THE BREAK UP

Dara's Status

People always said that my eyes has always been one of my best assets. By looking into my eyes, you can easily tell the emotions that are brewing inside my mind. As I was staring at the girl in front of my mirror, all I can see in her beautiful eyes are loneliness, pain and betrayal. Yes, the girl staring back at me is me - Sandara Park. Tears started rolling on my cheeks as I remember how Jiyong , yes - the Kwon ing Jiyong broke my heart and ruined our more than four years relationship.

 

Our relationship has always been on and off. We fight today and we make up the following day. One moment he'll be the sweetest guy who will knock me on my feet, and the following day he'll be the biggest jerk who will crushed my heart and just leave me there barely breathing. Its like I'm  having a relationship with completely different persons- Kwon Jiyong and G Dragon.  

 

Jiyong used to be a very attentive boyfriend. He would always be there for me even if he has a very tight schedule. He would call me and send me messages, send food, flowers and little surprises that never fails to brighten my day. But lately, he's been giving the exact opposit vibe. He's been hanging out and partying with his so-called  "friends". He will be seen hanging out with different girls but among them Kiko seems to be his constant companion. He would ignore my calls and won't even send me messages. Even if we were in the same room, it's like I am invisible to him. He would greet everyone in his usual swag style but whenever I am near him, he would turn into his cool self and pretend like I am not existing.

 

I love him so much - it was him who I want to spend my entire life with. He is the reason why I bravely opened my heart again and believe in happy ever after. But with all the things that are happening now, I don't know if I really did the right decision. I think I made a terrible mistake of entrusting my heart to him. I love him but I can feel that he is not the same guy that I used to love anymore.

I check my phone and I read the message he sent me. I felt like air was rubbed out of me when my brain finally comprehend what he has just sent me. 

 

Fr: Baby Boy

Let's end it. 

 

And he ended our four years relationship just like that. It only took one SMS to break my heart which he promised to take good care of and cherished forever. No apologies, no goodbyes.