MY HEARTBREAKER

Dara's Status

 

In love, people say that opposite attracts. Jiyong and I are the perfect example of that. We share so many differences but our love for each other managed to overcome our differences. In our relationship, we have learned to compromise and learned to give and take. This technique has always worked for us until we pass our two years of being together.

 

“Ji, where are you going? You’re sick; please just take a rest for now Babe.” I told Jiyong when I saw him preparing to go out of his place. I rushed to his place when I heard that he’s not feeling well only to be surprised when I saw him getting ready to leave.

 

“Dara, this won’t take long. I will just meet Ambush and the gang. They’re here in Korea right now. I haven’t seen them for a long time.” He told me while checking his phone.

 

“But Ji, you look so unwell, what if something bad happens to you there.” I tried to reason out. He really looks so pale today. Seungri told me that their practice was cancelled because Jiyong was coughing so hard and was having difficulty breathing.

 

“Please Dara. I’m okay and I will not stay there for long. I just missed my friends so much. I’ll just drop there and then I’ll go home afterwards.” He seems so irritated now.

 

“Okay, let me go with you then. I don’t want anything bad happening to you.” The frown on his face grew deeper. To be honest, I am really not close to Jiyong’s so called elite circle of friends. You know, his model, stylist and designer friends. When Jiyong first introduced me to them, I already felt that some of them are not in favor of me being Jiyong’s girlfriend. I even overheard them talking about how my relationship with Jiyong will not last long and that I am so out of Jiyong’s league. They even have a bet on how soon our relationship will end.

 

“ no! Don’t you dare do that Dara.” I jump from my spot when I heard Jiyong curse at me. This is not the first time that I’m hearing Jiyong cussed. He would always expel profanities every time his pissed and right now I can say that the mighty Dragon is royally pissed.

 

“I am capable of protecting myself. I am going out with my friends Dara. Nothing bad will happen to me. Why are you being such a today?” I can’t believe he just called me .

“Excuse me?  Did you just called me ?” I was trying to control my emotions right now.

“I’m just worried of your condition Ji. I have never stopped you from meeting  your friends and partying with them. It’s just that right now, I know that you are not in your best condition.” Even when hurting I still have he’s welfare on my mind.

 

“ Dara, stop acting like you’re my Mom, you’re just my girlfriend.” He closed the door with a loud bang and left me without even saying goodbye.

 

“You’re just my girlfriend!  You’re just my girlfriend!” His words keeps echoing in my mind. I place my hand on top of my chest trying to calm myself down. I swear, I think I just felt my heart died that night. I drag myself to our dorm even if a part of me wants to wait for him just to make sure that he’ll comeback safely.

 

The following morning, news of him being rushed to the hospital greeted me when I opened my laptop to check for updates. Pictures of him totally passed out are trending on Nate today including photos of him partying hard at a club. One of the photos caught my eyes and I felt like someone just squeezed my heart tightly making it hard to breath. He was caught getting cozy with a girl named Kiko Mizuhara. There’s just too many pictures of them together and there was this one where it look like they were about to kiss. Nate is all about G-Dragon today with top searches includes Dating Scandal and Drinking scandal. I think I just felt my heart break into tiny pieces.

 

Despite being hurt from today’s happenings, I decided to still check him in the hospital. I meet 2ne1 and Bigbang in the main lobby. My members immediately went to me and hugged me.

 

“Are you okay Unnie?” Chaerin asked me, she was obviously worried about me. I give her a faint smile and a nod.

“Unnie, everything will be okay neh!” Minzy held my hands tightly.

Bom, my Park sister just looked at me closely. She was definitely mad. Her lips were pressed into a thin line, giving off a pissed off look. I moved closer to her and poke her forehead. I was trying to make her calm down because from the looks of it she is too close of activating her “Bominator mode”.

“Yah! You and I will talk later Santokki.” I saw her smile but concern was written all over her face.

“Okay! Later Bommie!” I smiled at her gently.

“Wazzup Bigbang!” I tried to lighten the atmosphere.

“So, how’s Ji? I asked no one in particular.

“He’s actually sleeping right now, must be the effects of the medicines.” Taeyang volunteered to explain.

 

“Oh, is that so. Okay guys, I’ll just go check him now. And don’t worry too much about Jiyong, I will take good care of him. ” I looked at them and tried to give them my brightest smile. I would rather pretend that everything is okay than see them worry about me.

