No Ordinary Love

No Ordinary Love

 

CHAPTER 3 : INTRODUCTION AT THE LUNCH TABLE

 

It’s almost 11’oclock when Eunhyuk stepped out of the Vice Principal’s Office. Donghae wondered what kind of conversation or scolding the vice principal did to the guy that they’d consumed almost an hour and a half.

 

On the other hand the conversation between Donghae and the vice principal inside the office went very smoothly they’d only consumed an hour. They discussed about Donghae’s request for an entrance examination to be a permanent student after completing 5months of being an exchange student. Because Donghae has a very clean and good record back at his current school it earned him a great advantage in to his surprise was really great indeed. The vice principal told Donghae that they will be monitoring him throughout the entire 5 months, and if Donghae’s performance will be as good as what he had from his current school Donghae with or without passing the entrance examination will be accepted in the school, which means that he can transfer to Imperial Academy right after five months but like what they’d compromised Donghae needs to show an outstanding performance and good behavior within the school grounds.

 

Another changes made was that Donghae would not be sharing the same dorm with his schoolmates/co-exchange students in Seoul Royal Academy. Seoul Imperial Academy has their own special dormitories for exchange students going in their school  but Donghae would not be staying there, instead he will be staying in the dormitory with the students of Seoul Imperial Academy. Then Donghae saw the vice principal talked to someone on the telephone ordering that his’ luggage be transferred to Dorm1.

 

Quarter to twelve when Donghae left the office and hours of waiting made him really hungry, so before heading to where the school dorm was he decided to head at the school canteen first to get himself a good lunch. The canteen was crowded with a lot of students but that wasn’t an excuse for him not to get noticed by the students. Donghae was still wearing his Royal Academy uniform, because he decided to eat first he wasn’t able to change to his Seoul Imperial uniform which the school itself had provided. He ignored the staring eyes as he falls in line to buy something for lunch.

 

It’s like almost every table has been occupied already he can’t see even a single table with less students occupying it, and as he tried to look for somewhere else to eat he saw someone waving his hands at him motioning him to sit with him/them. Donghae shyly approached the guy who called him who seemed to be eating together with his friends.

 

“Uhm… Hi,” Donghae greeted.

 

“Hi, We saw you having a hard time looking for a table, you can sit and join us if you like” the cute looking guy invited him.

 

Donghae smiled at the invitation, “Thank you,” he said as he sat on one of the two unoccupied chairs.

 

“No problem, by the way I’m Jaejoong.” He offered his right hand for a handshake which Donghae gladly took.

 

“I’m Lee Donghae, it’s nice to meet you.” he said as he shook hands with him.

 

“You’re one of those exchange students from Royal academy who arrived earlier right? I wonder how smart you are…” Jaejoong said.

 

Donghae can’t help but to laugh by Jaejoong’s words, “Yes, I am one of them but what makes you think I’m smart?” he asked.

 

“Well, I heard that your school has a lot of smart students, and somehow you look smart” Jaejoong complimented him.

 

“How can you tell?” Donghae asked again,

 

“You’re smart I can tell it by the color of your hair, blonde people are sometimes smart” He tried to sound serious but failed when both of them started laughing.

 

Donghae stared at the guy who was obviously blonde too, “So, that means you’re smart too” Donghae chuckled.

 

“I guess? Well, that’s how smart people looks like” Jaejoong said with a sense of humor in his every words.

 

“I can’t remember Albert Einstein being blonde,” Donghae playfully replied, “And I’m not a natural blonde, I just dyed my hair. Mine was black.” Donghae told him.

 

Then Donghae heard someone clearing his throat from across the table. “Mind to introduce us?” a cute looking boy addressed Jaejoong.

 

“Oh, yeah right.” Then Jaejoong pointed at the two other guys on the table, “I would like you to meet Kyuhyun and Henry, they are my close friends.” The two guys waved their hands at him, as if saying a silent ‘Hi,’

 

“It’s nice to meet you, I’m Donghae” he introduce himself again.

 

“I’m Henry Lau and this man over here is Kyuhyun ‘The Game Addict’” He playfully tapped the other guys’ shoulder whose attention was on his game console. “We are in our sophomore year together with Jaejoong” Henry continued.

 

Donghae’s eyes widened in surprise by hearing that those guys were also 2nd year students. “Really? I’m in my 2nd year too!” he beamed.

 

“That’s great! We could be classmates, what class do you belong?” Jaejoong asked,

 

“I’m in section 2-A,” Donghae answered.

 

“Hey Jaejoong! He’s with the same section as Jessica” Henry exclaimed.

 

“Who is Jessica?” Donghae asked,

 

“She’s my sister. Actually she has a twin, her name is Krystal but they’re not very close.” Jaejoong explained.

 

“So, your sister is with the same class with me? What about her twin?”Donghae asked,

 

“Oh… Krystal, Henry, and I were in the same section. We are in section 2-C.” Jaejoong answered.

 

Then the smile on both Jaejoong and Henry’s face faded and Donghae did noticed it. “Well... at least you’re classmates with Kyuhyun” Henry told Donghae.

 

“And I thought you've already forgetten me being in that section,” Kyuhyun finally spoke for the first time but his attention was still on his game console.

 

Donghae smiled by hearing that, at least there’s someone in his class he’s already friends with. Then a realization hit Donghae, he gave Jaejoong a questioning look.

 

“Jaejoong, Can I ask something?” Donghae asked,

 

“Well, you’re already asking…” Jaejoong smiled, “Go on, what’s that you like to ask?” He continued.

 

“You’re in your 2nd year right? but you also said that your twin sisters are also in their 2nd year, How come?”  Donghae asked.

.

.

“He got himself into trouble last year which made him repeat his 2nd year again, he should be in his 3rd year this year.” But it wasn’t someone on the table who answered Donghae’s question, the voice came from a girl. Donghae turned his head around and saw a pretty looking blonde standing behide him.

 

Then the blonde female settled herself onto the remaining unoccupied chair, “But that’s fine at least he can still go to school and make up for his wrong doings, he’s been a very bad boy.” The blonde girl continued as she sat down on the table with them.

 

Donghae smiled at her, then he raised an eyebrow to the boys on the table giving his new friends a questioning look as if asking ‘who is she?’.

 

“Oh!” the girl gasped, “I’m sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I’m Jessica.” she offered her hand to Donghae and they shake hands with one another.

 

“So, you’re Jaejoongs’ sister. I’m Lee Donghae, nice to meet you” Donghae said,

 

“Yeah, that’s my very talkative and overconfident sister,” Jaejoong muttered.

 

“Hey! I heard that!” Jessica yelled at his brother,

 

Donghae smiled at the siblings cute quarrel and he noticed something again, “Jessica, your brother said you have a twin. Where is she?” Donghae asked.

 

Then Donghae remembered what Jaejoong told him earlier about the twin not being that very close to each other as Jessica’s face turned into a frown. “She’s with her good-for-nothing boyfriend” Jessica answered, a hint of dislike can be traced in the tone of her voice.

 

“It looks like you dislike the boyfriend…” Donghae commented in a low voice,

 

“I do, we all do…” Jessica said extending her arms to emphasize the word ‘All’.

 

“Then why did you let her be with him?” Donghae found himself asking more questions.

 

“We can’t do anything about it, it’s her decision. Eventhough how hard we tried to force her out of that relationship she just won’t. She’s head over heels over that guy. Krystal just got blinded by that guy.”

 

“Why? Is he handsome?” Donghae asked,

 

“Well… you can say that. But he’s a trouble maker! A complete I should say, he made my twin cry for number of times and what made me hate more is that Krystal kept on running after him even if it was his fault!” it amazed Donghae how Jessica can open up topics like this with him, considering the fact that they’d just met today.

 

“And what did you do about this issue? You’re her older brother.” Donghae turned to look at Jaejoong.

 

“I almost beat him up to death once but I failed, of course Krystal won’t let me. For now I can only give him warnings. I’m not allowed to get myself into anymore trouble you know.” Jaejoong answered him.

 

And Donghae thought if it has something to do with what Jessica said earlier about Jaejoong getting into trouble causing him to repeat his 2nd year. But Donghae decided that he wouldn’t ask that anymore, he’s been asking too much questions already.

 

“But you can’t deny the fact that he’s smart, that’s why the school can’t kick him out.” Kyuhyun said his attention still on his game.

 

“SShhh!!! Everyone cut this conversation now before it gets worse, You Donghae and Jessica should start eating your lunch before it gets cold” Henry spoke, eyeing Donghae and Jessica’s untouched food.

 

Then the conversation ended as the group started eating their lunch. In the middle of their lunch Donghae noticed a familiar figure getting up on one of the tables in the canteen. He tried to concentrate more at the figure and he wasn’t mistaken, for Donghae knew this guy. It’s him again.

 

Donghae nudge Jaejoong’s elbow lightly, “That guy” he pointed to Jaejoong, “I saw him earlier at the vice principal’s office. And I must say that he lacked some good manners” he told Jaejoong.

 

“Eunhyuk? So you’ve met him already?” Jaejoong said with an obvious mixture of hate in his tone.

 

Donghae nodded, “You call him Eunhyuk? He also told me to call him in that name, what’s wrong in calling him Hyukjae? I heard from the teachers that his name was Lee Hyukjae” he frowned.

 

“Just call him Eunhyuk for your own good, you don’t want to anger him. Get used to it, besides we are in the same section he’s also in section 2-A. So be careful from now on.” Kyuhyun cautioned him.

 

Eunhyuk will be his classmate, Donghae can feel his fast heartbeat, was he scared? Nervous? Or what?

 

But before he can speak again, Donghae saw a girl to in his surprise suddenly hugged Eunhyuk’s back. The girl has a long black hair with a very pretty face and her face was somehow familiar, Donghae thought. She seemed to be enjoying her moment but on the other hand Eunhyuk seemed to be not liking it, he’s facial expression was somewhat annoyed.

 

“Is she happen to be Eunhyuk’s girlfriend? God… I pity her for not knowing how stupid she is for having a relationship with that rude guy” Donghae shook his head,

 

“She don’t deserve to get any pity from people,” It was Jessica who spoke,

 

“And why is that?” Donghae asked,

 

“Well, because that girl over there is my sister Krystal and I’m telling you she don’t deserve any of that” Jessica said.

 

Donghae froze by hearing that. He didn’t expect that Eunhyuk’s girlfriend was his friends’ sister. “So the one you’re talking about earlier was Eunhyuk? And he’s your sister’s boyfriend?” Donghae asked.

 

The three boys and the only girl sitting on the table nodded in unison, then Donghae turned to face Jessica, “But how come you’re blonde?” he asked

 

Jessica laughed by Donghae’s sudden realization, “I just dyed my hair, of course I don’t want to be mistaken as Krystal especially when she started dating that bastard over there!” she explained.

 

Well… that explains why Krystal’s face was somewhat familiar to Donghae after seeing her, they really look exactly the same the only difference now is the color of their hair.

 

“Anyway, Donghae you’ll be staying at the special dormitory for exchange students right? Are you done unpacking your stuffs?” Henry asked, cutting the topic again.

 

“The vice principal transferred me to Dorm1, I’m not going to stay with my schoolmates at Royal Academy” Donghae answered.

 

“I hate it. I guess you’ll be closer to Kyuhyun more” Henry pouted, “Kyuhyun belongs to Dorm1”

 

“Oh really?! What about you guys what dorm number are you in?” Donghae asked.

 

“We aren’t staying in dormitories. Our school has its rules regarding that.” Jaejoong was the one who answered. “TheTop 50 students gets the privilege to stay in the school dormitories. Ten students in every year level, you need to be smart enough to enjoy that privilege. Who wouldn’t want that, it’s free you don’t need to pay for the dorm, it’s like a scholarship thing.”

 

“So what happens if you’re staying in the dormitory but then you were out of the top 50 by the next quarter?” Donghae asked.

 

“Simple. You have to move out; return to your family’s house or rent for some apartment or dormitories near the school. As for us, we really don’t care and we don’t need to compete with that” Jaejoong said.

 

“Why? You said it’s free…” Donghae said,

 

“Well aside from the reason that our house was just near the school, we don’t want to share the same dorm with Eunhyuk” Jaejoong said,

 

“What?! He’s part of your school’s top50?” Donghae asked, his eyes widened in shock.

 

“I told you he’s smart, he ranks number2 in the whole Imperial Academy, but nevertheless he’s a bastard” it was Kyuhyun who spoke this time, “He’s in dorm1 too so he’s our dorm mate” Khyuhyun said. Dongahe was speechless, how can the world be this small.

 

“You said he ranks number 2 in the whole school, so who ranks number 1?” Donghae suddenly asked.

 

“Me” Kyuhyun bragged, “We are twins but you can’t ignore the fact that I’m smarter than that good for nothing bastard” Kyuhyun finished his sentence with a smug smile.

 

“Y-you’re t-tw-TWINS?!” Donghae was stammering, “Lee Hyukjae and you are twins?!” Donghae was indeed shocked by the information he just got from Kyuhyun.

 

Donghae doesn’t have any idea why was he feeling like that all of a sudden. It’s like there’s something to Eunhyuk that Donghae’s afraid to find out, and that there is something about him that he's too scared to be revealed.

 

-------

Chapter3 updated!!

 

....and the new characters what do you think about them? XD  we have here:

-'the blonde' siblings Jessica and Jaejoong LOL! seriuosly i don't know why i ended up picking F(x)'s Krystal as the girlfriend ( and hey the Jung sisters they're twins here.. somehow it's bearable they're sisters in real life anyways XD)

-the cute Henry..

-and yeah Kyu and Eunhyuk are twins in this fanfic! can you believe that??! LOL! they're not that sort of identical though, =/  (CALM DOWN PEOPLE! LOL! there's more on the next chapter, you'll see XD)

don't forget to leave your comments ^^