Chapter 7

how did my life turn out this way ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk's POV.

We finished lunch and I helped Jieunie with the dishes. Then went to the living room. "Oppa... I want to see a movie !" Jieun looked at my with puppy eyes. "Ok.. I have movie collection in my room, i'll bring them and you choose" I said and got up. "Anyiaaa... Jieun want to go to see a movie! in a cinema ! " She said like a child. 'Oh god..' i thought to myself. "Ok.. go get dressed" I said and went to my room to change. She came back after 15 mins wearing a pair of shorts and a loose shirt that showed one of her shoulders. "I-I-It It's C-cold outside... you better dress more" I said. DAMN WHY AM I STUTTERING? i mentally face-palmed myself. "Ani, i checked the weather and stood outside for a moment... it's not that cold ! " She said "Let's Go go go !! " She said cheerfully and dragged me out. The weather was indeed very nice. We enjoyed the nice fresh air and walked to the cinema since it wasn't that far away. "Which movie do you want to watch?" I asked her, giving her the full freedom to watch whatever she wants, knowing i wont win against her anyway. " I want a horror one !!" she said jumping up. "MWOH??! " I asked shocked. "Why do you want that?" I asked frightend. I didn't like horror, i never did and never will ! "AAA, Oppa chepaaall !!" She begged me using her best aegyo. "Aish, you little - !" I scolded and playfully slapped her head. "Fine, you win." I said defeated and she gave me a big eye smile. We were watching Paranormal activities and for some reason, the people in the room suddenly became very intresting, just like the walls,  lights, hell even the trash became intresting ! anything that would distract me from the movie was intresting at the moment ! while i was giving it my all NOT to watch it, Jieun seemed quiet into it. she'd tell me something is moving here and there, telling me what's going on since she knows i'm not watching. "AAAAAAAAAAHH !! " The actress suddenly yelled and we both jumped from our seat. DAMN YOU !! I ALMOST HAD A HEARTATTACK B*ATCH ! my heart did really have a mini heartattack when i felt Jieun's hands resting on mine. my heart skipped more than one beat then started beating twice as fast. she looked at our hands and removed hers immediatly. I guess she didn't do that on purpose. for some reason, i felt disappointed. i wanted to take her hands again, keep it in mine and never let go of it ! I shook that thought away immediatly and took a sip from my drink next to me. 
The movie had already ended and I sprinted to the exit. Jieun followed right behinde, laughing at me. "Hahahaha jeez oppa, you're such a coward" She teased sticking her toungue out. "I'm not ! the movie was just simply not intresting !" I defended! "Oh really??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter