Graduation

The Bet

Graduation...

Taeyeon let Tiffany cling onto her arm as they waited for their names to get called up. All the parents tears filled up when seeing their daughters and sons getting their dipoloma.

After everyones names were called, it was time to give out awards.

"The top student in the school is..." the principle paused for dramatic effect.

"Tiffany Hwang!"

The croud went wild, espeically Taeyeon, who was whooping her off. Tiffany went up with a huge smile planted on her face, grabbing the award. She scanned the crowd, finding her dad, she smiled right at him.

"Would you like to say a few words, Tiffany?" the principal asked, handing her the mic.

Tiffany grabbed it, the crowd hushed. "Thanks to all my friends and family. Thanks daddy! Also, thanks Taeyeon! Saranghae!"

The crowd began to cheer for Tiffany and Taeyeon, eventually it became 'TaeNy!' The girls blushed as Tiffany returned to her seat next to Taeyeon.

"The award for best athletic female student is..."

"Kwon Yuri!"

Jessica smacked Yuri's when she got off the chair, causing laughter to erupt. Jessica winked at her girlfriend and Yuri smirked, heading up to the stage to grab the award certificate. 

"Any words, Yuri?" 

Yuri grabbed the mic confidently and smirked at Jessica. She didn't say anything as she lifted her shirt, revealing her abs, she pointed at it cockily while Jessica rolled her eyes. The crowd went nuts after seeing Yuri's abs. You could hear the fan girls.

Yuri chuckled and handed the mic back to the principal, sitting back down next to Jessica. Jessica glared at her, "Your abs are only for me to see."

The people around them went, 'Awwww'. Causing Jessica to blush and hide in Yuri's shirt. Yuri giggled and hugged her soon - to - be wife.

The awards went on and on, but SooSun weren't called at all. 

The principal sighed, "I can't believe I have to do this, but we are giving out couple awards."

The crowd went wild. "Alright, alright. Calm yourselves, you animals." The crowd laughed.

"Hottest couple is..."

"Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung!" 

Yuri held Jessica's hand and went up to stage with her. Yuri made Jessica grab the certificate. Yuri giggled at how shy Jessica was. She wrapped her arm around the shorter girl, making the crowd smile. "This is my Sica!" Yuri yelled, loud enough for people to hear.

Surprisingly, Jessica yelled to, hugging Yuri around the waist. "And this is my Seobang!"

The crowd laughed loudly as the couple got off the stage.

"Cutest couple is..."

"Actually, it's a tie."

"A tie?!" a kid called into the crowd.

"A tie between three."

"THREE?!"

The principal nodded, "That's really surprising, but we made three awards, so it's alright."

"Sooyoung and Sunny!"

The crowd went nuts.

"Tiffany and Taeyeon!"

The crowd went bananas.

"Leeteuk and Nickhun!"

The crowd went --- wait, why do I keep saying foods?

The three couples stood up there, each recieving their awards. Tiffany smiled down at Taeyeon and kissed her cheek. Taeyeon smiled and wrapped her arm around Tiffany's waist. The crowd 'Aww'd'

Sunny, who still had a sore ankle, had to lean on Sooyoung. Sooyoung, who decided to play around, lifted Sunny bridal style, kissing her lips breifly. Sunny blushed as the crowd applauded.

Leeteuk and Nickhun were playfully pushing each other by the chest, holding hands and using their free ones to push each other.

The crowds fingers and toes were all curled up due to the cuteness that was overflowing from the stage.

It's surprising how no straight couple got the awards, they were all boy and boy or girl and girl.

Oh well.

Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon, "Hey wifey, we finally graduated."

Taeyeon smiled back, "Yea, so, want to move out with me?"

Sooyoung continued to carry Sunny until she sat down, making Sunny sit on her lap. "I was embarassed." Sunny stated.

Sooyoung giggled and kissed her girlfriends cheek, "Don't be, you are adorable."

"How does that have anything to do with this?"

Sooyoung shrugged, "Don't know, but you are."

"Hottest couple, eh?" Yuri smirked, shoving Jessica's shoulder lightly with her own.

"Well, we are pretty hot."

Yuri smiled, "Yes. Yes we are."

Jessica poked Yuri's stomach, "I'm going to get revenge on you."

Yuri raised an eyebrow, "Oh yea? How? What did I do?"

"You showed everyone your abs. I'll do something to you at home." Jessica winked.

Yuri couldn't wait to get home.