A DATE

Dara's Status

 

Dara was awakened when she felt something furry snuggled closer to her neck. A warm smile plastered on her place when she recognized who it was without even opening her eyes – Dadoongie, Sanghyun's cat. She move her hand to touch the feline's head and an unbelievable feeling of joy surged her heart. My baby Dadoongie.

 

 

 

People always say that I am weird, an alien. I have so many phobias. I'm afraid of heights, afraid of interacting with the opposite and most of all I'm afraid of animals. Yes that's ANIMALS with an S. I am afraid of cats, dogs, horses and other animals. Remember in 2ne1TV where they showed me crying while riding the horse, it was one of my most embarrassing moments ever. I receive a lot of comments on you tube saying that I am overreacting. But who are they to judge me when they don't even know the truth behind my phobia.

 

 

 

Well, thanks to this baby who is lying comfortably beside me, I was able to conquer my phobias one by one. I will not go into details how Dadoongie helped me conquer one of my fears. If you want to know the complete details, then go check our youtube channel and watch 2ne1 TV season 3 episode 11.

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and was greeted by Dadoongie's weird sleeping position. I laughed silently, afraid that I might wake up Dadoongie. Our baby boy is growing up so fast and looking so handsome as well. Last week, Dadoongie and Jiji finally meet each other. Both cats hit it off like two long lost bestfriends. They played the whole time they were together. They even slept together in the Kirroitorie cat house that my fans gifted me. Jae and I had fun watching our cats play together. We are like proud parents, checking out our children in the school's playground.

 

 

We just had our final shooting day for my drama two days ago. I am really thankful that our drama is doing very well in the ratings department. We were able to maintain the viewership when we started and people are saying that we will make another history in Korean drama by being the Kdrama with the highest ratings in finale. So, to reward myself with all my hard work, I decided to go home and spend time with my family. I am also going to visit the kids in the orphanage later this afternoon.

 

“Unnie, breakfast is ready.” I heard Durami from my door. I get up from my bed and went to the washroom to fix myself. Still wearing my PJ's, I went to our kitchen only to be surprise with the sight of Jae busily setting our table. Omma is already sitting in one of the dining chairs and Durami is standing in the corner looking like a very happy fangirl. I almost laugh out loud when I saw how her eyes have turned into heart shape. Tsk, tsk tsk, forever a Cassie eh Durami.

 

 

“Oh finally, the princess is already awake.” Jae looked at me while putting spoons in our table.

 

“Yaah, what are you doing here?” I pointed at him suspiciously.

 

“Now, now princess, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?” He ignored my question. I saw Omma smiled at what Jae said. Durami looked at me seemingly disappointed with the way I am treating Jae. I move to take my seat when I felt Jae move beside me and pull the chair for me. This is one of the things that I discovered about Jae. He is such a perfect gentleman. Well not only to me but to everyone. He always makes everyone around him feel special.

 

“What's for breakfast Omma?” I looked at my Mom who is busy sipping her coffee.

 

“How do you find your coffee Auntie? Do you want to add more sugar?” My brows furrowed when I heard Jae. Did he just made coffee for my Mom? I looked at my Mom who seems to be having in bliss with her cup of coffee.

 

“Ahmmm Jae, this is one of the best coffees that I have tasted. Can you teach Dara how to make coffee like this? Dara is such a failure when it comes to preparing coffee. The only thing she'll come up with is the 3 in 1 instant coffee mix.” Wow, now they are laughing at me. What's wrong with 3 in 1 coffee mix? My mom is a certified coffeeholic. She is very particular with her coffee.  And seeing how my Mom is enjoying her cup of coffee, I also got the urge to ask Jae to make one for me.

 

 

“Neh auntie, if you ever visit Seoul, don't forget to drop by my coffee shop. You also have to taste our best-selling cupcakes.” Now this guy is promoting his shop. Brilliant, just brilliant.

 

 

“Omma, what did you prepare for breakfast?” I decided to stop their laughing spree when I heard my stomach grumble.

 

 

“Oh Dara, you should ask our chef today. He came here early telling me that he will prepare something fancy today.” Omma is looking at Jae fondly.  I looked at Jae and that was the only time I noticed that he was rearing a cute apron. I rolled my eyes when I saw what was printed in his apron, “A kiss and hug for the chef for every delicious meal prepared”.

 

 

 

“So chef, what did you prepare for your majesty today.” I acted like I'm some kind of a royalty. I saw Jae stand beside me and started reciting the meals he has prepared. I think I just drooled when I learned what he has prepared for us. Wow, did he seriously prepare all those mouthwatering meal. I raised my hand to stop him from blabbering. I clapped my hands twice and raise my eyebrows at him.

 

“Yeah chef, I just ask you what's for breakfast, I didn't asked you to give me a trivia. Palli, palli bring me all those food now and let me judge if you really are a good chef. I will terminate you if I will not be satisfied with your cooking.” I glared at Jae who is trying to stifle is laughter. I saw him move to our kitchen and started serving us. Wow! The pasta looks so enticing. And the smell, hmmmmm...moi delicioso. When all of us have finally settled on our seats, I started eating like it is my first time to eat pasta. They laugh at me when I almost choke from eating too fast.

 

“Aigo, Unnie! Why are you being like this? I can't believe you are acting like a starved woman in front of Jaejoong oppa. You're embarassing me, he might think that we all act the same way as you.” I cast a reprimanding look to my sister.

 

“Ummm, THIS nyam nyam IS  THE nyam nyam BEST..nyam nyam PASTA nyam nyam EVER.” I gave Jae a thumbs up and they just laughed at me. I look like a kid eating her meal messily. The pasta sauce is all over my face. I don't care what Jae thinks of me now, but heck, I need to eat as much as I can.

 

I felt my eyes widen and my face reddened when Jae wipe the sauce in my face. My fork is suspended in my lips. I think I just felt my heart did a back flipped. Dugun dugun dugun...there goes my heart doing a super bass ala Nicki Minaj.

 

“Yah, Auntie your Baby Dara is so cute neh! Eat slowly, okay. We still have plenty in the kitchen.” He resumed eating like what he did is the most normal thing to do. I swallowed the pasta that was left forgotten in my mouth when Jae wiped my face a while ago. I look at my Omma and Durami and they were acting like nothing happened.

 

 

 

We continued eating while having a conversation from time to time. My family seems to adore Jae so much. Jae who loves to cook keeps asking my Mom some pointers about cooking. While Durami is asking Jae some advice on how to start your own business. Looking at them being so comfortable with each other, I realized that Jae is becoming a constant person in our family. He is easily becoming a part of my life.

 

 

 

After eating our breakfast, Jae insisted on washing the plates but Durami disagreed. Me and Jae went to our garden while waiting for our tummies to burn all the calories we've just consumed. We were talking about random things when he asked me something.

 

“Hey, do you have any plans today? My eyes suddenly widens when I remembered that I am supposed to visit the kids today.

 

“Uhmmm Jae, I'm going out on a date today.” I saw how his face became sad after I said that.

 

 

“Oh, sorry for taking your time. I guess I have to go now then.” He was about to stand up when I grab his hand. Hmmm, why not? Yeah, I think this is going to be a good idea. I was thinking of bringing Jae to the orphanage. I know that just like me, he also love being with kids. We are both child at heart.

 

 

 

“Hmm. Jae would you like to join me in my date?” I asked him and I saw him smiled at me after that. I quickly made my way back to my room to prepare. Jae was in our living room playing with Dadoong while waiting for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was here in the Park's home and playing with Dadoongie while waiting for Dara. I asked our manager to clear my schedule today. Dara mentioned to me that she will be visiting her family in Busan so I decided to give her a visit. I've met her family countless times now and they are very nice to me. They are treating me like I am Dara's longtime friend.

 

 

 

Armed with bags full of ingredients, I knocked at their house's door early in the morning. I saw auntie smiled at me when she opened the door. I greeted her good morning and she invited me in. I know that she is surprised with my unannounced visit so I explained to her why I am here today. I am almost done cooking when I felt Dara's presence in the room. I turned around and my heart fluttered when I saw her beautiful face.

 

 

 

How can someone look so gorgeous in a pajama? I want to run my hands on her very y and messy hair. Her make up free face is looking radiant and glowing. When I went to her to pull her chair, I get a whiff of her scent and I almost grab her to enclose her inside my arms. I put my hand in my mouth to cover the giddy smile in my lips. Sandara Park, the things you do to me. I look around to see if someone is around. I am afraid that they might have seen me smiling all to myself and think that I am going crazy. Well, I really am going crazy. I am going crazy for a girl named Sandara Park, only for Sandara Park.

 

 

 

 

We said goodbye to Durami and Auntie then went to her Range Rover. Who would have thought that a petite and fragile looking girl is the one driving this monster of a car? I insist on driving her car but she vehemently refused. She told me that the place is just near their house but she will bring her car to avoid other people from stopping us on our way. She told me that we may never reach the place if my fangirls get a look at me walking in the streets of Busan.

 

After ten minutes, she parked her Rover in front of an orphanage. I looked at her and she just smiled at me. She went on the back seat to get something. She started unloading and I noticed that it was grocery items. I told her to just step aside and took charge of unloading the remaining plastic bags. I also noticed that aside from the grocery items, she also brought toys and clothes.

 

 

“Oh, its Dara!” I heard someone shouted and next thing I know Dara is surrounded by cute little kids. I saw some ahjummas helped me with the plastic bags and we followed Dara, who was being by drag by the kids inside the orphanage. I went out to search for Dara after helping the ahjummas bring the plastic bags inside the orphanage.

 

 

There she is my precious princess. She is sitting in the playground with the little kids. She is surrounded by the kids who are doing their best to get her attention. I saw her looking and listening to whatever the kids are telling her. One of the kids went to her and gives her a hug and a kiss. The other kids followed and I saw her drowned in the embraces and kisses of those cute little kids. She was lying there on the ground together with the kids while laughing and giggling together. She is a picture of happiness and innocence. My angel, my very own Sandara Park.

 

 

“Hrrrmmm..” Large eyes looked at my direction looking questioningly at me. They may be wondering who is the guy who dared interrupt their happy times. I saw a little girl approached me and tug my hands. I crouched down in front of her to get a better look at her. We just looked at each other for a few seconds the I felt her hands caressing my face.

 

“Are you Omma's namja chingu? The little girl looked at me curiously same with the other kids. They are waiting for my answer like I will either make or break their life. I saw Dara blushed with what the little girl asked. She quickly stands up and called the kids attention.

 

“Kids, I want you to me Uncle Jaejoong. He is one of my friends.” The kids just looked at me. They were like contemplating on how to treat me or how they will act around me.

 

 

“Uncle Jae and I brought something for all of you. Would you like to see what it is?” I saw how the kids looked at Dara and me excitedly. We all went inside and headed to where we left the plastic bags containing toys and clothes.

 

 

 

Dara distributed the clothes to the kids and I saw how it made the kids so happy. After that she handed me the bags which contains the toys telling me to distribute it to kids because she's already tired. As I hand the kids their toys, happiness took over my whole being. I watch in awe as how a simple toy can make the kids jump for joy. At this very moment realization hits me. I realized that it is not fame or money that makes us happy. It’s our family, friends and love that makes everyone happy. I looked at Sandara who is busy playing with the kids and I can't help but utter a prayer. I thanked God for giving me the opportunity to know Sandara. I prayed to Him hoping that He will allow me to be part of Sandara's life.

 

 

After playing with the kids, I decided to cook something for them. We had our lunch together. Everyone enjoyed the food I prepared. As Dara guided the kids to their classroom, one of the ahjumma’s spoke with me.

 

 

 

“Hmmm, I'm glad you decided to join Dara today Jae. The kids had fun playing with the two of you. And you are a very good cook.” the ahjumma told me.

