Man to Man.

Time has come

 

 

It has been 15 days since the wedding, actually since the last time he saw her. 

He had a business trip to Japan. And when he came back his hyungs decided to go on another trip to celebrate Henry's wedding. He called his kids but she never answered herself. Jeehyun would always pick up the phone first. 

 

By this time Yonghwa came back from his business trip.

When he asked her how did her ex Husband took the news of her getting married to him. She said "Well he does not really care, you know." Of course he would often call her asking her about it while he was abroad. But all  she could say was "I have to hang up. the kids are running everywhere in the kitchen, talk to you later"  So he took the opportunity of his return to ask her face to face. The answer was not what he wish it would have been. It was not "Very Bad" or "Very Good" it was "well you know how he is" No precisely; he did not know the father of her kids really well. She was the one who knew him. The longest time that he stayed with him was for JeeHyun's soccer match, which means 90 minutes. But they were not alone. She was there in the middle. And she would high five the father of her children instead of her boyfriend. He understood, after all it was their children, his son. Why would she high five him? He was not the one paying for the soccer lessons. 

  

   She never told him that she loved him neither. she never allowed him to touch her. They never got really intimate. 

 Again he understood, she has been married for 6 years, 8 if you count the years of separation. She said that she was not ready to say these words again;. She could only tell them to her children. Because she was sure that her children would never leave her. They would never cheat on her, as the other did. She never met his family, she was ashamed she said. "What would say your mother if she sees that you're dating a single mother?" Bull. All the things that came out of were bull. But he did not care, because he knew that inside, she was hurt. So he did not feel mad at her, but at her husband. Husband that her unnies loved like their own brother. 

For sure they did make him feel like an outsider. After all wasn't he an outsider? He met Seohyun when she was already the mother of JeeHyun. They worked together. That's all. 

A coworker relation. 

While her unnies were for the most married to her husband's brothers. From the 8 he was  closest to Hyoyeon,  it was because she was "open minded" said Seohyun.  He took it like an insult" Did her family needed to be "open minded" to talk to him?  And what kind of family?! They had known each other for at least 25 years old. Went to school, high school; and college together; They  were all working together, all of them were related to each other.  Even Jeehyun and Leehyun could not make the difference between their mothers relatives and their father's relatives. The huge chaos.  Who was he in the middle of everyone? Actually he was not in the middle. He was on the side. waiting for Seohyun to make him enter this chaos that he was envious of. 

So tonight he would go and talk to him. Man to man. 

 

 

-Hyun Corporation 24th Floor-  Cho Kyuhyun CEO's Office-

 

  He was in his office. it was past midnight. The building was desert, only the security agent in the main hall were talking. He had to finish and sign a lot of paper; To control his employees works. And give two or three calls to the other side of the earth. With the different trips he was late in his works. But he did not care. His hyungs were the most important things in his life.  They were the one he could rely on them. They would never leave him. Even if he did a mistake. 

Not like a woman. 

 

He sighed. when he heard steps in the corridor. Who was it?  It was past midnight. He told the guardians that they did not need to watch the 24th floor since he was there. "Ahjussi! I'm still working I told you not to come, I'm-" he stopped when he saw this person.  "Kyuhyun'shi." the person said while bowing. 

"It's a little late for a visit Yonghwa-shi don't you think?" Kyuhyun made the remark. 

"I could  not catch you on the phone, you're a busy man."

"Not as you are". Kyuhyun put down his pen.  The tension filled the room. 

"Actually " Yonghwa went on, "I came for something" He put the white folder on Kyuhyun's desk. 

"I assume by your face that you know what it contains." Of course he knew, it was the paper for the divorce; his gaze went from the folder to Yonghwa. "I don't think that it concern you. It's between her and me" he glared at him. Yonghwa saw his veins becoming more green than the usual color that most men would usually have. He was obviously furious. his hands on his hips"Is she sending you? "  Kyuhyun asked

"No she does not know that I'm here."  Kyuhyun glared at him. What was he doing? It was none of his business.  " Then I'm sorry but I think that You should go. I have plenty of work; and this tower does not work by itself".  he sat down to his desk. "Take back your folder please." he turned back his gaze to his computer. 

But the man was still there.  Kyuhyun lifted his gaze" Why are you still-" 

"She signed them." He cut him off.  She signed them ,we", he corrected himself-" I mean She,she only needs your signatures now."  

   He could not believe what he said. It was like if someone planted a dagger in his heart. She planted the dagger in his heart. .  She stabbed him, deep inside. How could she do that? 

8 years of marriage  2 kids, 4 years of relationship. 

12 Years that he was her and she was his.  "It has been 2 years since you both decided to separate because you cheated on her. You had two years to reconquer her.   He looked at  Kyuhyun  who 2 minutes ago looked like the most powerful man in the world. He was now the most miserable one. He has always been jealous of CHO Kyuhyun. Of his life, his children, his background, his family, friends. He has always been jealous of the fact that Seohyun's unnies prefered Kyuhyun instead of him, when he never cheated on Seohyun. But the thing that he was the most jealous of was that Kyuhyun had Seohyun as wife. But not anymore.  Yonghwa looked behind Kyuhyun, the huge window which gave a beautiful view of Seoul by night. 

"  Let me give her what you did not give her. Please. "  Kyuhyun looked at him.  "I won't step on your father's place. I swear." Yonghwa answered, as if he read Kyuhyun's mind. 

"Please leave." he said . 

"Kyuhyun-shi I-"  he looked back at him." I swear I-"

 He cut him off " I told you, I have a lot of works, "  Yonghwa gave a last look at the view of Seoul "I understand "he bowed and turned. he was going to close the door when he heard his name being called "Yonghwa,  Put the folder back  on my desk , please."

 

-Cho's Residence-

 

 Yonghwa has just dropped her from their date. She did not know why but he did not ask about the divorce like he would usually do. He was smiling all day,  but it was not a happy one, it was the smile that  men give when they're hiding something. The one the father of her children used to give her.  She was used to it. So she did not ask afraid that it would lead her to the same things; she went through two years ago.  She opened the door. It was already 10 in the evening, the house was so silent. The children were with their grandma.

She was exhausted by her day.  She took off her high heels and  decided to go upstairs to take a bath. She jumped in the stairs. She was now in the corridor.  But she stopped in front of her room. The lock was open, she swear she locked it this morning. 

She was afraid, was she going to call Yonghwa? No she was not this type of women. It was more tiffany's unnie style. She grinned thinking about it. It kind of  gave her the courage to open the door. She opened it. What she saw did not surprised her. She had smell his perfume from downstairs. She smelled it when Yonghwa kissed her in front of the door. She knew it but did not want to believe it. She went in her room and closed the door behind her. 

 
 
Man to Man uploaded. I hope you felt the tension between the men.  I know the last chap was short but it's because some parts come together. Sorry ^^
Someone asked me why always Yonghwa? Because he's obviously IN LOVE with Seobb. I mean have you seen the way he looks at her? This man wrote song about her. I really love him and I don't know who else could have the role of Seohyun's fiancée. Except Jinwoon ^^ maybe? But he does not give the same Triangle love quarrel than Kyuhyun-Seohyun-Yonghwa can give.
Also, What do you think she saw when she opened the door? What will happen? MWAHAHAHA
 Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.