SM Interns' First Introduction

Aspiring Lovers

At Road

VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

The Car was driven fastly by a driver.The Wind Blew his hair making him look like a Hero.He ruffled his hair while cheekily smiling.He drove his car faster and faster.He was a handsome rebel who didn't even care if he had broken the speed limit who was carefree and by the looks of his car very wealthy.It was his first day being an intern at SM Junior Hospital.

(A/N=Meet Siwon,a smart and spoilt brat from a filthy rich family. Everybody is a doctor in his family, so he has been sent to Korea to get real and focused. But for Siwon life is a one big PS3 game. He is never serious about anything in life and has a general disregard for everything. He was forced to be a doctor.A complete gadget freak who wants to get out of this filth and go back to his high life in Houston. Siwon loves to flirt but will never commit, he is an overgrown temperamental kid.)

A Beautiful Girl came to the bus stop.She was patiently waiting for the bus while keeping in track of the time.She didn't want to be late at her first day being an intern in SM Junior Hospital.The thought of her being a doctor made her smile and she could finally say dreams do come true indeed.Her dreams were finally Reality.By the looks of her clothes she was very poor girl.She observed the environment while waiting for her bus.

(A/N=Meet Tiffany,a girl who is from a poor class family.She is focused on her career and doesn't get distracted. She is the reliable and responsible daughter of her parents. Tiffany is simple yet smart, sensitive and compassionate.)

She smiled when she saw a cute puppy walking in the middle of the road.She then gasped and looked worried when a fastly driven car came in the same road.She had to save that puppy's life.She ran as fast as she could and Siwon was shocked to see a girl,out of nowhere, into the road.He pushes the brakes of his car as hard as he could.Tiffany grabbed the puppy and just stood there.She thought she was doomed but luckly the car's brakes stopped before it could hurt her.

''Thank God I'm Safe.Baby Are You Alright?'' Siwon asked while panting and being concerned about the car.He touches his car and sees if the car is broken or not.The car was Siwon's life.He cared about it more than anyone.He then sees the girl looking like she had almost faced death. ''Bloody Roadsider.'' He angrily and quickly removes his seatbelt and gets out of the car.He walks to Tiffany who is covering her ears while innocently closing her eyes.

''Hey You! Can't You Even See This Big Car?!?!?! Do You not have eyes? Have you forgotten them at home?'' Siwon angrily asked.

Tiffany turns around.

*Whoa! She's Pretty!* Siwon thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Road near SM Junior Hospital

A Group Of Thugs speeds their jeep.An Old Couple were just minding their business and were crossing the road.The Thug's Jeep were also driving on the same road.The poor couple didn't even realise and they were about to be hit by the jeep when a mysterious guy,who is driving a bike,comes in the middle of the two.The Thug's sees the biker and stops just in time before they crash.

(A/N=Meet Kibum,a mysterious,fearless and observant guy who is a middle class boy with a modern outlook.Life for him is a series of discoveries.He always takes stands and has opinions making him the most balanced and matured person amongst all the other interns. He's also a guy with an ambition and the determination to achieve it, a straight talker and serious worker, a perfectionist in line to become Mr.SM's favourite but little does anyone know that he hides a deep secret.He is also known for his angry young man looks.)

He angrily looks at the thugs.The thugs who are frightened by his angry looks get off the jeep and apologizes to the old couple.

''May God Bless You Son! Thank You Son!'' The old man wished to Kibum who smiles in return.

''No One Can Come Between Me and My Mission!'' Kibum recalls in his head with Determination!

Kibum rides his bike and continues to make his way to SM Junior Hospital for his first day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Road next to Yoona's House

''Yoona Are You Done?'' A geeky boy,who is sitting on his car's truck, impatiently asks. ''You're Gonna Be Late For Your First Day!!! Hurry Up!'' The Boy again reminds Yoona that today is her first day at SM Junior Hospital.

''Oh Heechul You Seriously Need to Relax besides this is just my first day at SM Junior Hospital!'' Yoona answers. Yoona looks at her watch and says ''Heechul You take too much time! You're gonna make me late!''

(A/N=Meet Yoona,a bubbly and optimistic girl from a rich but orthodox family.She is a convincing and a shameless liar, but does not to hurt anyone.She is always high on energy and life like a firework.Yoona is a chatterbox and slightly dumb.She loves trying out new things and experimenting. She has a point to prove to herself which makes her rebellious in a positive way.)

