AHJUSSI

Dara's Status

The hosts of the show together with Bommie, the staff and the audience squealed their delights when they saw the way Won Bin and Dara gaze at each other. They feel like they are watching a real life drama with Dara and Won Bin as the lead actors. To distract the staring battle between these two, Kim Hesun even if it’s against her will decided to proceed with the interview portion.

 

“Dara-shi, we already know that you are a loyal Won Bin fangirl. So what is your favorite Won Bin movie?” Hesun can’t help but feel giddy when she notices the slight blush that crept on Dara’s chubby cheeks.

 

“I love Won Bin’s entire movie and I make it a point to never miss any of it in the theaters but this movie is definitely my favorite – Ahjussi.” The sparkle in Dare’s eyes is very noticeable while answering the question.

 

“Ohhh, Ahjussi! Can you tell us why it is your favorite?” Kim Gura ask the follow up question.

 

“In the movie, Won Bin shi ..” Dara was cut off by Won Bin.

 

“Won Bin Oppa! You can call me Won Bin oppa Dara shi…” Won Bin told Dara which made the entire studio all mushy. Everyone are biting their lips to prevent themselves from squealing due to giddiness.

 

“Ehhhmmmeerrrggeedd!! Did he just tell me to call him Won Bin Oppa? As in call him Won Bin Oppa????” Dara’s cheeks are about to blow up because of happiness. Never in her wildest fan girl dreams that she’d imagined that this day will come. A day when she can finally call Won Bin as an Oppa. Waaahhhh, the gods and goddesses must be rewarding her for all the good deeds she has done not only on her present life but also on her previous lives.

 

“Ehhhrr, in the movie Won Bin Oppa..” see those words came out of my lips naturally. It’s like those words and my lips are OTP. What more if I’ll be able to say Won Bin jagiya or Won Bin my love or Won Bin Baby…..waaahhhhh…uninstall myself here on earth and takes Won Bin oppa away with me in a place where all we can see are rainbows and unicorns and ramens and chocolates and Jollibee and curry.

 

“Hello Earth to Dara, paging Sandara Park!!!” I was brought back to Earth thanks to Shin Dong Yeop’s help. I can’t help but blushed some more after seeing the teasing and knowing look that everyone is giving me. Waahhhh, aigo Sandara Park, why do you keep on embarrassing yourself in public? I pretended that everything is normal and I did nothing embarrassing. I continued answering their question on why Ahjussi is my favorite Won Bin movie.

 

“In the movie, Won Bin oppa effortlessly and effectively played his part as a cute, young, tough guy who fell in love with an older lady. He is such a great actor and he gave justice to his character.” Whoever said that I have a big round eyes must be joking because right now, I can feel that my eyes is heart-shape. I might look like a lovesick cartoon character whose heart shape eyes are popping out of their sockets.

 

“Yes, Dara really loves that movie. She has different copies of it. She has it in Betamax, CD, DVD, and in USB’s and hard drives. She even has the limited edition movie poster of Won Bin shi.” Bommie added to the delight of the audience. Everybody is amazed of how much of a hardcore Won Bin fan is Dara.

 

“Dara even joined a group of sasa….hhmmmppp” Bommie wasn’t able to finish what she’s about to say because Dara put her hands on Bommie’s mouth.

 

 

“Ah what? Sasaeng???? All the hosts look at Dara looking so terrified. Even Won Bin looks a little baffled with the new revelation.

 

 

 

“Don’t you dare say that Bommie or you will never get a corn from me.” Dara whispered to Bommie while smiling sweetly to the camera. Upon realizing Dara’s threat, Bommie decided to rephrase her statement.

 

 

 

“Aigoo, mianhe for the misunderstanding. It’s not sasaeng.. it’s SASA. SASA stands for y Angels of y Ahjussi, yes SASA. Dara joined that group SASA.” Bommie let out a deep breathe upon seeing Dara’s satisfied smirk. Who would have thought that she can come up with that acronym just for the sake of her beloved corns?

 

 

 

 

“Ah hahahaha, you got me scared there Bommie ah. I thought Dara is really a Won Bin sasaeng.” Kim Gura let out an awkward laugh and everyone followed after.

 

 

 

“Kekeke, Oppa..our sweet Darong will never do that. She will never be a sasaeng.” Bommie is smiling sweetly. “She is not just a sasaeng but the leader of the Sasaengs” she added but only on her mind. Heck, think of all those delicious corns she’ll get from Dara, yum yum yum yum yum!!!

 

“So tell me which part or scene in the movie is your favorite?” Hesun asked Dara.

 

Dara is nibbling her lips and holding her chin while reminiscing the movie scenes. Her face suddenly lit up with excitement upon remembering that scene.”

 

 

 

“I love the part when Won Bin Oppa’s character confessed his feelings to the older lady. His emotion is just on point and you can’t help but fall in love with him. He successfully gives the emotions required for a younger guy fighting for his love.” Dara answered dreamily.

 

“Awwwww….you’re such a hopeless romantic Dara shi.” Kim Gura is trying to ruin Dara’s mood but he failed miserably because our Dara is still in bliss.

 

“You’ve started acting in dramas and even made it to Korean drama history for garnering the highest viewership of all time. Why don’t we reenact that scene since the original actor is here?” Kim Hesun suggested and everyone inside the studio nodded in agreement.

 

 

 

“I actually think that’s a good idea. It will be my honor to act alongside with one of the actresses whose Drama series is Korea’s title holder and record breaker.” Won Bin humbly said.

 

 

“Aigo, Oppa please don’t say that. It is me who should be honored for being able to stand in a stage with you. You are an institution and I look up to you. I respect you so much and you are one of my inspirations when it comes to acting.” Dara bowed to Won Bin 90 degrees which just made everyone love her more. She is one of those few idols who remained humble despite the fame they gained.

 

 

 

Dara and Won Bin spoke for a moment to discuss their scene. They will imitate the scene where Won Bin propose to her leading lady. Dara will act as the older girl while Won Bin will act as the younger guy. Dara knows the dialogues by heart so she has no problem even if this is impromptu.

 

 

Ready..Dara Shi? Won Bin asks Dara and Dara smiled at him brightly. This may not be an actual shooting but she will give her best. Acting alongside Won Bin , the Godly Won Bin is one of her dreams and she will definitely not going to screw it.

 

“I’m ready oppa!” Dara took a deep breath and willed herself to be in character.

 

 

 

“Wow, this is going to be daebak. For the first time in Korean TV, Won Bin and Sandara Park in their first ever acting experience live here in Hwasin Controller of the heart….lights…camera…action……”

 

 

 

 

“Dara, please why don’t you give me a chance?” Won Bin grabs Dara’s hand as he tries to explain himself.

 

“Hmmp, are you crazy? Please stop this non-sense.” Dara tried to free herself from Won Bin’s grasp but he won’t let her.

 

 

“Damn it….I love you Dara…I love you!! Why won’t you believe me?” The intensity of Won Bin’s acting got the whole studio in complete silence.

 

 

“Hahahaha, love? You love me? What do you know about love? You are just 17, you’re not even legal. You’re too young to be saying that. You know nothing about love.” Dara didn’t back down and passionately uttered her dialogues. The audience is enthralled with Dara and Won Bin’s acting. Who wouldn’t when you feel like you are watching an award winning drama live?

 

“Yes..I’m seventeen, yes I’m too young but not too young to know that I am in love with you.” Won Bin grabs Dara’s shoulders and crushes her close to him. They are breathing heavily as they stare intently at each other.

 

 

Everyone inside the studio is holding their breathe. They knew exactly what will happen next and they are wondering if they are really going to do it. In Won Bin’s movie, the next part is the scene where Won Bin passionately kiss her leading lady to show him how much he loves her. That scene became much talk about that time because the kissing scene lasted for about five minutes. All their eyes almost pops out when they saw how Won Bin’s head slowly went closer to Dara’s.

 

 

Little by little, the distance between their faces became narrower until it became just a few centimeters away. Dara and Won Bin can feel each other breathing. Won Bin’s hold on Dara tightened and Dara have to hold on Won Bin’s shoulder for support. They are still caught up in the roles they are portraying that they have channeled out everyone else inside the room. It is just Dara and Won Bin. No make that Dara and Won Bin’s character inside the studio.

 

 

Won Bin and Dara look at each other and soon Won Bin’s head move some more thus making the distance shorter. Everyone inside the room forgot how to breathe as they wait for what the two actors will do next.

 

 

“Oh my goooshhh!!!”

 

“Wowwww!!!”

 

“No!!!!!”

 

 

“OH EMM GHEEE!!!

 

Loud gasps filled the room when they saw what happened next. Different reactions can be seen from everyone.  Whatever it is that the audience saw, one thing is definitely true- SANDARA PARK IS A REAL GODDESS!!!!!

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author’s note: I’m back!!!!!!!^______^V

This is dedicated to Authornim El Loriegn, one of my favorite authors here in AFF.  I hope God will bless her and stand by her side during her difficult moments. Let us all pray for her.

Thank you to all my subscribers and readers. Sorry for taking so long to update but I’m back now. I really hope that I can continue writing the remaining chapters of this story. Don’t forget to leave your comments, reactions and suggestions. Thank you guys !!!!!

linlin_10 ^________________^