3 in 1=I'll drop you home!

Aspiring Lovers

At JYP University

At the School's theatre

''Do you have a dance partner?'' Victoria asked Sooyoung,who was looking down and hesistating.

''I said do you have a dance partner?'' Victoria again asked Sooyoung.

''She does!'' Ryeowook called out.Everyone looked at the door and saw Ryeowook walking up to them.Gasps and Confusion were written all over Victoria,Nichkhun,Kyuhyun,Henry and their friends' faces.Sooyoung happily smiles at him and puts her arm around his arm.

''We will do a couple dance!'' Sooyoung informed the others and they all nod.They then all leave Soowook alone.

''Wow!The way you walked in the room was so amazing like a hero.Ryeowook you are just amazing!!!''Sooyoung happily exclaimed.Ryeowook gives her a Stop-Talking Look. ''Thank you for being my partner!''

Ryeowook chuckles at her childish behaviour and walks off to the stage since they need to be able to pass the audition to dance in the finals.

*Please make us pass!!! Please God!* Sooyoung thought as she crossed her fingers.

Soowook then goes in the stage and dances.After they dance everyone looks at them with amazement and soon everyone claps their hands.

''Wow!Amazing Performance you two did there!The dance was fantastic!'' Kyuhyun praised which made Victoria jealous since she didn't want her Busan cousins to have any limelight.

''Thank You!'' Sooyoung happily thanked.

Seohyun,who was at the backstage,smiled.

''Victoria did we pass?'' Sooyoung asked.

''Babes! Is this even a question to ask? Of course you are passed.'' Kyuhyun informed them which made Sooyoung scream in joy,clap her hands and jump like an idiot but she didn't care.She was happy.Ryeowook just smiles at her childish behaviour and shakes his head.Seohyun goes on stage and hugs her sister.Victoria,jealous of the attention her cousins' are getting,rolls her eyes when the two sisters hug each other.Sooyoung and Ryeowook goes in a classroom.

At a Classroom

''By the way I have heard that you have never danced in this university but today,Oh My God,you were just amazing! And Especially when....'' Sooyoung tripped and was about to fall off when Ryeowook catches her just in time making Soowook have a long eye-contact moment.Ryeowook then picks up Sooyoung and Soowook have an awkward and embarrassing moment.

''This.....they are your notes!'' Ryeowook spoke to break the silence between them.Sooyoung takes the papers and gives him a weak smile but then goes back into being uncomfortable with the moment they had.

''What?'' Sooyoung said.

''Huh?'' Ryeowook talked. ''Nothing!''

''And this?'' Sooyoung asked as she pointed to the paper Ryeowook had given her.

''These are papers for our project.We have divided our project.You cover half the topics and I'll do the rest.'' Ryeowook explained.

''Oh yeah Project.Okay!'' Sooyoung replied and went back into being embarrassed.

''Look! You promised me that if I become your dance partner then...You remember the promise right?'' Ryeowook questioned.

''Yes I do remember it!'' Sooyoung replied.

Ryeowook smiles at her and goes back writing something in his book.

AFTER 10 MINUTES

On one hand is Ryeowook,study and writing things on the blackboard to remember for the project, and on the other is Sooyoung,practising her dance steps as she tried her hardest to perfect the moves.Ryeowook turns around to find Sooyoung dancing.

''Sooyoung!'' Ryeowook called out once.Sooyoung doesn't reply since she was too into her dance practise. ''Sooyoung!'' Ryeowook again called and this time more louder which Sooyoung hears him. ''What were you just doing?''

''I...Nothing!'' Sooyoung answered.

''Please come here and understand the topics! Please!'' Ryeowook requested which Sooyoung comes and stands next to him.

''Wow! You are short for a guy!'' Sooyoung said as she got distracted in a second.

''Sooyoung I'm,at least,taller than you and please concentrate.'' Ryeowook said. ''Okay the left side of the board is your topics and the right is mine!''

''Why? I'll take the right.'' Sooyoung argued.

''Look Sooyoung! Left is yours and Right is Mine!'' Ryeowook explained.

''But I will take the right side.'' Sooyoung argued again.

