What?

The Bet

Yuri turned the corner, she immediately stopped when she witnessed the scene infront of her.

Jessica kissing Donghae. Jessica was on the wall, Donghae was leaning against her.

What Yuri didn't see was Jessica trying to shove Donghae off her, she only sees the intimate hand placed on his chest, not the constant shoving Jessica gave. 

From afar, it looks like Jessica and Donghae were making out. But in reality, Donghae was forcing his self on Jessica.

Jessica finally bit Donghaes mouth, making the guy pull away in pain. He held his bleeding lip, "What the hell!"

Jessica smirked and turned her head, that's when she saw Yuri running away. She gasped, "Yuri-ah!"

Jessica ran with all her might, and believe me when I say Jessica is NOT a runner. But, for Yuri, she ran for her life.

"Yuri! Yuri!" Jessica kept calling while running. Yuri was starting to lose her breath, she was crying as she ran.

Yuri finally gave up and collapsed on the wall, leaning against it as she slid to the floor. Jessica gasped for breath as she sat beside Yuri. Yuri moved away from Jessica. Jessica felt hurt, but she knew that Yuri didn't know anything.

"Why were you kissing him?" Yuri asked, flowing with sadness and jealousy.

Jessica shook her head, "No!"

Yuri raised an eyebrow with tears in her eyes, "But. I just saw you.. You had your hand on his chest.."

Jessica kept shaking her head, "NO!  I was pushing him away. Please Yuri, you have to believe me. I love you, and only you!"

Yuri held her head, what the hell was happening?

"Jessica. I don't know.."

Jessica got angry, "What do you mean you don't know?! You should believe me! I'm your fiance for gods sake!"

"Jessica.. Let's just take a break."
 

---------------------

"Sooyoung, please! I didn't know why I just did that!" Sunny said, leaving Suzy on the ground stunned, while Sunny held Sooyoungs wrist.

"So, you don't know why you just kissed Suzy?" Sooyoung asked bitterly.

Sunnys tears fell, "I'm stupid."

Sooyoung scoffed.

Sunny gripped Sooyoungs wrist tighter, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I love you, and only you. But.. I... I have hormones, too, Sooyoung."

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow at Sunny.

Sunny blushed, "Please forgive me. I'll make sure you'll trust me. I'll prove how much I love you."

Sooyoung sighed, but she nodded, she can't just let Sunny go.

"But, you had my trust. Trust is like a piece of paper. Once it's crinkled, you can try all you want to make it flat, but it'll never be perfect again."

--------------

"Taeyeon! I was drunk!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Drunk my . You still had the right mind to know not to kiss a bartender." Taeyeon said, rushing into the house.

"Taeyeon! Please! Stop walking for just a second!" Tiffany exclaimed, getting tired.

Taeyeon stopped abruptly, making Tiffany bump into her. Taeyeon turned with a cold face, "What?"

"Taeyeon." Tiffany breathed.

"I was drunk, you should know how idiotic I am when I'm drunk." Tiffany said, catching her breath.

"We were both drunk. But you didn't see me taking pictures while kissing a stranger." Taeyeon replied, clenching her teeth.

"Taeyeon.." Tiffany called sadly, she didn't know what to say.

Taeyeon walked by Tiffany and laid on the couch in the living room, "Go to bed. I'll sleep here."