What?

The Bet

 

Yuri could have pushed Jessica off her lap. But she didn't. At the least, Jessica felt touched that Yuri actually carried her. That's why she gave Yuri a kiss on the lips before running into her class.
 
Yuri smiled to herself outside the classroom before she began to walk to class again.
 
Since Taeyeon and Tiffany have the same class right now, they were walking together. Tiffany was holding Taeyeons arm, wrapping her own around the shorter girls.
 
Taeyeons heart was beating rapidly as they walked.
 
They walked in and found that the class was full.
 
"Ah. Taeyeon and Tiffany, Mrs. Lee's class will be joining us today, if there are no seats, sit on the floor." the teacher said.
 
The girls nodded and found that there was only one seat left.
 
"You can have it." Taeyeon said softly, beginning to sit on the floor, until Tiffany held her arm.
 
Taeyeon raised an eyebrow when Tiffany made her sit on the chair. Then, Tiffany sat herself on Taeyeons lap. Taeyeon immediately wrapped her arm around the younger girls waist to prevent her from falling, causing Tiffanys stomach to fill with butterflies.
 
"Tif.. Fany-ah, what are you doing?" Taeyeon stuttered, feeling slightly uncomfortable.
 
Tiffany smiled, "Wait, what'd you call me?"
 
Taeyeon shrugged, "Tiffany."
 
Tiffany shook her head, "No, you called me Fany."
 
Taeyeon blushed and looked at the ground, making Tiffany giggle.
 
"It's cute, I'll call you TaeTae, and you'll call me Fany." Tiffany said.
 
Taeyeon nodded and rested her head on Tiffanys shoulder as the younger girl sat on her.
 
Tiffany felt her body heat up due to Taeyeon, and she liked it.
 
What's happening?
 
Sooyoung slung her arm around Sunny's shoulders in the hall. Sunny jumped, before calming down and relaxing after seeing it was Sooyoung. She hit Sooyoungs stomach, "You scared me."
 
Sooyoung pouted, "Ah, Mianhe."
 
Sunny smiled, "It's alright."
 
Then, Sunny wrapped her arm around Sooyoungs waist, making tingling sensations erupt in Sooyoungs stomach.
 
What was that?