No Ordinary Love

No Ordinary Love

Chapter 31

 

 

 A shiver run down his spine when he tried to look around the area where Eunhyuk and his friend had decided to meet up.  It was dark and a bit foggy all over the place and the only light was coming from the bonfire that the group of male teenagers made under one of the huge canopy trees along the graveyard. It was creepy of how these boys out of all the places had chosen a cemetery to meet and hang around, at first he thought that they’ll be going in a bar or at someone else’s house, and yes he just thought wrong.

 

The cemetery was about five miles away from the park, he thought that maybe he made the wrong decision of going with his boyfriend but later on the thought of ‘at least I can look after him’ had won over the latter. It’s been an hour of sitting and silently watching his boyfriend with his friends from a far and it made him feel sleepy, but of course he fought it.

 

He chose to stay inside the car for the cold breeze of the night only keeps on giving him creeps aside from the fact that Eunhyuk’s friends would only make fun of him. Sitting on the passenger seat with arms wrapped around his stomach and knees against his chest he gave another heavy sigh as he watched Eunhyuk took another drink from the can of beer Sungmin had handed him a while ago. He can’t help but shake his head as he look at the men sitting around the campfire. Some of them were laughing and playfully punching each other by the arm, some were drinking while playing cards while some of them were busy flirting with their dates.

 

Of course he wasn’t surprised when a girl suddenly went near Eunhyuk and sat right next to him. He watched as the girl offered him another can of beer to which Eunhyuk gladly took. From the way Donghae can see the girl was clearly trying to flirt with his boyfriend, from the way she stares at him and the way she tucks her hair behind her ear.

 

Donghae was almost glaring at his boyfriend, a warning look telling him ‘not to dare flirt back’. The couple’s eyes met for a second and Donghae thought that Eunhyuk would take his warning seriously but was only ignored when Eunhyuk shifted his eyes back to the girl beside him.  His jaw dropped, hands turned into fist of how badly he wanted to break the damn window. Then the realization had hit him, he then paused and  sigh when he remembered that the car’s windows were black tinted so there’s no way Eunhyuk can see the glare he was trying to give him.

 

Donghae dropped his legs down as he slump his back against the seat. How Donghae wished that the car window wasn’t black tinted so Eunhyuk could see the furious look on his face and would immediately walk away from the girl.

 

“Right, just go have fun” he mumbled through gritted teeth as he started talking with his self. “He didn’t even try to convince me to go out of the car,” He hissed as he kicks his seat with the heels of his foot.

 

A knock on the window had startled him with his self talking session. Donghae was surprised to see that it was Eunhyuk. He took a deep breath as he lowered down the window.

 

Eunhyuk was smiling at him, the kind of smile that was attractive yet irritating for it looks teasing. It was followed with a cunning wink which made Donghae laughed short and he shook his head in disbelief.

 

“Are you that drunk already?” Donghae spoke, raising n eyebrow at his boyfriend.

 

“I’m still sober, I was just trying to entertain you a little” Eunhyuk replied as he bend over letting his arms rest on the window. That is when Donghae noticed that he was still holding that can of beer.

 

“Would you mind checking what time is it already huh mister?” Donghae let out as he looks at Eunhyuk straight in the eyes.

 

Eunhyuk glanced down on his wrist, “I have no idea, I forgot to wear my watch,” he replied playfully.

 

Donghae heaved a sigh as he grabbed his phone and showed the man the time, “It’s already eleven in the evening, don’t tell me you have plans of having a slumber party here in the cemetery,” he said as he curved his lips to the side.

 

But Instead of answering his partner he just stared at him, uncaring of Donghae’s complaints. “Do you know how appealing your mouth is when you’re mad?” Eunhyuk teased which successfully earned a blush from the latter.

 

Donghae had bitten the inside of his cheeks as he tried to glare at the man before him, his eyes shifted to the beer in Eunhyuk’s hand, “Give me that,” he snatched the can of beer from his boyfriend’s grip. Donghae examined the can, he stole a glance at Eunhyuk before taking a drink on it. “Ugh,” Donghae let out as he scrunched his nose after taking a drink, “What’s so good about that? It tastes awful” he said passing the can back to his boyfriend.

 

Eunhyuk laughed, “Who told you to take a drink,” he replied before he took a drink from the can. Donghae tried to retort back but his words were quickly muffled by his boyfriend’s mouth. He closed his eyes shut as Eunhyuk forced to pass the liquor from his mouth to his, his hands clutched the velvet covering of his seat as he swallowed the alcohol and he felt Eunhyuk smiling evilly against his lips. He let Eunhyuk shove his tongue inside his mouth, his breath taste tastes like beer and he thought that any alcohol would definitely be addicting only if this would be the way of how to drink it.

 

“Now why don’t you get out of the car before I start to lose control and forget that my friends are just a few feet away behind us” Eunhyuk whispered as soon as their lips parted.

 

Donghae unconsciously shook his head for he was still feeling lightheaded from the kiss. “It’s too cold outside,” Donghae lied, the truth is he’s just scared of going out of the car, thanks to the horrid horror movies he and Kibum used to watch.

 

Eunhyuk shook his head as well as he stood up straight, “You should’ve brought a sweater with you, you know that nights are beginning to get colder,” he then turned his head around to check what his friends were doing and found them too engrossed with their own stuffs. He placed the can on top of the car before he quickly took off the jacket he was wearing then gave it to the male inside the car.

 

“Hurry, wear it and then get outside. Hyung will soon take the car with him,” Eunhyuk told him.

 

Donghae groaned as he slid his arms in the jacket, with a deep exhale he reached for the door and stepped out of the car.

 

“Why does Heechul hyung needs to borrow your car anyway doesn’t he have his own car?” Donghae asked as he stood right next to Eunhyuk.

 

“My car runs faster,” Eunhyuk shortly replied.

 

Donghae was about to ask what’s with the need for a fast car but he was able to guess the answer right away, “Don’t tell me you guys are up for a race?” he asked, his voice escalating.

 

“Not me, it’s them, I’m just letting them borrow my car,” Eunhyuk defended himself.

 

The scowl on Donghae’s face was replaced with a sad one, “You’re making me worried again.” He said.

 

“I told you I was just lending the car, don’t think too much okay?” Eunhyuk told the other male, “Let’s just join the others back there, come on,” he urged as he lightly pushed Donghae forward.

 

 

“Finally his royal highness had descended from his royal carriage,” it was Changmin who was sitting on an old huge bark of tree beside the flame who spoke first when Donghae and Eunhyuk had reached the fire.

 

“Cut it out,” Eunhyuk playfully smacked the head of his friend making Changmin whisper a curse.

 

Donghae saw as Heechul stood up from the ground, that’s when he noticed that Sohee was also present in the group. She stayed seated on her place and when their eyes met the both of them exchanged a smile.

 

“Keys,” Heechul told Eunhyuk as he approach them, a palm stretched forward, waiting.

 

Eunhyuk reached for the keys in his pocket then handed it down to the older male. “I don’t want even a scratch on my car,” he told Heechul.

 

Heechul smirked as he lightly hit Eunhyuk on the shoulder, “I’ll bring your car back, safe and sound.” He replied. Heechul then called thee of his men leaning against one of the marble fences behind the trees, as far as Donghae can remember the other one was Yunho, the president of the school’s dance club and the other two are in their senior year just like Heechul and that’s maybe why he can’t tell who they were.

 

The four of them walked where the car was parked, Heechul went on the driver’s seat while the others sat at the back of the car.  And then after just a few minutes they were out of sight with the car in full speed to the exit.

 

“Are you really serious on recruiting that wimp? Seriously, I hardly see any benefits if ever he’ll join us in the group,” Changmin suddenly asked Eunhyuk when things started to get eerily quiet after their Hyungs drove out.

 

Eunhyuk sat down right next to Changmin while Donghae had chosen to lean on the fence just behind them, “I don’t have any intention of recruiting him in our group of course. I just need someone to back me up when I get into trouble,” Eunhyuk replied as he glanced up at the blonde male, their eyes communicating as if Eunhyuk was telling the other to just ride along the conversation.

 

Changmin grunted, “Just make sure he won’t tell anyone,”

 

“I won’t” Donghae was the one who replied and Changmin could only rolled his eyes is response.

 

Changmin then turned his head around so he could face the blonde, “Want one?” he raised a bottle of beer as he unwillingly offered Donghae a drink.

 

Donghae was about to nod, afraid that he’ll disappoint Eunhyuk’s friend if ever he says no but Eunhyuk was quick to answer before he could even respond. “He doesn’t drink,” Eunhyuk spoke and then took the bottle from Changmin’s hand instead.

 

“That must , seriously you don’t drink?” It was Sungmin who reacted this time, he was sitting on the grass on the opposite side of the flame with Soheeand Taemin in either side of him. His forehead turned into a crease. “How old are you anyway?” he asked the blonde.

 

“Seventeen,” Donghae replied short.

 

Sungmin chuckled sarcastically, “He’s ing seventeen and yet haven’t tasted alcohol yet.”

 

I just did, in the car a while ago, Donghae replied irritably on his mind.

 

“Hey Hyukjae, have you checked if he had taken his milk this morning?” Sungmin exclaimed which made the group burst into laughter, aside from Sohee,  Donghae and Eunhyuk.

 

“It’s you who should start drinking milk, ‘guess you need more height,” Donghae retorted and he can see Sohee fighting a smile to what he just said.

 

“What did you just said? Freak,” Sungmin hissed and was about to stand up but Taemin stopped him.

 

Eunhyuk chuckled which made all of them look at his direction, “So never dare someone you hardly know, now you see… Donghae’s more than a pretty face,” he told Sungmin who was frowning at him.

 

“Yes I can clearly see that. He’s an irritating freak in a body of a blonde wimp, with an annoying pretty face, right, he’s more than a pretty face,” Sungmin replied though his eyes are fix at Donghae.

 

“Sungmin if you’re already drunk I can ask Changmin to take you home.” Sohee spoke up, though her words sounds like more of a warning her voice was low and gentle.

 

Sungmin glanced at the girl sitting beside him, he smiled at her, “No thanks dear but I’m still fine,” he replied, his fake smile quickly fades as he faced Taemin and Changmin and started having a random conversation with them.

 

‘Thanks’ Donghae mouthed to Sohee and the girl only smiled in reply.

 

Not long after, without giving Donghae much time to inhale in relief after his encounter with Sungmin, the girl who was clinging on Eunhyuk earlier approached him again. Donghae had to bit his tongue to prevent himself from getting jealous. He watched as the girl sat next to Eunhyuk, too close that her body was almost leaning to Eunhyuk’s body.

 

“Why do I feel like you’re trying to avoid me?” the girl said to Eunhyuk as she tried to fake a hurt expression.

 

Eunhyuk chuckled, “I guess that feeling is just the effect of alcohol,” he replied.

 

“I’m still sober,” the girl told him as she took the bottle from Eunhyuk’s hand a bit too seductively and drank from it, eyes lock to Eunhyuk.

 

Donghae had to tear his gaze from the two beings in front of him as he cleared his throat, “Excuse me,” he excused himself as he  slowly started walking away.

 

“Hey, where are you going?” Eunhyuk called,

 

Donghae shrugged his shoulders, “just going for a walk,” he replied short.

 

“Do you want me to come with you?” It was Sohee who spoke.

 

Donghae turned his head around, “No Sohee it’s okay, thanks.” he smiled at her before walking out completely. He doesn’t have any idea where his feet were going to take him all he wants right at that very moment is to get himself out of there, away from the irritating girl and his boyfriend who seems so cooperative with the flirting.

 

How he wanted to beat the hell out of himself as soon as he’s somewhere out of sight from the group. He is now far from the fire which was his source of heat and light a while ago, now he only depends on the light the scary full moon provides. He suddenly regretted his decision of walking out because basically he’s not that brave enough to walk in a cemetery alone by himself, especially during the night when everything seems so ing scary and creepy.

 

Donghae stopped from his track when he suddenly heard something, he looked around but all he could see are tombstones, marble monuments and fog. His heart started beating faster as he started getting scared, for the second time he heard it again, heavy footsteps which seems to be heading towards him, “Hey, is someone out there?” he tried to call out but got no response after a few seconds of silence.  Donghae then took a deep breath as he started walking faster this time, he reached for his phone in his pocket and with trembling hands tried his best to dial Eunhyuk’s number but then he heard the footsteps getting closer and closer. That is when he’d decided to sprint into a run, keeping his phone against his ears as he waited for Eunhyuk to answer his call.

 

He swear his heart drums louder and faster when he sensed that the pursuer also sprinted into a run. Not long after he can feel that the stranger running after him just a few feet away. He opened his mouth as he was about to scream for help but the pursuer had caught his shoulders just in time to pull him backwards, making his back hit hard against the chest of the stranger. The stranger wrapped his strong arms around him, taking a hold of him and preventing him from struggling.

 

“HYUK-” he tried shouting Eunhyuk’s name for help but the pursuer was fast to cover his mouth.

 

Donghae was about to tear up when the stranger started laughing, burying his face on the blonde’s head as he laugh on his own little prank. Donghae knows exactly who owns that sound of laughter, that voice. He sighed in relief for he was safe but he hates the prank and right at that very moment he was fuming.

 

“Now I know whose name you’re gonna call when you feel like you’re in danger. Don’t worry love I won’t let you down.” The pursuer whispered against the back of Donghae’s neck before he removed his hand from the blonde’s mouth.

 

“You! I hate you! I am serious Hyukjae! I hate you!” Donghae yelled out, releasing all the fear, panic and irritation he was feeling earlier. “Let go! You really find it funny huh?! I almost got a heart attack!” Donghae continued on exploding, struggling from Eunhyuk’s hold.

 

“Shh… Be quiet,” Eunhyuk chuckled, “It’s not my intention to frighten you, you’re the one who got suddenly scared. I was just trying to follow you because I’m worried.” He explained before letting go of the younger male.

 

“But still I hate you. I want to go home.” Donghae replied angrily looking at a different direction and was avoiding his boyfriend’s eyes.

 

“I am betting my allowance for the next few months that right after I finish counting to three you’re no longer mad at me,” Eunhyuk dared, a smirk visible on his face.

 

Donghae shook his head in disbelief as he faced his boyfriend, “How can you even display a smile after what you did? Are you really that drunk?”

 

“One,”

 

“So you think that this silly counting would really work huh?”

 

Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulders, “Two,”

 

Donghae scoffed, “Don’t be too overconfident, I am serious and I am mad right now so stop it,”

 

Eunhyuk only smiled smugly.

 

Donghae then raised an eyebrow, “Now what-”

 

Eunhyuk was fast to pull Donghae with much force to himself as his mouth caught his lips. Donghae tried to pull away but the latter’s hold was too strong, he was hesitant at first to kiss back but he cannot deny the fact that he was liking it. Not long after Donghae started kissing Eunhyuk back, slowly letting his lips move with the latter. “Three” Eunhyuk whispered in between kisses, then he reached for Donghae’s hand and placed them around his neck, he smiled when Donghae, in response to his action, wrapped his arms tighter around his neck.

 

“Looks like I win,” Eunhyuk whispered, lips pressed against the corner of Donghae’s mouth.

 

Donghae sighed, “Darn it,” he softly chuckle.

 

“Shall we go back now?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

Donghae look at him straight in the eyes, “I can’t stand seeing you with that girl…”

 

That made Eunhyuk laugh, “Fine then, no more flirting. Let’s just go back there and just stay farther from the group.” With that Donghae nodded in agreement, they shared another breath-taking kiss before going back to the others.

 

They went back but isolated themselves with the noisy group of teenagers. Both of them settled on a separate gravestone to distance themselves a little from one another, not wanting the others to suspect anything or be the center of attention. It’s been fifteen minutes of silence, of just staring blankly into space, of having  eye contacts and fifteen minutes of exchanging smiles to each other. They don’t have to say anything at all, for them silence is somehow bearable as long as they’re together, safely near with one another.

 

“Talk,” It was Eunhyuk who first spoke, he smiled at his partner and it made Donghae smile in return.

 

“I can’t think of anything to tell,” Donghae replied.

 

“Me either,” Eunhyuk sighed, he tried to think of something which can start a conversation. “Well… how about this,” he started, “How do you see yourself ten years from now?”

 

Donghae suddenly bursts into laughter, “You sounded like my teacher when I was in grade school”

 

“At least I sound smart,” Eunhyuk replied.

 

Donghae rolled his eyes, he stopped from laughing and started to get serious then answered the latter’s question, “My parents wants me to become a doctor and I can’t see anything wrong with that, so I guess I’ll be a doctor in the future.” He replied.

 

“It takes longer years of studying and training before you can pass that profession, it’s also obviously difficult. Are you sure about that?” Eunhyuk asked, teasing the other.

 

“Wow thank you for the encouragement that definitely boosts my confidence.” Donghae replied sarcastically, “What about you how do you see yourself ten years from now?” it was Donghae’s turn to ask.

 

Eunhyuk looked at him, the kind of look that was gentle but can make the hair at the back of your neck stand up, “I can see myself proposing to a doctor ten years from now,”

 

Donghae was speechless for a moment, biting the insides of his cheek for he cannot find a way to react to what the man before him just said. “You’re making me cry,” he chocked as he tried his best to not let a single tear fall from his eyes.

 

Eunhyuk laughed at the other’s reaction, “You’re being too overconfident you’re not even sure if you can pass being a doctor,” he teased.

 

Donghae frowned, “What if I changed my mind and I want to be a teacher instead?”

 

Eunhyuk playfully shrugged his shoulders, “But I want a doctor, so you better be one.” He replied smugly.

 

“You’re such a sweet bastard you know that…” Donghae told his boyfriend which earned a wink from the latter.

 

Their conversation got cut off after hearing a sound of a car approaching . The hyungs got off the car with victorious smiles on their faces, some were yelling joyously as they approached the campfire.

 

“Hyung what happened? Did you guys won the race?” It was Changmin who spoke.

 

Yunho who was standing next to Heechul reached for his sweater pocket and showed the group an envelope. He tossed it to the floor and there scattered are bundles of money, right then laughter and loud curses started filling the air.

 

Donghae’s eyes widened, the others started counting on the money the hyungs had won from the race.

 

“That’s a lot.” Eunhyuk commented, his eyes also glued on the paper bills.

 

“Yeah… the stake got higher when some groups suddenly backed out before the race even started, we almost lost. But I guess luck was on our side tonight, thanks for lending the car.” Heechul replied as he sat right next to his girlfriend who was frowning at him, he smiled weakly at her and kissed her on the forehead.

 

“Hey Hyukjae,” Yunho called out his name and Eunhyuk obediently walked forward, “Here is your part,” he handed Eunhyuk a thick roll of money.

 

“Thanks,” Eunhyuk replied as he put the money inside his pocket. “By the way, we have to head back to dorm.”

 

Yunho raised an eyebrow as he tried to decide but then turned to look at Heechul for permission. “It’s fine, let the kids go back home.” Heechul spoke. Donghae thought that maybe if Sohee was not there he won’t let them go back home, especially not Eunhyuk.

“And since you’re heading back home, do you mind dropping Sohee at her place?” Heechul added.

 

“Aren’t we suppose to head back home together?” Sohee interrupted,

 

Heechul turned to face her, “It’s getting late, you can’t stay up for another hour your parents will be mad if you go home later.” Sohee only drop his gaze on the ground and didn’t argue further with his boyfriend.

 

“Okay I’m going with them” Sohee told Heechul and the other just nodded. Heechul whispered something to Sohee and when Sohee replied with an ‘i love you too’ it’s obvious what the hyung had told her. “Bye,” Sohee told him before she stood up and walked towards Donghae and Eunhyuk.

 

Heechul tossed the key and with great reflexes Eunhyuk was able to catch it. “We’ll leave now, enjoy the night.” Eunhyuk told the group before he, Donghae and Sohee left the grounds of the cemetery.

 

“You look so tired,” Donghae said to Sohee as soon as they got inside the car. He settled on the passenger seat next to the driver’s seat while Sohee take the back seat.

 

“I guess I got really tired, mind if take a sleep? Wake me up when we’re close to my house,” Sohee replied and was already lying on the seat.

 

“Sure,” Donghae smiled at her and watched her close her eyes to take a nap.

 

 “Of all places, why a cemetery?” Donghae asked Eunhyuk as soon as the car had drove out of the cemetery.

 

“Well, the place was dense with trees and far from the next neighborhood. It made quite a good place to hang out, plus the cemetery isn’t supervised during weekends.” The latter answered.

 

Donghae sighed, “I can’t wait to go back to the dorm. I want my bed.” He yawned.

 

“Me either,” Eunhyuk said, his mouth forming a smirk.

 

Donghae frowned, “I’m tired, and we’re only going to sleep as soon as we get back.” He warned the latter.

 

“That’s boring don’t you think?”

 

“No,” Donghae replied short.

 

Before they could even reach the nearest place to the cemetery which is the park, Donghae noticed a white sedan a feet behind them.

 

“Hyukjae, move your car to the side so the car behind us can pass through, they might be in a hurry.” Donghae told Eunhyuk, the latter did what the younger just said and wheeled his car to the left side of the road a little to give way to the car behind them. But instead of moving forward the car behind them only followed their lead and turned to the left as well. Eunhyuk shook his head and this time he tried to move the car to the right, thinking that maybe the white sedan has to turn left. But just like what happened for at their first try the car behind them only followed them again.

 

“What the heck is wrong with them” Eunhyuk hissed. He looked at the rearview mirror, raised his left hand and signaled the car behind them to move forward. He tried wheeling his car to the opposite side again to give way but the white sedan behind them suddenly hit the back of his Porsche and it made the car whirl in a circle across the road. Eunhyuk had to hit the break to put his car into a stop and it made him and Donghae’s head hit hard against their seat.

 

The impact had waken Sohee up and she looks totally alarmed, “What’s happening?” she get up and Donghae only held her hands in response.

 

Eunhyuk angrily slid his window down, “You ing morons! What the is your problem! Huh!” he yelled at the white sedan which is a few feet away from them. He glanced at the rearview mirror and saw the great damage at the back of his car. “! I’ll kill them if they won’t pay for the damage” he cursed.

 

“Hyukjae stop!” Donghae grabbed the man who was trying to step out of the car.

 

“Look, I need to talk with those morons okay?” Eunhyuk told the other.

 

“No! I won’t let you go out there alone. They might be dangerous.”

 

“Hell I don’t care! Let go now don’t make me angry Donghae,” Eunhyuk warned his partner.

 

“Stop it! It’s not the right time to fight” Sohee scolded the two of them.

 

All of a sudden the white sedan started roaring back to life, it’s headlights facing the damaged Porsche.

 

“I think we’re in a huge trouble,” And right after Donghae spoke the sedan started dashing off to their direction again. “Drive! Hurry!” Sohee screamed and Eunhyuk quickly started the engine. Eunhyuk quickly accelerated the car fast enough to save it from being almost hit again.

 

“Who are those people?” Donghae asked trying his best to steady his shaky voice.

 

Eunhyuk shook his head, his eyes fixed on the road, “I don’t know, I’m so sorry”

 

“They’re still trailing behind us, go faster Hyukjae” Sohee urged, with trembling hands she took her cell phone in his bag and started dialing.

 

“Oppa,” Sohee was crying when she called the person on the other line, “Some people are trying to hurt us, they had hit Hyukjae’s car already and they’re chasing us now. Help us.” Her shoulders were shaking.

 

“Who’s that?” Eunhyuk asked Sohee.

 

“Heechul” Sohee replied short.

 

“Let me talk to him,” Eunhyuk told her and Sohee quickly handed him the phone.

 

“Hyung, somebody is trying to chase us or rather want us dead! I am sure they are one of those who lost the race, it’s a white sedan” Eunhyuk was almost shouting.

 

“How far are you now from them? How’s Sohee?” Heechul was also shouting on the other line.

 

Eunhyuk stole a quick glance at the rearview mirror to check, he cursed when the sedan was just a foot away, almost ready to smash the back of his car again. “Too close! Call the cops hyung! We’re almost near the park” but then another crash send them all violently forward, Sohee almost fell on her seat.

 

“The fck! Drive faster Hyukjae! You can do it! We’re on our way, we will call the cops” Heechul replied and Eunhyuk can hear motorcycles roaring into life, wheels started screeching noisily against the background before the line got cut off.

 

“They are on their way, hyung said they’ll call the cops” Eunhyuk said to both Donghae and Sohee.

 

“How long will it take before the police finds us?” Donghae asked his eyes fixed at the white sedan behind them,  Eunhyk can almost feel the fear and panic his partner was feeling right at that very moment.

 

Eunhyuk’s pressed his lips into a straight line as he shook his head, “I’m so sorry, I was wrong to tag you along with me, This is all my fault I shouldn’t have brought you here with us”

 

“What are you saying!” Donghae yelled at him, “I am not blaming you for anything, and I am not asking you for an apology just shut up!” he was fighting the urge to cry.

 

Another crash which was a lot harder this time send the Porsche in a semi circle spin. Sohee banged against the glass window, knocking her off to unconsciousness while as Eunhyuk and Donghae were strong enough to be able to braced themselves steady.

 

“Sohee!” Donghae shouted and this time he can no longer fight the tears forming on his eyes. Eunhyuk was able to kept the engine running and was fast to maneuvered the car away.

 

“, come one!” Eunhyuk cursed as he stepped on the accelerator with much force.

 

“Why is this happening to us! We’re innocent!” Donghae shouted at the top of his lungs.

 

“I won’t let them hurt you,” Eunhyuk told his partner, “I’ll hunt them down if they do,” he added.

 

“I never regretted being with you, even in this very moment. I’d rather be at your side, I can’t imagine myself being safe while you’re in danger.”

 

“And I can’t imagine that you’re saying that” Eunhyuk let out a weak laugh, “No matter what happens tonight never forget that I’ve always loved you.”

 

Hearing his boyfriend’s words somewhat made him feel calm despite the fact that their lives were in great danger. It suddenly made him feel warm, that no matter what happened tonight whether they live or not, what matters most is that they are together.

 

“Thank you for making me feel a not so ordinary kind of love” Donghae choked in his words. “I love you, I believe that we will survive this thing, together.”

 

Eunhyuk nodded as he took one of Donghae’s hand . “You’ll survive, you must live… for me, okay?”

 

Donghae shook his head violently and without giving them time to braced themselves for the next attact their car got hit once again . The impact was so hard that the glass windows shattered into pieces as the white sedan send the Porsche rolling out of the road. The Porsche was stuck on its side as it stopped turning over the side of the road.

 

It was dead silent after that and he doesn’t have any idea how long had they’ve been there, greatly injured by the crash, he wants to scream for help but he could feel his consciousness slowly being taken away from him. Instead he tried to reach for the man beside him, he doubled his effort, tripled even as he tried to open his eyes but he can’t see clear enough for everything was all dark and he thought that maybe it was because of the blood oozing from his forehead. He cannot even make his other muscles move. “Hyukjae?” he whispered, he tried calling him again and again but he got no response from the other male.

 

“Help us please,” he cried but even before his consciousness started fading out he heard a crackle of gunfire broke out. ‘Raise your hands! You are under arrest!” Donghae heard a man shouted. Then he heard heavy footsteps approaching and deep voices shouting. He can make out some of the voices, the hyungs, Eunhyuk’s friends.

 

We’re safe, aren’t we?  Donghae thought to himself right even darkness started invading him. Not sure if all three of them will surely live after tonight.

 

 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

...wasn't bale to double check before posting, (..is in a hurry to post this before i busied myself again with work) 

..purposely made this chpater a bit longer since i've been gone for too long XD 

 

* dear someone,  you are always free to get your off my stories if it doesn't suit your taste/likings, as easy a as that! (yeah.. you don't have to leave all those nasty comments on my wall, you  can keep all the arrogance and bulls to yourself. thank you!)