Forgiven

The Bet

The two girls walked back in the bedroom with towels wrapped around them. Tiffany went to the drawer and took out clothes. Taeyeon went to the other drawer and took out some clothes as well. Taeyeon dropped her towel, not caring if Tiffany saw her. Tiffany glanced and secretly check out Taeyeons body.

Taeyeon smirked and turned her head, Tiffanys face immediately reddened. Taeyeon winked before slowly slipping into a tanktop and shorts. Tiffany shook her head and also slipped into tanktop and shorts.

Taeyeon jumped into bed and cuddled with the blankets.

"Yah, move over." Tiffany ordered.

Taeyeon pouted, but moved over for Tiffany, who laid beside her. Taeyeon turned and wrapped her arm around Tiffany's waist, pulling the girls body closer. Tiffany gasped slightly, but allowed Taeyeon to hug her. Taeyeon buried her head in Tiffany's neck, her breath tickling Tiffany slightly.

Tiffany smiled as she heard the girls steady breathing, showing she was sleeping.

Tiffany slowly fell asleep..

-------

After Sunny had finished crying, she fell asleep. Sooyoung tucked Sunny into her bed before walking out to talk to her mom.

She walked into the kitchen, seeing her mom drinking water, sitting at the dining table.

"Mom, why did you say that?" Sooyoung said, half screaming, half whispering.

Mrs. Choi acted innocent, "Say what?"

Sooyoung put up air quotes with her hands, "Don't be too rough" she mocked in a high voice.

Mrs. Choi giggled.

Sooyoung sighed, "Mom, it wasn't what you think it was. Sunny was crying."

Mrs. Choi immediately stopped laughing.

"Omo! What happened? Did you do something to her?" Mrs. Choi asked worrly, walking up to Sooyoung.

Before Sooyoung could say anything to deny it was her fault, she got smacked on the head.

"Hey!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

Mrs. Choi pointed a finger at her, "You did something to Sunny?"

Sooyoung groaned, "No, mom, this had nothing to do with me."

Mrs. Choi burst out into giggles again, "Oh.. oops."

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, "It's her parents. They both died. She has foster parents."

Mrs. Choi had stopped giggling and frowned, "Poor girl.."

Sooyoung nodded as she rubbed the spot where her mother had hit her. Then, she got hit again.

"What was that for?" Sooyoung asked, rubbing both spots.

"For not telling me!"

"But I just...." Sooyoung gave up. She will never understand her mother's brain," Nevermind. I'm going to bed, night."

----------------

Jessica was tucked into Yuri's bed, about to fall asleep when the door opened, revealing Yuri. Jessica turned her back towards Yuri when she got into bed, Yuri pouted.

"Are you still mad?"

Jessica nodded, staying silent.

She felt Yuri's arms wrap around her waist, pulling her to rest against Yuri's body.

"Mianhe..." Yuri whispered into Jessica's ear, making the older girl shiver.

Yuri smirked, "Forgive me?"

Jessica turned her body, facing Yuri. Yuri felt slightly... uncomfortable, as both girls bodys were connected, by the front. Yuri gulped when Jessica smiled.

Jessica leaned in and softly kissed Yuri. Yuri didn't expect this, but she began to kiss back as gentle and softly that Jessica was. Things began to get heated, but that's when Jessica pulled away. Yuri frowned, not wanting her to pull away.

Jessica smiled and kissed Yuri's lips once more, "You're forgiven."