(A/N=Meet Heechul,a happy-go-lucky and geeky boy who loves anything nerdy from Harry Potter to Maths.He is Yoona's best friend.He is a very honest person and doesn't like it when Yoona lies.)

''YA! Me? You're the one who's taking too much time!'' Heechul says but he notices that Yoona is,already in the car,not listening as usual.He just sighs,pushes his glasses so he doesn't fall off,sits in the driver's seat and drives off.

--------AFTER 10 MINUTES OF DRIVING--------

''Stop the car and look for a mall! I need to change my clothes.'' Yoona said.

''How can I just stop the car? It's your first day at the hospital and you shouldn't be late.If you're late then lots of problems will happen.'' Heechul reminds.

''Hee just RELAX! You take too much tension in life.I'm here right then we'll reach there in time.You just stop the car.'' Yoona states with ease.

''No!'' Heechul says.

''Stop the car.'' Yoona argues.

''NO!'' Heechul argues back.

''Heechul STOP THE CAR'' Yoona yells while messing with the car's wheel.

Heechul stops the car. ''Are You Crazy?!?!?We could have died!'' Heechul informs while panting.

*RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING*

''Oh No It's Daddy! Shh Be Quiet!'' Yoona informs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Road

''SIWON GET BACK TO THE POINT!!!!'' Siwon reminded himself.

''You could have died! And...And what if something happened to my car?'' Siwon asserted. Tiffany,on the other hand,isn't listening to him.She tries to look for the puppy.

''Hello! I'm talking to you! Why are you looking there and here? God has given us eyes to see straight not at the floor! Is your eyes on the floor or something?'' Siwon shouted,at Tiffany, with his rage.

''Here...Here was a small puppy! Have you seen it?'' Tiffany questioned him innocently while looking for the puppy.

''Do you think my car is small?You see all these cars on the road my car is worth 10x more!'' Siwon boasted,with his rage,and not listening carefully to what Tiffany is actually saying.

''You're...You're Irresponsible!'' Tiffany tells him.

''Oh I'm Irresponsible.I tell you what Irresponsible is! It's I..R...R...RESPONSIBLE!'' Siwon defended.

Tiffany just glares at him and continues to look for her puppy.

''Besides I was driving but you had to come in the middle of the road.So You're the one who is irresponsible not me!'' Siwon argues.

''But..But There was a small puppy in the middle of the road'' Tiffany states.

''Oh Wow! Puppies,Cows,Dogs! These Korean roads are made for driving not for your puppies' zoos! God These Typical Koreans!'' Siwon affirms and then goes back to his car in a hussy fit.Siwon then turns back and decides to help the poor girl.He sees the girl,kneeling on the floor,looking for the puppy so he walks up to her and also knees on the ground like her.While Kneeling he makes sounds that a puppy would be likely to make.

''Where's the puppy? Didn't he get hurt or something?'' Siwon asked in sarcasm.

''That's what I am looking to see!'' Tiffany states while glaring at Siwon.

--------------------10 MINUTES OF SEARCHING---------------------

''Puppy isn't here!'' Siwon Claimed.

''Aish where did you go Puppy?'' Tiffany whispers.

''Oh I get it! You just want to have some quality time with me that's why you're doing this right? Besides every girl wants time with me and you just can't wait so you're doing this poor drama of yours to trap me into your love and then make me your groom.'' Siwon alleged.

''WHAT?!?!??!!? You're...You're...'' Tiffany was about to finish her sentence when Siwon interrupted her.

''Very Good-Looking.I know that already.''Siwon interrupted.

''Sick!'' Tiffany exclaimed.

'' I'm Sick?!?!?! She called a doctor sick?'' Siwon whispered to himself. ''Hey! Say Something Nice for once!'' Siwon suggested.

''A person like you can't even be treated by a doctor!'' Tiffany snaped.

''Hey Dramahead I didn't even ask you for one!'' Siwon snaped back.

''What?!?!?!? That isn't even a word!'' Tiffany informed.

''That is a word and if you got a problem with it then I don't care! I'm Going!'' Siwon scoffed and goes back to his car.

''Puppy'' Tiffany sighed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Mall

''Daddy..uh...''Yoona spoke.

''Don't lie! Don't lie!'' Heechul whispered.

'' I won't!'' Yoona whispered to Heechul while putting her hand on the phone so her dad won't hear what she said. ''Daddy I'm...uh....I'm....I'm at the Church Daddy.Yes I'll call you back'' Yoona lied.Yoona tried her best to not lie but she couldn't resist lying. ''Of Course Daddy! I Love You Bye!'' Yoona said and then hanged up her phone.