''Is it always important for you to argue about something everytime?'' Ryeowook complained. ''These are 80's and 90's topics which I will handle and since you have more knowledge about the modern time today you can focus on the left side!Concentrate on them okay!'' Ryeowook talked as he stood closer to Sooyoung.

''Fine!'' Sooyoung turned around making Soowook to almost have their lips touch.Sooyoung embarrassed by this,takes a step back and looks the floor.Ryeowook uncomfortable with the moment as well massages his nape as he looks at the other way. (A/N=Nape is the back of your neck)

''So...We will discuss about it tomorrow and exchange our notes! Okay?'' Ryeowook spoke as he broke the silence again.

''Okay!'' Sooyoung talked.

Ryeowook then goes to his desk as he packs his things and places them in his bag.Sooyoung looks at the long list of topics to see.

''Aish and I have to be stuck with him.'' Sooyoung muttered as she was annoyed.

''Did you say something?'' Ryeowook asked.

''N-Noo! I was just thinking that it's gonna be so much fun since we are working together!'' Sooyoung chatted.

''Yeah.It will be fun.'' Ryeowook replied and gives her an awkward smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Home

Inside SooSeo's Room

Sooyoung talks to herself as she walks inside their bedroom.

''Who do people even think they are? Now I have to sit down and watch a stupid documentary film because it's coming in the tv.It's gonna be so boring!'' Sooyoung complained.

''What happen Unnie?'' Seohyun laughed as she was doing her homework.

''Nothing! I am going to another room to watch that stupid documentary film so if anyone calls please do pick it up!'' Sooyoung requested.

''Yes Unnie!'' Seohyun obeyed her request.

Sooyoung went in the other room and Seohyun went back doing her homework when........

*RING RING RING RING RING RING*

The phone was ringing which made Seohyun stand up as she went to pick up the phone.Sooyoung runs in the room and grabbed Seohyun before she picked up the phone.

''Seohyun! Listen if it's Ryeowook's phone say that she...uhm..is sleeping.No say that she is in the bathroom! No No just say anything but just don't give me the phone please!'' Sooyoung whispered.

''Okay I will but Unnie why are we whispering?'' Seohyun whispered.

''Oh yeah! Why am I so scared! I'm gonna go!'' Sooyoung laughed as she went to the other room.Seohyun went to the phone and picked it up.

''My sister Sooyoung is in the bathroom right now!'' Seohyun said thinking that it was Ryeowook's call.

''It's okay! I,too,go to the bathroom when needed but right now I don't want to talk to Sooyoung!'' Kyuhyun chatted.

''Forgive me but who is this speaking right now?'' Seohyun politely asked.

''If I say sorry again then you will know me!'' Kyuhyun replied which made Seohyun's eyes wide open as she knew who she was talking to.

Seohyun,who was uncomfortable talking to him,looks at her surroundings.

''YA! Why are you looking at your surroundings? At least answer me!'' Kyuhyun said. ''You are pretty strange Nerd.''

Seohyun was about to hang up when......

''Wait Wait Wait! Don't hang up!'' Kyuhyun quickly said.

''Who do you want to talk to?'' Seohyun asked as she was annoyed with Kyuhyun.

''I will tell you that but first tell me.The person I am talking to on the phone is she still angry with me?'' Kyuhyun asked. ''Okay give the phone to Henry!''

''Henry oppa is not at here!'' Seohyun answered.

''He isn't? Okay fine! When your Henry ''Oppa'' comes home tell him that I will reach at the party at 8pm!'' Kyuhyun informed.

''Where?'' Seohyun asked.

''SL's!'' Kyuhyun answered.

''Where is that?'' Seohyun asked.

''You haven't seen SL's?' Then you should! Come with your Henry oppa!'' Kyuhyun invited her.

''What? Me go to SL's? No! Forgive me..'' Seohyun spoke but got interrupted by Kyuhyun.

''Okay I forgive you.'' Kyuhyun joked. ''Now come to SL's!''

''No! I am not coming and now I am hanging up. I have a lot of work to do!'' Seohyun answered.

''As you wish! See you tonight Bye!'' Kyuhyun said.

''I am not coming!'' Seohyun said and hung up the phone.

At the SL's Club

Kyuhyun is dancing with some girls while flirting with them.He dances as he winks at them but........

''YOU?!?!'' Kyuhyun said as he saw Seohyun in the club.He walks up to her. ''You? How did you come here?''

Out of nowhere,behind her was Victoria who was pissed and angry with Kyuhyun.

''Now you invited her so she would have come to meet you!By the way you can tell Seohyun about your plan but not to me? Besides I can see the plan you and Henry made yesterday! While dancing lots of nice ideas come up right?'' Victoria angrily taunted Kyuhyun.

''Oh so you knew about it too! Wow!'' Kyuhyun smiled.

''You didn't tell me but I got a way to find it out myself! Now take that smile off your face.'' Victoria shouted.

''I am smiling cause Ms.Beautiful is taking care of me! I didn't tell you but you found out.Wow! Babes I thought that you were gonna be here too.'' Kyuhyun explained. ''So we could spend some quality time together but Henry didn't tell me that you weren't gonna be here!''

''Hey Hyung! This song is so rocking!'' Henry said as he didn't see Victoria next to him. ''Hey Noona! HUH!??!!? NOONA?!?!''

Victoria angrily hits him.Henry lands on the chair and felt a black eye.

''Ow!! Noona!'' Henry whined.

''Are you coming with me or not?'' Victoria yelled.

''Noona!'' Henry whined again.

''Just shut up and walk right now!'' Victoria pulled him,exited the club and SeoKyu follows them.

''Hey Vic! Vic! Listen to me!'' Kyuhyun called.

''Seohyun come this side!'' Victoria said as she moved Seohyun to her side.

''Just relax and think! Which song would you like to dance with me?'' Kyuhyun flirted.

''What you did today! Forget about dance I don't even wanna talk to you!'' Victoria shouted. ''Let's go!''

Victoria pulled Henry and stormed out of the club.Seohyun was following them when Kyuhyun stops her.

''You wait!'' Kyuhyun said as he went out of the club to convince Victoria that he is sorry.

Kyuhyun leaves the vulnerable Seohyun alone in the club.Seohyun was about to leave when a man comes up to her and blocks her way.Seohyun,who was so scared,looks at the other way but soon a group of guys comes and blocks her way.Circling her in the middle and dances around her making Seohyun very uncomfortable and scared.Seohyun tried to get out but the guys just kept on blocking her way.Seohyun steps back and back as she got scared by the atmosphere.She then bumps into someone she turns around and sees Kyuhyun staring at her.She smiles as she felt that everything was gonna be okay.

''She's with me!'' Kyuhyun announced to the group of boys and angrily glares at them.The group of guys leaves SeoKyu alone. ''It's gonna be okay!Come I'll drop you home.''

SeoKyu leaves the club.Kyuhyun sits on his bike and Seohyun sits behind him.They ride off.Kyuhyun drives his motorcycle as fast as he can making Seohyun scared.Seohyun tightly closes her eyes as she grabbed on the motorcycle's metal tightly with one hand and her other hand on her clothes.Kyuhyun sees that she is scared and plays with her by making the sound from the motorcycle and Seohyun screams.Kyuhyun chuckles at her.

''Okay! You don't need to be afraid.Just place your hand on my shoulder!'' Kyuhyun told her as he pointed on his shoulder.

Seohyun hesistates at first but obeys him.She placed her hand on his shoulder.Kyuhyun rides his bike more faster and then suddenly slows his bike's speed making Seohyun to fall on his back.Kyuhyun cheekly smiles at her while she looks at him.Seohyun was embarrassed with what just happened there.She tried to swallow her saliva as she was not only frightened but also embarrassed by Kyuhyun's flirting.Kyuhyun turns the bike's mirror so he could see Seohyun with the mirror.Seohyun takes her hand off his shoulder but then quickly puts her hand back as she was scared about the speed of the bike.

''Please drive slowly!'' Seohyun requested.

''Hey.I am driving this at the slowest speed I can.'' Kyuhyun argued.

''Drive more slowly then!'' Seohyun argued back.

