For You

The Bet

 

Scary, just saw the video of the shooting, the bullets were really loud. 
 
Hope everything turns out okay over here >.<
 
I also hope my readers are safe ! <3
 
----
 
"Victoria, seriously stop, this is getting annoying." Yuri said, trying to pry Victorias hands off her shoulders.
 
Victoria pouted, "You don't want me?"
 
Yuri shook her head, "Of course I don't want you!"
 
Victoria couldn't help but feel hurt, as tears filled her eyes.
 
Yuri widened her eyes, seeing the tears, she felt guilty. She sighed, "Look, I'm sure you're a nice girl and you'll find a good person out there for you, but I'm not that person, alright?"
 
Victorias heart pumped, "Why can't you be that person?"
 
Yuri furrowed her eyebrows, next thing she knew Victorias lips were on hers.
 
CLICK
 
Yuri shoved Victoria off her, wiping her lips with her sleeve, "What the hell!" she yelled.
 
Victoria smiled, "You enjoyed that."
 
Yuri frowned, "You're disgusting, stay away from me, and stay away from Jessica."
 
Victoria smiled, liking the feel of Yuri's lips. But, as Yuri walked away, her smile faded, her chest constricted. Why did she feel this way?
 
Her thoughts were cut off when a boy came up to her, "I have the picture."
 
-----
 
"Taeyeon-ah" Leeteuk called out.
 
Taeyeons heart thumped hearing her name, she continued to walk in the empty halls, as she was late. She felt her waist being gripped before she was pinned to the lockers.
 
"Don't ignore me." he said huskily, leaning his face close to Taeyeon.
 
Taeyeon placed his hand on Leeteuks chest, trying to push him away, but from afar, the position made it seem very intimate. Leeteuk smirked, "You miss me, don't you?"
 
Taeyeon used all her might to push Leeteuk, but it wasn't working. "Let me go!" she said angrily as Leeteuk wrapped his arm around her waist.
 
Leeteuk pushed his body against Taeyeon, making the girl gasp. Wait, it was Taeyeons gasp. Taeyeon turned her head to the sound and saw the familiar red head, running away.
 
"Tiffany!" Taeyeon screamed, finally pushing Leeteuk away, making him fall on his .
 
Taeyeon ran with all her might, trying to catch up with Tiffany, she turned the corner and saw Tiffany kneeling, shaking her shoulders as she sobbed. Taeyeon ran over, ignoring the pain in her stomach and legs as she kneeled beside Tiffany.
 
"You told me you don't have any feelings for him." she said quietly, sobbing.
 
Taeyeon shook her head, "I----"
 
Leeteuk ran up, smiling, "Actually, she does, and  I have proof."
 
He handed a photo over, it was a photo of Leeteuk and Taeyeon, Taeyeon had her hand on Leeteuks chest, Leeteuk pinned Taeyeon to the wall with his arm wrapped around her waist.
 
Tiffany cried harder and Taeyeon stood up angrily, shoving Leeteuk.
 
"I HATE YOU!" Taeyeon screamed, continuing to shove Leeteuk, crying in anger.
 
"Why can't you just let me be happy?! You hurt me once, don't hurt me again! Leave me alone! I hate you!" Taeyeon cried, punching Leeteuks chest weakly, losing her energy.
 
Leeteuk's heart pained, had he gone to far? He grabbed Taeyeons wrists, "Stop!"
 
Taeyeon shook her head and continued to hit Leeteuk. Tiffanys eyes continued to spill out more tears, seeing her lover like that.
 
Leeteuk couldn't take anymore of Taeyeons tears, "ALRIGHT!"
 
Taeyeon stopped and looked up at him.
 
He sighed, "I'm sorry. What I did was wrong. Forgive me."
 
Taeyeon shoved him, "It was wrong. You're not forgiven, you never were since you left me. Just leave me and Tiffany alone from now on."
 
Leeteuk sighed, seeing Taeyeon being so serious. Tiffany was watching the scene in silence. Leeteuk his heel and walked away painfully.
 
'If it's for your happiness, I'll do it, Taeyeon, I hope you know that you will always and forever be my first love. Have a good life.' Leeteuk mentally thought as each footstep away from Taeyeon echoed in his ears.
 
---
 
Sunny giggled at the exhausted Suzy, who was sprawled on the gym floor. Sooyoung watch in jealously, seeing her girlfriend give her attention to Suzy.
 
Suzy huffed and puffed deep breaths of air. Sunny threw her water bottle at her, "Here."
 
Suzy immediately opened the bottle and chugged the water down.
 
"Suzy, you only ran 1 lap." Sunny asked, amused.
 
This made Sooyoung more mad, as it reminded her of the memories she had with Sunny.
 
Suzy coughed, "1 lap is too much." she gasped.
 
Sunny shook her head and laughed, "You should work out more."
 
That's it, Sooyoung stood up and walked out the gym. Sunny called after her, but she didn't care, she just needed to calm down before she did something she would regret.
 
Sunny watched her lover leave class suddenly, had she done something wrong?