No Ordinary Love

No Ordinary Love

 

CHAPTER 18 

 

[A/N] : This is Chapter 18 and yes it’s a double update so make sure you have read Chapter 17 first. My last update was Chapter16  where Eunhae had a fight at the swimming pool area.  xD   

 

 

Last night they had a serious fight both had hurt each other’s feelings, but it only lead them to have a much stronger tie. Donghae realized that he shouldn’t be expecting a lot from the older and he should also know his limitations, on the other hand Eunhyuk becomes more cautious of his actions, that he should avoid seeing other girls because he’s committed with Krystal and because of Donghae as well.

                          

It’s Hyukjae’s face that greeted him upon waking up that Saturday morning, he moved closer to the sleeping male so he can have a better look on its face.  He thought that if he’ll be asked what the things he loves to do most are, he will proudly put watching Hyukjae sleeping on the list. The scary bad boy is nowhere to be found, there’s only him and an adorable sleeping baby inside the room.

 

The older male’s face looks peaceful, his cute plump lips slightly open, his messy black hair which were pointing at every direction, Donghae smiled at the cuteness before him, only those pair of closed eyes would be lovelier if they were open, he had the most beautiful pair of single lidded eyes, he thought.

 

Donghae began tracing the features of Eunhyuk’s face with his fingers, he brushed the older guy’s long eyelashes, and then the bridge of the latter’s nose before brushing the soft cheeks of the older down to his perfect jaw line.  Donghae glanced up to make sure if Eunhyuk is still sleeping before tracing the older guy’s soft plump lips. Donghae bit his lower lip realizing how those lips he was touching right now used to take his breath away every time it made contact with his own.

 

Then the younger absent-mindedly roamed down his fingers down to the older guy’s exposed collarbone, he traced the milky white skin of the latter’s chest then back to tracing the ever so inviting collarbone.  He was startled when a warm hand suddenly caught his hand, stopping it from what it was doing. Donghae slowly glanced up and he blushed after seeing Eunhyuk looking down at him.

 

Did I wake him up? Donghae asked his self.

 

“Good morning,” Donghae whispered, trying to sound calm like Eunhyuk hadn’t caught what he was doing.

 

Eunhyuk smirked, “What are you doing while I was asleep? Huh?” he doesn’t need to put much effort to sound teasing because his morning voice already sounds y .

 

“Waking you up?” Donghae replied as he tore his eyes from the teasing gaze of the older male.

 

“So that’s how you wake people up? You touch their faces?” Hyukjae retorted playfully, “I’m disappointed, you don’t know how princesses wake their prince up in fairy tales? They don’t just simply trace the lips,” Eunhyuk said in a husky voice.

 

Donghae frowned, but the blush on his face was still there, “It’s not supposed to be the princess who wakes the prince up,” he chuckled weakly, “It’s the prince task to wake the princess up,” he continued.

 

Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow, “Is that so?” he smirked as he raised his back from the bed, hovering over the blonde male as he captured its lips, at first the kiss was gentle until both of them were already panting hard against the kiss, both are needing oxygen but they forbid themselves to broke the kiss.

 

Donghae can feel his head getting lighter and he knows they need to stop so he can breathe. He placed his hands against Eunhyuk’s chest as he tried to push him lightly, Eunhyuk had sensed that Donghae might be dying right at that very moment so he stopped ravishing the younger’s mouth. Both of them are panting hard as soon as their lips parted.

 

Donghae threw his arms around the older male’s neck while Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around the body of the boy lying below him as he turned his body around, making his back lie down on the bed again, with Donghae lying on top of him.

 

Donghae blushed because of their sudden change in position, he raised himself up as he sat on the latter’s stomach.  Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow as his eye roamed down the younger’s undressed body, he bit his lower lip as his eyes landed on Donghae’s exposed hips. Then Eunhyuk glanced up again to look at the blonde’s face, Donghae gulped when he saw Eunhyuk smirking at him.

 

“Get off now,” Eunhyuk muttered, “Get off if you don’t want to spend the entire day lying on the bed” Eunhyuk warned him though it doesn’t sound threatening at all because of his morning cracked voice.

 

Donghae’s eye widened as his face turned tomato red for he knew what Eunhyuk meant about that, “Y-you won’t do it, we c-can’t do it early in the morning,” he said in a low voice, stammering,  until he was just mumbling the last four words of his sentence.

 

“I’m serious, and you wouldn’t be able to walk properly after that,” Hyukjae replied in a husky voice that sent shivers down Donghae’s spine.

 

Hyukjae was about to raise himself up to grab the younger male above him but Donghae was quick to get off him, the blonde grabbed the blanket as he sat on the edge of the bed to cover his lower body.

 

He blushed even harder when he heard Hyukjae laughing lightly behind him, he turned his body around giving the older male a playful glare.

 

“What’s so funny?” Donghae said.

 

“You, I’m still tired from last night how can I possibly you early in this hour.” Hyukjae chuckled, “Unless you want the others to hear you early in the morning,”

 

Donghae’s forehead creased, but his lips were still curved into a smile, “What’s with you today? You’re much scarier when you’re acting like this, I prefer the mean Hyukjae,” Of course he prefers the sweet, seductive, teasing Hyukjae more, he just find the older male weird that morning.

 

“The mean Eunhyuk will be back in just a few minutes, so you ready yourself now, he might make you cry again.” Eunhyuk said as he brushed Donghae’s back with the back of his hand, his eyes looks upset as he said those words to the younger and Donghae didn’t fail to notice it.

 

“No, the kind, loving Hyukjae won’t let the mean Eunhyuk hurt me again, right?” Donghae replied as he took Eunhyuk’s hand to give it a light squeeze.

 

For a few seconds they just stared into each other’s eyes, neither of them spoke as if they can fully understand one another. Hyukjae sighed, closing his eyes as he nodded.

 

Donghae smiled at him, “I better head back in my room, I’m afraid Kyuhyun might over react if ever he sees me in your room” Donghae said, as he raised himself up from the bed and pick up his clothes that were scattered on the floor of the older guy’s room.

 

“See you later,” Donghae said as he reached or the doorknob, and stepped out of Eunhyuk’s room.

 

 

They made love last night, maybe for Eunhyuk that was simply but for Donghae it was making love with him. For Donghae it is one of the most wonderful things that only Eunhyuk can give him, he can’t even imagine doing it with any other else. It was different because they did it in Eunhyuk’s room, at first Donghae was uncomfortable and shy but when Eunhyuk started guiding him to the bed, the feeling was gone.

 

They fight and then make up. It was magic on how they ended up on the bed each other’s name. Donghae also told Eunhyuk that Kyuhyun already knows that Donghae loves him, but that’s the only thing Kyuhyun knows. Eunhyuk  was of course disappointed but had still managed to kept his cool and told the younger to be more careful and as much as possible keep everything else a secret.

 

Upon entering his room, the first thing that Donghae did was to check his phone. He received several text messages last night, and a missed call from his best friend Kibum. But what caught his attention was a text from Krystal which says that the girl will be waiting for him at the park later that afternoon. Donghae quickly sent a reply telling her that he’ll be free today and that he’ll be at the park later.

 

 

------

 

 

Donghae arrived at the said meeting place almost 10 minutes late because he had help Kyuhyun clean the kitchen after lunch. Upon getting at the park he began searching where Krystal might be waiting for him. A smile appeared on his lips as his eyes landed at the girl he was looking for, sitting on a bench near the park’s water fountain. But his smile faded as soon as seeing Krystal’s lonely face, she was staring at the thing she’s holding in her hands. Donghae slowly walked towards her.

 

“Hi, sorry I’m late,” he said, scratching the back of his head.

 

Krystal shifted her eyes from the picture that she was looking at to Donghae, it was awkward because she was just staring at his face for a couple of seconds and Donghae thought he made her wait for too long and that she’s no pleased with that.

 

“No it’s okay, besides I’m the one who needs to talk to you,” she finally spoke then smiled, but the sadness in her eyes couldn’t be denied.

 

“Please sit down, I’m sorry if you have to go here and meet me instead of spending your time with your friends, I just really need to talk to you,” Krystal said.

 

Donghae nodded as he sat down beside her, “It’s okay,” he replied as he tilted his head on the side to look at the pictures Krystal was holding. It is a picture of five lovely looking little kids. Donghae knew that it was them, a childhood picture of them. Little Jaejoong’s arm was hung on little Kyuhyun’s shoulder they were standing while the other three kids were sitting on the ground. It was easy to tell who is Jessica and who is Krystal in the picture despite their being identical. Eunhyuk was sitting in between the twins, but only Krystal was hugging him by the neck while Jessica was brightly smiling with both her hands posing a V-sign. They look adorable especially Eunhyuk with his lovely gummy smile.

 

“All of you looks very adorable in that picture, it makes we want to see what kind of friendship you guys had back then,” Donghae spoke.

 

“This picture was taken seven years ago, and that was a very long time ago. A lot has changed now.” Krystal said as she tucked the photo back in her wallet.

 

“When I first saw Hyukjae it was amazing how I really like him a lot. I always believe it’s because of his eyes and his smile. He’s been my every first in life, and I’ve been his’ too. I’m his best friend before I became his first girlfriend,” she playfully bragged. Donghae just kept on nodding telling her that he was listening despite the fact that if Krystal would went on to her stories he will be really broken to hear them all.

 

“He’s always been my top priority, that’s why my siblings and I had fights more often , they hate how I tolerate Hyukjae and how I defend him and stay by his side even though he’s the one who did wrong. Do you happen to know why Jaejoong oppa is at the same year level with us though he should be in his third year by now?”

 

Donghae shook his head, “I only knew that he’s been into trouble last year which made him repeat his 2nd year again.” he replied.

 

Krstal nodded, “That’s also because of Hyukjae’s fault.”

 

“How? Why, what happenened?”

 

“He’s already in dorm1 back then, I thought of visiting him one day and when I got there God knows how outraged I am after seeing him, he’s in his room sleeping with a girl beside him. I ran away crying and I swear I want the both of the dead, but after Jaejoong oppa found out and when he started beating Hyukjae to death I was the one who stopped him. That’s how our little circle of friends got disbanded. I had forgiven Hyukjae but the rest had hated him after that. Jessica even old me that he’s doesn’t have any respect for me he doesn’t even love me, but I told her that I don’t care less, as long as I love him.” she said those words as if she was still hurting.

 

“It just hurts you to recall the past, then why do you have to say these things to me Krystal ?” Donghae asked, “What is it that you wanted to talk about? The reason why we are here?”

 

Krystal looked at him straight into the eyes, “Because I want you to know how much I love him, that it wouldn’t be easy to convince me to let him go.” she firmly said.

 

Donghae’s heart started beating faster, “I-I don’t understand,” he said.

 

“Me either, I don’t understand. I don’t understand why does it have to be you.” her voice was cracking as she tried to sound brave.

 

Donghae swallowed the huge lump that he can feel forming in his throat, “Just tell me, tell me what it is.” he told her,

 

“I know what’s going on between you and my boyfriend. I saw you last night, how can you do this to me Donghae?” she said as tears started pouring down her face.

 

Donghae lower down his head, not wanting to see the girl in her crying state. “I’m sorry, of all the people that I can fall for, it was him my heart had fallen for. I’m sorry for not telling you I’m a gay, the others know from the very start but I just can’t let everybody know.”

 

“I can’t believe you made him like you, that he was attracted to you. I’m sorry but I can’t forgive you. Unless you’ll stay away from him then maybe I can change my mind,”

 

Donghae slowly raised his head up to face her, “That could only be decided by Hyukjae himself, maybe I can try to distance myself from him, but I don’t know if how long, I don’t even know if I can.” He replied.

 

“Then try, please. I’m begging you.” she pleaded. It was heartbreaking seeing her like that.

 

“I know it’s wrong but I love him, I love him like how you love him,”

 

Krystal shook her head, “No, it’s never the same, I love him more. I’ve been with him longer.” She replied.

 

“But it doesn’t mean that I love him less, you might love him longer but it doesn’t prove that I love Hyukjae less.” Donghae defended.

 

“He can’t love you back, knowing Hyukjae, he won’t give the same feeling back knowing that you’re a guy, that would be a disgrace for his side.” She doesn’t sound rude or harsh, it sounded more like she was warning him.

 

“I know, but I’ll just put my faith in him. I’ll wait till he loves me back”

 

“I’ve waited too, for years I’ve waited as well for him to love me back, but still there isn’t any progress, how can you be so sure he will to you? he doesn’t love you--”

 

“He doesn’t love me ‘yet’ ” Donghae clarified cutting her off, putting stress at the last word.

 

“And I won’t let that happen,” Krystal  said, but she’s not a good antagonist that’s why her every words doesn’t sound threatening at all. Donghae thought that maybe she wasn’t used of being a bad girl.

 

“Remember when we also had a talk in this park a month ago? you said that you are willing to let him go if ever there will be someone to look after him, I can be that someone.” Donghae told her.

 

“But I realized that it’s not that easy,” Krystal said.

 

“Then I don’t know what to do anymore, maybe if you’ll give me some time to think,  then maybe after that I might know what to do,” Donghae said.

 

“I’m sorry, but I guess everything between the two of you should end now,” Krystal told him her lips quivered as id readying herself to do or say something that she’s not sure if she’ll continue.

 

“We should let Hyukjae decide--”

 

“I’m pregnant” Krystal cut him off.

 

Silence surrounded them, though it was noisy in the park because of the kids playing around the area it was like someone had pressed the mute button and made every little noise disappear, unable to hear. Donghae thought he had lost his tongue for he find it hard to speak, he thought he had lost his senses because he can’t even hear anything, can’t feel anything all of a sudden.

 

“I’m three weeks pregnant and I only slept with Hyukjae. I stopped taking contraceptives because this is what I really wanted, for him to got tied with me. I’m sorry but everything between Hyukjae and you must end today.” She said as she raised herself from the bench leaving a small box on Donghae’s open hands before she walked away leaving Donghae who seemed to be having a hard time digesting what Krystal just said.

 

I’m pregnant  that sentence kept on repeating in his head.

 

What should he do now? He thought. Hyukjae will leave him, he will leave him as soon as he found out that his girlfriend is pregnant. He feels like dying, he knows that the right thing to do is to let go. But how?

 

 

------------------

 

 

 

UPDATE!

 

What do you think? Is Krystal really pregnant or what? xD

Don’t forget to drop your comments. Let me hear you guys! I miss everyone!!

 

I'm going to update My Two in One Sweetheart now that I'm done updating this. ^_^

 

*and another thing I just want to get this out of my chest! XD MR. SIMPLE IS REALLY GREAT! xD I can't move on with the songs in their album and I am loving Hyukjae's new look, his hair TT__TT i love it! <3