D NAMJA & D YEOJA

Dara's Status

 

Its only 5:00 A.M. but I am on my way to Seoul now via KTX.  YG Sajangnim called me last night telling me that I have to be at YG building at exactly ten. When I ask him what it is all about, he just told me to be there tomorrow for the meeting. I lean on my chair and close my eyes to take a nap. The train will reached Seoul station approximately three hours from now, so I still have ample time to take a rest.

 

 

As I close my eyes, my mind drifted to the things that have happened to me ever since I went here in Busan. It’s been two weeks since I’ve had my vacation in Busan. I’ve been busy visiting the kids in the orphanage. Whenever I have free time, I always go there and watch as Durami teach them inside their classrooms. Sometimes, I even join them in their school activities particularly during their singing and dancing classes. I just love hanging out with them.

 

 

To keep my body fit I also didn’t forget to visit the gym regularly. One of the trainers there used to be my classmate recommended that I should try belly dancing since it is good for the core. I got curious so I enrolled in her class. I never thought that belly dancing could be so much fun. It is a great way to keep your body fit and healthy without boring yourself. Belly dancing just makes you feel confident. Every move, every shake, the hip and body waves, just makes you feel so y physically and mentally. What makes the belly dancing session so much fun is that you get to do it with different people?  Our group is compose of teenagers, young adults and even ahjummas and halmeoni.  Despite the age difference, genuine friendship was able to form from us. Sometimes, we even go out together for noraebang sessions. I can’t believe that I gained more friends during my short stay in Busan.

 

 

My eyes automatically opened when I felt the train stop. I stand up from my seat and took my bag in the overhead compartment. I fix my disguise and quietly went out of the station to look for Jjangmae. It didn’t take long for me to spot him. I wave at him and went to him quickly. I miss our manager so much. Me and the girls always makes fun of him but we really love him and adore him so much. He is just the best manager any idols could ever have.

 

“Anneyeong 678 ssi, did you miss Santokki?” I ask him while I was fixing my seatbelt.

 

 

“Aigo, those two weeks we’re the most peaceful weeks of my Dara. My girlfriend and I were able to go on date.” He smirks at me while driving away from the station.

 

 

“Ottoki, you’re dating already? Did you feed your girlfriend well or did you eat all the food? Aigo , Jjangmae treat you girlfriend well neh!” I decided to some more. I admire how Jjangmae treats his girlfriend. Despite our busy schedule, he always find time to spend some quality moment with his girl.

 

“Manager, do you have any idea why Sajangnim decided to have a meeting with me?” I look at him and I saw him shrug his shoulders.

 

“Aigo, your radar needs maintenance Manager, it’s getting rusty eh!” I saw him laugh with what I said. He always reminds me of Winnie the Pooh. After 20 minutes, Jjangmae park the car in the basement parking. We went to the elevator and we decided to go to the canteen first since it’s still early.   I invited him for breakfast but he said that he’s still full. He just reminded me about my meeting with YG then leaves me in the canteen entrance. Some of the trainees are eating in the cafeteria when I came in. I saw Jennie Kim and Kim Jisoo. I wave and smiled at them as I went to the counter to order some breakfast.

 

“Good morning Mommy!” I have always called the ahjumma in the canteen Mommy as a term of endearment. Mommy’s face automatically lightened up when she saw me.

 

 

“Oh baby Krung, you’re back! Your Mommy misses you so much aigo. I heard you had your vacation? Did you have a good time?” Mommy seems so excited while asking me.

 

“Mommy, I went to Busan.  I have so many things to tell but first of all please let me have breakfast first neh! I really miss the delicious food here Mommy.”

 

 

“Aigo, sorry Baby Krung!  Oh, I prepared your favorite food.  Let me get it for you.” She went in the kitchen and came back with a bowl of hot ramen.

 

 

“Oh my gosh Mommy, you really are my favorite here in YG!” I clapped my hands when I saw her special ramen.  If only you knew how Mommy’s special ramen tastes like, I’m sure you’ll surely wish you have access in YG canteen.

“No worries Baby Krung.  A special lady deserves a special ramen.” I laugh at what Mommy said.

 

“Mahal kita Mommy.” I give her my trade mark Sandara wave before saying goodbye.  I approached Hi-tech and Crazy’s table.

 

“Good morning Noona” the guys stand up and give way for me. They cleared the table and Deukkie even pulled a chair for me.

 

“Hi Unnie, you’re looking great.” Ji hye told me.

 

“Aigo my dongsaengs miss me a lot neh. Do you want noona to buy you food?” I joke at them while stirring my ramen. They started making aegyo in front of me.

