I Love You

The Bet

 

Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes, only to be greeted by whiteness. She began to panic, was she in heaven? The last thing she remembered was.. Tiffany!
 
In fact, Taeyeon wasn't in heaven, she was in a hospital. After her eyes adjusted to the bright lights, she felt a weight on her arm, causing it to numb. She looked over and saw the familiar red head sleeping peacefully on her arm.
 
"Aish, this girl, her back is going to hurt.." Taeyeon muttered before gently shaking Tiffany awake.
 
"Huh?" Tiffany immediately sat up, then she saw Taeyeon was awake and she hugged the shorter girl, "You're awake!"
 
Taeyeon groaned, "Ah.. Tiffany, injured girl here."
 
Tiffany pulled back quickly, "Omo! Sorry! I forgot!"
 
Taeyeon covered her ears, "Tiffany, not to loud."
 
Tiffany giggled, "Oops.." she whispered, making Taeyeon smile slightly at her cuteness.
 
"How long was I asleep?" Taeyeon asked.
 
Tiffany shrugged, "I think 2 days."
 
"You think?" 
 
Tiffany nodded.
 
"So, were you here the whole time?" Taeyeon joked.
 
Tiffany answered, "Yep."
 
Taeyeons eyes widened, "What?!"
 
Tiffany leaned away, "Yea.. I was here with you for 2 days.."
 
"What? Why?"
 
Tiffany shrugged, "I was worried."
 
Taeyeon scoffed at the answer, making Tiffany look at her confusingly, "Sure you were."
 
"I am!" Tiffany defended.
 
Taeyeon nodded, "Mhmm.."
 
Tiffany sighed, "I am worried for you Taeyeon, wether you believe it or not."
 
Taeyeon was touched, but she didn't show it.
 
"Taeyeon.." Tiffany called out.
 
"Hmm?" Taeyeon answered.
 
"What did you mean when you said 'we won'?"
 
Taeyeon gulped, is this the right time to confess?
 
"What do you think I ment?" Taeyeon replied.
 
Tiffany bit her lip, "That maybe you fell in love with me."
 
Tiffanys heart thumped through her ears loudly, waiting for Taeyeons reply. Taeyeon turned her head away, looking out the window. The shorter girl nodded, "You're correct."
 
Tiffany was shocked, she didn't expect that answer.
 
"Look, if you're going to reject me, do it quick." Taeyeon said, still looking out the window.
 
Tiffany studied the older girls face , noticing that her eyes were beginning to tear up. Tiffany moved closer to the hospital bet, making Taeyeon look at her in surprise.
 
"If you're rejecting me, moving closer to me isn't going to help." Taeyeon said, her heart beating rapidly.
 
Tiffany cocked her head slightly, "Who said I was going to reject you?"
 
Taeyeons eyes widened, "What?"
 
Tiffany leaned closed to Taeyeon's face, "I love you too."
 
Taeyeon leaned up as Tiffany leaned down at the same time, their lips meeting each other in a soft, gentle kiss. 
 
----
 
"Yuri-ah, I got the icepack, lift your shirt up." Jessica ordered.
 
Yuri raised an eyebrow, "Woah, I didn't know you had a erted side!"
 
Jessica immediately blushed, "Not like that, you idiot! Let me see your bruises before I hurt you more!"
 
Yuri pouted, "Fine.. So mean.."
 
Jessica rolled her eyes as Yuri lifted her shirt, enough for Jessica to see her stomach. She gasped, half of the gasp was for the bruises covering Yuri's stomach, the other half of the gasp was for how hot Yuri's abs were. I mean, they were freaking drool-worthy!
 
(A/N Sorry, got carried away, but seriously, who doesn't love Yuri's abs?! @_@)
 
Yuri nodded, "It's bad, isn't it?"
 
Jessica nodded before she gently placed the icepack on the bruise, hearing the younger girl hiss at the cold contact. Jessica couldn't help but feel guilty again.
 
"Sor---" 
 
Before Jessica could say sorry, Yuri stopped her, "Stop saying sorry, it's not your fault so stop apologizing. I'm not mad at you, okay?"
 
Jessica nodded and smiled lightly, "Okay."
 
After a couple minutes of chatting, Jessica gained the courage to ask the question she has been dying to ask since she arrived at Yuri's house.
 
"Yuri.. What did Taeyeon mean when she said 'We all won the bet'?" Jessica asked gently, staring at Yuri.
 
Yuri mentally cursed Taeyeon for involving her. Well, it's now or never.
 
"She meant that Taeyeon, Sunny, and I all fell for our partners." Yuri stated, staring down at her stomach that was covered with an icepack.
 
"So.. That means.." 
 
Yuri nodded, "I'm in love with you."
 
Yuri raised her head and looked at Jessica who was smiling widely.
 
"I love you too."
 
Yuri was shocked at her reply, but she didn't say anything else as Jessica's soft lips captured her own.
 
--
 
"Sunny! Stop!" Sooyoung called out, trying to catch up with Sunny who was walking away from her.
 
Sunny kept walking, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes.
'Sooyoung-ah, don't make it harder for me to forget about you.'
 
Sunny was spun around and placed against a wall by Sooyoung. Sooyoung placed her hands on both sides of Sunnys face, trapping the shorter girl.
 
"Stop running away from me." Sooyoung said gently, looking down at Sunny.
 
Sunny looked away.
 
"Sunny-ah."
 
Sunny looked up after hearing her name fondly called.
 
"Do you love me?" 
 
Sunny widened her eyes, "What?"
 
"Taeyeon said we all won the bet. So that means you love me, right?"
 
Sunny blushed and nodded, looking away again. Sooyoung squealed like a little school girl before hugging Sunny tightly, lifting her up and spinning her around. Sunny giggled at the overly excited Sooyoung.
 
Sooyoung slowed her spinning and hugged Sunny before pulling out of the hug, letting their faces be close together.
 
"I love you too." Sooyoung whispered before closing the gap between their faces, taking Sunny's first kiss.
 
And let me just say, Sunny had the best first kiss ever.