'' Sooyoung called out which made Ryeowook stop walking. ''Listen to me please.Miss.Choi has chosen us for the best dancing pair did you hear that? I was so happy to hear that!!! Thanks Ryeowook!''

Sooyoung walked closer to Ryeowook,who didn't bother turning around to face Sooyoung.

''You don't need to thank me.'' Ryeowook said as he turned around.

''But you did come here to support me in the dance!'' Sooyoung said.

''It wasn't for you Sooyoung! That dance was for me,for my university since this talent show was a big thing for our university and our university's sponsers were here besides I don't betray others like you nor do I have a brother or sister that I can use.'' Ryeowook angrily replied. ''You are so smart Sooyoung! To make project reports,to answer at the right time in class and make such a plan that I had no clue that I was being trapped.Sooyoung I have an advice for you if you smartly use your brain for studies than you would have been the university's best student.Has this brain of yours ever thought of something good?' You can do anything for yourself right? You just know how to use others for your advantage even though if it was your own sister or friend! I never knew that you did this all just for a dance partner!? It is just my fault that I agreed to everything you said.''

''You're right.It's your fault that's why you never even had a friend in this university.Just for a small mistake and even though I have asked you to forgive me so many times you don't understand anything than fine! I don't want to talk to you either.Just keep this ego of yours somewhere else Mr.Ryeowook Kim.'' Sooyoung snapped and both SooWook parted their seperate ways.


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Sorry for not updating since I was sick and I still am but I wanna update for you all.

TaeTeuk operating on Jiyeon! Our childish and fighting duo HaeSica! Eunhyuk mistaking hugging Sunny which made Sungmin shocked but Sungmin doesn't have feelings for Sunny right now. SiFany gets one chance from the medical board. HyoHyuk's lovely kissing moment. Yesung hinting his love for Yuri again XD SooWook are angry with each other. Yoona finds out about Kibum's plan! SeoKyu are finally friends :D

Thanks for reading this chapter! Please comment since I am getting less comments which I think I deserve since a sick person here is updating for you all and I have put in hard work and effort into this!  >:/

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. SeoKyu=They are finally friends and the way Kyu assures Seo that everything will be fine.Seo finally sings her heart out and SeoKyu hold hands while bowing! <3 <3 <3
  2. HyoHyuk=Their cute kissing scene and how Hyo dressed up for Hyuk since he talked about Wonder Girls. <3 <3
  3. YulSung=How Yesung suddenly asked Yuri if she would like to live in the forest since he said he will live in the forest with his wife XD Sungmin and Yuri were talking BUT Yesung interrupts and says it is the same thing :P  <3

Tell me which ones are yours!