3 in 1=Why can't I stop staring at her?

Aspiring Lovers

At SM Junior Hospital

With TaeTeuk

Taeyeon=Hello? Appa? Are you there?

Mr.SM=Hello? Taeyeon? Hello?

Leeteuk snatches the phone off Taeyeon's hand.

''How dare you touch me!?'' Taeyeon shouted.

''How dare you touch my phone!?'' Leeteuk shouted back.

''You dare to touch me?'' Taeyeon yelled.

Jiyeon,who was in the middle of TaeTeuk starts to faint.

''Jiyeon?! Jiyeon?'' Both TaeTeuk called out.

''Now Look what you did!!! Jiyeon?'' Leeteuk called out while shouting at Taeyeon.Jiyeon then smiles and laughs at them.

''When you two fight I really don't like it.'' Jiyeon stated.

''Jiyeon that was a very bad joke! That was very bad!'' Taeyeon taunted. ''This is not done!''

Jiyeon and Leeteuk laugh while hi-fiving each other.Taeyeon stands up and leaves them.

A police car comes in the place which makes TaeTeuk,Jiyeon and the kids to look at the police.

''Who is Dr.Leeteuk Park?'' The policeman asked.

Taeyeon gives an evil smile.

''Me!'' Leeteuk said.

==============Flashback===============

''Hello policeman! Help me please! I am being kidnapped by Dr.Leeteuk Park! Please hurry!'' Taeyeon said and hung up the phone.

==========END OF FLASHBACK=========

''Look Inspector! I haven't kidnapped this girl.You are misunderstanding.'' Leeteuk said with ease.

''HEY! That is not your job to tell me.I am here to fulfill my orders and to arrest you!'' The inspector shouted.

''Sir what did I even do?'' Leeteuk asked.

*SLAP*

The policeman slapped Leeteuk which made Taeyeon to smile even more.

''Look inspector! You can talk to me but you can't hit me like this!'' Leeteuk warned.

The inspector was about to slap him when he held his hand and stopped him.

''What are you all looking at? Hit this bastard!'' The inspector commanded and the other policemens started to beat Leeteuk.

''Please don't hit Leeteuk oppa! It's not his fault.'' Jiyeon begged.

The policemens hit Leeteuk with their batons.

''I didn't even do anything!'' Leeteuk shouted but the other policemens hit him even more.

Soon Mr.SM came.

''Pick him and put him in the van!'' The inspector commanded and was taking him when...

''Wait a minute! What is this? Where are you taking him?'' Mr.SM asked.

''We are taking him to the police station.'' The inspector informed.

Jiyeon ran to Mr.SM.

''Please uncle do something! Don't let Leeteuk oppa go to the police station.'' Jiyeon begged.

''Look Dr.SM we have a complain against him so we have to take him to the police station but after that you can bail him out of the police station!'' The inspector informed and took Leeteuk to the police van.

Jiyeon ran to Taeyeon.

''Unnie! I promise that I will never ask for anything else now.Even if I go blind I won't ask you for anything.Just release Leeteuk oppa please!'' Jiyeon begged.

''Taeyeon what is happening?'' Mr.SM asked.

''I will tell you.Leeteuk oppa just wanted to fulfill my wish.I asked him to come here! I said sorry to unnie but she still called the police here! Please do something uncle.They will beat oppa a lot.Please!'' Jiyeon begged.

''Oppa!'' Jiyeon said and ran to the police van.

''Jiyeon! Jiyeon!'' Taeyeon called out but Jiyeon ignored her.

''Jiyeon?'' Leeteuk said.

''Oppa please don't go.'' Jiyeon cried.

''Jiyeon don't worry.I'll go for a while and come back soon.'' Leeteuk assured her. ''Go away from here.''

Jiyeon cried more.

''Jiyeon when you cry you really don't look nice.Please don't cry.I promise that I will come back!'' Leeteuk promised.

The police car drove.

''Oppa!'' Jiyeon called out and ran after the police van.Jiyeon ran but then her vision went away and the poor girl fainted on the road.


At the reception.

Dr.Krystal is giving orders to the new interns.

''Maam! Please I want to assiant Dr.SM.'' Kibum requested.

''What you want and what you don't. Dr.Kibum I really don't care about it.'' Dr.Krystal harshly said which Yoona smiled at that respond. ''I have said the duties you all should be doing so now get to your duties!''

Everyone started to walk off.

''Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk! She said no to you.Awww you poor thing.Now how will you and Dr.SM be close to each other? I don't think that would be possible then.You know why? Oh yeah you will be in the gynae ward delivering babies! How cute! Poor babies! As soon as they are born they will see your miserable face Tsk Tsk Tsk!'' Yoona taunted while laughing at his bad luck.

Yoona walks out of the room.Kibum angrily glares at her while thinking for a new back up plan!

At the Locker Rooms

Everyone is discussing about nurse.Sunye's party.

''Kibum you are coming too right?'' Zhou Mi asked. ''We can all go together.''

''Please come alone Zhou mi since you know it is meant to be a happy party and if miserable people come to the party then it's gonna create lots of problems!'' Yoona said.

Zhou Mi leaves the locker room.

''Hey Siwon!'' Kibum called out and Siwon turns around. ''I want a favour from you.''

''Favour? From me? Dude no hard work,no sweat,no work okay!'' Siwon said.

''I just want to switch duties with you.'' Kibum explained. ''You assiant Dr.Krystal and I assiant Dr.SM.''

''That's it? Okay sure dude!'' Siwon said. ''Wait! Dr.Krystal cancelled my duities with Dr.SM so I don't have that duty.Sorry Dude!''

Siwon leaves the locker rooms leaving YoonBum behind.Yoona smirks at his bad luck and starts to walk since the duty with Dr.SM was with her.

''Yoona!'' Kibum called out.

''Hey Yoona!'' Heechul called.

''Hey Heechul.'' Yoona greeted. ''You are late did you know that there are so many rats in this room.God they were so annoying.'' Yoona said referring Kibum to rats.

Yoona and Heechul leaves the hospital.


With SiFany

Tiffany sighs at her bad luck as she puts the phone down.

''Miss.Puppy!'' Siwon said as he leaned on the wall. ''I heard everything.Here take this money.You can give it back to me when you have the money.''

''No thanks.I don't want it.'' Tiffany glared at him and walked ahead.

''Stop! You just said that you don't have money for the taxi so take this money.What's the problem?'' Siwon suggested.

''No thanks!'' Tiffany told him.

''I am not giving it to you forever so when you have the money you can give it back to me!'' Siwon told.

''It's Okay! I don't want it alright!'' Tiffany told him as she walked ahead.

''Look I heard everything alright! You said that you will reach at your house on time then take the money!'' Siwon persuaded.

''I will reach there by the bus!'' Tiffany told.

''Bus? In Korea the bus doesn't even reach on time so how will it be able to take you to your house on time?'' Siwon talked.

''Okay fine! Let's compromise! You don't want the money okay fine don't take it.I'll drop you home.'' Siwon said.

''No it's okay! I will reach there.'' Tiffany told.

''Of course you will reach there because you are gonna go by my car!'' Siwon said.

''Siwon!'' Tiffany glared at her.

''I am just telling you to come by my car not to runaway with me! You are late and I have a car so I drop you home and you won't be late.'' Siwon persuaded.

''Come on! Don't think a lot.Just come! I will count to three alright. 123.'' Siwon quickly counted.

*How can I go with him? If anyone sees me then?! On the first day of work a guy is dropping me at home? But if I don't go then I will be late to go to the play I have planned for the kids! What should I do?* Tiffany thought.

''Are you done? I will miss my race!'' Siwon said.

''Only in one condition!'' Tiffany said.

''Hey! I am dropping you and the car is mine so the conditions will also be mine alright!'' Siwon argued and Tiffany was about to walk ahead when... ''Okay fine what is your condition?''

''You will not talk at all.'' Tiffany told.

''That's all? Okay cool.And I have also one condition that you won't hit on me!'' Siwon said.

''WHAT?!?!?!'' Tiffany asked.

''Yeah!'' Siwon said.