''God You tell so much lies!'' Heechul taunted.

''I don't lie.It just happens!'' Yoona corrected.

''Let's go already before you're gonna be late!'' Heechul reminded.

''Hee Just wait! You take so much tension! Now I need to change my clothes.'' Yoona told.

A salesperson who was passing by talks to Yoona.

''Excuse me maam can I help you?'' the salesperson asked.

''I don't need him but my friend Heechul needs help.''Yoona informed and then went to the changing room.

''Ya Yoona..but...'' Heechul just stands there nodding at the salesperson.

------AFTER CHANGING------------

Yoona gets out of the changing room switching her boring t-shirt and old pants into her colourful tube top and skinny jeans.

''Im Yoona You look great! Today for sure everyone's gonna be impressed with you!'' Yoona thought while giggling to herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At SM Junior Hospital

Kibum rides his bike and everyone admires his mysterious vibe.He then finds a space to park his bike and parks it.He stops his bike and takes off his helmet.He then takes his sunglasses off,shook his head and this movement ruffled his hair in an attractive way.He then gets off his bike like a boss and enters SM Junior Hospital.

''Finally I reached SM Junior Hospital'' Kibum thought with ease.

Kibum walks to the reception and casually reads a file to chase time.He then sees SM himself talking on the phone while walking casually.Kibum keeps an eye on him and sees every move he makes.He carefully listens to every word SM is saying.Mr.SM felt like someone was spying on him and when he turned around Kibum knew that he was gonna turn and quickly turned around.Kibum then knew that Mr.SM was walking up to him so he quickly walked away from the reception.Mr.SM was about to talk to him when his phone rang and he exited his way out of the reception hall.

''Finally I can meet you Mr.SM!'' Kibum said while smirking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Road

''Aish I couldn't find you Puppy anyways Why do you even bother thinking about that idoit? Just forget him Tiffany.Today is the first day of your dreams.Due to Dad's help I can achieve this!'' Tiffany thought while looking at the time making sure she isn't late.Tiffany looks at Siwon who is currently all annoyed at the fact that his car's engine isn't starting.Tiffany smiled at his misfortune.Siwon slams his fist on the car and sees that Tiffany is laughing at him.Siwon gets out of the car in a fit and kicks the car.

''Owwww!'' Siwon screamed while hopping on his leg which hurted only for a bit.Tiffany laughs again.Siwon rolls his eyes in annoyance.

''Sorry Baby I hurted you but now please start! Don't let that dramahead win this battle!'' Siwon whispered to his car which made Tiffany along with other people laugh.

Siwon tries to start his engine but it doesn't start.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING*

''Who is it?'' Heechul asked.

''Some guy who accepted my daddy's proposal to marry me.God I keep getting these proposals! This is like the 100th time a guy called me and now It will be the 100th time I have rejected 100 guys!'' Yoona told.

''You rejected 100 guys! Wow Poor All of Those Guys!'' Heechul said.

''See how I reject this one!'' Yoona said,answered her call and switched it on loudspeaker so Heechul could hear.

''YA! Who the hell is this?'' Yoona yells with her fake chav accent.

''Yoona?'' The guy asked.

''Yea! I'm Homie Yoona and you blood?'' Yoona shouted.

''I'm Jangsoo Jung'' The guy answered.

''So where do you wanna meet blood? Wanna meet at the stripper house ya cool with it?'' Yoona asked.

''Huh?'' Jangsoo shivered.This was not what he wanted to hear from his future bride.

''Father said that Yoona is a respected and shy girl but uhm maybe she is a sister of a gangster.'' Jangsoo thought. ''Sorry I think I dialed the wrong number Maam!'' Jangsoo lied.

''Why Sorry Dude! This is the right number bloood and don't be tripping yea.Now Imma tell you about meself ya cool with it! Me skin colour is dark brown and i am 150 kg yea and Me hair is a mohawk.'' Yoona lied.

''I'm Sorry I can't meet you!'' Jangsoo apologized and quickly hanged up.

''HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA'' Heechul and Yoona laughed while giving each other hi-5's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Road

'Yes!!!!!' Siwon yelled while the mechanic finished fixing his car.

Tiffany rolls her eyes.She was angry that the bus wasn't arriving so she might be late for her first day.

'Excuse Me?' Tiffany called for Siwon's attention.

'What?' Siwon asked.

'Can you please drop me to work?' Tiffany politely asked.

'NO!' Siwon firmly told her.

'Please?' Tiffany begged.

