Touchy

The Bet

 

Tiffany woke up and fluttered open her eyes, being greeted by the baby-face, Taeyeon. She smiled at the girl, she looked so peaceful.
 
Tiffany suddenly blushed when she realized their position. Taeyeon had her arms wrapped around Tiffanys waist, their bodies were resting against each other.
 
But, Tiffany liked the warmth Taeyeon gave. Was it bad that Tiffany enjoyed their position?
 
Her heart thumped as she used her eyes to trace Taeyeons baby-like face. Taeyeon began to stir, and Tiffany quickly closed her eyes and pretended to sleep.
 
Taeyeon, who didn't suspect a thing, smiled at the younger girl, tucking a strand of her red hair behind her ear. Taeyeon sighed.
 
'Why did she sigh?' Tiffany thought to herself.
 
'I want to confess, but I also don't want to because I'm afraid of rejection. I can't handle another broken heart.' 
 
"Kwon Yuri! Come over here !" Jessica called out demandingly.
 
Yuri pouted and walked with her head down, standing in front of the smaller Jessica.
 
"What do you say?" Jessica said, tapping her foot on the ground.
 
"Sorry." Yuri mumbled, her head still down.
 
"Sorry for what?" Jessica asked.
 
Suddenly, Yuri looked up and smiled mischievously, "Sorry for tapping your incredibly hot !"
 
Jessica tried to hit Yuri, but the taller girl had already run away. 
"YAH!" Jessica yelled.
 
Yuri and Jessica have been more playful, and more touchy. It's not like either of the girls mind. In fact, both girls enjoy their little moments together, they just won't admit it to each other.
 
Sunny collapsed on the bench beside Sooyoung during gym. Sunny rested her head on Sooyoungs shoulder, sweat falling down her face,
 
"Sunny-ah, you need to work out more." Sooyoung said seriously, struggling to keep her laughter in.
 
Sunny, who was having trouble breathing, lazily hit Sooyoungs shoulder, "Yah..." she said, panting.
 
Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows, "Sunny-ah, you look really worn out. You only ran 1 lap.."
 
Sunny cuddled into Sooyoungs shoulder, Sooyoung allowed her, wrapping her arm around the shorter girls shoulder.
 
Sooyoung handed over her water bottle to Sunny, "Here."
 
Sunny took the water bottle that was full and drank it till it was empty. Sooyoung stared at her, wide eyed. Sunny shrugged, "I'm thirsty."
 
Sooyoung shook her head as Sunny continued to rest on her shoulder.