 

“Noona! Noona!” I heard Seungri call me. I stopped on my tracks and looked at him. He went to me and give me a tight hug. It took all my strength not to cry at that moment. He was holding me tight as if trying to give comfort to my wounded soul. Most of the fans will always look at Seungri as the Pabo Maknae of Bigbang. But Seungri will always be the caring and protective Dongsaeng to me.

 

“Just call me if you need anything Noona. Maknae will always be here for you.” He pats my shoulder before turning around to leave. My heart is thumping so hard while approaching Ji’s room. I saw some security guards standing outside the room. I greeted them and they opened the door for me. Ji’s room quite big, it doesn’t feel like you’re in a hospital at all. Jiyong’s parents are sitting in the sofa, so I went to them and greeted them.

“Good morning Omma, Appa.” I bowed to them after greeting them. You might be wondering why I am addressing them like that. Well, they were the one who told me to call them like Appa/Omma. They have always treated me like their own child ever since Jiyong introduced me as his girlfriend.

“How’s Ji Omma?” I asked her as I glance at Jiyong who was peacefully sleeping in the bed.

“I think he’s getting better now.” Omma held my hands.

 

“Dara, I don’t know what is happening right now, but please be strong child. Be strong for you and Jiyong.” Omma then hugged me.

 

“Thank you for always taking good care of Jiyong, Dara. I know that my son can be difficult at times and I commend you for staying with him despite all the pain that he’s giving you. But whatever happens, always remember that we will always be here for you.’’ Appa hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

“As much as we want to stay longer, we really need to be going now Dara. Take care of yourself too Dara, you’re losing weight.” Omma kissed my cheeks and hugged me one more time.

“Take care Omma, Appa. Don’t worry about Jiyong, I will take care of him.’’ I smiled at them before saying goodbye.

 

After they left, I sit down of the chair beside Jiyong’s bed. I badly want to hold his hand right now but I’m afraid that I might wake him up, so I just contented myself by looking at him. He really did change a lot. His physique has always been on the lean side, but these days, he has become skinnier. I must have spaced out there for too long because the next thing I know, I felt someone holding my hands.

“I’m sorry baby, I’m sorry.” I just looked at him and squeezed his hand gently.

“How are you feeling? Do you need anything? Do you want me to call the doctor?” I don’t know why I’m feeling nervous all of a sudden.

 

“Come here babe!” he pats the space beside him. I sat next to him while still avoiding his eyes. He then cupped my face gently leaving me with no choice but to look at him. My heart constricted the moment our eyes meet.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you last night. I’m sorry babe. I promise not to hurt you again. I love you….I love you so much.” Remorse was written all over his face. I can feel his sincerity in his apology. Since he seems to be doing alright, I decided to mention him about the scandals that he is currently embroiled in.

“Ji, you are all over the news today. You’re in a dating scandal.” I tried to tell him in my most casual tone.

“What?  Dating scandal?” he was really surprised.

“Ji, pictures of you with a certain Kiko getting cozy with each other are all over Nate right now.” Just the mere mention of the girl’s name brings bitter taste in my mouth.

“Dara…I was drunk last night. I can’t remember everything. I will never cheat on you Dara, never. Babe, you’re the only one I love, you know that right?” he was trying too hard to explain everything to me.

“Please baby…please believe me. Have faith on me Dara.” My mind and my heart are having an intense battle right now. My mind is telling me to not believe his lame excuses while my heart is telling me to just believe him. But then, how can I say no to Jiyong when he’s looking at me like that? When he’s looking at me like his life depended on me. Tell me, how can I say no to him?

 

“I believe you, I believe you.” I hugged him and kissed his forehead. My mind is telling me that I am making a grave mistake but I played deaf and blind to its appeal. I tightly closed my eyes and followed what my heart is telling me and that is to believe him.

 

The media was having a feast with Jiyong’s latest scandals. Fans are very disappointed but they are trying to understand him and defend him from the bashers. Anti-fans are enjoying bashing Jiyong in every internet portals. They are even calling him different names like “Drunken Dragon and G-.” K-nets all agreed that he is such a bad influence and a very irresponsible idol for drinking uncontrollably in public. Some fangirls are deeply hurt with him being link to the Japanese model. YG Ent. is in deep chaos, thanks to YG’s biggest moneymaker and Bigbang’s Leader G-Dragon. That day, YG issued a statement regarding GD’s scandals. They apologized for GD’s irresponsible public drinking and denied any romantic relationship between him and the model.

During those trying times in his career I was always there for him. I never left his side. I was always there to cheer him up every time he’s feeling down. YG put Jiyong’s solo activities on hold while the public is still enrage with his latest fiasco. YG give Jiyong some time to reflect on his actions. That reflection period must have done something to him for I can see my old Jiyong back now. He didn’t go to any clubs and even tried to lessen his cigarette intake which made me so happy. He has gained weight and looked healthier.

 

After few weeks, the public has finally moved on from Ji’s scandal thanks to other idols new scandals. YG then decided to let the boys promote in Japan while 2ne1 will the one who will actively promote here in Korea. I was in his pad helping him prepare his things for Japan. Tomorrow, they will fly to Japan and they will be staying there for God knows how long.

“Baby, do you need anything else?” I asked him while checking his luggage which is full of accessories and clothes. I suddenly felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist. We were seated on the floor with him back hugging me. I felt him kissed my nape then moved to my neck to give me a smooch. He stand up and the next thing I know he was carrying me bridal style while walking towards his room.

“Ji, what are you doing? Put me down.” I tried to squirm from his hold but he just ignored me. He gently put me in his bed and he immediately followed after. We just stared at each other, trying to memorize every feature of our faces.

“I’ll miss this.” He gently kiss my forehead.. then my eyes and my cheeks. “And this…he touched my lips with his thumb and he keeps on staring at me. “These lips ….” He showered my lips with few pecks while saying something. “These lips Jagiya…no one will ever know how sweet your lips are. Only me Jagiya, I am the only one allowed to kiss you like this.” He then started kissing me gently. Our gentle kisses have become more passionate. What started as a gentle kiss has now turned out into a full make out session.

We stop for a moment when we both felt the need to breath. I felt Jiyong trying to get rid of my shirt but I held his hand firmly. We had a staring battle until he finally drop his self at my side. He put his arms in his eyes while trying to calm down his hormones. We’ve been in this relationship for too long and Jiyong has been trying to convince me to do it all the way. But every time we get too close to doing it, my mid would suddenly snapped out of it preventing me from giving in all the way. It’s not that I don’t trust Jiyong, it’s just that I feel that it is not the right time to do it yet. I know that he gets upset every time I do that but he has always tried his best to understand me.

“Ji, I’m sorry baby.” I scooted near him and embraced him.

“I understand baby. You better go to your dorm now, it’s getting late.” I heard him whisper but he never looked at me GAIN. I removed his hands that are covering his eyes. I looked into his eyes but I can’t read what he’s thinking right now.

I love you Ji, and I will always be here for you for as long as you need me. Take care of yourself in Japan baby. I will be missing you so much.” I kiss his lips gently. There was a drastic change in the way we’re kissing now as compared to the one we have a while ago. His response to my kiss was a little bit cold but I just shrug it off. I pulled the ring inside my pants pocket and gave it to him.

 

“This is for you Ji, something to remind you that somewhere back in Korea, someone loves you so much and that someone is missing you so much and waiting for your return.” He took the ring from my hand and check its design. A giddy smile suddenly appeared from his lips.

“Put it on me please Jagiya.” I smiled at him and took the ring from him and put it in his ring finger. After that, I kissed his hands gently then place it in my cheeks. I was savoring the warmth from his hands while looking deeply in his eyes.

“I will always wear this Jagiya.” He then intertwined our fingers where our couple rings lay. “The world may not know that you are mine and I am yours but I will always wear this ring Baby as a subtle shout out to the world that we have each other. I love you Dara and thank you for staying with me all these time.”

We parted ways that night feeling happy and elated. Their first week in Japan went smoothly. We were able to update each other despite our hectic schedule. But on the next days, I noticed that Jiyong haven’t been calling me or sending messages. I tried to call him but my calls were left unattended. My mind has been bugging non-stop again. Who wouldn’t be bothered when the woman who shall not be named is living in Japan.

Japan and Jiyong in one sentence spells trouble for me. I hope my instinct is wrong but something’s telling me that there is something fishy going on and I will definitely find out ….Soon.

 

Author’s Note: I was having a hard time writing this story especially after Ben Baller reprimanded one of the fish minions in Twitter. I felt guilty all of a sudden for portraying Ji as a total douchebag. Anyway this is just a fiction so don’t take it seriously okay. This is just an appetizer of what a jerk Ji is in the next chapter. Prepare yourselves for more heartbreaking scenes. Once again thank you for reading this story. 90 degree bows to all my subscribers and new readers. Please don’t hesitate to leave your comments and if you haven’t subscribe yet, feel free to hit that subscribe button. And you can also upvote this story by hitting that arrow beside my story’s title. Thank you guys ^____^   

 

linlin_10