No Ordinary Love

No Ordinary Love

 

 

CHAPTER 22:

 

 

He was staring nowhere in particular, just letting the figures passed by his sight as he let himself get lost in his trail of thoughts though it was very noisy at the school cafeteria, with his friends shouting like they were talking to someone too far from them when in fact the person was just sitting inches away, loud laughters echoing inside the area, students making irritating teasing sounds, music coming from someone’s mp3 player, and the sound of plates and silver utensils clashing against one another. But then the noises surrounding the place where he’s at suddenly began to mute against his ears when the person he is waiting for started entering the area. He was only able to look at him during lunch breaks where people seem to be oblivious of their surroundings; he was able to steal a glance at him during that given opportunity.

 

The blonde male was laughing with his friends as they stepped inside the school cafeteria. Their group seems to be always so cheerful and Eunhyuk was somehow grateful that Donghae doesn’t have to be alone and depress because he have those kinds of friends with him. Then the group started looking for an empty table in the area  and Eunhyuk had to tore his gaze from the blonde as he bowed his head back to the untouched food on his plate.

 

It has been two weeks after the both of them said their goodbyes to each other. Both of them had been very true to their words and had been keeping their promises very well. Two weeks had passed without them talking to one another even when they will pass by each other whether at the school corridors or in their dormitory, and two weeks had passed without their eyes meeting. He can’t believe that he was surviving the days without even speaking of his name or even touching the other even just the slightest of his hand, and to be honest it was torturous and he knows that behind the smiles Donghae was showing he is feeling the same suffering  as well.

 

Eunhyuk stiffened a bit on his seat as he felt the small group occupying the empty table behind them. He raised his head a bit to check if his friends had noticed the group’s presence and thankfully his friends were too busy laughing and talking noisily to one another, yes he was being protective knowing that his hyungs were not very pleased with Donghae as well as his twin brother.

 

Since there’s no way that he can turn his head and look at them he just found himself eavesdropping to the group’s conversation, it was pathetic of him to do that and eavesdropping is not appropriate for a man but he needs at least to hear the blondes voice. With the spoon in his hand he started playing with food on his plate then leaned his back against the backrest of his chair as he tried to concentrate on the conversation the group was having behind them.

 

“…I’m sorry if I can’t come with you later, I have to go to our house because my mom needs some help at home,” a voice coming from a girl which was obviously Jessica.

 

“It’s okay, don’t worry I can go there by myself” without a doubt Eunhyuk knows that it was Donghae who spoke this time.

 

“Are you sure?” Jessica asked,

 

“Of course, I’m already seventeen I can go out by myself alone.” Donghae chuckled,

 

“You seemed to be always going out alone, last week you went to the mall alone, then the day after that you went to the church by yourself, and last night you went to eat dinner outside all by yourself again. You know we can’t just always let you do that, what kind of friends are we then,” It was Kyuhyun who was speaking this time.

 

“Kyuhyun you guys also have something else to prioritize I can’t just always drag you guys with me all the time,” Donghae replied.

 

“B-But the fact that you will be spending a few more weeks--“

 

“Jessica… I told you not to open that up.” Donghae gently cut Jessica’s sentence off.

 

Eunhyuk’s hold against the spoon tightened after hearing that, even though Jessica wasn’t able to finish her sentence Eunhyuk knows what she meant. He didn’t expect that Donghae would be going back to his school, it’s just too quick, but he will, and he will only have a few more weeks before he leaves.

 

“Maybe I’ll just skip our dance practice later so I can accompany you,” Jaejoong spoke, “Henry, just tell Yunho that I’ll make it up for my absence next time.” He added.

 

“Sure no problem, I bet Yunho hyung won’t mind at all besides I can teach you the rest of the steps tomorrow,” Henry replied cheerfully.

 

“Jaejoong…” Donghae called the latter’s name sounding not pleased with his sudden cancellation for his practice just to accompany him to where he’s going.

 

“What? I also have something else to buy at the bookstore later that’s why I’ve decided to come with you,” Jaejoong assured him.

 

“So that’s it!” Jessica chimed joyfully as she clapped her hands, “See… we love you so much, and now Jaejoong oppa will accompany you later at the bookstore so you won’t have to go out again alone.” She continued.

 

“Seriously guys you’re being too good to me, I’ll definitely miss this” Donghae told his friends.

 

“Hey stop with the drama... we’re not suppose to open that up remember?” Kyuhyun reminded him.

 

“Yeah, right… sorry,” Donghae playfully replied.

 

 

Eunhyuk’s focus to the groups conversation vanished when he heard his name being called, he glanced up and saw his girlfriend making her way through the crowd of students as she half ran towards their table making Eunhyuk shook his head.

 

When Krystal reached the table she quickly sat beside Eunhyuk and embraced the latter’s arm,  “Hey, sorry for making you wait. I didn’t expect that the exam will be that hard, I had a hard time answering the test,” she told him,

 

Eunhyuk sighed as he nodded his head in response. “You know with your condition that you shouldn’t be running around right?” he whispered at her trying to sound less disappointed, not wanting to upset her.

 

“But I was worried that you’ve been waiting too long,” Krystal replied almost whispering as well.

 

“So you’re worried about me waiting that you’re not even concern with the baby, you’re already a month and a week pregnant” Eunhyuk told her,

 

“Come on… don’t be like that, I won’t do it again promise,” Krystal said as she shook Eunhyuk’s arm playfully. “Honey I’m hungry you told me we’ll eat outside after the exam” she told him trying her best so Eunhyuk will drop off the topic about her being so careless.

 

Eunhyuk looked at her in the eyes and saw that Krystal was excited about it so why would he backed out from his promise, then he glanced down to her stomach which isn’t swelling yet, he thought that he shouldn’t make the baby hungry as well.

 

“Wait for me outside, I’ll tell the hyungs that we’re going out” Eunhyuk told her.

 

That made her smile widened, “I’ll wait for you outside, hurry up okay?” Krystal said, Eunhyuk didn’t say anything as he just nodded in reply.

 

 

-----

 

 

“I’m glad that the exams were finally over, I really miss going out with you” Krystal spoke up breaking the silence between the two of them. Eunhyuk nodded, while chewing the food he was eating.

 

“We should go out more often like strolling out at the park, it’s so boring at home and I guess it would be better if I can get out some time so I can breathe some fresh air, and that requires you to accompany me,” Krystal beamed a smile at him,

 

“Going out once a week will do, you don’t have to be always outside.” Eunhyuk replied.

 

Krystal slightly frowned, “Fine, at least we can still go out together, I’ll just visit you in your dorm.” She said.

 

“Look, I’m not stopping you from dropping by at the dorm. But I just noticed that you’ve been there the whole week, from Monday even up to Saturday. Going there twice a week would do, so next time just drop by on Wednesdays and Saturdays.” Eunhyuk told her.

 

“I’m always there because you’re not dropping by at the house anymore,” Krystal reasoned out.

 

“As long as you’re pregnant I won’t be going to your place, and you know what I mean.” Eunhyuk told her.

 

Well, after finding out that his girlfriend was pregnant Eunhyuk stopped visiting her at their house, not that he felt ashamed to face her parents because of what he had done to her, but because he’s afraid that they’ll just ended up on bed. And he made a promise to himself that he will stop having an affair to anyone even his own girlfriend after that night he made love with Donghae.

 

Krystal chuckled, “But I’m only a month pregnant, we can still try” she told him,

 

Eunhyuk looked at her in the eyes as if telling her to behave herself, and she did. “Just do as I say, you should be thinking about your condition so try to avoid tiring yourself.” He replied, being careful with his words so he won’t offend the other.

 

“At least just let me visit you in the dorm but not only twice a week,”

 

“Why are you pushing that too much? Is it because of Donghae? Huh?” After two weeks he had spoken of the blondes name once again, he’s been forbidding himself from saying it and now the name just came out of his mouth without him thinking over it. Eunhyuk knows from the very beginning of why Krystal was hanging around with him even at the dorm. It is because the girl was keeping an eye on the both of them.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Krystal answered back, though she knows exactly what he meant.

 

“I told you that we’re not talking anymore, you don’t trust me that’s why you kept on checking on us?”

 

“I trust you, but not him. I can still see him stealing glances at you, I’m scared that he’ll steal you away from me,” Krystal told him.

 

“The heck, no one’s stealing me away from you. Don’t be too hard on yourself, just let him be and stop keeping an eye on his every move.”

 

“As if it’s that easy,” Krystal retorted.

 

“So you want to make things easy? Then let’s just tell everyone that you’re pregnant, let them know so you can keep me for yourself, isn’t that what you want, to keep me tied up with you? Then why don’t we tell them, what are you being so afraid of?” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

 

“Stop pressuring me, we won’t tell them.” Krystal told him sounding so nervous.

 

“Until when are we going to keep this? When your tummy starts to swell or after nine months when the baby was out?”

 

“I-I don’t know, but we can’t tell anyone.” Krystal said as she wiped with the table napkin, “I want to go home I’m tired,” she added, she reached for her bag and stood up from her seat then started walking out of the restaurant.

 

Eunhyuk sighed shaking his head as he left the bill on the table and started following the upset lady.

 

After stepping out of the place Eunhyuk walked over to where Krystal was standing at.

 

“I’m sorry okay?” Eunhyuk told her to which the girl just replied with a nod even though she still looks upset and somewhat disturbed.

 

He was about to call a taxi when suddenly his phone vibrated, he held the phone against his ear as he answered it lazily.

 

“Why did you call?” Eunhyuk asked,

 

“You said you went out with your girlfriend right?” the male on the other line said.

 

“Yes, but we’re about to leave now,”

 

“Don’t leave yet, the hyungs are planning to go to a club. You should come, Heechul hyung told me that he wants to see you there,”

 

“Then tell them I can’t go,”

 

“I can’t, I’ll wait for you here. I’m near the gasoline station near the bookstore”

 

“Changmin you stupid—wait. Did you just say you’re near the bookstore?” hearing the place Changmin had mentioned stopped him from yelling at his friend on the phone. Earlier that day he heard that Donghae will be going to the bookstore after class. He knows that it will be wrong if he tries to see him there, but he wants to ask the blonde if he was really going back to his school. It’s the only place he can talk to him, away from his girlfriend and his twin brother.

 

“Yeah, I’m at the gasoline station beside the bookstore. You know how to get here right?” Changmin asked him,

 

“Of course, wait for me I’ll just send Krystal home. I’ll meet you there.” Eunhyuk told him.

 

“Okay, just hurry up and don’t make me wait for hours,” Changmin told him.

 

“Fine I’ll be going now,” Eunhyuk replied as he hang the phone.

 

“What’s that all about?” Krystal asked him as soon as he’s done talking over the phone.

 

“I need to see the hyungs, Changmin said Heechul hyung wants to see me,” Eunhyuk replied not telling her about the place where he and his hyung will be going.

 

“Should I go with you?”

 

“There’s no need for you to come, besides you told me you’re already tired. You should go home.”  Eunhyuk replied as he called the approaching taxi.

 

Krystal sighed before nodding in reply.

 

“I’m going home and you stay away from the girls, okay?” Krystal warned him before getting into the cab.

 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, “I know,” he replied, “Now get inside,” he told her.

 

Krystal tiptoed as she gave the latter a peck on the lips before getting inside the cab, Eunhyuk didn’t dared to stop her knowing that he’ll be doing something the girl would definitely be upset about, which is seeing Donghae.

 

“Be careful” she told him as she stepped inside the cab.

.

.

“I’m sorry, I just really need to see him,” Eunhyuk muttered as he watched the cab drove away.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

First of all I would like to apologize for going on hiatus without leaving any notice. T_________T

(*someone asked me if i have a twitter account, well... i made an extra account where you guys can follow me, i'll follow you back as well XD check on my wall i've posted it there, -hoping to have new friends there =)

 

okay here it is-->  @iamallrise