*Aish I really do have to get home early today.And I do have to go with him!* Tiffany thought.

''Can we go now!? LET'S GO ALREADY!'' Siwon said as he ran to his car.

With SiFany

SiFany are sitting in the car.Siwon is driving his car and he drives it very fast.

''YA! We might have an accident or someone will get hurt! What are you doing?'' Tiffany shouted.

''Why?'' Siwon asked.

''Just drive this slowly!'' Tiffany requested.

''You think this is fast? This is called fast!'' Siwon said as he drove the car at the highest speed he could.Tiffany closed her eyes as she prayed for her life.

''Please Please Please make him drive this slowly god!'' Tiffany prayed.

''Hey Hello! I am giving you a life and you are complaining about me?'' Siwon taunted. ''Please I have to reach home fast and I also have to drop you for your so called play! I think the more you spend less time with me the better it will be!''

Siwon looks at the panicked Tiffany,who was cutely closing her eyes as she clasped her hands praying for her life.Siwon didn't know why he couldn't stop staring at her.The wind made her hair blow all over the place and in a good way.Siwon tried to stop but he just couldn't.If he could he would stare at her all day but he just didn't know why.

''Please....Please drive it slowly!'' Tiffany said and Siwon slowly lets go of the accelelator.Siwon smiles at her cuteness but then shakes his head.

''Miss.puppy!Look whatever you do just don't cry.Besides It is troublesome to drop you home.'' Siwon said.

''Stop Stop Stop!'' Tiffany shouted and Siwon stops the car.

''Now what?'' Siwon asked.

''Stop it here.My house is near by and I will walk there.'' Tiffany told.

''Sure?'' Siwon asked.

Tiffany glares at him while Siwon chuckles.Tiffany takes the seatbelt and stands up.

''Excuse me? At least say thanks!'' Siwon said. ''I have dropped you!''

Tiffany was about to go when she saw that her scarf was stuck on the car.She tried to pull it but the scarf won't get out.She pulled and pulled.Siwon sees her and observes her.Tiffany cutely glares at Siwon while he just looks at her.He again didn't know why he couldn't stop staring at her.The way she cutely tried to pull her scarf was so cute for Siwon.

''Excuse me? Can you at least try to get my scarf out!'' Tiffany asked.

Siwon just looks at her not responding.Tiffany pulls the scarf with all her strength and it finally comes out.Tiffany,who was angry that Siwon did not even help her,angrily walks away from Siwon.

''Hey Hello! Where is the thank you?'' Siwon shouted but Tiffany walks away from her.Siwon looks at the watch. ''Oh crap! I'm gonna be late!''

Siwon sat down and was about to drive off when he sees that Tiffany has dropped her purse on his car.

''Purse? HEY MISS.PUPPY YOU FORGOT YOUR--'' Siwon saw that Tiffany was not there anymore. ''Purse? She will get it tomorrow but it also has her home keys in them.AISH!'' Siwon exclaimed his anger.


AT JYP University

At SooSeo's room

Seohyun is peacefully sleeping in her room.Kyuhyun quietly climbs up to her room and locks the door but when Kyuhyun locks the door he mistakly made a loud sound which wakes Seohyun up.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Seohyun screamed.Kyuhyun quickly covers with his hands as he opened the lights.Seohyun sees that it was only Kyuhyun,smiling at her.

''Whenever girls see Kyuhyun I know they all like to scream!'' Kyuhyun boasted.

''BUT HOW--'' Kyuhyun covered Seohyun's mouth.

''Shhhhhhh.Okay I am gonna take my hand away from your mouth so don't scream!'' Kyuhyun said to her.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Someone knocks on the door.Seohyun pushes Kyuhyun.

''Why did you lock the door? What would people think?'' Seohyun taunted.

''Think about this Nerd if I didn't close the door then what would people think seeing us together like this?'' Kyuhyun teased.

''Unnie!'' Seohyun said.

''Shhhhhhhhhh.If you say something then you have to open the door and when you open the door then you know we are alone in this room so what would people think?'' Kyuhyun smiled.