'Okay I'll do it if you push my car a bit!' Siwon said.

Tiffany pushed Siwon's car with all her might.

'Push Harder!' Siwon yelled.

Tiffany pushed harder and harder.Finally the car then moved a bit and then moved properly.Tiffany was about to sit in Siwon's car when...

'Sayonara Drama Head!' Siwon smiled at Tiffany.He then drove off without giving the poor girl her lift.

'AISH!' Tiffany thought in anger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Donghae's office room

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

'Come In' Donghae said.

Jessica comes in.She's still angry with Donghae but tries her hardest to maintain her cool.

'She's turned back into ice princess.' Donghae thought.

'Sica?' Donghae said.

'It's almost 11:00am and the new interns are coming up so please do hurry Dr.Donghae.' Jessica talked while showing her attitude and dislike to Donghae.

'Mr.SM is during that meeting!' Donghae told Jessica.

Jessica was turned around and was about to leave when...

'Sica Why do you talk to me like this?It's been 6 months but you're still like this.' Donghae asked.He did knew the answer but he wanted to hear it from Jessica's mouth.

Jessica turned around and replied 'Dr.Donghae I am very busy.Rather then concentrating on whatever happened between us in the past please concentrate in the present and the upcoming future.'

'Sica did you forget everything?' Donghae asked.He never forgot those memories and he wanted to know if Sica remembered them as well or not.

'Please don't waste my time in useless chit chat!' Jessica told him and angrily left his Office Room.

'I hate you Donghae Lee! I hate you for what you did to me! You'll never make me love you ever again! You're the reason why I will always be Ice Princess from now on!' Jessica cried.She then quickly wipes her tears.

(A/N=What did happen between them? What was their Past? Well You'll know soon!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Airport

A dishearted girl got off her plane and went to the luggage area to pick up her remaining luggage.

(A/N=Meet Taeyeon,a generous and affectionate girl who is the daughter of Mr.SM.She is intelligent and modern in her outlook to life yet respects and represents all the core Korean values.She used to be a dorky girl but the dissappearance of her ex-boyfriend Kangin Kim changed her into a serious,no-nonsense and uptight person.She doesn't believe in Love anymore and still awaits for Kangin and is the only person to believe that Kangin is still alive and is out there.She promised herself that she will still be faithful to Kangin.They were engaged but due to the dissappearance of Kangin she chose to live her life as a widow.)

'Kangin I'm back to our hometown.Remember our dream to be a intern in SM Junior Hospital and you finish my internship as a doctor. I'll fulfill it for the both of us! This is my promise to you!' Taeyeon said with certainty.

She was about to reach to the luggage area when she saw a guy taking her luggage.

'THIEF!' Taeyeon screamed while running to the guy.

'Let go of my luggage!' Taeyeon demanded.

'Excuse me Lady! This is my luggage!' the guy argued.

(A/N=Meet Leeteuk,a careless and reckless guy who is from a rich household.His family mostly owns most of the shops so he has a bad habit of over spending.He has no interest in working but due to the pressure of his family he chose to do a internship at SM Junior Hospital.He is very childish and has a devil-may-care attitude to life.He doesn't believe in love and is mainly interested in one night stands.)

'If you don't let go of my luggage I will....' Taeyeon threathed and was about to finish her sentence when Leeteuk interrupted.

'Look lady this is my luggage and whatever you want to do just DO IT THEN!' Leeteuk replied back to her threat.

'POLICE POLICE POLICE!' Taeyeon yelled at the top of her lungs.

A group of policemen came.

'What's wrong maam?' The Inspector asked Taeyeon.

'Sir this girl is making a big thing out of nothing!She's just wasting my time!' Leeteuk explained.

'Sir this man firstly doesn't give me back my luggage and secondly he threathed me!' Taeyeon lied.

'WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!?Listen Lady That is neither here nor there!Stop Lying!' Leeteuk bawled while being astonished.

'Okay You're being arrested!' The inspector told Leeteuk.He then handcuffed his hands.

'WHAT?!?!?! What for?' Leeteuk asked.

'For stealing this maam's luggage!' The inspector replied.

Taeyeon takes the luggage from Leeteuk's hands and walks away without looking back at the accused Leeteuk.

'You're so doomed when I get you next time!' Leeteuk whispered in fury.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N=Hello! This is the First Chapter of Aspiring Lovers! This is only SM's characters' part so YG and JYP's characters information is coming up! Thanks for reading and please please do comment and if you would like any request just tell me I will be happy to fulfill them! Thanks for reading :D