 

“Hmm, does Dara come here a lot Auntie? She looked at me with a smile on her face.

 

“Durami is actually the first one who visited our place. She volunteers here as a teacher. Then one day, Dara came with her and organize a party for the kids. That same day, she made a pledge to support the orphanage financially. Aside from the financial support she's giving, she also makes sure to visit the kids and spend time with them. She loves the kids and adores them so much. The kids also love her. The feelings are mutual actually.” although she already knew that Dara is such a nice person, it still surprised him how much effort and dedication Dara put into helping out others. What amazes him more is the fact that Dara is doing it without bragging it to the media.

 

“How lucky is the guy who will end up with her. A beautiful face with a beautiful heart, she will definitely be a good wife and a mother in the future.” The ahjumma looked at me teasingly. After excusing myself to her I went out in the garden to catch some fresh air. It's already four in the afternoon.  I was enjoying the afternoon breeze when I felt hands blocked my eyes.

 

“Guess who?” I smiled when I heard Dara's voice. She tried to change her voice but I know that it was her. Even without my eyes I know it was her. Do you want to know how I figured it out? You see, only she can make my heart beat like this. I decided to play along with her.

 

“Ahjumma?” she slap my shoulder and let go of my eyes. I saw her pouting cutely at me. Gaaahhh stop doing that Dara or you might regret it.

 

“Yahhhh, how can you mistake me to Auntie ahjumma? I decided to hold her hands to stop her from hitting my shoulders playfully. We just stayed there holding each other’s hands for few minutes.

 

“Uhhhmmm, Dara can I asked you a favor? She looked at me curiously.

 

“No, I won't help you.” she withdrew her hands from my hold and folded her arms in her chest while still pouting. Before I can stop myself, I felt my hand pinched her cheeks. Ohh, how can someone be so adorable and cute at the same time?

 

“Yahhh! Don't touch my face you Jaepoop.” She always call me that every time she's annoyed with me. But I don't get offended; in fact I love it every time she calls me that. Remember how she calls Sanghyun Dogpoop? Well, every time she calls me that, I felt like I am someone special to her.

 

“Aigoo, Santokki is angry at me?” she stayed away from me sulking like a cute little brat. I decided to tell her the favor that I want from her.

 

“Dara, I will be having a fan meeting in Philippines.” she abruptly turned to look at me when I mentioned Philippines. Yes, if you want to get her full attention just mention Philippines and you'll have it.

 

“Yah! When are you going there? Do you need a tour guide? Oh, oh I should call my friends there to assist you.” I silently laugh when I saw her planning all the things that she will do once I go to Philippines. I've heard from people before how loyal and supportive she is to her friends. And now, I am finally getting a taste of what an awesome friend she is. I cut her strategic planning by asking her something.

 

“Dara can you teach me Filipino words?” She clapped her hands in pure delight. I saw how her eyes sparkled and how her face displayed happiness.

 

“Aigo, I would love to.” She tugged me so we can sit comfortably on the ground.

 

“Okay so where do we start?” The mischievous smile playing in her lips didn't escape my eyes. And so our Filipino Lesson -the Sandara Way 101 started. She was having a good time laughing at how my tongue twisted from all those weird Filipino words.

 

“Aigo, aigo, repeat it again.” she was clutching her stomach while laughing at my failed attempt to speak Filipino.

 

“Aaa-kkoo shhhii Kim Jaejoong.” (I am Kim Jaejoong) Bwahahahahahahaha there she goes again. She asked me to try the other words she taught me.

 

“Maaa-gand-a ba ako lal-ak-e.” (Am I a good looking guy?)She is now rolling on the ground laughing.

 

“Ma-haaal  koow kaayoowww” ( I love you all) I did her famous Sandara wave and she went to me then pinched my cheeks.

 

“Awww, ang cute mo talaga grabe ka, hehehe. Patay ka sa mga fangirls mo sa Manila.” (Awww, you are really so cute. You'll be dead with your fangirls in Manila.” I decide to surprise her more with the Filipino words that I asked from my friend.