''Okay should I turn off the bike then?'' Kyuhyun joked. ''Wanna go home or not?''

Kyuhyun suddenly removes his two hands off the bike handle and does a titantic pose.Seohyun,who was so scared,screamed as she tried to push him back.She tells him to put his hands on the bike handle.Kyuhyun laughs but then puts his hands back as he drove his bike faster.Kyuhyun then stops his bike.

''What happen?'' Seohyun questioned.

''I don't have a problem taking you on a long drive but too bad we are at your house!'' Kyuhyun said as he pointed to the house.

Seohyun gets off her seat and turns around to face Kyuhyun. ''Thank You!''

''No Problem! Listen next time we go on a date we will go to your destination!'' Kyuhyun flirted and winked at her.Seohyun quickly turns around and walks to her house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At SM Junior Hospital

With SiFany

Siwon is walking with Tiffany to their duties.

''Miss Lost Puppy where are you?'' Siwon teased

Tiffany ignores him.Siwon then comes in her way and grabs her legs.

''Forgive me please! I am so sorry! Forgive me.'' Siwon again making Tiffany embarrassed.

''YA! What are you doing?Get up!'' Tiffany whispered to Siwon.

''Please forgive me! Please!!!!'' Siwon whined.

''Stop this drama of yours and please get up!'' Tiffany demanded.

''Okay!'' Siwon got up. ''This means you forgive me right?''

Tiffany ignores him.

''Look Ms.Lost Puppy.I know why you are being Ms.Angry young woman because you shouted at me then you feel bad but it's okay.I'm cool and even if you curse me or hit me I'm cool with it.You know why? Because I know that whatever methods you have you will never make me love you!'' Siwon boasted.

''I don't even want you to love me!'' Tiffany argued.

''You're just lying to yourself and to me babe!'' Siwon flirted.

Tiffany rolls her eyes and walks away from Siwon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Corrider

Yoonbum are walking next to each other.Yoona skips while walking and mistakely bumps into Kibum,who gives her his angry glare.Yoona then walks in front of Kibum to annoy him.

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SAVE ME!'' Siwon screamed.

Everyone looks at him.

''What? There was a bug there!'' Siwon said.

''Hey! Guys! Do you have any plans today?'' Yoona asked.

Siwon and Zhou Mi whispers about something.

''Did you say anything?'' Yoona asked.

''No......I was just saying that you are so beautiful.'' Siwon complimented.

''Really? Like a model?'' Yoona asked while she pushed her file in Kibum's hand. ''Everyone said to me that I should be in Miss.Korea not in Medical but I said Beauty With Brains! I know but do you guys know that I am a Beauty Queen in Busan!'' Yoona boasted.

''Seems like it!'' Kibum sarcastically answered which Yoona rolls her eyes.

''So guys you all free tonight? There's a party in Nurse.Sunye's house!'' Yoona informed.

''Okay.'' Zhou Mi replied.

''I can't come!'' Siwon answered.

''And you,Tiffany?'' Yoona asked.

''I can't come today.Sorry but I have to go to church with my mother tonight and we have a small play tonight.'' Tiffany informed.

''It's okay!'' Yoona smiled at her. ''And...And if you,Mr.Kibum want to come then...Too bad you can't come!''

Yoona and Zhou Mi laughed while high-fiving her.Kibum walks away from the group.

''So guys today we are gonna party!'' Yoona said. ''And if you,Mr.Kibum want to come then....'' Yoona turns around and sees that Kibum is not with the group. ''My File!?''

''It's gone!'' Siwon said.

''God I have to find that jerk again! You guys carry on!'' Yoona said as she ran to find Kibum.

Kibum enters Mr.SM's office without his permission.He observes the room and tries to remember every single detail about it.

''When I was young I wanted to come here and now no one can stop me to fulfill my mission!No One!'' Kibum thought inside of his head.

Kibum walks closer to Mr.SM's desk and picks up a photo frame which has a picture of him.Yoona walks by but then walks back when she sees Kibum in Mr.SM's office reading his file.Kibum quickly puts back the file and acts like he is looking around the place.

''Hey Jerk! What are you doing here?'' Yoona asked. ''YA! I'm asking you what you are doing here and in Mr.SM's office?What's the plan?''

''I wanted to kill him!Wanna help?'' Kibum asked with his serious face. ''I've told you the plan so if you don't help then you're gonna get killed too.''

Yoona looks at him with her scared face.

''Relax! I was just joking.'' Kibum said.

Yoona relax and sighs.

''Ha Ha! What a nice joke.'' Yoona sarcastically laughed. ''You try to be all cool but now see what kind of a joke you will be! When I tell Mr.SM that you went in his office without his permission then we'll see how funny it's gonna be!''

Kibum angrily looks at her while Yoona smirks at him.

''File! Give me my file!'' Yoona said and Kibum looks at the desk.Yoona sees her file and turns around to walk but Kibum grabs her wrist.

''Don't try to mess with me! It won't be good for you.'' Kibum warned.

Yoona frees her wrist off his hand.

''What? Whatcha gonna do huh?Jerk are you threatening me?'' Yoona teased.

''I don't have a habit of giving threats.I have a way of doing what I plan.'' Kibum briefly explained.

''I'm NOT gonna be scared by your threats!'' Yoona informed while rolling her eyes.

''Wrong! You should be.'' Kibum talked.

Kibum leaned in closer to Yoona.

''Stay away from me!'' Kibum warned.

''I was just here to get my file! I have no interest in being around you.'' Yoona explained to him. ''Jerk! Who knows what he thinks of himself!''

Yoona walks out of Mr.SM's office.

''Now is the time to carry out my plan!'' Kibum said to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With TaeTeuk

Taeyeon was about to enter the door when Leeteuk pushes her and goes in the door first.They enter a room which is messy and filled with toys everywhere.Leeteuk reads a book which is on a bed.

''Dr.Park Leeteuk! The patient's file is here.'' Taeyeon taunted and snatched the book from his hands. ''Have you even read the file?''

''I don't to read the file if I am diagnosing the patient's disease.'' Leeteuk informed.

Taeyeon throws the book on the bed.A small hand,which is under the bed,quietly steals the file from the bed.

''So without reading the file you are diagnosing a patient?'' Taeyeon asked.

''Yes! I even diagnosed you! Did I ever read your file?'' Leeteuk questioned.

''Dr.Leeteuk Park I don't have time for your misbehaving behaviour! Please you....'' Taeyeon sees that the file is not on the bed. ''Where is the file?!''

''How do I know? You threw it there!'' Leeteuk said.

''So I threw it there then where did it go? Did it just vanish into thin air or something?!'' Taeyeon shouted.

Leeteuk sees a umbrella moving and he sees someone hiding under the umbrella.

''It didn't vanish.It has been hided.'' Leeteuk said as he took the umbrella away and reveals a small figure looking at them with the file in her hands.

''You are very naughty girl.'' Leeteuk teased.

''But I like being naughty.It is very fun!'' The girl replied.

''I know.Me too.Give me 5?'' Leeteuk said.The girl and Leeteuk Hi-Fived each other. ''Okay time for you to lie down on your bed!''

Leeteuk carried the girl and placed her on her bed.

''Dr.Leeteuk Park! One second please.'' Taeyeon demanded.

''Give me one second!'' Leeteuk said to Jiyeon.TaeTeuk goes to the corner of the room. ''What do you want?''

''You don't need to be childish like the kid okay!'' Taeyeon informed.

''Why? Are you jealous? You know what! Kids like smiling faces not your miserable face!'' Leeteuk insulted.

''Dr.Leeteuk Park! This kid is sick and she has a rare disease! She can have her vision lost and she could turn blind. I'm gonna do some test to see if there is any chance to save her or not.And if there is a chance then to see if there is time or not!'' Taeyeon informed.

''Kid!'' Leeteuk said but when TaeTeuk turned around they saw that the little girl was not there at all.

''Aish where did she go?'' Taeyeon said.

''Kid?'' Leeteuk called out.

''I'm here!'' The little girl said and they turned around to see her sitting on a sofa next to them.

*Oh god! I hope she didn't hear our conversation* Taeyeon thought to herself. ''I'm gonna discuss about the reports with Dr.Krystal.''

Taeyeon leaves the room.

AFTER 20 MINUTES

Taeyeon angrily brings Leeteuk and the little girl whose name is Jiyeon inside the room.

''Jiyeon can not go outside this room! No one can break SM Junior Hospital's rules! No one alright.You are just my assiantant so stay at your limits! Whatever I tell you to do just shut up and do it or else I will kick you out of here! Don't you even dare try to break my rules!'' Taeyeon angrily shouted at Leeteuk and then left the room.

''Sad that the rules in here are made by you but more sadder that I will have to break these rules again!'' Leeteuk said with determination.

''Wanna go outside Jiyeon?'' Leeteuk asked which Jiyeon responded by nodding.

''Let's go!'' Leeteuk said.

''But that mean doctor said we can't.'' Jiyeon replied.

''Who cares what she said! Let's go! Come on Jiyeon.'' Leeteuk said.He carries Jiyeon and runs around the hospital.Leeteuk runs faster and faster as Jiyeon laughs.

''More Faster!'' Jiyeon said as Leeteuk ran faster and faster.

''Stop it.'' Taeyeon shouted which makes Leeteuk stop running.They turn around and sees Taeyeon angrily looking at them.

''Uh-Ohhhhh!'' Jiyeon cutely said.

''What do you think you are doing?'' Taeyeon said as she stood next to Jiyeon and Leeteuk.

''Can't you see? We are flying in the sky!'' Leeteuk said as he carried Jiyeon and run around Taeyeon.

''Put her down! I said put her down right now!'' Taeyeon demanded.

''No I won't put her down.Whatcha gonna do? Hit me?'' Leeteuk teased.

Taeyeon grabs Jiyeon and puts her down.

''Nurse! Take her to her room.'' Taeyeon said.

The nurse takes Jiyeon to her room.

''What? What is this behavior?'' Taeyeon questioned.

''What? I was just playing with her.Besides I do have a brain unlike you so I will explain to you.Look I know that the situation is critical and serious but that doesn't mean that we should give her stress and what would happen to you if she just plays and laughs like a normal kid!'' Leeteuk explained.

''Dr.Leeteuk Park you are forgetting the fact that you are a doctor and she is a patient!'' Taeyeon argued.

''A patient who will lose her vision forever and we need to fulfill her every wish! I will fulfill her every wish.'' Leeteuk argued.

''She has a big operation coming up and you are just!'' Taeyeon complained.

''Yes that operation which has only 50% of success.So what do you want? That I make Jiyeon's happiness lower than 50%?'' Leeteuk argued back.

''Look Dr.Leeteuk! There is no need to be emotional and humanity does not ONLY exist in you.I am also worried about Jiyeon's health and I have seen her reports.Her health is becoming worse.'' Taeyeon informed.

''So that means operation's success is now lower than 50%!'' Leeteuk said.

''She needs important medical care!'' Taeyeon informed.

''She needs love and care!'' Leeteuk debated.

''Stop saying these cheesy lines! You are a doctor not a actor! Now if you break anymore rules you will be kicked out of SM Junior Hospital and I don't think you wanna risk that do you?'' Taeyeon questioned.

''3! She just has 3 wishes and I will fulfill those 3 wishes.If you want to come in the middle of this then let me remind you! I can do anything to fulfill those wishes and anything like the things I did with you before!'' Leeteuk warned. ''I don't think you wanna risk that.''

''Are you threatening me?'' Taeyeon angrily asked.

''Any doubt that I am not?'' Leeteuk answered.

''Doctors! I think for today this much drama is enough.Now please get back to work and Dr.Leeteuk come to my office! After him Dr.Taeyeon come in my office!'' Dr.Krystal said.

''Have fun.'' Taeyeon said as Leeteuk followed Dr.Krystal to her office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At YG Senior Hospital

''Dr.Hyoyeon and Dr.Eunhyuk since we are setting up an medical camp for the villagers.We need you two to first follow up the case and then come to the van.'' Dr.Yunho said and left the two alone.Hyoyeon smiles at him which Eunhyuk ignores her and goes to the locker room.

