In My Eyes

The Bet

"Dad, I'm not marrying Nickhun anymore"

"Mr. Hwang, I'm not marrying Tiffany anymore"

Nickhun and Tiffany both said at the same time. They looked at each other wide-eyed, and Taeyeon could only watch the scene.

Mr. Hwang raised an eyebrow, "Is there a reason?"

"I have someone else"

They both said, and again, looked at each other with wide eyes. Taeyeon giggled quietly.

"Tiffany? Who did you find?"

Tiffany interlocked Taeyeon's hands with hers and lifted them, showing it off to Mr. Hwang.

Mr. Hwang was surprised, but he nodded, knowing Taeyeon is a good person.

"And, Nickhun?"

Nickhun scratched the back of his neck, " His name's Leeteuk"

Taeyeon began to cough violently upon hearing that name, and Tiffany patted her back.

"Well, that's ironic" Taeyeon commented after her coughing fit.

Nickhun smiled at the shorter girl before Mr. Hwang cleared his throat.

They all turned to him. "Well, then.. Taeyeon and Tiffany will marry in the wedding next week."

The girls eyes widened, "What?!"

Mr. Hwang raised an eyebrow, "You love each other, correct?"

The girls immediately nodded, making Mr. Hwang smile, "So, marrying isn't going to change that."

"I guess it won't, but sir, don't you think it's too fast? I mean, we are still in school." Taeyeon said politely.

Mr. Hwang shrugged, "School? Ah, well, we can wait until you girls graduate if you want."

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other.

Tiffany turned back, "Let's just marry."

Mr. Hwang nodded, "Alright."

------

Jessica and Yuri watched Taeyeon and Tiffany being lovey dovey in class. Jessica leaned her head on Yuri's shoulder.

"Yuri-ah, we are good match makers." Jessica commented.

Yuri smiled, "Yes, indeed we are."

Jessica smiled and they continued to watch their 'work' before class started.

-------

"My mom's so embarrassing" Sooyoung pouted as her mother went into her bedroom to sleep.

Sunny smiled and poked Sooyoung's cheek, "Awww... Is Little Youngie sad?" she teased.

Sooyoung looked down at Sunny, "I'm bigger than you."

Sunny glared at her before shoving her shoulder, making the taller girl fall over on the couch. Sooyoung straightened herself before hugging Sunny.

"Sorry.." Sooyoung said cutely.

Sunny giggled, "You shouldn't do cuteness. Leave that to me."

Sooyoung dropped her jaw, "So you do cuteness better than me?"

Sunny nodded.

"Prove it"

After many, "Awww"s and finger curlings, Sooyoung gave up, "Alright, you're cuter than me."

Sunny giggled and kissed Sooyoung's cheek, "Don't worry, in my eyes, you're the cutest person out there."