 

“Ma-hal kita………………..Binibini” I saw her suddenly went still for a moment. We just stayed there looking deeply into each other’s eyes. After a moment she flicked my forehead and started laughing again.

 

 

 

 

“Wow, very good. My student is very good neh! Now, I shall teach you my very famous song In or Out. The fans will surely love it if you will sing it to them.” And she started singing and dancing in front of me. She's looking so cute and adorable and ohhh I've run out of adjectives to describe her. But it didn't escape my ear when I heard her mumble something before teaching me her song and dance.

 

 

 

“Potcha, muntik na ako dun a. Kala ko sa kin nya sinasabi yun.”(, almost got me there. I thought she's telling those words to me.) (Autor’s note: I don't know what is the exact translation for POTCHA but it’s like a tamed version of (^_^)V  )

 

 

 

I hope I will be able to recall those words, so I can ask my friend what Dara said. We had fun practicing her Filipino song and dance that we barely notice the time. It was already six in the evening when I mastered her song with choreography. I just called my manager to fetch me here in the orphanage so we can go to Busan KTX together. I guided her towards her Range Rover. I actually inseited to bring her home but she told me that it will be out of way and she doesn’t want me to go home late.

 

 

“Uhmm Dara, thank you for bringing me here. Thank you for including me with your date with the kids. You just don’t know how happy I am today.” I looked at her with all the sincerity I could muster. I saw her gently smiled at me.

 

“No Jae, I should be the one thanking you for coming here today. You’ve made the kids very happy. You’ve made me so happy today. Take care on your way home okay. Send me a message once you reach Seoul.” She went to her car while I am just there standing and looking at her. I don’t want this night to end yet. I want to stay with her longer.  When she maneuvered her car out of the parking lot, I made my way to my manger’s car.

 

I was almost near the car, when I heard someone call me. When I turned around, I saw Dara running towards me.

 

“Uhmmm Jae I forgot something.” I looked at her quite puzzled. She looks so awkward and seems a little hesistant.

 

“So what is it that you forgot?” I guess I just turned into a statue when I saw what she did next.

 

“Hmm Jae I forgot to give you this….” She enclosed me in a tight hug then gives my right cheek a kiss. After that I heard her say.  “A hug and a kiss for the chef who prepared a wonderful meal for me, bye Jae” she run to her car after that.

 

 

I was standing there rooted to my spot. Wooooww, did Dara just hug me and kiss me on the cheek? I went to my manager and saw him grinning at me.

 

“Hyung did Dara just kiss me and hug me. Did you see that Hyung? Am I not dreaming, tell me I’m not dreaming Hyung? I waited for my manager’s answer.

 

“Yes Jae, Dara hugged you and kissed you in the cheek.” My heart did a somersault after I heard my manager.

 

“Yaaaahooooooooo!!!!!!!!” I can’t help but shout for joy and do my crazy giddy dance.  I can’t stop smiling on our way to Seoul. This is definitely one of the best days of his life.

 

 

 

While Jae and Dara are having a great time, a green eyed monster is looking at them intently.

 

 

 

 

Author’s note: For all those asking for JAEDARA moments, here it is guys, chapter 17 for y'all. I hope 2ne1 will have their comeback this month. I want to incorporate their CB in my story. Is it okay if I write filler chapters until 2ne1’s comeback?

While writing this chapter a new story suddenly pops out of my mind – A TABISAN story, but I will not be writing it now. It is my first time to write and I’m afraid that if I start another story my mind might get confuse. So in the meantime let me take my time writing this JAEDARAGON story first.

 

Again thank you to all my subscribers and readers, I hope you’re enjoying my updates. I super love it every time I read your comments; it feels like I am being rewarded. Don’t hesitate to let you opinions and reactions be heard, leave your comments after reading every chapters.

 

Doing Dara’s alien dance for you guys….linlin_10 ^_^