STALKER ALERT

Dara's Status

This is dedicated to CHUVANESS29 , the author who made me love JAEDARA. Authornim I hope you like this chapter ^_^

 

 

 

 

Are you sure you don’t want to go with us? This is the nth time that Bommie asked me that question.

 

After our lunch, Yamapi invited us to tour around the island but I declined. Well I have a better plan actually. I want Bommie and Yamapi to have some alone time so they can finally tell each other their secrets and hopefully they will be able to confess each feelings towards each other. Looking at them I know both of them love each other but it is always better if actions will be affirmed with words.

 

“Bommie, I think I ate too much at lunch, my stomach is upset.” I put on my award winning acting performance once again to convince Bommie.

 

“Oh, do you want me to ask for a doctor. I think this hotel have resident doctors and nurses.” Ooopppssss I think I overdid it. She really looks so worried now. I bit my lips to stop myself from laughing. Aigoo if Bominator finds out that I’m just acting, she will definitely skin me alive.

 

“Aigoo Bommie, stop worrying about me okay. I just need to take a rest and burn all those calories I had during lunch. Your namja really knows how to win your heart neh! I can’t believe he asked the chef to prepare a one of a kind corn dish for you. If I were you, I will not let that hot stuff out of my grasps Bommie. A man who doesn’t care even if a girl eats like a PIG is surely for keeps.”

 

I saw how Bommie’s eyes turned into tiny slits after hearing the word PIG. Ooopppsss me and my big mouth again. Bommie and pig in one sentence is a no no. She usually went ballistic every time we associate her with that poor animal.

 

 

“Yaaahhhh!!!! Look who’s talking? If I were a pig then you’re a starved crocodile. At least pig chews their food carefully while a crocodile like you doesn’t know the meaning of CHEW. All you know is swallow.”

 

My eyes widen when she compared me to a crocodile. Of all animals why did she have to compare me to a reptile? I was supposed to retaliate when I heard her phone ringing. My oh my, look how her emotions quickly change?

 

“Oh Aoki chan, I’ll be there in a few minutes. Okay see you!” her eyes are sparkling while talking to Yamapi. Hay, look how love can change someone. Before, I would never imagined Bommie acting all shy and submissive towards a guy. She is always the bully type. But looking at her now, love really moves in a mysterious ways.

 

 

“We’re not yet done you crocodile. Just wait ‘til I come back.” She motioned her hand near her neck while pretending that it’s a knife. Then she made a neck slashing motions. I gulped when I saw the evil glint in her eyes.

 

“Oh, how do I look?” Unbelievable! After threatening me, she is now acting all cutesy and sweet to me. Bommie is BIPOLAR, I am telling you now people. Since I don’t want to earn another red card from her I decided to just indulge her.

 

“You’re a goddess Bommie. A mere mortal like me doesn’t even deserve to be in your presence. Go ahead and let your prince be sweep away with your beauty. But remember Bommie, no more lies. I want you both to be honest with each other.”

 

She smiled at me then went to hug me. I pat her back and mumbled encouraging words for her. I have a feeling that tonight is going to be a memorable night for Bommie and Yamapi and I wouldn’t dare missed it for anything else.

 

“Shoooo….go now Bommie, don’t let prince charming wait for too long neh, some wicked es might snatch him away from you.” I patted her and push her towards the door which made her grunt and protest with the way I’m manhandling her. I made sure that she has ride the elevator before going out of our room to do my mission. You may be wondering what my mission is. This is just between you and me okay. Okay..come closer and I will tell you what it is.

 

I am going to stalk Bommie and Yamapi on their date. My gut feeling is telling me that tonight, Yamapi will finally confess to my beloved Park sister. Of course I want to capture everything. So for the remaining of the day, I will be Sasaeng/PD-nim Santokkie.  I check my spying gadgets and when everything is all set, I stealthily followed Bommie.

 

 

When I reached the main lobby, I saw a car pulled over and my subjects went inside. Oh, this is so exciting. I asked the receptionist where that car is heading and she told me that Mr. Aoki will bring Ms. Jenny to Udo Island. Armed with the vital information, I asked the receptionist to arrange for transportation for me going to Udo island. I waited for fifteen minutes before my car arrived.

 

_______________________________      

 

When Yamapi told me that Dara won’t be able to go with us to Udo Island, I instantly got worried.  So, I decided to just stay here in the hotel and check on her. I am on my way to her room when I saw her walking stealthily in the corridors. I don’t know what she is up to but judging from her looks, this girl is definitely up for something. 

 

We’ve grown quite close with each other in just a short period of time and up to now; I still can’t cope up with how her mind works. People have always said that YG artists are weird and out of this world. Tabi and I have been friends for how many years and I’ve witnessed how alien he is. But being with Tabi didn’t prepare my human brain when I met Dara. If Tabi is an alien, I believe Dara is the mother of the Universe. 

 

I still remember one time when we were out and the sky suddenly turned dark and rain is about to pour down. Dara suddenly stand in the middle and started flailing her arms chanting some weird sounds. Heck, I freaked out when I saw her started doing some out of this world dance that some people even stop on their tracks to take a closer look at her. I am so worried that people might recognize her and take it against her but Dara just keep on doing her thing.

 

She lifted her hands and started shaking it pointing to the sky. She is like commanding the dark clouds to disperse. When she turned to look at me and noticed my stupefied face. She scowled at me and even yelled at me to do the same thing. No way!! There is no way I am going to let myself be the subject of public humiliation. I have a reputation to protect. For all things holy, I am the great Kim Jaejoong, the god of the East. I will never allow myself to get caught in a very embarrassing moment.

 

 

She gave that look and I am left with no choice but to follow her. Oh my gosh, how can I let Dara to this to me. I started to follow her moves and I saw how the people around us stifle their laughter. Some even didn’t try to hide their mocking laughs at us. I looked at Dara and I saw how her brows furrowed in concentration. After fifteen minutes of weird dancing and out of this world chanting, the dark clouds finally decided to dispersed and gone is the rain that is threatening to pour on us just a while ago.

 

The people started cheering when they saw this. Dara just proudly stand there and then she started bowing to them. I heard someone told her friend that we looked like Dara and Jaejoong. I grabbed her hand and get ourselves out of the place immediately before greater commotion happens. There were so many alien stories involving Mother of the Universe AKA Dara Park but it may take forever before I could tell you the complete story.

 

Now back to present, I saw Dara walk out of the lobby and went to the car. Just before the car moves, I was able to get inside of it and saw how her eyes widened.

 

“Yahhhh, why are you here?” She pointed her cute little finger at me. How can she still look pretty and adorable despite her hideous outfit right now? Okay, let me describe to you what she is wearing right now. Dara is wearing a dark coat that almost reached her knees. She has a black beanie and a dark sunglasses that almost covered her small face.

 

“So, what’s with the weird outfit? I flicked her finger that is pointing at me and I saw her pout and scrunched her nose. Ahh, kyeopta…she looks like a rabbit..kekekeke.

 

“I thought you’re not feeling well that’s why I also decided to not go with them in Udo Island.” I got her attention when I mentioned Udo Island.

 

“Oh, so you know where they’re going?” she asked me excitedly. Hmmmm.. something is really brewing inside this rabbit’s head.

 

“Of course! Yamapi told me everything that will happen today.” Bwahahaha, I am laughing inside when I saw how her eyes sparkled with interest. Here’s the catch though, I am not going to tell her what I know.

 

“Palli, palli, tell me what is going to happen.” She clasped her hands and looked at me in anticipation.

 

“Naaahhh, it’s a secret.” I saw how her eyes squinted. I saw her tap the driver’s shoulder signaling to stop the car. We are now in the middle of the road and there are only few cars passing the area.

“Yaahhh, out, get out!!! She was pushing me out of the car. Oh gosh, what happened to the sweet and nice Santokki? I can’t believe how strong Dara is. I wonder what are the workout regimen that Master Hwangsabbu  gives her, this girl surely is very strong.

 

“Hey, why are you pushing me away? I want to be with you.” I tried to use my puppy eyes with her but it didn’t work. She just scoffed at me and started pushing me again.

 

“You are not going with me if you will not tell me what is going to happen next. So get out of the car and I will try to catch up with them. I will stalk them all by myself.” She abruptly stopped and covered when she accidentally blurted out her plan. So our little Santokki is playing a Sasaeng today hmmmm.

 

“So, you’re a Sasaeng now eh? I wonder what Bommie will say once she knew that you are just faking you’re stomachache a while ago. You know, Bommie was really worried of your condition, she almost back out on the last minute.” I saw her gulped after hearing what I said. Bwahahaha, got you Santokki.

 

 

“Okay fine. You can come along with me but you have to tell me where they are going. I just want to make sure that your friend is the right guy for my Bommie. I am doing this for my best friend. ” Oh, so our little Santokki is on her protective best friend mode. Ah, Yamapi better step up his game tonight or he will have a taste of Dara’s wrath.

 

“Fine, I’ll tell you what will exactly happen tonight.” I motioned the driver to go to the port. During our drive, I told her Yamapi’s plan.

 

 I was shocked when she suddenly gripped my hands tightly then started her girly shrieks. I actually felt my heart fluttered when she held my hands. I felt electricity ran through me that directly hit my heart. I looked at her to check if she also felt that electrifying sensation but she just continued squealing like holding my hands is the most normal thing to do. I’ve seen how idol females get flustered with just a look from me but how come I seem to don’t have any effect on Dara.  I silently sighed and just enjoyed looking at her giddy face. At least I am able to spend time with her, I am able to hold her hands and that she considers me as one of her close friends.

 

After thirty minutes we reached the port, just in time before the perry going to Udo island leaves. Good thing most of the passengers are foreigner so we need not worry about being seen together. Well, we have been spotted by netizens for so many times now. I am actually waiting for any news agencies to make a news article of me and Dara dating but none of them even dared to write a blind item about us. So far the news coverage involving me and Dara always tackles about our friendship. Yes, they only see us as friends and not some lovers. Even the netizens who digs into idols personal lives are so behave when it comes to us. 

 

“Oh, there they are!” She pointed at our friends who are standing near the railings.  I thought we are going to go near them but she dragged me on the opposite side. We can still see them from our place and we can even hear a little bit of their conversation. Dara is acting like a private investigator. I don’t know where she got her telescope but when I turned to look at her she is now holding one.

 

“Subject spotted. Agent 2 please bring out the camera and take some photos for evidence.”

 

Agent 2? Who the heck is agent 2 and to whom is she speaking? I look around me to look for someone who looks like an agent but I saw no one. I felt someone flicked my head and when I turned around, a glaring Dara welcomed me.

 

“Aigo, Jae why are you so slow? Didn’t you hear me? I told you to take a picture of them for evidence, but you’re not doing it. Tsk I think it’s a bad decision that I let you go with me.” She was looking at me like I’ve committed the biggest mistake in the entire galaxy. Disappointment is written all over her face.

 

“Wow, so you mean I’m agent 2? I don’t remember myself applying for such position.” She scratched her nose then rolled her eyes. Those were the signs that she’s starting to get annoyed. Sometimes I would purposely annoy her just to see her doing that. She just looks so adorable every time she do that.

 

“Yaahh, stay away from me if you are not going to obey my orders. Those were simple instructions yet you can’t even follow. You might sabotage my mission.” She moved to another hiding place and started taking pictures. She checked the photos on her phone then put it inside her pocket.

 

After fifteen minutes, we finally arrived in the island. We let the passengers get out of the perry first then we followed after. Despite Dara’s protests, I still stayed with her. I don’t want to leave her alone in this island.  I saw how some of the guys have been checking her out in the perry. Hul, they might make a move on Dara, knowing how straightforward European guys were. So whether she likes it or she likes it, bwahaahaha I give her no choice actually.

“Jae walk faster okay. We’re losing them.” She took her binoculars out and looks at her targets.  When she can’t take how slow I am walking behind her, she went to me then started dragging me.

 

“Hmmmp, you are such a lady Jae. Heol, now we’ve lost them. Where did they go?” She is looking around looking so annoyed. Her brows were furrowed and her lips were set in tiny line. I can already imagine some steam coming out of her nose because of annoyance. I wasn’t able to stop myself to let out a giggle just by looking at her. She finally looked at me and gives me a glare.

 

“You! You are sabotaging my mission.” She pointed at me like I am a villain to her. She started walking again and just left me without saying anything. She is really annoyed big time. I guess it’s about time I stop annoying her or I might push her to her limits and get her bad graces. Remember Jae, you don’t want her to stay away from you.

 

After few minutes of looking around, I finally spotted Dara. My mood suddenly went sour when I saw how one of the tourists went to her and talk with her. Her back was facing me so she have no idea that I was actually just a few steps behind her. I overheard how the guy tried to be friendly to her. While listening to their conversation, my blood started to boil when the guy started to flirt with Dara. Yaaahhh, how dare this guy make a move on Dara. I don’t need any competition right now. And so I decided to let my presence be known.

 

“There you are sweetheart. Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you all over the place.” I give her a backhug then give the top of her head a peck while looking at the foreign guy. I felt her stiffened with my sudden action but after a while she finally relaxed. She turned around then gave me a glare before turning around to see the guy in front of us.

“Sweeeeeeeettttheeeaaaarrtttttt,…….I got bored because it’s taking you a thousand years to walk around so I decided to go ahead.” She wrapped one of her arms around my waist. I almost rejoiced with her show of affection to me but I suddenly felt her pinched my waist. Gooosshhh, I think some skin layers were actually removed from my body.

 

I want to yelp in pain but I maintained the smile on my face.  The only consolation I got is that the foreigner seems to buy our act and back away. At least I have Dara all to myself now.

 

“Oooouuuccchhhh, why are you getting so violent?” I was rubbing the part where she pinched me to soothe it. She must have felt guilty about it because the next thing she did almost took my breath away.

 

“Aigooo, my baby is such a cry baby neh. Where does it hurts baby? She runs her hand on the affected area trying to comfort me. My face suddenly felt warm from her gesture.  If this is what it takes for her to act sweetly towards me, then go ahead, you can skin me alive now and you won’t even hear me complain. Heck I won’t even shed a single tear.

 

Dara suddenly stop, when she noticed the people looking at us. I heard them saying that we are such a cute couple. We looked at each other and we saw how our cheeks blushed from embarrassment. She suddenly distances herself from me then pretended like nothing happened.

 

“Oh it’s almost sunset, we better find them.” She walks ahead and started looking for Bommie and Yamapi. I followed her closely until we are walking side by side. She inhaled deeply as she takes in the view in front of us. Udo Island offers an exquisite view of beaches and white sand. The green surroundings added to the romantic atmosphere.

 

“I always feel calm and happy every time I go to the beach. The sound of the waves crushing along the seashores brings comforting effects on me.” I saw her smile while looking at the beach.

 

“How about you Jae, what makes you calm and happy?” she looked at me and I almost blurted out that she is the one who’s making me happy. She is the one who has the power to make my heart beats wildly and the only one who can calm my heart.

 

“Hmmm, being with the people I love.” I saw how she tenderly looked at me. Just like me, she is also a family oriented girl. We both share the same passion in loving our family. I suddenly took her left hand then started tracing the lines while we are walking. I want to stop and just hold her tight in the middle of the road. Suddenly, I heard her gasp and her eyes turned in amazement.

 

“Jae, hurry I think I saw Bom over there.” she took my hand and we run together.

 

We saw Bom and Yamapi standing in a lighthouse. With our careful steps we went in the lighthouse and keep a safe distance from them.  Dara was looking intently at the two while I am at her side. I saw how she held her breath when we heard how our friends confessed about their identities. And I saw how she let out a sigh of relief when despite knowing the truth they still stay glued looking at each other.

 

I saw how her eyes started to get misty when Yamapi finally told Bommie how much he loves her. Her tears were flowing freely from her eyes when Bommie finally told Yamapi her feelings towards him. Their love declaration is very solemn and romantic. You can actually feel the love overflowing from them

 

I know that the tears falling form her eyes are tears of joy but my heart still constricted with the sight of her. I’ve always like watching sunset because it is such a spectacular view. But the sunset failed in comparison to Dara’s beauty as I looked at her.

 

The tears flowing from her eyes didn’t make her any less beautiful. In fact beautiful is an understatement as I looked at her right now. As the rays of the setting sun hit her face, I suddenly thank God for allowing me to spend this day with her. Her eyes are sparkling with happiness and her face is just radiating with pure love. I heard her mumbling something so I listened to her carefully.

 

“I almost lost faith in love you know? I have loved unconditionally but I’ve been hurt so many times. So, I have finally given up on the idea of falling in love. But looking at how in love they are right now, I don’t care if I will experience pain again. I will risk everything just to find that kind of love.” She never glanced at me but I know that she is talking to me.

 

I hold her shoulders and turned her around to look at me. I almost forgot how to breath when I saw how breathtaking she looks right now. It pains me to learn that she has been hurt countless of times but I also feel thankful to those who have hurt her. Because if not for them I wouldn’t be having this opportunity to be with her right now. With all the sincerity I have I told her what my heart wants to say.

 

I grasped her face gently and made her looked at me. I caressed her jaw while looking intently in her beautiful eyes.

 

“You are the most beautiful girl and nicest girl I have ever met. I know somewhere out there; someone is dying to love you. Someone is willing to give everything just for you to love them back. Someone will do everything to give you all the joy and happiness in the world I will never ever try to hurt you. Just believe in love Dara.

 

“I……. Kim Jaejoong…. promise to always be here for you Dara.” I recited those words like I am giving my wedding vow to her. I can feel and hear how my heart is thumping so hard.  She was just looking at me mesmerized. At this very moment I really want to tell her how I feel about her. So after taking a deep breath, I gathered all my strength and decided to confess to her.

 

“Sandara Park…..I…Lo………” She’s just looking at me urging me to continue what I’m about to say.

 

Booommmm, PssssshhhhhhBoommmm!!!!

“I love you!” There I finally said it. But when I looked at Dara all her attention is in the fireworks now. I doubt if she even heard what I just said.

 

 

Ahhhh, why did I ever tell Yamapi to have a fireworks display as one of his surprise for Bommie. The fireworks must have awakened Dara from her daze state for when she turned to me, I couldn’t see the girl standing in front of me a while ago.

 

“Oh Jae, what were you saying again?”

 

See, that fireworks display is definitely a bad idea.

 

Author’s Note:  Shout out to all the JAEDARA shippers out there. I wasn’t able to update yesterday because I have to look for a new place. I will be transferred in our new branch so I might be busy in the coming days but I will try to update as much as I can.

I wonder when and how will DARAGON have their moment?

 

My heartfelt thanks to all my subscribers and readers, and to all those who never forget to leave their comments in this story.

 

Maraming Salamat!!! linlin_10 ^__^