''Look if you get caught then trust me you will be in big trouble.I....I'm opening the door!'' Seohyun said and ran to the door.She almost opened the door when.....

''Sure Nerd but at late night you are alone with a guy? So you open the door and people will start to suspect you too!'' Kyuhyun said.

''Me? Why me?'' Seohyun asked.

''If I get caught then I'm gonna say that Seohyun called me here!'' Kyuhyun smiled while Seohyun opened in shock.

''Me? Why did you even come here?'' Seohyun started to panic. ''Listen you hide behind the bed.''

''It's a easy place! Everyone will look there for sure.'' Kyuhyun said. ''I have a lot of experience! I've done this with a lot of girls!''

''Okay then....hide in the closet!'' Seohyun said.

''With your clothes? I don't mind.'' Kyuhyun smirked.

''No! Then...window! Get out by the window! Go!'' Seohyun said.

''Wait let me say what I wanted to say first.'' Kyuhyun said.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Kyuhyun smirked while Seohyun panics.

''Please! Please go away from here.'' Seohyun begged.

''I'm here to talk to you about the talent show but let me deal with them first.Don't worry.I have a plan!'' Kyuhyun said while placing his hands on Seohyun's shoulders.Seohyun looks at him and then his hands on her shoulders.Kyuhyun,realises that she is uncomfortable with his gesture so takes his hands off Seohyun.

Seohyun walks back and forth while panicking.Kyuhyun walks in front of her.

''Hi Seohyun.Everything alright?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Everything is fine for now.Please go away from here!'' Seohyun begged. ''If unnie comes here then I will tell her everything.''

''Okay I will talk to your unnie then! Why so fast?'' Kyuhyun smiled.

''You...You really are crazy!'' Seohyun said as she was shocked that he was not scared of her Sooyoung unnie.

''Crazy? And me? Having so much talent in your life you don't want to sing so I am not crazy you are!'' Kyuhyun stated.

''Please! I don't want to talk about the audition.You please just go!'' Seohyun demanded.

Kyuhyun walks a few steps infront of her and leans closer to her face.

''Can I stay here forever in your bedroom with you? Can I?'' Kyuhyun flirted which made Seohyun uncomfortable. ''Good girl.You stayed quiet for a while.Now hear me out will you! If you don't hear me then I will scream.Aaaaa-'' Seohyun leans in closer to his face and covers his mouth.SeoKyu looks at each other for a few seconds when Seohyun quickly takes away her hand off his mouth.

''Okay! Whatever you wanna say just say it quickly and then please go away from here! Unnie can come here any minute.'' Seohyun whined.

''Look the matter is simple.You have a lot of talent and your stage fright will make this talent disappear so look if you feel that people in front of lots of people is scary then I can help you! I don't mind.'' Kyuhyun informed.

''I don't want any help from you!'' Seohyun answered.

''This is what you think but in reality you really do need my help! You really are something! Whenever you talk to someone new you always hesistate!'' Kyuhyun stated.

''So?'' Seohyun asked.

''You can be famous like me!'' Kyuhyun boasted.

''And then?'' Seohyun asked again.

''And then? Don't you wanna be famous like me?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''What did you get from being famous?'' Seohyun asked which made Kyuhyun's smile disappear. ''Look! Look! I agreed to you and listened to you so now please go away from here! Unnie can come here any minute!''

''So?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''What do you mean by so? You will get caught!'' Seohyun answered.

''And then?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''And then? I don't know what will happen!'' Seohyun said while gently pushing me.

''First promise me! You will listen to me.Hurry up since my date is waiting for me!'' Kyuhyun told.

''I can't sing infront of everyone in the talent show.'' Seohyun said.

''Who said to sing? I am just asking you for a chance to spend some of your boring time with me,Kyuhyun! And I,Kyuhyun will change you completely from head to toe!'' Kyuhyun said and Seohyun innocently looked at her toes.

''What?'' Seohyun questioned.

''Babes! I am talking about Attitude!'' Kyuhyun flirted. ''I'll make you someone who is super confident and ready for new challenges like me! Agree?''

Seohyun thinks for a while.

''Fine! I have no hurry but tomorrow I want my answer! And it should be a yes because Kyuhyun does not have a habit of hearing No!'' Kyuhyun said and climbed down from her window.

Seohyun looked down and saw that Kyuhyun was with Henry.Henry looks at his hyung staring into Seohyun while smiling and on the other hand Seohyun looks at Kyuhyun for a while and goes inside.Kyuhyun smirks about Seohyun.


At the University's Dance room

SooWook arrives inside the dance room.

''Okay! This is one of my favourite song! We will dance in this track okay!'' Sooyoung said and played the song which was the worst song you could ever dance to. ''We will dance in this song okay!''

Sooyoung does a funny dance.

''It's so good right?'' Sooyoung said which made Ryeowook shakes his head. ''Why? What happen?''

Ryeowook stops the song which makes Sooyoung confused.

''I think we should do something stylish! Like Salsa.'' Ryeowook smiled.

''What?'' Sooyoung asked.

''Salsa! Have you ever heard of it?'' Ryeowook asked.

''Of course I have but I haven't done it.'' Sooyoung informed.

''No problem! Just do what I tell you to do Okay?'' Ryeowook said.

''Why?'' Sooyoung asked.

''Cause I can teach you salsa!'' Ryeowook informed. ''Okay I am gonna take my left leg ahead so you take your left leg behind okay!''

Ryeowook takes his leg ahead but Sooyoung jumps behind.

''Err Sooyoung do it a bit gently.Why don't we try it to the music!'' Ryeowook said and went to play the song.

Ryeowook puts his hand ahead and Sooyoung gives him her hand.Ryeowook then puts his other hand around Sooyoung's waist and pulls her closer to him making Sooyoung embarrassed shocked with this action.They dance for a few while but everytime they dance Sooyoung makes a mistake for example like....

  • Bump her head to his
  • Stomp on Ryeowook's foot
  • Gets too hyper and does a wierd dance
  • Hit Ryeowook in the eye or other body parts

SooWook was doing a dance step when Sooyoung falls down on Ryeowook making them ALMOST touch lips with each other. They look into each other's eyes for a while and stands up in embarrasment.Ryeowook is massage his nape while Sooyoung in looking down on the floor.


AT YG Senior Hospital

Eunhyuk spins the bottle and it lands on............HYOYEON.Hyoyeon has her eyes wide open as she knew it was never gonna be easy and Eunhyuk gives her an evil smirk.She knew it was gonna be something very very very hard.

''So Hyoyeon what is it gonna be Truth or Dare?'' Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon looks at him.She was trapped if she said truth he would ask her something very very very hard and if she said dare then she would do something very very very hard.

''Come on Hyo! Truth or Dare!'' Yesung said.

''What is there to ask! I mean obviously basketball here would say truth so is it truth or dare? Come on Dr.Hyoyeon!'' Eunhyuk teased.

''Dare!'' Hyoyeon said.

''Ohhhh! Dare! How Interesting! You see that jungle over there!'' Eunhyuk pointed to the dark jungle. ''Go there alone and spend 10 minutes there!''

''Eunhyuk are you crazy?!?!?! No Hyo! You don't need to do anything like that!'' Yesung said.

''Listen! If she wants to say No then let her do it by herself.'' Yuri said to Yesung. ''Come on Hyo! Just accept defeat since you are scared of the dark I know it!''

''Come on Dr.Hyo! Tell me.Wanna do it or are you too scared?'' Eunhyuk teased.

''Fine!'' Hyoyeon said and walked to the jungle.

At the jungle

Hyoyeon is walking inside the jungle.

''This Eunhyuk! Who does he think he is?! When I get a chance I'll teach him a good lesson!'' Hyoyeon said to herself while walking.

Hyoyeon stops when she hears scary animal sounds.This makes Hyoyeon scared.

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'' Hyoyeon screamed at the top of her lungs.

At the Medical Camp

The trio hears Hyoyeon screaming and stands up at once.

''Listen! I think there is a problem and Hyoyeon can't act since she really is scared of the dark!'' Yuri informed.