At The Locker Room

Hyoyeon storms inside the locker room and stands next to Eunhyuk.

''Eunhyuk! I have something to talk to you about.I want to say thanks!'' Hyoyeon said.

''If you think that after that saving you thing I did for you the yesterday was a way that I forgive you then you are mistaken Hyoyeon!'' Eunhyuk answered.

''Eunhyuk! I am trying to say sorry to you for ages.'' Hyoyeon complained.

''Decide if you wanna say sorry or thanks?'' Eunhyuk questioned.

''No...I mean...uhm....I am saying sorry to you from my heart.'' Hyoyeon spoke.

''Then I am saying you are welcome from my heart.'' Eunhyuk answered. ''Happy now? If you don't believe me then should I write it to you?''

''Eunhyuk please I am serious!'' Hyoyeon said.

''I am serious too.'' Eunhyuk said.

''Eunhyuk!'' Hyoyeon spoke.

''Hyoyeon!'' Eunhyuk mocked.

''Eunhyuk!'' Hyoyeon growled.

''Hyoyeon!'' Eunhyuk growled back.

''You....You...You can never change! I take my sorry back.'' Hyoyeon said.

''You said thank you as well.Do you want it back?'' Eunhyuk joked.

''Yes I do and you go to hell.'' Hyoyeon cursed.

''If you promise me that you won't follow me to hell then I will and please promise me you won't since I don't think I will be able to tolerate you any longer.'' Eunhyuk talked. ''Please promise me!''

''Good Job!'' Hyoyeon sarcastly answered which makes Eunhyuk run with happiness.

At the Outsides of YG Senior Hospital

''Sister! Where is the van?'' Hyoyeon asked as she stood next to Eunhyuk.

''That van left ages ago! Dr.BoA has instructed you and Dr.Eunhyuk to come together in a car!'' The nurse informed.

''WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!'' HyoHyuk shouted as they both looked at each other. ''NO WAY!''

The nurse left them.Hyoyeon starts to walk and Eunhyuk walks at the same direction.

''Yo weirdo! Wanna come or not?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''I will suicide but I will never come with you!'' Hyoyeon said.

''Think about it.It's about to be night time!'' Eunhyuk advised.

''I know that and I don't care!'' Hyoyeon told.

Eunhyuk sat in his car and rode off.

NIGHT TIME

Hyoyeon is in the middle of the road.She stops a taxi but it drives off.She tried stopping lots of taxi's but all of them doesn't stop.Hyoyeon walks and sees Eunhyuk's car at the side.She stands next to the car but doesn't face him.

''I'm coming with you!'' Hyoyeon said.

''Omo! Ghost!'' Eunhyuk shouted but then calmed down when he saw Hyoyeon. ''Oh I'm sorry! I heard that in this road only dead people ask for lifts!''

Hyoyeon gives him a look.

''Alright fine! You can come.'' Eunhyuk said and Hyoyeon quickly sat at the back of the seat.

''Okay Go!'' Hyoyeon said.

''Hey! I'm not your drive okay.Just shut up and sit next to me.'' Eunhyuk said which Hyoyeon follows his order and gives him a look.Hyoyeon loudly shuts the car's door.

''Slowly! My baby car is very sensitive! Especially when weird people sit in it.'' Eunhyuk said as he kissed his car's wheel.

''Shall we go already?'' Hyoyeon said.

''Say please!'' Eunhyuk demanded.

''Huh?'' Hyoyeon said.

''Please shall we go!'' Eunhyuk reminded.

''Please shall we go.'' Hyoyeon sarcastically said.

''Of course.My baby car please don't mind.Manage it for today and besides it's not like we give weirdos a lift everyday.'' Eunhyuk said to his car as he drove off.

Eunhyuk drives the car extremely quickly making Hyoyeon panic.

''YA! Drive the car slowly.'' Hyoyeon demanded.

Eunhyuk doesn't listen to her.

''Stop the car!'' Hyoyeon shouted.

Eunhyuk ignores her.

''Eunhyuk I said stop the car!'' Hyoyeon shouted.

