Chapter 27

how did my life turn out this way ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's POV.

I woke up to find the boys and Soojung all surrounding me. "Congragulations noona!! " Zelo shouted. "You've worked hard Jieun-ah" Daehyun winked to me. "I'll be her god-mother!" Soojung jumped up and down happily and Himchan held her waist to keep her in place. "Thanks everyone." I smiled to them and tried to move but my whole body hurt. Yongguk must've noticed since he came to my side immediatly and helped me sit up. "May I see her?" I asked and Himchan stood up to bring her. "I want to go too" Soojung jumped up and linked her arm with Himchan's.

Soojung's POV.

I was walking with Himchan and a nurse to where the baby was. "Oppa, do you think they'll let me be the god-mother?" I asked happily. "Why would they ever think of doing that ??" Himchan asked seriously. I pulled away from him and  pouted. "You're mean !! " I said like a kid and he pulled me back in his arms. "You know I love you " He said playfully and I hit his chest. I looked up and saw Woobin in the looking at where all the babies were. we made eye-contact and before Himchan could see him, he had already disappeard to the hallway. "The baby is right here." The nurse said and we both bowed to her and started arguing again about who'll hold her. "Ya, why would you hold her?" Himchan asked. "Because you're a guy! and guys can't be trusted !! this is a human, not a doll" I argued. "Well she looks like one!! " He argued back and I stared at him without any words. "How is that supposed to make you win?" I asked confused. "I don't know" He said shaking his head and smiling his idiot-smile. I held the baby and went back to where Jieun unnie was staying. 

Jieun's POV.

I was released from the hospital the next day. Yongguk opened the door for me and our daughter only to be met with nothing but darkness. I went to the livingroom and once the lights were on, I heard everyone clapp and scream "Congragulations !! "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter