Indirect Kiss

The Bet

 

It's been weeks, the feelings weren't fading for the three girls, in fact, the feelings grew. Yuri watched Jessica from afar in the classroom, sighing when she saw the blonde girl chatting with Donghae. Yuri turned her head when Jessica smiled widely at him, not wanting to see her.
 
Jessica, on the other hand, saw Yuri watching her, so she decided to . She heard the tall girl sigh, so she smiled widely, making if seem like she was smiling at Donghae. Jessica saw Yuri looked away and she smirked.
 
She left Donghae, mid sentence, and walked over to Yuri's desk, surprising the younger girl by sitting on her lap, wrapping her arm around Yuri's neck.
 
Thankfully, it was still really early for class, so not alot of people were currently in.
 
Yuri raised her eyebrow, instinctively wrapping her arms around Jessica's petite waist. Jessicas heart began to beat faster and her stomach filled with butterflies for some odd reason. Jessica leaned her head into Yuri's neck, not wanting the younger girl to see her red face.
 
"Sica, if you give me another one of 'those' I'll be mad." Yuri said, threatening. She said 'those' because Jessica had given her a hickey on her neck. Her friends had asked about it, let's just say Yuri was embarrassed.
 
Jessica giggled as she saw the little red mark she had done on Yuri's skin. She kissed the mark softly, causing Yuri to gently shiver at the contact, making Jessica smirk.
 
Jessica pulled away, "All better?"
 
Yuri stayed silent and nodded, making Jessica smiled widely before pecking Yuri on the lips.
 
Once again, Yuri was surprised, but in the end, she smiled at Jessica who smiled back.
 
'Aish, what are you doing to me, Jessica Jung?'
 
'Kwon Yuri, why do I feel this way?'
 
"Choi Sooyoung! Give me my sandwich back!" Sunny yelled at Sooyoung who had took her sandwich and ran away.
 
Sooyoung bit into the sandwich, chewing it slowly in front of Sunny before walking back. Sooyoung held the sandwich back, "Still want it?"
 
Sunny smiled, knowing that Sooyoung thought she wasn't going to take it, instead, Sunny grabbed the sandwich and bit right where Sooyoung had. Sooyoungs eyes widened, that was an indirect kiss, right?
 
Sunny smirked, "Yes, yes it was."
 
"I said that out loud?" Sooyoung said stupidly.
 
Sunny burst out laughing, "No, you didn't, but now I know that you were thinking it!"
 
Sooyoung pouted as her face turned slightly red.
 
"Fany-ah, I'm tired. Let's rest." Taeyeon panted, out of breath because of Tiffany dragging her all around the town fair.
 
Tiffany smiled at how Taeyeon placed her hands on her legs, bending over to catch her breath, looking absolutely adorable.
 
"You really need more stamina." Tiffany stated.
 
Taeyeon immediately straightened her body and pointed at Tiffany, "I have regular stamina, you have TOO MUCH stamina!" she retorted.
 
Tiffany giggled and held the hand that Taeyeon used to point at her, interlocking their fingers, making both girls hearts beat faster than usual.
 
"Okay, let's walk then, I won't run." Tiffany said gently, beginning to walk slowly for Taeyeon.
 
Taeyeon scoffed, "Now you're walking like a turtle. Walk regularly, woman!"
 
Tiffany hit Taeyeons should with her free hand before walking with Taeyeon around the fair, going on many thrilling rides with her.
 
At the end of the day, Taeyeon walked Tiffany home, standing outside the door way with her. Tiffany played with her fingers, trying to figure out what to say.
 
"Thanks, Taeyeon." she finally said.
 
Taeyeon looked up at her and smiled dorkily, "For what?"
 
"For today, it was fun" Tiffany said shyly.
 
Taeyeon pinched Tiffanys cheek lightly, "Aigoo, so shy. Don't worry, I had fun too. You should get inside, it's getting cold out."
 
Tiffany smiled slightly at the worried Taeyeon, then she frowned.
 
Taeyeon cocked her head to the side, "What?"
 
"How are you going to get home?" Tiffany asked.
 
Taeyeon shrugged, "Walking."
 
Tiffany bit her lip, "You can stay over tonight."
 
Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, "I don't---"
 
"Taeyeon, it's late out, and it's cold, I'm not letting you get sick, and I'm not taking no as an answer." Tiffany said, crossing her arms across her chest.
 
Taeyeon sighed and nodded, "Arraso. I'll tell my parents."
 
Tiffany smiled and entered the house with Taeyeon, greeted by the maids and butlers.
 
The girls refreshed themselves with showers before Taeyeon walked to the couch, making Tiffany looked at her with a raised eyebrow.
 
"What?" Taeyeon asked.
 
Tiffany walked over and grabbed Taeyeons hand, dragging her to Tiffanys room.
"I'm not letting you sleep on the couch, your back is going to hurt, you can sleep with me."
 
"With you?" Taeyeon repeated.
 
Tiffany shrugged and nodded, "We are both girls, right? There is no harm."
 
Taeyeon nodded, "No harm." she repeated, mostly to herself.
 
The girls got in bed, both were stiff. Tiffany, who didn't like the awkwardness, turned and hugged Taeyeon by the waist while the older girls back faced her. Taeyeon gasped slightly at the sudden contact, but soon, she allowed herself to relax into the embrace.
 
Both girls fell into a blissful slumber.