Tease

The Bet

"BWO?" Tiffany exclaimed, pulling her hand away.

Taeyeon smirked and winked before walking away, "Join me if you'd like."

Taeyeon already knew Tiffany was going to reject her offer, but you can't blame a girl for trying! Taeyeon walked into the bathroom, leaving the door unlocked as she stripped off her clothes, turning the water on.

To her surprise, Tiffany opened the door and slipped in, Taeyeon looked at her with wide eyes, completely forgetting she was . Tiffany's eyes couldn't help but roam Taeyeon's body, she blushed. Taeyeon traced Tiffany's eyes, realizing the younger girl was checking her out. The older girl smirked, "Like what you see?"

Tiffany didn't respond as she stripped out of her clothes as well, making Taeyeon's jaw drop at the master piece in front of her.

Tiffany copied Taeyeons actions, raising an eyebrow, "Like what you see?"

Taeyeon scoffed before holding Tiffany's hands and entering the shower, closing the curtain all the way.

------

(A/N, they didn't have , just some hotness.)

-------

Yuri smirked as she gripped the cucumber in her hand, walking behind Jessica who was making sandwhiches. Yuri placed the green thing on the counter, in front of Jessica. Jessica sqeualed and jumped, running away from the thing as if it were a monster.

"KWON YURI!" Jessica yelled.

Yuri folded her hands and put them infront of her stomach, like a kindergartener is when they are in trouble. Yuri looked up through her eyes, "Yes?" she pouted.

Jessica clenched her fists, she wants to hit Yuri, but at the same time she wants to kiss the adorable pout off her lips. So, she decided to tease Yuri.

Jessica swayed her hips while walking up to Yuri, Yuri knew what she was doing, she gulped. Jessica kept walking as Yuri took steps away, hitting her back on the counter. Jessica smiled seductively, placing her smaller body on Yuri's taller one.

She traced Yuri's jawline with her nail, making the younger girl bite her lip. Jessica smirked before she placed a kiss on the girl's neck, making Yuri shiver. 

Jessica began to on Yuri's neck, making Yuri gasp. After leaving a red mark, Jessica smiled and pulled her body off of Yuri's.

She began to walk away, but turned before she exited the kitchen.

She winked, "Don't mess with Jessica Jung."

---------------

"Sunny?" Sooyoung asked.

"Hmm?" Sunny replied from her position on the couch, laying her head on Sooyoung's lap.

"You know my mom, but I don't know your parents." Sooyoung said, hesitantly.

Sunny gulped and sat up slowly. "I have a reason."

Sooyoung stayed quiet and listened.

"Well.." Sunny began to tear up. "I don't have parents.. Technically."

Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows, "Technically?"

Sunny nodded and blinked away her tears. "I have foster parents. My real parents... died in a plane crash."

Sooyoung blinked, once, then twice, before she noticed that Sunny began to cry. Sooyoung hugged Sunny, not saying anything.

"I understand why you didn't want to tell me, but why didn't you?" Sooyoung said softly into Sunny's ears.

Sunny sniffed, "I.. don't know.."

Sooyoung nodded and rubbed Sunny's back, "Okay.. it's alright."

Mrs. Choi walked in and saw the two girls hugging, Sooyoung rubbing Sunny's back. She wiggled her eyebrows, obviously not realizing Sunny was crying and Sooyoung was comforting her.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, "Out." she mouthed.

Mrs. Choi smiled evily, "Don't be too rough !" she mouthed back.

Sooyoung bit her lip as she watched Mrs. Choi run out the room.

"MOM!!!" Sooyoung screamed in her mind.