Comfortable

The Bet

After school, Tiffany didn't know how to get home. She didn't have a car, because she would usually walk to school. She could call her dad, but her dad is always busy at work. Her mom had died when she was little in a car accident, so that wasn't an option.

"I guess I'm walking." Tiffany muttered to herself as she limped away, to her house.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon looked at the piece of paper in her hands reading the address. Taeyeon began to walk towards the familiar street, since Sunny lives on that street. In the distance, Taeyeon saw a woman's body limping. As she got closer, the familiar red hair stood out as Taeyeon rushed over.

Tiffany turned her head, hearing footsteps other than hers, and saw Taeyeon. Taeyeon wrapped Tiffanys arm around her own shoulder, helping the younger girl walk better. Tiffany smiled thankfully at Taeyeon and Taeyeon smiled back. The girls arrived at the house and Taeyeon placed Tiffany on the couch gently, being aware of her ankle.

"Tiffany, where is your freezer?" Taeyeon asked suddenly.

Tiffany point to the direction of the kitchen. Taeyeon nodded, getting up to walk to the kitchen, leaving Tiffany to wonder what she was doing. Taeyeon came back with an icepack in her hand, kneeling in front of Tiffany who was seated on the couch. Taeyeon gently placed the icepack on Tiffanys ankle, making the younger girl hiss at the contact. Taeyeon bit her lip gently, trying her hardest to be as gentle as humanly possible.

During this, Tiffany was watching the concentrated Taeyeon. She couldn't help but slightly smile at the sight. Taeyeons eyebrows were slightly furrowed, and she was biting her lips.

Taeyeon felt someone watching her, so she looked up and saw Tiffany smiling lightly at her. Taeyeon smiled back, making Tiffanys cheek turn slightly pink as she looked away. Taeyeon laughed softly at the shy Tiffany as she focused on the ankle again.

After about an hour of working on the project, the girls thought it was enough for the day.

During the work session, it was silent. The girls only talked when they needed to, and it was only about the project, nothing else. Both girls sneaked glances at each other, and whenever they made eye contact, both girls would turn away.

'Aish, Tiffany, man up and make a move. She isn't going to fall in love with you at this rate!' she scolded herself.

As Taeyeon began to pack up, she felt Tiffany looking at her.

"Tiffany, my mom is coming soon to pick me up." Taeyeon said to Tiffany, causing the young girl to snap out of her day dream.

Tiffany nodded and smiled, "Alright."

They sat in silence, waiting for Taeyeons mom.

They heard a honk outside, making Taeyeon stand up to leave.

"Bye," she said softly as she was leaving.

At last second, Tiffany stood up and held Taeyeons wrist, making the older girl look back.

"Uhm.. Can I have your number?" Tiffany asked softly.

Taeyeon smiled, "Sure."

After exchanging numbers, Tiffany waved good-bye to Taeyeon as she left.

That night, Tiffany texted Taeyeon.

'Have a good night!'

After a minute, Tiffanys phone buzzed.

'You too! Don't forget to dream about me! >.<'

Tiffany smiled at the text message as her heart began to beat rapidly.

The shy girl known as Taeyeon also has a dorky side.

-----

Jessica was on her bed, laying on her stomach as she kicked her legs up in the air when she heard a door bell. Who was it? Jessica looked out the window and saw the familiar tall girl. She jumped out of the bed and ran to the door, beating her sister there. She opened the door, revealing Yuri.

"Hey." Yuri said.

"Hi." Jessica replied, letting Yuri enter the house.

Krystal, Jessica's 11 year old sister, looked at Yuri and pointed, "Who is that?"

Jessica rolled her eyes, "My partner for my project, now move so we can get through." she said, gesturing her sister to move as she was blocking the hall way.

Krystal huffed and flipped her hair before walking away, making Yuri raise her eyebrows at the little girls sassiness.

"Don't mind her." Jessica said as she walked to her room, sitting at her desk. Yuri pulled a chair up to the desk, sitting next to Jessica. The desk wasn't that big, so the girls were shoulder to shoulder, bodies touching.

It didn't help as Jessica was wearing a tank top and Yuri was wearing a short sleeved.

Yuri cleared and brought out the supplies for the project, "Let's work."

Their work session took longer than Taeyeons and Tiffanys, as both girls argued over what to do.

"No! Let's put this part here and leave that part over there!" Jessica yelled, pointing at different spots on the poster.

"No! Let's put that THERE and this HERE!" Yuri retorted, pointing to totally different spots than Jessica.

Jessica sighed in frustration and Yuri rubbed her face with her hands. Jessica glared at Yuri, and to her surprise, Yuri stuck her tongue out at her.

Jessica gasped at the childish act and shoved Yuri off her chair, making the younger girl fall on her . Yuri groaned, rubbing her sore as she stood up. Jessica was laughing her head off but became silent abruptly when Yuri glared at her.

Jessica gulped, knowing the younger girl had a plan in her mind. Yuri began to tickle Jessica's waist, making Jessica squirm and giggle uncontrollably. Jessica fell to the floor as Yuri continued to tickle her. Jessica tried to get up, but Yuri pinned her to the ground and continued to tickle her.

Their position was sort of... Intimate. Yuri had her knees on both sides of Jessica while Jessica laid down on the ground, having her sides tickled by Yuri. Yuri stopped tickling Jessica and let the older girl regain her breath. After a while, both girls realized the position they were in, but Yuri didn't moved, nor did Jessica make her move. The girls just stayed their, looking at each other before Yuri snapped out of it and stood up quickly.

Yuri helped Jessica up and she continued the project as if nothing happened.

'Jessica looks better when she smiles.' Yuri thought.

Jessica sighed, 'I'm not getting anywhere with this girl.'

----

"SUNNYYYY!" Sooyoung yelled once she saw the familiar shorty at her door.

Sunny raised an eyebrow and was about to talk until Sooyoung pulled her arm into the house.

Sooyoung dragged Sunny to the dining table, where they would do their project. Sooyoung made Sunny sit in a chair while she sat beside her. Sunny raised an eyebrow at the girls weird behavior.

Sooyoung shrugged, "I was bored, then you came."

Sunny nodded slowly as she began to work on the project.

After about ten minutes, Sooyoung placed her head on the table, "I'm hungry!"

Sunny rolled her eyes, "Shut up and work."

Sooyoung pouted, "Yah! So mean.."

Sooyoung immediately stopped pouting after she realized she was. Why did she just pout? She had never pouted in front of anyone but her friends. She had always kept a cold, rude image around her to prevent anyone to become close to her. Why? Because she has a hard time trusting people, especially after her own father had lost her trust. Her father had been cheating on her mother even before she was born, and Sooyoung never talked to her father anymore, no matter how many times her father called her.

So, why was she suddenly so comfortable with Sunny?