 

“Ottoki, do you want your noona to lose her appetite. Stop doing aegyo please.” I started to eat my ramen as I give them teasing look.

 

“Noona, why are you bullying us. Didn’t you miss us?” Dony is giving me a puppy look.

 

“Mehrong, bleh!” I stuck out my tongue and quickly finished my food then started talking with them. I know that they already knew about my break up with Jiyong. I’m just glad that they are not asking me about it. Instead, they are trying to cheer me up. They told me about their latest adventures and misadventures. We were laughing when we recalled about our funny moments during the New Evolution tour. I was surprised when I check the time and it’s already 9:35.

 

“Sorry guys, but Noona has an appointment with Sajangnim. Let’s hang out together if we have free time okay.” I wave at them and went out of the cafeteria. I went to the wash room to brush my teeth and prepare myself. I put on my BB cream and a light blusher. For final touch I smeared on an apricot lip gloss and comb my hair. For my hairstyle, I just let my hair down. I removed my jacket revealing my top. I am wearing a Chinese inspired sleeveless top which complimented my flawless skin. I give myself a final look in the mirror before going to Sajangnim’s office.

 

 

Ni hao ma Mrs Lee ? ( How are you Mrs. Lee )  Ni zui jin mang ma? (Have you been busy lately ?) Mrs. Lee is YG’s executive secretary and she’s a Chinese. Ever wonder how I became fluent in Chinese? Well, I always bother Mrs. Lee and speak with her in Chinese during her free time.

 

 

“Wo heng hao Dara shi” (I’m fine Dara shi). Wo xiang si ni le  Dara (I miss you very much Dara)” I smiled at Mrs. Lee and decided to end our Chinese lesson.

 

“Aigo Mrs Lee I’m having a nosebleed right now.” I acted like I am wiping my nose and I saw her laugh on her seat. It always made me happy every time I saw the people around me laugh because of me. She dialed the intercom and called YG.

 

“Sir, Dara is already here. Okay Sir. Bye” I saw Mrs. Lee put the phone on the cradle and told me to go inside.

 

“Xiexie Mrs. Lee. (Thank you Mrs. Lee)” I did my Sandara wave before leaving her.

 

“Good morning Sajangnim.” I greeted YG when I entered his office.

 

“Oh you’re early as always Dara. So how’s your family?” We talked about my family and the things I did in Busan for 10 minutes before discussing business.

 

“Dara, you will be doing a print ad for Wii U with another idol. This will be the first time that a female idol and a male idol will collaborate in an advertisement. The company also wants to have a 32 seconds TV CF for the same product.” I looked at Sajangnim curiously as he keeps on discussing about the project.

 

“Hmmm, Sajangnim who will be the male idol that I will be working with?”  He smirks at me and give me a teasing look. Aigo, did I just saw Sajangnim give that look. I felt goosebumps on my shoulders.

 

“It’s a surprise Dara. Small advice, please make yourself pretty when you go to the shoot.” My eyes widen with what YG said.

 

“Aigo, Sajangnim why are you acting like this? I looked at him and show him my aegyo. People in YG Ent can’t stand it whenever I show them my aegyo. I don’t know why but according to Psy Oppa, they can’t handle my aegyo overload.

 

“Nope, you won’t get anything from me Dara! Here, better review the script so you won’t have a hard time in the shooting tomorrow. Rest well neh and do good okay.” He laughs some more when he saw me pouted. I bid him goodbye while still sulking like a child. I am already in the door when I decided to ask him for clue.

 

“How about some clue Sajangnim?” Not giving up I tried to push my luck.

 

“No, can do. Better leave now Dara and study that script.” He laughs out loud when he saw my defeated expression. Mrs. Lee is not in her table when I went out. I decided to visit Teddy Oppa in the studio before going to our dorm.

 

I lie on my bed as I read the TVCF script. The concept is actually very cute. In the CF, the male idol and I will act as BF/GF. We will be shown sitting in the couch while playing Wii together.  We will be competing against each other. The BF has Blue Wii while GF will have the pink Wii. It’s like his’ and hers. But in the end, they’ll show us having good time playing Wii together thus making our relationship stronger. The theme of the CF is “The couple that plays Wii together, stays in love forever.” It’s actually very cheesy. I can already imagine all the teasing I will receive from YG family once this CF starts airing.

 

The following day, Jjangmae and I went to the shooting location for the CF shooting. We greeted the production staff and they guided me to my dressing room. My outfit and accessories are already prepared. I will be wearing a pink mini-skirt with ruffles in the end and my top will be white spaghetti strapped with pink lace designs in it. For the accessories I will be wearing a simple headband.

