Eachother

The Bet

NO! Bad Byuns, no YulSic . One is enough for me >.< Sowwy...

-----

Sure, Sooyoung and Sunny are 'behind' compared to the other two couples. But, they didn't care.

They had eachother, and that's all they needed. They didn't need to be married, didn't need to have . They just needed each other.

And that's exactly what they have.

-----

Tiffany booty-bumped Taeyeon while spreading the mayonaise on the bread. Taeyeon glared at Tiffany, leaving the bread piece in her hand, the butter knife in the other.

Tiffany giggled, sensing that Taeyeon was staring at her.

Taeyeon boot-bumped Tiffany back. The younger girl gasped and placed the sandwhich down, placing her hands on her hips.

Taeyeon looked Tiffany up and down, seeing that the girl was in short shorts and a tanktop. Tiffany saw Taeyeon check her out, she smiled.

"Like what you see?" Tiffany smirked.

Taeyeon immediately nodded, "Definitely, but I've seen better."

Tiffany frowned, "What?! Who?!" she yelled, jealous.

Taeyeon tried her best not to burst out laughing as she placed the things she held in her hand down. Walking over to Tiffany, she wrapped her arms around the younger girls waist, leaning her head up slightly, placing near Tiffany's ear.

"I've seen better. It's you. When you're ." Taeyeon whispered before pulling away and laughing out loud.

Tiffany blushed. What else did you expect from ByunTae?

----------------

"Good thing no one was home." Yuri commented, laying in bed with Jessica after their 'session.'

Jessica giggled and nodded, leaning into Yuri, "Yep." she agreed.

Yuri pouted, "We have school tommorow."

Jessica groaned, "Aww, I'm going to be so sore..."

Yuri smirked, "Yep, I know."

Jessica rolled her eyes and poked Yuri's shoulder, "It's your fault."

"You know you enjoyed it." Yuri said teasingly.

Jessica shrugged, "Yea, I did."

Straight forward as ever, Jessica..

Yuri giggled before kissing Jessica fore head, "Alright, let's get dressed before Krystal comes running in here."

Jessica nodded and began to pick up all the clothes scattered across the room.

She felt eyes watching her, Yuri's eyes. Jessica purposely bent down slowly to pick up a piece of clothing, before getting up and swaying her hips to the other pieces. Yuri watched with mouth open.

Jessica turned her head and smirk, "Like?"

Yuri nodded, speachless.

Jessica giggled before throwing all Yuri's clothes at Yuri, hitting her in the face.

Yuri snapped out of it, "Hey!"

"Hey, yourself." Jessica replied before putting her clothes on.

For a moment, it seems as if all three couples were doing great.

TaeNy were married, on their honey moon. YulSic were great, they were very 'active'. SooSun was the innocent couple, they didn't care about anything else, as long as they had each other.

Just for a moment, everything seemed perfect.