Best Man and Bridesmaid

The Bet

 

Tiffany sipped on her coffee and stared at her two best friends. Taeyeon sat beside her and stared at HER two best friends.
 
Jessica raised an eyebrow, "What is so important that you needed to interrupt my sleep?"
 
Yuri gently knuckled her forehead and Jessica glared at her, but Yuri found it cute and pecked Jessica on the lips, making the olde girl blush.
 
Since the booth only fit four people, Sooyoung pulled a chair up and made Sunny sit in her lap. Sooyoung wrapped her arms around her waist, "So?"
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at eachother, "We are getting married."
 
The couples eyes nearly popped out of their head, "Wait.. What?" Yuri asked.
 
Tiffany nodded her head, "We are getting married.."
 
"When?" Sunny asked.
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany thought about it, "In 5 days."
 
The couples eyes widened even more, "5 days?!"
 
The two girls nodded.
 
"Who's the Best Man and Bridesmaid?" Jessica asked.
 
"That's what we are trying to figure out." Taeyeon said, stealing the coffee from Tiffanys lips and drinking it.
 
"Yah!" Tiffany pouted, "My coffee..."
 
"Anyways... So, who wants to be the Best Man and who wants to be the Bridesmaid?" Tiffany asked.
 
Jessica raised an eyebrow, "Doesn't the Best Man need to be, a MAN?"
 
Taeyeon shrugged, "I'm sure it won't matter."
 
"Can I be Best Man?" Sooyoung asked.
 
The girls nodded, "So that means Sunny is the Bridesmaid?"
 
Sunny nodded.
 
"Alright!" Taeyeon clapped her hands.
 
Jessica pouted, "What can we do?"
 
Tiffany smiled at Jessica, "You can be the flower girl!"
 
Jessica scowled at Tiffany, making the girl laugh, "I'm kidding. We'll give you front row seats in the church."
 
Jessica raised an eyebrow.
 
"You can see us kiss more clearly." Taeyeon added, looking at Yuri.
 
Yuri gasped, "Sica! Take it!"
 
Jessica smacked Yuri's shoulder, "Freaking ert."
 
Yuri pouted, "I am not."
 
Jessica raised her eyebrows at Yuri. 
 
Yuri hugged Jessica suddenly, "Okay, maybe I am a ert. But I am YOUR ert."
 
Jessica giggled and hugged Yuri back.
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany raised their eyebrows, "So, it's settled then. Anyways, Tiffany and I need to go back home and plan the wedding."
 
"Yea, and my mother wants to see Sunny, bye!"  Sooyoung called out as she dragged Sunny away.
 
Yuri and Jessica looked at each other and shrugged. Jessica looked up at Yuri with puppy eyes. Yuri raised an eyebrow, "What?"
 
Jessica pouted, "Can we go home and cuddle?"
 
Yuri giggled and nodded before leaving the cafe with Jessica.
 
----
 
"CHOI SOOYOUNG, YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!" Mrs. Choi boomed.
 
Sunny and Sooyoung cringed, "No, I am not!"
 
Mrs. Choi raised an eyebrow, "You just asked me to go a wedding shop to get a dress."
 
Sooyoung rubbed her temples, "Mom, I'm the Best Man and Sunny is the Bridesmaid."
 
Mrs. Choi took a couple minutes to let the information soak in, then she giggled.
"Oh, why didn't you say that in the first place?"
 
Sooyoung sighed, "Mom, you didn't even let me finish my sentence."
 
Sunny giggled at the slightly frustrated Sooyoung before hugging her waist. Sooyoung immediately calmed down and looked at Sunny.
 
Mrs. Choi smiled at the couple, "Sunny works wonders on you, Sooyoung."
 
Sunny blushed.
 
"Oh, while you are at the wedding shop, why don't you two just buy wedding dresses? It's clear you guys are going to get married."
 
"MOM!" Sooyoung yelled, blushing.
 
Mrs. Choi let out a laugh before running to the kitchen.