''Okay I'm gonna go get her and if I don't reach here in 10 minutes then get help.'' Eunhyuk said to the duo and walked inside the jungle.

Hyoyeon scared for her life runs as fast as she can but falls down.She sees the thing walking closer and closer to her.The thing was........A GOAT?!

''Oh Thank God! It was only a goat!'' Hyoyeon said as she took a deep breath. ''No big deal.Don't worry Hyo! Goats can't do anything.''

''Basketball? BASKETBALL? ARE YOU HERE?'' Eunhyuk called out but got no response. ''HYOYEON? YO BASKETBALL? I hope she is fine but Aish we can never trust that girl? If she is fine or not?''

Eunhyuk hears some animal noises.

''Oh man! Did the animals have to come now?'' Eunhyuk said and picked up a big stick. ''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'''

Eunhyuk screamed as he ran with the big stick and on the other side was Hyoyeon,screaming as she ran for her life.

'''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA''' Hyoyeon screamed as she closed her eyes.

''Animal? I mean Basketball.Hyoyeon! It's me,Eunhyuk!'' Eunhyuk said as she grabbed her two arms.Hyoyeon cutely opens one of her eye and sees that it was only Eunhyuk. ''You were scared right right right?''

''Are you crazy?!'' Hyoyeon shouted.

''Why were you screaming?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''Cause I saw you that's why!'' Hyoyeon answered.

''Oh How Funny! Let's go and find a safe place to stay for a while and the others will come for us.We won't find a way in this jungle at this late night!'' Eunhyuk said and made a wolf sound.

''AAAAAAAAA'' Hyoyeon screamed as she got startled.

''Stop it! I can already see a big stupid animal in front of me.Thanks but I can find my own way besides I don't need your help at all.'' Hyoyeon told him. ''Oh by the way I already won the dare you have given me!''

Hyoyeon angrily walks away from him.

''Hey Basketball.Wait up!'' Eunhyuk said as he followed her.Eunhyuk grabbed her arm to stop her. ''You are going to the wrong way since I got here from the camp and the way is over there!''

''No! It is this way!'' Hyoyeon argued and was about to walk off when Eunhyuk grabs her arm again to stop her.

''How are you so sure? Do you even have a compass?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''No but I have a brain! You go right and I go left.'' Hyoyeon said.Eunhyuk grabbed her arm again but Hyoyeon pushed him.Eunhyuk fell and he grabbed Hyoyeon with him so they fall down a hill.The two were rolling down but luckly they grabbed on a tree before they fell off the broken hill.

''Couldn't you wait for a minute?'' Eunhyuk complained.

''Couldn't you wait?!'' Hyoyeon argued.

HyoHyuk jumps off the tree and safely hands on the ground.

''Ouch!'' Hyoyeon said as she grabbed her arm.

''Now what happen?'' Eunhyuk questioned.

''Nothing.'' Hyoyeon replied.

''Show me your arm!'' Eunhyuk said and Hyoyeon tried not to show her arm. ''Hyoyeon I said show me your arm.''

Eunhyuk sees Hyoyeon with a big bruise on her arm.Eunhyuk luckly hand a bandage and bangaged Hyoyeon's arm.

''First Girls used to bandage boys and take care of them but this is the other way round.A handsome hero like me is doing your job.'' Eunhyuk chatted.

''Please! You and Hero? Have you even seen your face?'' Hyoyeon shouted.

''Yes I know I am very good looking!'' Eunhyuk boasted.

''You look like a monkey.'' Hyoyeon replied. ''This is all your fault! If you didn't give me this stupid dare then I would have never come here!''

''ME?!'' Eunhyuk exclaimed while standing up.Hyoyeon stands up as well. ''We are going to the wrong way.You just follow me AND don't talk!''

''What?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''Not even a word!'' Eunhyuk pointed to her.

''What?'' Hyoyeon asked again.

''No! I said not even a word.'' Eunhyuk said.Eunhyuk then falls down on the floor and Hyoyeon laughs.

''Couldn't you tell me that I was about to fall?!'' Eunhyuk complained.

''But you told me Not even a word.'' Hyoyeon complained back.

Eunhyuk stands up and walks while Hyoyeon follows him.

''Yo Basketball.Right or Left?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''I don't know.Does it even matter?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''What?'' Eunhyuk said.

''We are already lost in this jungle! Right or Left it doesn't matter.'' Hyoyeon said and stuck her tongue out to Eunhyuk.

''No No No.Let's go to the right side.'' Eunhyuk said.

''Eunhyuk we are already lost and I can't walk anymore! I am so tired.'' Hyoyeon complained.

''Uh.....Madam! This is not your daddy's hanging out area okay!This is a jungle and if you stay here then the animals will come here to eat you.'' Eunhyuk informed.

''So that means if we walk then they won't come?'' Hyoyeon argued. ''Please I am just so tired.I am hungry and thirsty.''

''Awwww baby is hungry.'' Eunhyuk teased. ''Well sorry but the food is only in the camp!There isn't any restaurant here!Just get up.''

Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyeon and she stood up.

''Leave my hand!'' Hyoyeon said as she slapped Eunhyuk's hand.Hyoyeon walks away from Eunhyuk.

''AISH!'' Eunhyuk said as he followed Hyoyeon.

AFTER WALKING FOR A WHILE

''Where are we going? Left? Right?'' Eunhyuk said.

The two heard thunder sounds and it was gonna rain soon.

''Enough! If the animals want to come then let them.Eat me if they want.I can't walk anymore! I want water.'' Hyoyeon complained.

''You stay here okay.'' Eunhyuk started to walk.

''YA! Where are you going?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''Water! You first say that you need help,then say don't touch me and now you are saying where are you going?! Are you scared?'' Eunhyuk mocked.

''Fine! GO! I don't need your help.I can reach there by myself.'' Hyoyeon said and Eunhyuk walked away from here.Leaving Hyoyeon alone.Hyoyeon looks at the floor and sees horrible things such as ants and bugs.She runs to find Eunhyuk,who was coming back with two coconuts.

''Eunhyuk!'' Hyoyeon said as she tightly hugged him.Eunhyuk just looks at the scared Hyoyeon.

''SAVE ME!'' Eunhyuk shouted which made Hyoyeon startled and broke the hug.

''YA! Why are you shouting?!'' Hyoyeon taunted.

''Because you are taking advantage of my y body by hugging me in this jungle! I felt like I was !'' Eunhyuk replied. ''Anyway! Have this coconut and chill.''

''I don't want it!'' Hyoyeon showed him her attitude.

''Thank God.Fine! I am so thirsty that I will drink both of them.'' Eunhyuk said as he finished drinking the first coconut's water.Hyoyeon sees him as she got very very very thirsty.Eunhyuk then drinks all of the sencond coconut's water.

''Stupid Monkey! He didn't even offer me again! When the animals come I bet he will be so scared he will run for his life rather than me!'' Hyoyeon said.

Eunhyuk stopped drinking.

''Don't worry! Nowadays animals have different forms such as annoying girl forms!'' Eunhyuk said and walked a few steps ahead but then stopped when he saw something that made him smile. ''Yo Basketball come here quick.''

Eunhyuk points to a poorly constructed house.

''Our hotel for the night.We will stay here for the whole night.'' Eunhyuk said as he walked closer to the house.

''WHAT?!'' Hyoyeon asked. ''What are we gonna do here?''

''Sleeping basketball.Sleeping.'' Eunhyuk said and entered the house.Hyoyeon enters the house as well. ''Cool House!''

''I'm leaving you!'' Hyoyeon said.

''Thank God.Okay good night and please make sure to close the door when you leave!'' Eunhyuk said as he lied down on the floor.

Hyoyeon angrily leaves the house but then quickly comes back in the house.

''I knew you weren't gonna go! Miss.Basketball would you like to come in then?'' Eunhyuk said as he took some woods and matches and light them for the fire.

Hyoyeon closes the door and sits down next to the fire to keep warm.

''Are we sleeping here....together?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''Well This place is mine! I don't know about you.If you want we can both sleep here together.No one will find out.'' Eunhyuk flirted.