Eunhyuk ignores her again.

''If you don't stop this car then I will jump off from this car!'' Hyoyeon threatened.

''YES!'' Eunhyuk smiled.

Eunhyuk doesn't stop the car and drives it more quicker.

''Eunhyuk stop the car.'' Hyoyeon shouted again.

Eunhyuk suddenly stops the car making Hyoyeon to almost fall on the car's window.Eunhyuk then drives his car then stops it.He again drives his car but then stops it.

''YA! What happen?'' Hyoyeon asked him. ''What happen to your junk?''

''Shhhhhhh! She is sensitive okay.'' Eunhyuk reminded.

Eunhyuk opens his car's front and sees that it has been over-heated making the engine to submit gases.

''What happen to your Baby?'' Hyoyeon asked as she emphasized the word Baby.

''Baby has been over-heated right now!'' Eunhyuk told.

''Seems like both of you need some cooling up to do!'' Hyoyeon sarcastically answered as she smiled.

''How funny! Weirdo also crack jokes.Stop joking and think what should we do?'' Eunhyuk said.

''What should we do? Leave ''baby'' here and take a lift.'' Hyoyeon replied.

''What?'' Eunhyuk shouted.

Hyoyeon rolls her eyes,takes her bag and leaves Eunhyuk alone.

''Leave baby here and take a lift!'' Eunhyuk mocked Hyoyeon's voice.

In the Morning

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are walking and walking.

''I really think if you didn't sit in my car then my car would have never been over-heated.'' Eunhyuk told. ''My poor baby!''

''Can't you shut up!'' Hyoyeon taunted.

They see a car coming up.Eunhyuk runs in the middle of the road to stop the car but unlucky the driver drives to the left and the car doesn't stop.The driver angrily horns his car to Eunhyuk while driving.Eunhyuk yells while Hyoyeon laughs.

''Yeah it's so funny!'' Eunhyuk sarcastically said.

Another car comes and Eunhyuk tries to stop it but it doesn't stop.Hyoyeon laughs again.She sits down on a rock.

''You are bad luck to me!'' Eunhyuk complained as he sat next to Hyoyeon. ''If you weren't with me then some car would have stopped by now!''

Hyoyeon sees a truck coming and waves her hand.The truck stops instantly.Hyoyeon gives Eunhyuk a Who's-Bad-Luck-Now Look.They walk to the truck to see a group of hippies with musical instruments.Eunhyuk goes on the truck and puts his hand out for Hyoyeon to climb on to.Hyoyeon smiles at him and instead of her hand she gives him her shoes.Eunhyuk throws the shoes in the truck and puts his hand out of her again which Hyoyeon responded by climbing on the truck herself.Eunhyuk rolls his eyes.

AFTER RIDING IN THE TRUCK FOR SOME MINUTES

Eunhyuk with the hippies plays their music loudly.Hyoyeon covers her ears since she doesn't like loud music.Eunhyuk plays the music more loudly as he makes immature faces at Hyoyeon.They soon arrived at the medical camp.

''Hey Guys! What's up!'' Eunhyuk greeted as HyoHyuk got off the truck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author=Hey I'm sorry for not updating but I didn't have a time to update and since I wanted to write a long chapter well here it is! I would like to tell you that there will be more chapters of HyoHyuk,TaeTeuk,SeoKyu and SooWook since they have more moments and their love stories are more longer than the other couples! I am so sorry to inform you that SunSun and HaeSica will not be here yet since it will take them a long time to come but please do not be dishearted since I will try my best to speed up the YG Senior Hospital's story so SunSun and HaeSica's entry will come soon.Thanks for reading this chapter.I would love to read your comments and how you found this chapter :D

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT BIASED COUPLE I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

Mine were......

1)SeoKyu=Their cute bike ride and Kyu's flirting.

2)SooWook=They had a long eye contact and they almost kissed which made SooWook uncomfortable with each other.

3)YoonBum=Cute Argument.

Tell me which ones are yours!

I would please like someone to shout out my story so please do help me into making this story popular.

One more thing! Do you like everything bold like this chapter or do you like the writing like the other chapters?