Chapter 18

how did my life turn out this way ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan's POV.

"I'm pregnant" These two words kept echoing in my ears 1000 times. "We're not sure if I'm the father or Woobin, either way, I want to keep him while she doesn't" Yongguk explained and my blood started boiling. I left the room, slamming the door behind me in the process. I was heading to one place and one persone in particullar. Woobin. 

"Open up !!" I yelled, slamming the door as hard as I could. "Open up, you S** of a b**** !! " I cursed but no one answered. I thought no one was home and decided to wait for him until I heard noise coming from inside.I stepped back and slammed myself against the door a few times until it opened. I heard the noise coming back from what I remembered was his room and headed to it. Slamming the door open, I found him laying there with a girl in the same position Jieun was in. My blood started boiling again and I headed towards him, giving him a punch sending him straight to the floor. "S** of a b**** !! I'm gonna kill you !!!" I yelled punching him on the face. "You're going to pay for what you did a**h**e !!! " I yelled and sent him another punch.His face was soon covered in blood and he didn't seem to move anymore. I got up and started kicking him with all my might until my own energy was totally gone, sending him one last kick in the balls, I grabbed the girl's clothes and untied her, giving her her clothes back and heading out. "thank you !! thank you so much!! " I heard her cry but did see her move an inch. I sighed and returned to her. "can you walk??" I asked and she shook her head, a tear escaped her eyes.

My heart softend seeing her, she looked helpless just like Jieun was. I grabbed her clothes and started dressing her. Her whole body was covered with bite marks. "Come on, let's get you out of here" I said carrying her and heading out, leaving that basterd laying there unconscious. "where do you live?" I asked " a few blocks away" she answered weakly and I nodded. for some reason, she managed to calm me down and make me forget about Jieun for a moment. "But..." She hesitated first but I gave her an assuring look, telling her to continue. "my keys are in my bag" She said and I looked down to see her not wearing any bag "Where is it?" I asked. "I was dragged into the car and didn't get to grab it" She said looking away. I sighed but then gave her a smile. It wasn't her fault anyway! plus, she's helpless right now and I can't just let her go like this. Without saying a word, I turned around and headed home.

"Where are we going?" She asked "Home. I do live with 5 other boys. ... Just saying " I said and I caught a look of fear in her eyes. "Don't worry, one of them is already taken and the others

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter