YG and JYP=Anger

Aspiring Lovers

At YG Junior Hospital

Eunhyuk is walking inside the elevator.

''Good Morning Everyone!'' Eunhyuk greeted everyone.He then sees Hyoyeon at the corner looking at him.

''Because of your one mistake my whole career was almost finished! If you think I can forgive you just because you apologised to me once then you can just forget it!'' Eunhyuk's voice echoed inside of Hyoyeon's head.

''Hey Eunhyuk! Aish it is such a boring plan and I can't believe you are involved in this!'' Yuri chatted.

''Come on! It is a cool plan.'' Eunhyuk debated.

''Right! When Aunty BoA finds out about this then you'll all be in trouble!'' Yuri said.

''It's gonna be fine!'' Eunhyuk talked.

''Yeah right! My younger sister is the plan-maker!'' Yuri gossiped which made Hyoyeon uncomfortable.

Eunhyuk then sees Hyoyeon holding a bag.Everyone gets out of the elevator.Hyoyeon was walking when.....

''Dr.Hyoyeon!'' Eunhyuk called which made Hyoyeon stop. ''This is a secret plan and if the whole world finds out about it then it will not be a secret! Please close your bag properly!''

Hyoyeon realises that her bag was half open so she closes it properly.

''Thank You!'' Eunhyuk said and Hyoyeon walked away with the bag.

''Are you still angry with Hyo? Oh come on! Just forget it! Just focus on the good things.'' Yuri suggested.

''Like?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''Like everything is alright,you aren't in any problem and you are gonna treat us all.'' Yuri said.

''There isn't anything that I can treat you with!'' Eunhyuk talked.

''Of course there is! YA! Don't be selfish. You have to treat us.'' Yuri said and Eunhyuk gave her a look. ''What? I know you don't want to give Hyo a treat right? No problem we will not invite her to the party then. So tonight at the club done?'' Yuri asked.

''Done!'' Eunhyuk said while giving her a thumbs up.

''Cool.It's gonna be so fun!'' Yuri exclaimed.

''Today's the party? Where's the party tonight~~~~~~?'' Yesung sang and Yuri gives him a Shut-Up Look. ''What's the special occassion?''

''It's Eunhyuk's party for a way to escape from stress Hyo gives him!'' Yuri informed.

''And where is the party?'' Yesung asked.

''At Club Blue! Tonight at 10pm sharp!'' Yuri informed.

''Hey guys! I hope it's a treat and we don't have to pay anything right?'' Yesung asked.

''Don't worry.It's my treat.'' Eunhyuk told.

''Hey what happen to our problem?'' Yesung whispered.

''It's gonna happen now! Have you told Sulli about this?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''Which Sulli? We have two of them!'' Yesung questioned.

''The patient Sulli!'' Eunhyuk informed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Patient Sulli's room

Sulli cries as she sees that there are permanent scars on her face.Her hand shakes as she sees the scars looking back at her with the help of the mirror.

''Taemin! Taemin Don't! Don't come near me! I'm ugly now.You deserve someone better.'' Sulli cried as she covered the scars with her hand.Taemin removes her hand and sees the scars.Sulli cried as she knew it was the end of their relationship.Taemin lifts her chin up with the help of his finger.

''Don't cry please!'' Taemin requested as he wiped the tears off her face.

''Taemin Don't!'' Sulli begged but Taemin surprises her by kissing her scars.

Taemin knees down on one knee and takes a ring out.

''For me you are still the most beautiful girl in the world.Just Marry me before someone else does!'' Taemin proposed.Sulli happily smiles and hugs him tightly.

''Wait Sulli.'' Hyoyeon said as she presented two new characters.

''Mom and Dad!'' Sulli said as they hugged their one and only daughter. ''Mom,Dad I'm sorry but I will only marry Taemin.''

''Look Sulli this guy loves you a lot and if he is willing to marry you even in this condition of yours then he is the one for you! Sorry Taemin please forgive me please!'' Sulli's father begged.

''No it's okay Father in Law!'' Taemin said.

Hyoyeon then takes out a wedding veil out of her bag.

''Maam!'' Hyoyeon said as she gave her the veil.Sulli's mother put the veil on Sulli as she cried happily for her daughter's success.Everyone including Yuri,Hyoyeon,Eunhyuk and Yesung claps their hand for the newly engaged couple. Yesung and Eunhyuk hi-fives each other,Hyoyeon and Yesung hi-fives each other and Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were about to hi-five each other when they realises that Eunhyuk is still angry with Hyoyeon and stops.Hyoyeon walks away from the room but..............

''Hyoyeon!'' Eunhyuk called out which made Hyoyeon stop.Eunhyuk gives her a flower bouquet.

''Thanks but....'' Hyoyeon said but Eunhyuk interrupted her.

''It's not from me someone else gave this to you!'' Eunhyuk angrily interrupted and walked away from Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon reads the note attached with the bouquet. ''With Love From Kris!'' Hyoyeon read out.Hyoyeon angrily throws the bouquet on the floor and walks off. (A/N=Kris is a ert patient who is obsessed about sleeping with Hyoyeon even though Hyoyeon doesn't want him around her but unlucky has to treat him since he is her patient.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the club

''Happy Birthday to You~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'' Yesung nosily sang.Other people just stared at him thinking *When the hell will he stop singing!* Eunhyuk takes the mic off Yesung and makes him sit on the chair.Yuri arrives in the party wearing a y and short minidress.Yesung just stares at her with his jaw open.

''You are looking hot!'' Eunhyuk complimented.

''Thanks!'' Yuri said.

''Have a seat.''Eunhyuk said and Yuri sits down on the chair opposite Yesung's.

''Hey Yuri you look very handsome today.'' Yesung praised. ''I meant beautiful.''

''By the way whose birthday is it?'' Yuri asked.

''I don't know.I just sing this song since it is the happiest song in the world.'' Yesung smiled.

Yesung looks on the menu for a long time.

''Yesung why are you taking such a long time?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''Remember I am poor! So I am looking at the prices.'' Yesung said.

''But Yesung I am paying for the food remember.'' Eunhyuk reminded.

''I know! That's why I am looking for the most expensive dish.'' Yesung said.

''Yesung you should have been a comedian!'' Yuri talked.

''And you shouldn't have been a doctor too!'' Yesung laughed.

''What?'' Yuri questioned.

''No No! I meant you should have been a model.'' Yesung answered. ''Really! I swear!''

Eunhyuk turns around to call the waiter but he sees a familiar figure walking inside the club.Eunhyuk is frustrated to see that Hyoyeon has crashed into his party without his permission.

''Hey Eunhyuk can I order this?'' Yesung asked but then sees that Eunhyuk is looking at something.He looks at his sight's direction and sees Hyoyeon.

''Hey! Hi Hyo!'' Yesung waved at her.Yuri turns around to see her little sister walking in the club.

''Hi!'' Hyoyeon greeted.

''Come sit next to me!'' Yesung said as he pulled a chair for her.

''Thank you!'' Hyoyeon talked as she sat on the chair next to Eunhyuk.Eunhyuk moves his chair to be away from Hyoyeon.

''Hyo you missed the best part which was me singing! Everyone was shouting!'' Yesung happily exclaimed.

''Of course they were shouting to stop you from singing!'' Yuri insulted. ''Okay I gotta go to washroom.I'll be back.'' Yuri walked inside the washroom.

''I gotta go to the Dj.I want to request a song!'' Yesung said and left HyoHyuk alone.Hyoyeon moved her chair closer to Eunhyuk's.

''Eunhyuk! Whatever happen I am very sorry for that.What I did was wrong and I am apologising for that.Can you please forgive me?Can we be friends?'' Hyoyeon apologised as she took her hand out to him seeking for a handshake.Eunhyuk stands up from his chair.

''No Hyoyeon! What you did was wrong and I can never forget that.We can never be friends!'' Eunhyuk said and walked away from Hyoyeon.

''Eunhyuk! Eunhyuk please listen!'' Hyoyeon called out to him as she followed him.They walk into a spotlight and......

''And this is our lucky couple who will dance for us tonight!'' The Host said as the crowd cheered for HyoHyuk.The host takes Eunhyuk's hand and Hyoyeon's hand and makes them hold hands. ''Give this couple a big hand!''

Eunhyuk pushes Hyoyeon's hand which makes everyone including Yesung shocked.

''If you think that I will dance with you then you can just forget it!After all that I can't forgive you.Infact I am tolerating you only because of Yesung and Yuri.You should be ashamed of yourself that you came into my party without being invited.You are just shameful.'' Eunhyuk yelled at her as he walked away from Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon had tears in her eyes but she,somehow,stopped herself from crying.She went out of the party and got on a taxi to go home after being insulted infront of the whole crowd.It was raining as she got on a taxi.She remembered all the insults Eunhyuk had yelled at her.

Kris,who was riding his motorcycle,drove next to Hyoyeon's taxi.

''Hey Doc! Hey Doctor! Just forget the taxi and get on my bike.'' Kris shamefully teased.Hyoyeon glared at him and then ignored him.Kris then rides his bike in front of the taxi,got on the way as he stopped the taxi from driving any futher.

''YA! Are you blind?!?!?!'' The taxi driver shouted at Kris.

''I'm not blind but I can beat you until you are blind!'' Kris threatened.He slaps the taxi driver and the taxi driver runs away,in fear,leaving the poor Hyoyeon alone with Kris.

''Do you know when you get scared you look more y?'' Kris said.Hyoyeon was about to slap him when he blocks the slap. ''Not today baby.''

''Leave me alone!'' Hyoyeon shouted.

Kris pulled her closer to himself making their bodies touch.

''Too bad! You're mine.'' Kris said as he pulled Hyoyeon away.Hyoyeon pushed him and ran as fast as she could away from him.Kris runs after her.Kris almost bumps into a car but the car stops in time.

''HEY! Can't you see!'' Eunhyuk shouted but then sees that Kris is the guy.He then sees Hyoyeon falling down on the floor.Kris holds her as he grabbed her hands.

''Please! Please leave me.'' Hyoyeon begged and Kris was about to kiss her when Eunhyuk pulls him away from Hyoyeon.

''Let her go!'' Eunhyuk demanded.Hyoyeon ran and hid behind Eunhyuk.

''Whatcha gonna do about it?'' Kris questioned.

Eunhyuk shows him an injection.

''You are thinking that it's just a needle but if I inject this needle in your body right now then your body's veins will grow a small air bubble that will travel to your brain.Then one veins in your brain will be dead but that's not the best part! You will not only die but in life you will not be able to do anything.Wanna try?'' Eunhyuk suggested as he almost injected the injection on his neck but stopped.

''Dude you are crazy man!'' Kris said.

''Be a man dude!'' Eunhyuk said as he moved the injection closer to his neck.

''Stop it you psycho!'' Kris shouted.

''Why are you scared? Be a man Kris! You are scared of a needle!'' Eunhyuk teased as he moved the injection closer to his neck and the needle is almost touching his skin.

''Stop it you freaking psycho!'' Kris shouted as he pushed Eunhyuk.He ran as fast as he could. ''I won't spare you! You Psycho!''

Eunhyuk sees that Hyoyeon's clothes were ripped and she was shivering because of the cold rain.Eunhyuk takes off his jacket and places it on his shoulders.

''Thank You!'' Hyoyeon thanked.Eunhyuk went to his car and opened the door signalling Hyoyeon to sit in the car.Hyoyeon goes and sits in the car as commanded.Eunhyuk started the car and drove off.Hyoyeon just looks at him while he drives the car.Eunhyuk turns on the car's radio.

''All of Love's for you~~~~~~~~~'' The radio played.

Eunhyuk changed the radio channel.