 

The makeup artist started applying make-up to my face complimenting how flawless my skin is. They styled my hair in big curls giving me a feminine look. I heard that my male counterpart has arrived and is also preparing for the shoot.

“Unnie, do you know who my partner is?” I asked the makeup artist but she just gives me teasing smile.

 

“I know Dara ssi, but I will not tell you. All I can say is that you really suit each other. I’m sure after this collaboration, people will ask you to star in a drama. If that will happen you two will surely become the most gorgeous couple in the history of Korean Drama.” The Unnie makeup artist is getting giddy while telling me that.

 

“Okay Dara, time to make you Darbiefied. Let’s get you into this outfits.” She then handed me my costumes for today. I went to the changing room and change my clothes. When I went out, I heard the people around me let out loud gasps.

 

“Hello guys are you okay!” Unnie stylist then went to me and started complimenting me. She took out her phone and started taking photos of me.

 

“My gosh Dara, I always know that you are beautiful but why is YG always making you wear those boyish clothes. You look like a living doll.” She started fangirling on me.

 

“Aigo Unnie it’s still me, don’t be like that.” I started to feel awkward with the way people are looking at me. One of the assistants knocks on our door telling me that the shooting will start now. I went out of the room and I stop abruptly when I saw the guy standing on the next door. Our eyes meet and we just stayed rooted in our place looking at each other. Standing in front of me is his Royal Highness Kim Jaejoong who is looking like a real life Ken in his outfit.

 

“Hrrmmm!!” We averted our gazes away from each other. The people around us are giving us a teasing smile. I look at Jaejoong again and I blush a little when I saw him looking at me. I am slowly turning into my awkward self again but I decided to be professional. I gather all my courage to introduce myself to him but he beat me to it by introducing himself first.

 

“Anneyong haseyo, Kim Jaejoong imnida” He give me his blinding smile and bowed ninety degrees. My fangirl heart almost exploded with his gesture. Oh my gosh the awesomeness that is Kim Jaejoong just smiled at me. Can you believe that he smiled at me…kyaaaahhhhhhhhh. I was doing my alien dance in my mind when I heard a loud cough behind me. Jjangmae was looking at me like he was reminding me to do something. Oh! I look at Jaejoong and he was waiting for me to introduce myself to him. I calmed my nerves down and reminded myself to stop fangirling over him.

 

“Anneyeong haseyo Sandara Park imnida.” I also smiled at him and give him a ninety degree bow. An awkward silence suddenly surrounded us after that. We just keep on giving each other awkward smile.  I know that I have this special ability to make the people around me feel awkward but I decided to break the ice. I don’t want our working relationship to be awkward. I want us to work comfortably with each other so we can finish the shoot faster.

 

“Hmmm.. congrats on your successful concert Sunbae.” He looks a little surprise with my sudden move but after a while he smiled at me warmly.

 

“Hmm.. thank you Dara ssi.” He was blushing slightly and scratching his head shyly.  Oh my gosh…did you see that, the awesomeness that is Kim jaejoong is blushing…bwahahahaha….I can’t wait to tell Durami about it.

 

“Dara ssi, thank you for coming in our concert.” Now it’s my turn to blush. I bit my lips and look anywhere but him.

 

“You saw me?” I shyly look at him. Dara stop acting like a shy fangirl. Duh, remember you are 2ne1’s Dara Park today not Sandara Park the fangirl. My inner self is lecturing me.

 

“Yes, I’m really grateful for your support.” Hmmmppp, Kim Jaejoong will you stop being so nice. My fangirl heart can’t be restrained. She is jumping up and down and waving her red light stick.

 

“Dara ssi, can we just drop the formality here. I really want us to work comfortably. And besides me and T.O.P are close friends. I hope that we can be friends also.” He was looking at me sincerely. Oh my gosh, I think I just felt my fangirl heart fainted, somebody call 911 please.

 

 

“I was about to tell you that Jaejoong sunbae.” I covered my lips when I uttered the word sunbae. Pabo Dara, he told you not to used formalities anymore duuhhhh!!! I saw Jaejoong chuckle with my action.

 

 

“Can I call you Dara?”

 

“Can I call you Jae?”

 

 

We asked each other at the same time. We nodded our heads and smiled at each other. I can’t believe how our awkward atmosphere suddenly changes. We discuss about our scenes and how we are going to act on it. We had fun exchanging our ideas. I discovered that he also have a 4D personality so our ideas seems to jive perfectly. Our director called our attention and discusses the scenes that we will shoot first.

 

First scene: Jae and I are sitting at the opposite ends of the couch. Our faces show intense concentration on the game.

Second scene: The couple will  start to move closer to each other while trying to distract each other. Jae will cover Dara’s eyes and Dara will do the same to Jae. Jae will tickle Dara and Dara will also do the same.

 

Third scene: The game is getting intense. Jae is determined to win the game, so for the final round Jae will kiss Dara’s cheeks which will stun Dara. Dara will make adorable faces while sulking. Jae will then give Dara the Wii U and ask her sweetly. “Ready for the next game? Jae will challenge Dara and Dara will accept it showing the couple enjoying the game in the end.

 

Wait did I just heard the director said the words tickle and kiss. I asked myself silently. Yes Dara, you and Jae will tickle each other. After that, Jae will kiss your cheeks. Ottoki , I’m gonna be dead, oh gosh I’m gonna be dead. I pat my cheeks as I am chanting those words inside my head.

“Dara, are you okay?’’ Jae asked me worriedly.

“They’re going to kill me Jae, aigo I don’t want to die.” I told him dramatically. He looks so confuse. I decided to end his agony by telling him exactly what is on my mind.

“Jae, your fans are going to skin me alive for this CF. Aigo, I think I can never walk safely again after this.” I was making faces while talking to Jae. I can’t believe I am acting crazy in front of Jae now. I am quite surprise I am not awkward with him anymore.

“Aigo, we’re gonna die together then. Do you think your fanboys will let go of me freely?”   He also acted like he was so scared for his life. We look at each other and a certain idea pop in our heads. Nodding in agreement, we went to our director and decided to pester him with our dorkiness.

PD nim save us wahhhhhh! We’re gonna die! Jae and I are acting like a total dorks. The staff and crew are having a good laugh courtesy of our funny antics.

Darabie! Ken Jaejoong on your places please! PD nim decided to end our fun time by starting the shoot. Unexpectedly the shoot went well. We only had two NG for the tickle portion and one NG for the kiss part.

 

While we were watching our scenes in the monitor, we can’t help but laugh at our antics. Jae and I just look so natural together on screen. The strong chemistry is very evident if you will base it on the reactions of the people around us.

 

After our TVCF shooting, we proceed with the photo shoot for the print ads. The awkwardness has completely vanished. We are acting like we have known each other for a longtime. We enjoyed posing in front of the camera. The photo shoot went so well. People around us congratulated us for a job well done. We stayed for a little longer chatting with the staff while enjoying our snacks.

 

I asked the Marketing Head of Wii if I can post a photo in twitter to tease the fans. I have always been like that to my endorsement. I go beyond my way in endorsing’s the products. After all I am not 2ne1s PR director for nothing.

 

“Wow, that’s a brilliant idea Dara shi.” He looks so amazed with me. I took my phone out and started writing words. I felt Jae peeking at my phone so I lean away from him.

 

“Yaaahhh no peeking. Go make your own preview kekekeke”. I stuck out my tongue giving him my famous mehrong face.

 

“Hmmmpppp, you’ll see, I’ll also post my picture in twitter.” Jae pouted and started sribbling words in his phone.

 

After clicking send, we saw our phone started to get notifications. K-pop world was surely turned upside down. I check my mentions and my fans are super excited about my project. They can’t help but be giddy with the tweet that I’ve just send. Some are even crying because they can’t believe that I am actually working with him now. What used to be just a dream is now a reality.

I decided to check what Jae tweeted and he also does the same. We abruptly look at each other with our eyes squinted and lips set in a thin line. We pointed at each other and uttered

“Why you? You second rate copycat.!” We cover our lips together when I heard the same words from each other. Oh my gosh, this can’t be. How come Jae and I are thinking of the same thing? What you don’t believe? Then cheek our tweets and I will let you decided

 

Sandara Park@krungy21: Hmmmppp, watch how this namja @bornfreeonekiss cheated on me in the game. Coming soon ^_^V   

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Kimjaejoong@bornfreeonekiss: Hmmmp, watch how this yeoja @krungy21 cheated on me in the game. Coming soon ;)

 

In the picture, we are both holding our Wii while leaning on the wall. We are both smiling gorgeously while winking.

Kyeopta overload....blag....dies.....

 

Author’s Note:  Thank you lovely subscribers and readers. Due insistent reader’s demand, JAEDARA interactions for you peeps. Did you enjoy our basic Chinese. Please don’t forget to leave your comments, they are love and deeply appreciated.

    linlin_10 ^__^