thirty one

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's mum arrived to her son's mansion Seohyun welcomed her with bright smile she liked her mother in law she was always nice to her and her father in law as well she was really thankful to them, "how are you daughter and how is luhan?" she asked smiling warmly to her placing her bag beside her "we are fine omonime" Seohyun answered with bright smile ,they talked about random things then about the family when mrs.xi said something made Seohyun frown "… and my father in law still stubborn as always he still not accepting  junho my husband is having a hard time with him but it looks like luhan made him mad so much the last time they talked about your marriage_" it was too much information for Seohyun to absorb so she cut her, "what are you talking about omonime?" Seohyun asked and luhan's mum closed when the realization hit her and understood that Seohyun had no idea about what is happening.

 

 

Luhan opened his room door it was unusually quiet today he wondered why! He found Seohyun sitting absent minded by the window he frowned at the sight she looked so pale, he approached her and bent down kissing her crown flashing her his pretty smile "what? Why do you look sad, you know I hate seeing you sad, don't you?" he asked and she looked up at him she couldn't hide the fact that she was angry with him "why didn't you tell me about your grandpa?" she asked sternly making him gulp, "I didn't because I didn't want you to feel sad about it" he explained and she sighed heavily "still you shouldn't hide things from me specially when junho is involved" , "I can protect both of you joohyun and I don't give a damn about what they think" he said in frustration, "how come luhan?, he don't accept him in the family! Didn't you think of this" she muttered with hurt filled eyes "I don't care he is my son not his he can accept or not it's up to him, who needs his opinion any way" here we go again he came back to be that arrogant luhan she thought shaking her head unlike luhan Seohyun care so much about family and she didn't want her son to feel like he is intender among his family she felt so hurt and guilty because she is somehow take part in this because he was born out of wedlock she face palmed herself but luhan removed her hands he knelt to be in her level "I am sorry, I just didn't want to upset you" he said looking at her eyes apologetically she sighed "I want you to share everything with me luhan but you keep being mysterious, it's fine I am not that weak luhan I can handle it" luhan chuckled nodding in submission "yeah I know this very well" he said smiling of course he know that she is strong their past proves it "now let's go, I am hungry, but I want my kiss first" he asked her playfully but she poked her tongue "no kisses for you today" she marched out of the room leaving him behind going after her complaining none stop.

 

Seohyun was just playing with food busying herself by feeding junho which didn't escape luhan's eyes he held his fork near mouthing ahh she gave him a confused look but he told her to open she said she was full but he told her to cut it out because he was observing her she sighed and ate although actually she couldn't, luhan had searched for a suitable job for her he thought telling her may brighten her mood, they were on the sofa watching TV junho was already sleeping on his mother's lap while she was running her fingers in his soft locks admiring his features luhan looked at both of them and smiled, "he looks so peaceful while he is sleeping" luhan said chuckling Seohyun smiled "he was always peaceful until you showed up, you two would go crazy playing around together giving me a headache" she commented glaring at him playfully and he chuckled "it's the happiest moments of my life when I play with my son" luhan commented she felt so happy hearing these words it warmed her heart "he is happy playing with you too, he eyes light up immediately when he saw you that sometimes I feel jealous" she pouted cutely and he pinched her checks with a smile "let's put him in his bed it's getting cold" he told Seohyun and she nodded her legs feels nub already luhan carried him gently she had to admit that junho is getting heavier now but she don't mind it at all he growing up healthy and he has a slim figure like his father she wants him to gain some more weight although it looks impossible regarding his playful nature he don't stop moving all the day long.

 

 

After he tugged his son in his bed luhan went back to Seohyun she was still sitting there looking blankly at the TV Seohyun smiled when he sat beside her but she noticed some papers in his hand "what are these?" she asked and luhan smiled "well, I will explain" he took a sip of the water cup that was placed on the table in front of him she looked at him still confused what are these papers? And what he had to explain? Luhan smiled at her and held her hands "look, you know I am managing the business in Seoul now" he said and she nodded "it's a family business and I am one of the shareholders and the heiress in the future" she didn't know why luhan is telling this to her she was never interested in his work and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter