No Ordinary Love

No Ordinary Love

 

CHAPTER2

He was feeling a bit nervous, but nevertheless he’s feeling really excited. At last the day he’s been waiting for finally came. He’s sitting inside their school’s private bus and he together with the rest of the exchange students were on their way to Seoul Imperial academy. The exchange of goodbyes and good lucks back at their dorm somehow hunts him though, he felt guilty. His friends were not fully aware of his plan except from his best friend Kibum, all they know is that he’s just going to Imperial Academy as an exchange student for five months and after that he’ll be returning back again. Yes, Donghae’s not coming back in that school anymore and no one can stop him, but that doesn’t mean that he’ll never going to see his friends again, he’s still in Seoul anyway and their school is not that far from the academy where Donghae is about to enter, he and Kibum even made a promise that they’ll try to see each other during weekends.

Deciding that he doesn’t want to think too much he tore his gaze from the window then rested his back on his seat. For the 10th time he took out the small mirror in his pocket and started examining his self again. He fixed his nowblonde hair with his fingers, he felt too self conscious because it’s his first time dying his hair. From black he dyed his hair last night with the help of his best friend Kibum, even though his friends complemented him a lot on how dashing he is right now being blonde Donghae can’t help but to feel uncomfortable, he was thinking if he made the right decision about dyeing his hair.

“Hyung, your hair looks cool” His seatmate on the bus who is a first year student complemented him.

Donghae smiled at him, “You think so? Honestly I feel uncomfortable with it, Minho tell me should I dye my hair black again?”  He asked his schoolmate.

Minho widened his eyes by his senior’s question, “No hyung, don’t. You look more charming and cooler now that you’re blonde believe me.” he smiled widely showing his glistening teeth to assure his senior that he’s telling the truth

Donghae laughed softly then ruffled Minho’s hair, “Okay then, if you say so.” He said.

Then after almost 30 minutes of travel…

“Fix your things Kids! we’re here!” the bus driver informed them. All the students including Donghae quickly faced their windows, and here they are Seoul Imperial Academy , the schools’ name was printed huge on the university's  giant gate.

As the bus entered the school grounds Donghae saw how fun that school seemed to be. He noticed that many students had their hair dyed. Everyone were having a great time on the school grounds, some are chatting with their friends, some are busy talking to someone over their cell phones, students having their laptops with them, then a group of students had caught his attention he noticed a speaker and a cd player beside that group they seemed to be dancing Donghae thought. He can’t help but to display a huge smile on his lips, Welcome to heaven Lee Donghae he thought to himself. Heaven, that’s what he thought.

 

------

One of the school staffs escorted him to the Vice Principals office. He left his luggage in the bus for the school’s maintenance will be the one to take it to their dorm. Donghae saw a black-tinted glass door with the sign “Vice Principal’s Office” as they reached the very end of the hallway.

“The vice principal is still having his meeting with the high school teachers inside, but it won’t take long they must be finished by 9:30 AM I guess,” the staff told Donghae, he looked at his wrist watch to check the time, it’s 9:15AM. Fifteen minutes more, he thought.

“Okay, once the teachers stepped out of the room you can get inside the office, of course don’t forget to knock,” The staff instructed him before turning around and leaving Donghae outside the office.

He settled himself in one of the chairs properly aligned at the very side of the hallway. The school was just as big as the school where he came from, the only difference was the noises he can hear from somewhere afar. Back in Seoul Royal High students are only allowed to make noise during lunch breaks.

Donghae was busy fixing his uniform when suddenly he heard heavy footsteps approaching. He snapped his head up to look who it was. A male student was walking towards his direction, he’s looking down to his I-pod not even caring to look where he’s going. His left hand in his side pocket and the other was holding the i-pod, the guy had his earphones on. Donghae found it cool to be walking through the school corridors like that. As the approaching figure raised his head meeting Donghae’s eyes, Donghae slightly bowed his head but the guy didn’t even seem to care for he turned his attention again back to his i-pod.

Maybe he didn’t actually noticed me, Donghae thought.

The guy sat down at the opposite side not bothering to look at him. Donghae sighed. Because he doesn’t want to look like an idiot he took out his cellphone and busied himself scanning through the pictures he had taken before leaving their dorm early this morning. While doing so Donghae felt that he’s being watched, he can feel it and he know that there’s no one else there but the guy sitting at the opposite side of the hallway.

Donghae tore his gaze from the phone, and yes, he’s right. That snob was the one looking at him. He was looking at him like he was surveying him, he was looking at Donghae from head to toe. When their eyes met for the 2nd time Donghae then noticed that the guy has single lidded eyes. The guy has such cute and charming eyes but Donghae didn’t like the way he was staring at him.

Donghae cleared his throat before speaking, “Excuse me? is there something wrong?” he asked as nicely as possible not wanting to sound rude,

But to his surprise the single lidded guy just smirked before looking back again to his i-pod, his earphones were still on his ears and Donghae wonders if the guy heard him at all. What’s wrong with this guy? Donghae asked himself. As Donghae scan the guy he noticed that his necktie was hanging loose, is he even aware that his necktie wasn’t properly tied?  But aside from that he also noticed that two buttons in the guys’ uniform were ed revealing his milky white skin and his collarbone, which Donghae found y, He dismissed the thought right away. He blushed feeling ashamed of his thoughts. If that snob-single-lidded-guy would only fixed his tie then he can fix his uniform too, and so Donghae decided to speak again.

Donghae made his voice a bit louder than necessary, “Hey, your necktie…” he made a gesture with his hands pointing at his own necktie. The other guy lazily raised his head to look at him, he raised an eye brow as if asking Donghae what the heck is wrong.

“I said your necktie, it’s hanging loose you need to tie it properly or it would fall off” Donghae explained.

The single lidded guy frowned, “What?” he hissed. Even though it’s just a one word response and though it sounded rude Donghae found the husky voice of that guy beautiful. He’s expecting that the others’ voice will be deep and grumpy just like his behavior but Donghae was wrong.

“At least try to remove your earphone then maybe you can hear me,” Donghae exclaimed,

Either the guy heard him or he had read the movements of Donghae’s lips, the guy removed the earphone at his right ear leaving the other earphone on his left. The single lidded guy raised an eye brow again before repeating what he’d said before, “Now what?” he said gritting his teeth in irritation.

Don’t tell me he’s the one who got irritated, I’m the one who should be. Donghae thought.

“Y-your necktie ma-might f-fall off…” He doesn’t know why he was stammering like that, was he scared?

The guy who was almost like glaring at him grabbed his necktie, but Donghae was shocked when the guy whom he thought is going to fix his uniform tugged his loose necktie, completely untying it and taking it off. He shoved his necktie inside his pants pocket, before giving the shocked-looking Donghae one last glare.

This guy has no manners!Donghae was biting his cheeks to prevent himself from exploding. The guy even smirked again before putting his earphone back to his ear again as if nothing had happened.

Right at that very moment the black-tinted glass door swung open and five people came out from the office, Donghae can tell that these are teachers in this school. The teachers noticed his presence and they all greeted him, Donghae  stood up from his seat and bowed his head in return.

One of the teachers shifted his attention from Donghae to the guy who is now standing lazily at the corner.

The teacher sighed, “Mr. Lee Hyukjae,” he called his attention

So that’s his name,  Donghae thought.

“… you’re getting in to too much trouble lately, aren’t you even tired of being reported in the vice principal’s office?” the teacher shook his head in disbelief, “It’s been your third time being reported this month, if you’ll continue staying like this, I’m sorry to say this but the school will have to kick you out,” he warned the student.

Then Lee Hyukjae mouthed something to which Donghae can tell was ‘ you.’ Donghae’s eyes widened in shock, he quickly looked at the teachers but they seemed to be oblivious of what Hyukjae just mouthed. This Lee Hyukjae was lucky the teachers didn’t see that.

“You should go inside the vice principal’s waiting for you, you should have a good excuse this time Lee Hyukjae,” he told him, obviously not noticing what the Hyukjae just mouthed a hwile ago. The teachers then headed on their way to their classes leaving both Donghae and Hyukjae at the hallway.

“Lee H-hyukjae…” Donghae called him,

Hyukjae snapped his head up to face the guy who just called his name.

“What did you just call me?” he asked in a dead serious tone,

“Hyukjae right? That’s your name Lee hyukjae…”  Donghae repeated,

“Eunhyuk, that's what you should call me” he said gritting his teeth. “Don’t be too comfortable new guy, don’t you dare try to talk to me again.” He warned him.

Donghae can’t help but to swallow hard by what Eunhyuk just said to him. “Fine” he replied almost inaudible for Eunhyuk to hear.

Then Eunhyuk walked over the glass tinted door and pushed it open not even caring to knock. The glass door shut close leaving Donghae alone outside.

Then Donghae realized something, “Hey, I’m the first one who got here…” he mumbled to himself, he ruffled his hair in irritation, Eunhyuk entered the office when it was suppose to be Donghae who should enter first.

“Hell... I hate him.” he hissed in annoyance.

 

---