No Ordinary Love

No Ordinary Love

 

Chapter 14

 

 

His body was still feeling sore when he woke up the next day. He was still lying on the bed, as he watched the older guy sitting on the edge of the bed as he started putting his shirt on.

 

When Eunhyuk was done buttoning his shirt, he turned his head to the side; glancing down at the guy who was still lying on the bed.

 

 “Are you still in pain? You’re still hurting from last night aren’t you?”  Eunhyuk asked looking at him in the eyes.

 

Donghae nodded, “A bit,” he lied. Every part of his body feels like aching.

 

Eunhyuk sighed, “You’re lying,” he told him,

 

“No hones--” Donghae silenced himself biting his lower lip when he saw Eunhyuk staring at his expose thighs. When Donghae tried to cover them with the blanket Eunhyuk stopped him as he shoved the blanket aside. There were bruises visible on his thighs, his creamy smooth skin being invaded with purple spots.

 

Eunhyuk let his left hand brush the abused thighs, “I thought I was being gentle last night,” he wasn’t really saying that to Donghae, it was like he was saying it to himself.

 

Donghae reached for the older guy’s hand as he gave it a gentle squeeze. “Last night was amazing. It was wonderful, and I don’t care if I’m in pain right now. You’re worth of all the pain.” He told him as he gave him an assuring smile.

 

“Don’t ing say that, I’m not worthy of anything.” Eunhyuk contradicted him, taking his hand away from the younger’s grip.

 

Donghae frowned, “That’s not true, even if you’re a hundred percent I’ll still be willing to give my heart to you, I know that all this hardships will be worth it.” he told him.

 

Eunhyuk chuckled at Donghae words. He sighed, it took a few seconds before he started talking again.

 

“I’m still unsure if I can return the feelings you have for me. Are you still going to stay with me even if there’s no assurance if I can love you back?” Eunhyuk asked him, both of them looking deep into each other’s eyes.

 

Of course he’ll stay, he’s willing to wait until Eunhyuk learns to love him back, Donghae smiled as he nodded in reply.

 

“What if it was just lust?” Eunhyuk continued, “I found you really cute and, well, sort of pretty, but that’s it. There wasn’t any feelings involved, no love, not even liking you at all. I only remembered thinking of how it feels--”  he cut his words as he felt a sudden shame on himself.

 

“Go on… I want to hear,” Donghae told him.

 

Eunhyuk took a deep breath before he continued, “You see… I was thinking of how it feels like to have it with you, all I have to do is imagine that you’re a girl.”

 

Donghae was shocked after hearing his thoughts, “Why are you saying these things to me?” he asked.

 

“I’m saying this to warn you. I can’t give you anything that you can hold onto. Like what I said I’m not sure if we can make this work, you’re risking too much. I can’t promise you anything Donghae.” he said as his voice was overflowing with so much gentleness.

 

“As long as you’re not sending me away, I’ll stay by your side.” Donghae said firmly.

 

“What if I tell you to leave, will you leave me?”

Donghae’s lips quivered a little, “Well, I guess I can’t do anything about that anymore, when the time comes that you would want me out of your life I’ll leave, not because I’m brave enough to do so, but because I respect what you have decided by then.”

 

It was silence that conquered the next couple of minutes, Donghae was still staring at the older while Eunhyuk was looking down on his own palm.

 

 

Then finally Eunhyuk nodded, “Fine, like what I’ve said last night I will keep you, but there will be no commitments. We won’t be boyfriends, I’ll just let you do what you want, you can be with me only if there’s no one around. No one should know what’s happening between us. If you’ll tell anyone about this we are done, understand?”

 

Donghae nodded, “You don’t have to tell me that. My friends are your girlfriend’s siblings so I guess it’s insane to let them know.”

 

“I just want to make myself clear.” Eunhyuk replied, “Another thing, try not to act stupid in front of my group,” he told him and when he saw Donghae nod which means he promise… Eunhyuk raised himself up from the bed.

 

“Hyukjae” Donghae called him before he can even reach the doorknob.

 

“I want you to know that you can trust me, if you’re looking for someone to talk to or if you feel like you need a friend I’m just here, trust me, I’ll be here for you.” he told him.

 

Eunhyuk didn’t bother to turn around to face him, but he replied back , “I know, that’s why I decided to keep you, because I know I can trust you”

 

That made Donghae smile, if he could only raise himself on the bed, ran and embraced that guy standing at the door.

 

“I love you Hyukjae,” he said softly but enough to let the older guy hear what he said.

Eunhyuk nodded, “I know,” he said before stepping out of the room as he went back to his own bedroom.

 

 

----------------------

 

“What else did you do last Saturday?” Jessica asked him another question knowing that Donghae has lots to tell.

 

Monday morning, and they were inside their classroom chatting about how they spent their weekends while waiting for their next professor to arrive. Upon seeing Donghae that morning Jessica kept on interrogating her friend about his weekends since her twin sister Krystal told her that she went out together with Donghae and his best friend last Saturday.