''The best thing I never had~~~~~~~~~~~~~'' The radio played.

Eunhyuk changed the radio channel again.

''Baby,Baby,Baby! You're my lady lady lady lady lady~~~~~~~~~''' The radio played.

Eunhyuk turns off the radio.He drives to Hyoyeon's house and stops the car.Eunhyuk cleared his throat signalling her to get off.Hyoyeon gets out of the car and....

''Eunhyuk!'' Hyoyeon said but then Eunhyuk drives off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At JYP University

With Soowook

''Okay Sooyoung remember nicely!'' Sooyoung said to herself. ''Aish! This guy is just impossible!''

Sooyoung walks up to Ryeowook,who is sitting on a chair while reading a book.

''Hey Ryeowook!'' Sooyoung said as Ryeowook looked up.

''Hi Sooyoung!'' Ryeowook greeted.

''I...uhm...bought you some notes!'' Sooyoung said as she passed him the notes.

''Thanks!'' Ryeowook said.

''Uhm...can I sit down?'' Sooyoung asked.

''What's there to ask about? Sit down where ever you like!'' Ryeowook said.Sooyoung sat down next to him.An awkward silence took place between them.

''Well I...'' Soowook both said at the same time.

''Do you know.....'' Soowook laughed as they found that they were saying the same thing again.

''Should I say first?'' Sooyoung asked.

''Sure!'' Ryeowook answered. ''What's up with you?''

''What I wanted to say was that if you....uhm.....don't give me your books then I would not know what to write!'' Sooyoung randomly said. *What the hell are you saying Sooyoung?!?!?!* Sooyoung thought inside of her head.

''You also have to know how to use them!'' Ryeowook talked. ''I think you know how to use them through!''

''Will you please be my partner for the talent show?'' Sooyoung quickly asked him. ''Please!''

''What?....What did you say?'' Ryeowook asked.

''Dance partner!'' Sooyoung said.

''For the talent show?'' Ryeowook questioned which Sooyoung replied by nodding her head.Ryeowook stands up.

''I don't like to make fun of myself infront of the whole college!'' Ryeowook said and walks inside the college.

''Ryeowook! Ryeowook please listen to me!'' Sooyoung called out as she followed him.

Ryeowook stops.

''Look Sooyoung! You are following a guy who can be your dance partner!'' Ryeowook said and Sooyoung smiles. ''But will a lot of time so it will take,at least,15 -40 years for me to say yes!''

''Look Ryeowook! Just say yes once! I will teach you how to dance! I will.'' Sooyoung begged.

''Look I am telling you that this is impossible!'' Ryeowook explained.

''Hey is there a boxing match starting up?'' Amber interrupted.

''Not Boxing Football.'' Ryeowook muttered under his breath.

''What?!?!'' Amber asked.

''Miss Sooyoung wants me to be her dance partner for the talent show!'' Ryeowook explained.

''What?!?! Sooyoung have you ever thought of going to a comedian competition?'' Amber laughed. ''Because making Ryeowook agree to your request is as hard as attending 15 Lectures of Mr.Choi's classes!''

''By working hard! Anything can happen.'' Sooyoung explained. ''Whether it be project or dance! Look I know how to dance and I can teach  you Ryeowook please at least try once!''

''Babes you are not getting it! The point is not if Ryeowook can dance or not! The point is that if Ryeowook says yes or no!'' Amber explained.

''Why are you making my dancing skills a national problem?'' Ryeowook questioned. ''You know my answer but I am hurt that a smart girl like you is wasting their time on useless things such as dance.''

Sooyoung,looks around,not listening to Ryeowook.

''Are you looking for someone?'' Ryeowook asked.

''Yes!'' Sooyoung answered.

''3 minutes left.'' Ryeowook reminded which Sooyoung glares at him.Ryeowook and Amber walks ahead.

''Ryeowook please listen to me! Please!'' Sooyoung called out but Ryeowook doesn't listen. ''Aish! How can I find someone in 3 minutes!''

Sooyoung runs behind Ryeowook.