''YA! I am not staying here!'' Hyoyeon shouted and left the house. ''Stupid inconsiderate fool.He didn't even give me his place!''

Eunhyuk walked near her.

''I bet when I die and you won't even care.'' Hyoyeon complained.

''Yes I will care since I will party hard.'' Eunhyuk joked. ''Okay look the rain is gonna get worse so let's forget this.''

''NO!'' Hyoyeon shouted as she crossed her two arms.

''Hyoyeon! I am asking you for the last time. Wanna come inside or no?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''NO!'' Hyoyeon answered.

Eunhyuk sighs as he puts his two arms on his hips.Eunhyuk then carries Hyoyeon bridal style and takes her inside the house.

''YA! YA! LEAVE ME ALONE!'' Hyoyeon shouted as he banged her two fists on his chest.

Eunhyuk then places her on the floor.

''Now sit down!'' Eunhyuk demanded.

HyoHyuk sits down on the floor and they both shiver and tried to keep close to the fire to keep warm.Eunhyuk looks at Hyoyeon for a while and when Hyoyeon looked at him he acted like he was looking around the place.

''Do you know this is my favourite jacket? If I give you this then it will be broken but I think to spend a whole night with you alone this is a very small price to pay.'' Eunhyuk said.He then sits closer to Hyoyeon while Hyoyeon moved further away from him.''Sometimes it is good for you to laugh rather than being Miss.Angry young woman all the time!''

''It's okay! I don't want your stupid jacket.'' Hyoyeon told.

''Too bad basketball.If you don't take the jacket then you will get pneumonia and if you get pneumonia then you will die and if you die then in this whole night I have to spend it with a dead body! And your dad will say to me ''Dr.Eunhyuk because of this small jacket fight you two had my daughter has died!'' and you know I can't see Dr.YG the great to be sad.'' Eunhyuk said as HyoHyuk smiled at each other FOR THE FIRST TIME! Eunhyuk then gets his jacket and places it on Hyoyeon. ''You know when you smile you don't look THAT bad.You look normal.''

''You don't look bad as well.'' Hyoyeon complimented.

''I know my second teacher also used to tell me this!'' Eunhyuk replied.

''Really?'' Hyoyeon said.

''Of course and I was also the best looking boy in that class.'' Eunhyuk boasted.

''Which school did you go to?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''Dream high!'' Eunhyuk replied. ''Those days were the best.Movies,Girls and lessons and---''

Eunhyuk was about to continue when Hyoyeon's hair had splashed him.He sees Hyoyeon drying her hair while smiling.He stares at her until Hyoyeon looks at him and he looks on the floor avoiding her gaze.

''Anyway me and my friends seperated after that and then---'' Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon to see that Hyoyeon was sleeping while sitting. (A/N=You know when your head is on your two arms and your legs close to your chest. Anyone knows what I am talking about?)

Eunhyuk stares at the cute Hyoyeon sleeping so peacefully.He quietly stands up and picks up Hyoyeon in a bridal style.He stares at her sleeping face for a while blushing and smiling at her.He places her on the warm side of the house and he sees that there was a strand of hair on her face.Eunhyuk swips the strand of hair off her face while looking at her beautiful sleeping face.He kept on staring at her face thinking *How could anyone be so beautiful while they are sleeping?*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! I hope you enjoyed this long chapter I wrote for all of you! More YG and JYP coming up! I hope you all loved this chapter.

Thanks for reading this chapter.I would love to read your comments and how you found this chapter :D

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

Mine was................

1)HyoHyuk=They so own this position with Hyuk's staring at Hyo,HyoHyuk's fight and at the end Hyuk starting to like Hyo! <3 <3 <3

2)SiFany=Siwon still doesn't know why he can't stop staring at Tiffany's face! Well it's cause she is so beautiful and Siwon is also starting to like Tiffany! <3 <3

3)SeoKyu=Kyuhyun goes into Seohyun's bedroom and their conversation <3

Tell me which ones are yours!

Any requests for any couple moments please do tell me and I will fulfill your requests :D

Soneexotictaeny I hope you liked SiFany's moment and thanks for being the first requester for my story!