No Ordinary LoveLO

No Ordinary Love

 

Chapter 16

 

 

Eunhyuk ran after him, and when he saw Donghae heading to the exit  he have no choice but to shout so he can make him stop.

 

“Donghae,” he called, shouting the younger’s name as he tries to stop it from leaving, but even though he heard his name being called he didn’t dared to look back or to stop.

 

“Lee Donghae!” Eunhyuk called his full name out loud, Donghae halted to a stop and so does Eunhyuk, but they were still several feet away from each other with Donghae’s back facing the older.  Donghae waited for him to say something but after a minute of silence Donghae took a deep breath as he started walking again towards the exit.

 

Eunhyuk gritted his teeth when Donghae continued in leaving the swimming pool area.

 

“The moment you step out of that ing door, we’re done.” Eunhyuk said knowing that it’s the only way to make the younger stop. And it did.

 

Donghae stopped on his track upon hearing what Eunhyuk said, he clenched his fist while his eyes were starting to water due to the annoyance and anger he’s feeling but not towards the guy behind him, but to himself. He hates himself for he knows that he can’t bear to lose Eunhyuk so he’ll need to swallow his pride and just stop or else he’ll lose him.  He loves Eunhyuk so much, he wants him so badly, he needs him though the other wasn’t showing enough affection towards him.

 

“Turn around and face me,” Eunhyuk said through gritted teeth, when Donghae remained still and won’t turn his back to face him Eunhyuk got more irritated, “The heck! You ing turn around and face me now, I’m losing my patience Donghae,” he said almost shouting.

 

Donghae sighed loudly as he turned around, feeling all pathetic that he can’t do anything about it.

 

“Now what?” Donghae said as loud as his voice could manage.

 

Eunhyuk chuckled sarcastically, “What the heck is your problem? Huh? What? You’re getting this jealous when in the first place we have nothing, we are nothing Donghae.”

 

Donghae’s reaction made Eunhyuk bit his own tongue he cursed himself for saying that. Donghae started crying so hard that his shoulders were almost shaking, Donghae feels too weak to even use his hands to wipe his tears away.

 

“So, I don’t even have the right to get jealous, is that it?” Donghae said, “No matter what I do, I will never have any rights towards you, even the ing right to get jealous, because the truth is we are nothing.” he said in between his sobs.

 

“I agreed that you can stay with me, but I told you that there will be no commitments between us, so stop being like this, stop acting like a god damn jealous girlfriend--”

 

Donghae didn’t let Eunhyuk finish, “You’re so ing stupid! I am being like this because I love you! I’m already having a hard time dealing with your girlfriend, so please don’t expect me to do the same with those girls you’ve been flirting with this afternoon,”

 

Eunhyuk tore his gaze from Donghae’s face as he looked down on the ground, “So you’re saying that you can’t take it anymore,” he sighed loudly biting his lower lip as if having second thoughts if he’ll say it or not, “You can always let go if you want to, no one’s stopping you,” he said, his hands that were trembling all throughout his sentence.

 

“I can’t do that, I can’t find the strength to let go. Hyukjae, I need you.” he replied, his voice was getting weaker, “Can’t you really feel anything towards me?”

 

Eunhyuk closed his eyes, not wanting to see Donghae’s reaction to his answer, “I am trying, but I really can’t, I feel nothing for you” he sighed.

 

“Despite all the kisses you‘re giving me, you still feel nothing?”

 

Eunhyuk nodded in reply.

 

“Despite the fact that we’re having ?”

 

Again Eunhyuk nodded.

 

“Nothing? It’s been months and still you feel nothing?”

 

“Yes,” Eunhyuk said though actually he wasn’t sure, he had said before that he can feel something for Donghae, but he’s not sure what it is and he’s too afraid to even find out , but he doesn’t want Donghae to expect that much either.

 

“ you.” Donghae snapped, “You’re just taking advantage of my feelings for you, but you know what’s more painful? I am letting you do it, I let you took advantage of me.” he said as tears never stopped spilling from his tear ducts.

 

Donghae silently dragged his feet to a corner and sat on the cold floor, covering his face with both his hands while crying.

 

Eunhyuk watched him as he sat on the cold tiled floorings of the swimming pool area, how he wanted to beat the hell out of himself for hurting Donghae’s feelings and for making him cry like that. For the next couple of minutes Eunhyuk just let him be, he let Donghae cry, let him release his pain and anger.

 

After what it seems to be like an hour, Donghae had finally stopped crying, but he kept his face buried on the palm of his hands. Eunhyuk took a deep breath before raising himself up on the bench he’s sitting on.

 

“It’s getting late, aren’t we going home yet?” Eunhyuk asked, keeping his distance from the blonde. But he got no response from Donghae.

 

Eunhyuk bit his lips, he know he had hurt him so much, he shook his head, dismissing the idea of just leaving him there as he approached the other.

 

Donghae had sensed him walking towards him and he raised his head up and glare at him, “Don’t come near me,” he said, but that didn’t stopped the older male until Eunhyuk was standing in front of him.

 

“I honestly don’t understand myself as well, that’s why I am hoping that at least you can.” Eunhyuk spoke.

 

Eunhyuk sat down as well in front of the blonde, he looked straight at him in the eyes as he continued on what he’s saying, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry because no matter how much you love me I can’t be sure if I can love you back. I’m sorry because you fall for someone like me, sorry because I can’t help being an . I’m sorry Donghae, I’m sorry because everything hurts” he apologized, his voice was full of gentleness that it can almost touch Donghae’s heart.

 

Donghae knew he means it, he can feel the sincerity in his words, it’s insane how a simple apology coming from that man’s lips can heal the pain, how he can forgive and forget everything that Eunhyuk told him after hearing his apologies. It’s insane, but that’s how it works, that’ how love works, that’s what love can do.

 

“You should be thankful that I love you so much,” Donghae had managed to say, it should have sound threatening but because of crying too much he failed.

 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, “Yeah right” he chuckled.

 

Eunhyuk tool a deep breath as stretched his arms open for Donghae. The younger’s eyes widened, Eunhyuk never initiated a hug before, but now he’s offering it to him. Donghae threw himself at him, letting his arms embraced the older, he buried his face against Eunhyuk’s chest smiling like an idiot and he was thankful Eunhyuk can’t see it. Eunhyuk embraced him tightly, trapping Donghae within his arms.

 

Doing that move, Eunhyuk knew that he had lost the fight and that Donghae won. But he doesn’t care less, he knows that he needs him maybe not as much as Donghae needs him, but still he needs him. But he just won’t tell the younger because he doesn’t want Donghae to expect too much.

 

 Donghae raised his head meeting Eunhyuk’s eyes. “I’m sorry, I would like to apologize too. Sorry for getting jealous, I can’t help it. But I still love you” he smiled at him.

 

“I know, that’s why you can’t bear to get mad at me, you love me too much,” Eunhyuk .

 

Donghae pouted, “Just wait and see, I’ll make you love me” he told him like a kid threatening his enemies.

 

“Then try, no one’s stopping you” Eunhyuk replied back,

 

Donghae stretched his neck upwards as he pressed his lips against Eunhyuks’.  Eunhyuk smiled against the kiss, he placed a hand at the back of Donghae’s head as he pressed the younger closer to him so he can kiss him deeper.  “I guess… I can feel… something now” Eunhyuk said in between kisses.

 

Donghae instantly broke the kiss as he looked at him in the face, “If you’re just playing a prank on me, I’ll drown you in the pool.”

 

“It’s not something important as you quite expect though, but I’m going to be honest even just for now,” Eunhyuk said. “I am attracted to you, that’s what I feel for you all these time.  Maybe I don’t love you yet, but I’m getting there.”

 

“B-but what about Krystal?” Donghae said stammering through his sentence, Eunhyuk was attracted to him, hearing that was the most beautiful words someone had told him.

 

“I stopped loving her a long time ago. I’m not even sure if I really did loved her”

 

 

------------------------

 

From the other corner of the area, someone was hurting, someone was in deep pain hearing the conversation of the two males. She clutches her chest as if preventing her heart from tearing out of her body. She can’t believe everything she had witnessed, the hugs and kisses the two males had shared and the exchange of words she just heard. She can’t stand it anymore, her feet led her out of the swimming pool area as she ran away crying.

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

Update!

 

Was it short? Don't worry i'll make the next chapter much longer, 

I am reading all your comments and seriously I love each and every one of them, keep them coming ^^ whether negative or positive reading them makes the stress go away.

 

I'll reply to your comments as soon as i get the chance to go online again XDDD

<3