No Ordinary Love

No Ordinary Love

 

Chapter 15

 

 

Weeks passed by and both of them continued on seeing each other secretly, whether in school at the rooftop or some unoccupied classroom, or in their dorm in Donghae’s room since Eunhyuk isn’t comfortable meeting up with the younger in his room. Donghae never gets tired of being the one who always makes the first move, like texting the older guy if he’s available at the time so they can meet each other. On the other hand Eunhyuk was still as uncaring and unexpressive as ever, he’ll just let Donghae do all the talking and do some skinships when they’re together, though Eunhyuk kept on doing things that always surprised Donghae, like kissing the younger before taking his leave.

It’s a Friday morning and upon getting downstairs Donghae was surprised to see who was sitting on the couch in the living room, it was Krystal who was busy reading a book that she didn’t even noticed Donghae’s presence.

 

“Hey, Good morning,” Donghae greeted her softly, getting her attention for she’s seemed to be too pre-occupied with the book she was reading.

 

Krystal immediately glanced up upon hearing his voice and then smiled at him, “Hi, good morning. Yesung oppa let me in a while ago, uhm… sorry for dropping by this early, I just need to get something to Hyukjae.” she told him.

 

“I see..” Donghae nodded , “Is he already awake? I can wake him up if you’re in a hurry” Donghae offered.

 

“No, it’s okay I’ll just wait for him.” Krystal replied.

 

“Are you sure? You’ll be late if you’ll wait for him until he wakes up.” He asked.

 

“It’s fine, really,” she smiled shyly, “I guess he’s tired, he worked overnight just to finish my project which is due today, I told him that I can do it but he said that I wouldn’t be able to finish it on time. I know it’s really embarrassing that he’s the one doing that for me, but what can I do he’s smarter than me anyway…” she laughed softly and it was obvious from the way she bit her lips that she’s somewhat feels shy letting other people know about that.

 

Donghae had to bite his tongue due to the sudden jealousy creeping up on him, he took a deep breath as he let the jealousy go, “Well, it’s a good thing he’s doing something nice as a boyfriend. You shouldn’t feel ashamed, rather you should feel proud because he’s doing those things for you.” he had managed to tell her.

 

Krystal’s smile widened upon hearing that from Donghae, “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” She replied.

 

“Had you eaten breakfast already?” Donghae asked her.

 

Krystal shake her head, “Not yet, I was in a hurry to get here I wasn’t able to eat breakfast at home, I’ll just buy something later at school.”

 

“Do you think I’ll just let you sit there while I eat my breakfast at the dining area?” Donghae told her, raising an eyebrow as he approached the female sitting on the couch, “Come just eat with us while you’re waiting for your boyfriend.” He said as he took Krystal’s hands and tug her along with him at the kitchen.

 

-------------------

 

“I heard that you’re in the swimming club, but you’re still not attending any classes or meetings, why?” Krystal asked while they were having breakfast.

 

“I am still not sure if I’ll give it a try, you see… we ‘exchange students’ aren’t really required to join clubs or any organization in the school. Well, and the swimming club isn’t that appealing to me at all,” he answered. Not that it’s unappealing for him all of a sudden, it’s just that after knowing that Hyukjae was in charge with the club he’s afraid that others might found out their relationship, so he was the one who did the sacrifice of distancing himself from the older.

 

“Was it because Hyukjae was the club president? Maybe you’re worried that he’ll do something bad, that’s why you quitted.” Krystal said.

 

Donghae had decided to just make her think that way, “Yeah, a part of my reason of not attending was because of that,”

 

“At least give it a try, if he tries to do some prank on you then quit, if he didn’t then good, we want to see how good you are in swimming so you better start attending the club starting today,” Yesung joined their conversation.

 

“But hyung, I’m not that good in swimming.”

 

“Just try, we support you.”Kyuhyun spoke, “And I believe Hyukjae won’t go as far as drowning you if ever he’ll pull a prank on you” he chuckled.

 

Donghae rolled his eyes from his friend, “As if I’ll let him do that to me” he replied back.

 

“So what? Will you give it a try then? I’ll tell Jaejoong oppa to accompany you to the pool area later if you’re feeling scared…” Krystal .

 

Donghae laughed at what his friends were telling him, “You guys are underestimating me, it’s not that I’m scared okay, I was just trying to stay away from trouble, that’s it. But if you really insist, then I’ll give it a try.”

 

“That’s the spirit. Fighting!” Yesung cheered him up as he raised himself from the table, “I’ll go ahead now, see you kids later…” he said, placing his bowl on the sink before stepping out of the kitchen.

 

A few minutes after Yesung left, Hyukjae entered the area and was surprised to see Krystal having breakfast with Donghae and his twin brother.

 

“I’m glad that my boyfriend’s finally awake,” Krystal smiled at him, “Good morning,” she greeted.

 

Eunhyuk walked towards the fridge, without even greeting her back, “What are you doing here?” he asked her.

 

“To pick up my project, you are the one who finished it for me so I thought that it would be nicer if I’ll be the one to bring it to school.” She answered gently though Eunhyuk was being a bit grumpy that morning.

 

“What if you drop it on your way to school? You’ll just end up ruining my efforts in making your project. I’ll bring it, just go after you’re done eating.” Eunhyuk told her as he poured the milk he grabbed from the fridge into a glass.

 

“Hyukjae, can’t we just go to school together? I’ll wait--”

 

But Eunhyuk didn’t let her finish, “You’ll be late, don’t wait for me. Go after you’re done eating,” he said firmly, as he sat beside Donghae without showing any kinds of hesitations in doing so. And Donghae thought it was only because he’s still feels sleepy to even care about that.

 

“Okay…” Krystal muttered, her shoulders were hanging low in disappointment.

 

Donghae felt uncomfortable sitting in between the couple, having Krystal at his right and Eunhyuk at his left, how he wished it was Kyuhyun who was there instead of him.

He cleared his throat before speaking, “Krystal can come with us on our way to school,” Donghae told Eunhyuk who was sitting next to him.

 

Eunhyuk just shrugged his shoulders in reply, he seemed too busy eating his bowl of cereals to speak up.

 

Donghae turned his body around to face Krystal, “Just come with us instead, I’ll just get my things upstairs” he told her as he stood up from the table and dashed out of the kitchen towards his room.

 

He was about to head downstairs when Kyuhyun blocked his way, giving him a very serious look.

 

Donghae bit his lower lip, “Is there any problem Kyuhyun?” he asked softly.

 

“I want to ask you something Donghae,” Kyuhyun said and his voice was deep and sounds very serious as well.

 

“Okay, what is it?”

 

“I’m going straight to the point, I’m going to be straight forward. It’s up to you if you’ll be honest with your answer or not.” Kyuhyun told him, and upon seeing Donghae nodded in response he took a deep breath before throwing Donghae his question.

 

“Do you have any feelings towards Hyukjae? Do you like him Donghae?” Kyuhyun asked, and looking straight into the latter’s eyes he can see the surprised his question had caused him.

 

Donghae chuckled weakly, “Wha-What are you saying? Come on, stop joking now. Are you playing some pranks on me huh Kyuhyun?” he tried to sound cool, but of course it didn’t sound like it.

 

“I’m not joking Donghae, I’m your friend and we spent more time together than Jessica and the rest. I always notice you, whenever you are upset or happy, or even when you get scared or brave, it’s always him that I can only see, the only reason behind everything you are showing. That’s why I’m asking you this. You like him, am I right?” he asked looking straight into Donghae’s eyes.

 

Donghae knows he can’t lie to him anymore, even how hard he wanted to lie he just can’t, he know he’s trapped, what the hell does he think Kyuhyun is? Had he forgotten that Kyuhyun was smart that he can solve anything on his own? Maybe if he’ll be honest to him, he’ll understand.

 

“Kyuhyun,” Donghae started, “I don’t like him, I’m in love with him” he answered not breaking their eye to eye contact.

 

It was Kyuhyun who broke the staring competition between them as he shook his head in disbelief, “You’re so stubborn Donghae, I told you to stay away from him, now look what you got yourself into. What if he finds out? You’ll be--”

 

“He knows already.” Donghae was quick to answer.

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe what he just heard, “He knows already? What did he do then?”

 

“I promised not to tell anyone, and I’m going to keep that promise. He trust me and I don’t want to break that promise.” Donghae told him.

 

“As long as he’s not doing any harm on you, if ever he does tell me--”

 

“Kyuhyun, he won’t whether you believe it or not, he’s been quite understanding about it . Just trust me on this, and please don’t tell the others about this”

 

Kyuhyun nodded “Donghae and another thing, does he like you too?”

 

Donghae shook his head, “He doesn’t have anything towards me, there’s nothing else aside from him knowing that I love him, I could only be thankful that I had told him and that now he knows and he’s just cool with it.”

 

“No matter how hard I force you to tell me everything about it, you won’t tell me right?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

Donghae bowed his head down, “I’m sorry Kyuhyun, I can’t tell you. Will you get mad?”

 

“You have no idea how disappointed I am right now, of how I wanted to get mad at you because it’s wrong, how can you even face Krystal knowing that you’re in love with her boyfriend.” Kyuhyun chuckled sarcastically, he sighed and his voice became gentle this time, “But what else can I do, you’re my friend, and as far as I can see you don’t have anyone else whom you can share this hardship you’re going through. I won’t tell the others but at least find a way to let them know.” he said as he turned his back to him and started descending down the stairs.

 

“Kyuhyun,” Donghae called and it made the latter stop, “Thank you, I owe you so much. Thank you.” he said, and he saw Kyuhyun nod as the boy continued on his way.

 

It was a silent walk towards the school, Krystal would talk about some things and Donghae would just nod or react in response to her stories, while Kyuhyun was walking behind them, watching his friend trying so hard to act normal in front of Krystal.

 

------------------------------

 

Since he had given his words to his friends earlier that he would try attending the swimming club Donghae went straight to the swimming pool area that afternoon after class and have his first session in the club. Of course he consulted Eunhyuk first before he gave his final decision of joining the club. He sent the older a text message that morning asking him if he can attend the club to which Eunhyuk replied with a ‘if you’ll get too obvious I’ll kick you out’, and based on what Donghae could understand it’s Eunhyuk’s  own way of saying yes.

 

Upon getting there, Donghae can see that there are about more or less than twenty students in the area, all of them were already in their swimming attire, so he immediately went to the washroom and started getting changed as well.

 

Eunhyuk isn’t there yet, Donghae scanned the area and saw that he had already seen some of the faces present in there. He was in the middle of thinking of their names when someone called him.

 

“Donghae hyung?”

 

Donghae turns around and was surprised to see who it was, “Woah! Minho, you’re also a member in this club?” It was Choi Minho his schoolmate and one of the exchange students from Seoul Royal Academy.

 

Minho nodded smiling cheerfully towards his hyung, “I like sports but I love swimming a lot, I didn’t expect that you’ll be here. I thought you’ll be in the dancing or singing club.”

 

Donghae scratched the back of his head, “Yeah… I thought so. Well, I’m just giving it a try, you see… my new friends were forcing me to attend the club.” He chuckled

 

“Yeah, we already had our 4th meeting, Eunhyuk hyung had taught us a lot already. But I’m sure you can keep up. “hearing Minho mentioning Eunhyuk’s name made Donghae gulped.

 

“He’s my classmate. Was he strict?” Donghae asked, he suddenly wants to know how Eunhyuk is being a club’s leader.

 

“No, but he’s a very serious guy. I wonder how the girls can manage to go near him,” Minho said.

 

Dongahe’s forehead creased, “What do you mean about girls going near him--”

 

His sentence got cut off as the girls started making noisy whispers and chuckles. And there he is, entering the pool area, Donghae had to bit his cheeks, yeah, Eunhyuk was freaking hot. He had seen him on his swimming trunks once but that was a month ago. He had even seen him but no one can deny how glorious the older guy‘s body is with that piece of clothing he was wearing.

 

Donghae’s fantasies got washed off as soon as he saw some of the girls approaching him,

 

“Hi oppa! How was your day?” one of them asked, her lips was stretched into a smile so her dimples could be seen.

 

“Oppa can you teach me again with the backstrokes? I still don’t get it” said a girl, pouting cutely at him.

 

“I’m excited to learn what Eunhyuk oppa will be teaching us today”

 

It annoys the hell out of Donghae, seeing those girls act cute in front of him, the way they flirt around Eunhyuk was beyond unforgiveable. And now he finally gets what Minho means about the girls going near him, but what irritates him more was how Eunhyuk smile at them and entertain them one by one as he spoke with them so softly.

 

After they were done with the warm ups they proceeded with the activity for that day. Eunhyuk didn’t treat Donghae different from the others, he taught him the past lessons as patient as he can. Donghae can see how Eunhyuk was trying to avoid looking at him, when he’s done teaching Donghae everything he started ignoring him as if he was distancing himself from the younger. Thankfully Donghae already knows the basic so he didn’t have a hard time keeping up with the activity. He also receives nice compliments from his co-members about him being such a fast learner, while the girls gave him compliments of how good looking he is, oh how those compliments give him goosebumps whenever he hears it from a girl

 

The activity ended at five o’clock that afternoon. Three hours of dealing with his patience, trying his best not to strangle those es as they kept on flirting around the club’s president all throughout the activity, he was quite disappointed that Eunhyuk was being such a flirt as well.

 

Donghae was in the middle of putting his shirt on when a pair of strong arms made their way around Donghae’s waist. He didn’t have to turn around to see who it was, who else would be anyway.

 

“You look so y back there,” Eunhyuk whispered against his ear, his voice made Donghae’s knees weakened.

 

Donghae bit his lips as the older male started brushing his nose against his neck inhaling the scent of his skin. Donghae stiffened as he felt something warm and wet against the expanse of his shoulders as Eunhyuk’s tongue made contact with the expose skin.

 

But Eunhyuk wasn’t forgiven yet for what he did earlier, Donghae still feels irritated and somewhat angry by the way he acted in front of those girls. No, Donghae won’t give in this time, he doubled his effort to pried Eunhyuk’s arms from his waist as he shrugged his shoulders to stop the older guy from what he’s doing.

 

Eunhyuk chuckled sarcastically, “What the is wrong with you now, huh?”

 

“If you’re feeling the urge to have , why don’t you ask those es if you can get them laid for the night,” Donghae said as he had finally put his shirt on.

 

It didn’t surprised him when Eunhyuk started laughing, “Being so freaking jealous doesn’t suit you. But I guess I should give your advice a try, maybe I can ask them.”

 

Donghae turned his body around so he can give him a glare, “Yeah, right, go them all up.” He said as he passed by the older guy and exited the shower room feeling all annoyed and mad.

 

Eunhyuk shook his head in irritation, of how Donghae was acting like a jealous girl and the fact that he just turned him down like that. He ruffled his hair in frustration then stepped out of the shower room as well and decided to go after him.

 

 

 

-------------

Update!!!! XDDD

I’ll post the next chapte on Friday, =D

I’m going to update My Two in One Sweetheart on Wednesday/ Thursday

<3