 

Donghae chuckled. “Well, stroll around the park… that’s it. I thought Krystal already told you what we did last Saturday, why do you keep on nagging?”

 

“She wouldn’t be Jessica if she won’t nag a friend in a day,” Kyuhyun had managed to talk though he was busy writing his essay for the next subject.

 

As much as possible Donghae wanted to avoid talking about that subject since something really happened that day. He felt ashamed of himself that he’s having an affair with their sister’s boyfriend. It was hard and he was really hoping that if the time comes that they will know about them, they can understand and forgive him.

 

Jessica ignored what Kyuhyun said, “What about after she left?” she asked,

 

Donghae gulped loudly and it made Jessica flashed a huge smile on her face, “I knew it!” she chimed, “Tell me, something else happened right? Have you met Siwon? Huh? Tell me” she asked in a low voice, shaking Donghae’s arms, urging him to tell her the story.

 

“Fine, I’ll tell you but be quiet okay? We’re in the classroom” Donghae told her.

“Fine, I’ll behave myself now.” She said as she made a gesture with her hands as if zipping close.

 

Donghae leaned his body closer to the girl beside her, and Jessica did the same, “Yes, we met last Saturday.” He whispered at her. Jessica nodded as if telling him to go on with his story and that’s what they did in the entire period of their class until it was finished. Their professor went out of the room, and they are now waiting for their third subject before lunch.

 

“We didn’t talk much because he needs to pick her girlfriend at the mall, but he sends me home” Donghae said, finishing his story.

 

Jessica’s forehead creased, “So you are saying that it wasn’t love you felt for him back then? How can that be possible?”

 

“Because I’ve proven it last Saturday, it was just infatuation or let’s say admiration since he’s a really good guy.” Donghae told her.

 

“You mean a crush? He’s just a crush?” Jessica kept her frown on her face.

 

“Though it was just a crush, the feeling really scared the hell out of me. Though I accept that I’m not a straight guy, the feeling of liking a guy is really weird and somehow it weakens me, and that made me want to run away. I’m scared that people may not want to be friends with me when they found out.”

 

Jessica placed her right arm around Donghae’s shoulder, “Don’t worry you have us, we understand you.” she told him.  “It’s a good thing you are gifted with such a pretty face, you can just pretend to be a girl sometimes if you wanted to.” Jessica joked, cheering her friend up.

 

That made the both of them laugh including Kyuhyun who was also listening to their conversation when a crumpled paper suddenly hit Jessica’s head, it should have fallen on the ground after hitting her but it didn’t, the crumpled paper got stocked on her hair.

 

Donghae helped her get the thing off her hair while looking around them, looking for the culprit, and that’s when they have noticed a bubble gum pasted on it.

 

“What’s this… how can I remove this sticky gum… my hair…” Jessica cried,

 

Donghae sighed loudly as he raised himself from his seat. “Who did that?” he exclaimed, looking at their classmates with serious face. Then someone chuckled menacingly at the back, Donghae clench his jaw as he saw who it was. 

 

“Why did you do that? She’s not even doing anything to you.” Donghae said, looking straight to Changmin.

 

“Why are you the one reacting? You’re being too overprotective to your girlfriend,” Changmin replied grinning.

 

“She’s my friend that’s why I’m protecting her,” Donghae retorted, “She’s a girl you should respect her, you coward pick your own size, and not someone who can’t fight back.” He exclaimed, seriously he’s getting mad.

 

“What the did you just called me?” Changmin was almost yelling, his eyes widening in anger as well.

 

Jessica tugged the end of Donghae’s uniform, “Stop it Donghae, sit down now, it’s okay…” she said almost whispering at him, but Donghae ignored her.

 

“I said you’re a coward, I won’t take it back, unless you’ll apologize to her for what you did.” Donghae told him.

 

 “You freak--” But Changmin got cut off even before he can retort back.

 

“The hell, Shut up! The both of you! You are so ing noisy!” It was Eunhyuk who stopped the two from talking back at each other. He glared at Donghae before shifting his eyes towards Changmin giving his friend a glare as well.

 

“What?” Changmin hissed, “This freak is trying to act--”

 

“Just stop! What’ so hard about shutting up?” Eunhyuk exclaimed, he sighed loudly before raising himself up from his seat.

 

“Hey, where are you going?” Changmin asked him,

 

“Out, it’s too noisy here,” Eunhyuk replied as he exited their classroom.

 

Donghae saw Sohee tugging Changmin’s uniform too, telling him to sit down, from the way she was speaking at him Donghae can tell that Sohee wasn’t please on what Changmin just did. When Changmin settled himself down, Donghae did the same. And a few minutes after that their professor finally arrived, when he asked where Eunhyuk is, the class said he’s at the clinic.

 

Donghae can sense that he had disappointed Eunhyuk, and he told himself that he’ll talk to him later to apologize.

----

 

 

“Kyuhyun tell the others that I won’t be joining you today for lunch” Donghae told him upon stepping out of the washroom.

 

 “Where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked him.

 

“I need to talk to the vice principal, I have something to ask.” Donghae told him , “Tell the others I won’t be joining you for lunch, I’ll eat outside the office while waiting”

 

“Okay, see you later,” Kyuhyun replied and Donghae started taking the opposite hallway.

 

 

 

Of course he was just lying, the truth is he’s going to look for Eunhyuk. With a paper bag on hand he started searching for the guy at the clinic, at the gym, and lastly at the swimming pool area but he couldn’t find him anywhere.

 

Donghae later on found himself on the school’s rooftop, and at last he found him. Eunhyuk was sitting on the floor and was staring in nowhere in particular, like he was thinking of something, he didn’t even noticed Donghae’s presence until the younger caught his attention by clearing his throat.

 

Eunhyuk’s forehead creased upon seeing him, “What are you doing here? They might see us,” he hissed.

 

“I saw nobody downstairs, the students are busy having their lunch” Donghae told him.

 

Eunhyuk sighed shaking his head, “What do you want? Say it, then leave…” he said.

 

Donghae closed his eyes taking a deep breath before speaking, “I’m sorry about my behavior this morning, I know that I disappointed you, I’m sorry,” he apologized, looking down at the ground.

 

“Is it really hard not to act stupid sometimes? Huh Donghae?”

 

“I-I know that it was really stupid of me to talk back at him, I shouldn’t have said something because I know it’ll piss him off.” Donghae said.

 

“You shouldn’t have promised anything if you can’t do it.” Eunhyuk told him as he turned his back to the younger male.

 

Donghae sighed, he walked closer at the guy, “Hyukjae,” he called as he sat closer behind him, “Hyukjae look, I’m sorry. It’s just… Jessica’s my friend and it hurts to see her being bullied by someone.”

 

It took a minute or so before Eunhyuk spoke up, “Just, just think first before you act next time, especially towards the hyungs, try not to make them angry.” He told him.

 

Donghae smiled knowing that he was already forgiven, he wrapped his arms around the older’s waist, embracing him from the back. Eunhyuk on the other hand was startled by the sudden contact but he just let Donghae do what he wants.

 

“Thank you,” Donghae whispered to him,

 

“Fine, you can let go now” Eunhyuk told him and Donghae obediently did what he was told, and then he crawled forward so he can sit beside the older guy.

 

“I know you haven’t eaten yet, I brought these with me,” he said handing out the paper bag to Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk took it and see what’s inside the bag, “You’re giving me sandwiches for lunch?” he said in a demanding tone.

 

Donghae bit his lips, he doesn’t have much time to buy something proper for lunch at the canteen since he was in a hurry to look for Eunhyuk and at the same time there are lots of student’s crowding the area so he decided to bring the sandwiches he made at their dorm that are really meant for his friends.

 

“Well… if you want more, I’ll just go buy again downstairs…” Donghae said, he was about to stand up when Eunhyuk held his wrist then pulled him down again.

 

“If you’ll go down, Krystal might see you… she’s looking for me as well,” Eunhyuk spoke while removing the foil covering the sandwich

 

“And so?” Donghae asked,

 

“Of course you’ll tell her where I am.”

 

“And?” Donghae asked again, he wasn’t getting Eunhyuk’s point that’s why.

 

“Then she will see me here eating these sandwiches, then she’ll ask me who gave me these, then she’ll get suspicious. Do you want us to get caught? huh”  Eunhyuk explained.

 

Donghae nodded, “I understand then.” He told the other.

 

They ate together in silence until the paper bag was emptied with the sandwiches Donghae made.

 

“I’ll go first, you leave the rooftop after ten minutes. I don’t want them seeing us together.” Eunhyuk told him after a few minutes they were done eating.

 

Donghae couldn’t help but to feel sad about that, they were trying to hide from the eyes of the public.

 

“Okay, go ahead…” Donghae replied as folded the empty paper bag, avoiding to look at the latter’s eyes to hide his saddened face.

 

But the sadness Donghae was feeling didn’t last long when he got surprised on what the older guy did before leaving, Eunhyuk leaned down on him and kissed the corner of his lips before completely raising himself up. Donghae stayed frozen on the ground while the latter had already left the rooftop.

 

“Well… that was unexpected…” Donghae mumbled as a smile slowly appeared on his thin lips.

 

---------------

UPDATE!! XDD

Sorry it took a week for me to post this chapter. I’ve been working on a new Eunhae chaptered fanfic lately, it was a request actually and I find the idea interesting that’s why I gave it a try.

I already posted the prologue a while ago, the title is “My Only Two in One Sweetheart” the story was actually Ranma ½ inspired. XD It’s a fun story to read so I hope you can get to read it.

love you all!! <3