''Ryeowook I didn't know that you had stagefright!'' Sooyoung shouted.Ryeowook stops walking.

''Pfftt! Who's scared?'' Ryeowook asked.

''Seems like it!'' Sooyoung teased. ''Let me tell you something! Saying No is easy but I think you should face your fears!''

''How smart Sooyoung! You think after saying all of these things to me it will hurt my ego and I'll say yes but you are wrong! I don't need to prove anything to you!'' Ryeowook said.

''Even I didn't had to prove anything to you but I did!'' Sooyoung reminded.

''What did you do?'' Ryeowook asked.

''Project Report!'' Sooyoung reminded. ''You said you had no expectations with me but I had proved you wrong.When I met you I knew that you are one of the people who don't care what people say or do.Okay then your choice!'' Sooyoung rolled her eyes and walked ahead. *Please stop me! Please stop me! Please say yes!* Sooyoung thought inside of her head.Ryeowook walked ahead.

''Aish! He didn't even stop me! I wish I was in Busan! Once I said I needed a dance partner at least 100 guys would line up with me.That stupid Ryeowook said no!''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun and Nichkhun are walking.

''Do you know where the geek is?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Who?'' Nichkhun asked back.

''Seohyun!'' Kyuhyun answered.

''Well geek is in the cafeteria!'' Nichkhun informed.

''Let's go then!'' Kyuhyun said as he walked inside the cafeteria.Kyuhyun grabs a waiter and puts a note and a cup of coffee and instructs him to give it to Seohyun who is sitting down with her new friend.He walks but then someone takes the cup of coffee.

''Okay I'll try.'' The waiter said and walked.

''Kyuhyun!'' Minzy,her new friend,sighed as Kyuhyun walked past them,winking at Seohyun. ''Seohyun you should be very happy! That Kyuhyun is your partner.''

''Why should I be happy?'' Seohyun questioned.

''Because he is Kyuhyun!'' Minzy sighed since she wished she was Seohyun.

Seohyun looks to see if Kyuhyun and Nichkhun has left or not.She looks to her left and he isn't there! She looks to her right and he isn't there.She looks to her front and Kyuhyun and Nichkhun are sitting on the table in front of them.Kyuhyun smiles at her.Seohyun looks on the floor and looks at him again.Kyuhyun waves at her and smiles at her again while observing the shy girl.

The waiter arrives on the table giving Seohyun a note and coffee.

''So much anger is not good for you! Why don't you drink cold coffee and be cool. I really didn't mean to hit you with the basketball it was just an accident!'' Seohyun read the note inside of her head.She looks at Kyuhyun,who is pointing in the cold coffee telling to drink it.

''Wow! Kyuhyun wrote that!!!!! Can I touch it please.'' Minzy said as she touched the paper. ''Keep this safe!''

''Do you want me to give it back to him?'' The waiter asked.Seohyun picks her stuff up and walks away making Kyuhyun confused with her behaviour.

''And there goes Busan's Seohyun who has just rejected Kyuhyun!'' Nichkhun said to Kyuhyun.

''What do you think? I am interested in that geek?'' Kyuhyun questioned.

''Why? Aren't you interested in her?'' Nichkhun asked.

''Pfffftttt!!! Not even in my dreams!'' Kyuhyun said.

''Wow! She is the first girl to reject Kyuhyun.'' Minzy chatted.Minzy then walks away.

''Kyu! Henry is saying that you aren't coming with me!'' Victoria complained.

''Why did you say that?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''One minute Noona!'' Henry said. ''Kyu you are coming with me remember! To the party where there are rocking chicks!'' Henry whispered to Kyuhyun.

''So Kyu Hyung! You are coming with me right?'' Henry asked.

''Yes!'' Kyuhyun said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hey thanks for reading Chapter 12. Comment and Tell me how you found this chapter. Which was your favourite moment in this chapter and why?

Mine was HyoHyuk because Eunhyuk still saved her even though he was angry with her.

Until next time Bye Bye :D