Who is Mrs Cho?

Time has come

 

 

 Two years Ago

 

-Cho Residence-

 

She closed the door. She the soft light. Her luggages that she was holding in her hands fell on the floor. She was still in the entrance. She did not move, she could not, she did not want to. Her trench coat still tied around her waist. She tried to hold back the tears which wanted to roll on her cheek. She heard some coming down from the stairs. "Hey Seohyun what are you doing here?" asked her Yoona. Seohyun managed to smile. "Maknae what are you doing here? You were supposed to surprise Kyuhyun Oppa in Busan?" 

"I…I missed the plane." What? How come? Your flight was at 8AM where were you since this morning? Why didn't you comeback earlier?" 

Seohyun looked at her unnie.  Her big sister she trusted so much, but she would not tell her. "I tried to take the next flight from 2PM but I also missed it" she tried to laugh

"Really? Pabo! You will never change!" 

"Where are the kids?" Seohyun tried to change the subject. "Well Jeehyun went to sleep at 8pm and Leehyun, well you know how difficult your baby girl is to get to sleep." Yoona answered. "Thank you unnie, I know that I can always count on you and the unnies" She paused. "I'm tired, this day has been so long. I'm going to sleep " she hugged Yoona. 

Yoona watched her little sister  going up the stairs she knew that her maknae was lying, that something happened, something bad. "Seohyunnie" she called her. Seohyun turned "Yeah?" "Is…is everything ok,?" Seohyun thought for awhile she looked into her unnie"s eyes "Everything is ok, unnie. I'm just deceived.  That I could not surprise Kyuhyun in Busan., That's all". Yoona nodded "Ok Good night Hyun" "Good Night Unnie"

 

Yoona was about to turn when she bumped into something on the ground. It was Seohyun's luggages. She lifted the luggage to move them from the entrance when something caught her eyes. It was the airport sticker. The one that they gave you when you register your luggage. She frowned her eyebrows. She looked around her to see if Seohyun was not coming down. But she was probably already in her room. She took off the sticker 

                                                 

                                                                                            KOREA AIRLINE

Cho Joohyun April/16 8AM Seoul-> 10 AM Busan 

  Cho Joohyun April/16 1PM am Busan -> 3PM Seoul

 

Yoona did not understand, why Seohyun told her that she did not go to Busan when she did go there? What happened? Did something happen with Kyuhyun oppa? 

 

 Seohyun was turning in her bed, she did not manage to sleep. She could not, she tried to erase this day from her memory. She turned her head to the left, she saw her husband's place, it was empty. She patted the empty place. Her gaze shifted to the night table. She looked at the picture, it was her children. Her newborn baby girl Lee Hyun and her boy Jeehyun who was only 3 years old.  She decided to go and peek on them. She went first into her daughter's room. She looked at her. She was peacefully sleeping in her crib. Seohyun gave her a kiss on her forehead. She then went to her son's bedroom; she laid down next to him. She kissed his head.  She hated herself for doing what she was going to do to her children. 

 

 

 

 

19th missed calls

27 text messages. 

She turned off her phone. She would not answer his phones calls. She looked at her luggage in the living room. if only she had known. 

 

Flashback

 

The place was crowded. She had just landed in Busan. She held a taxi and  indicated to the driver the address of The Busan LTE Hotel.  The car stopped in front of a luxurious hotel. She stepped off the car while the driver gave her her luggage. Thank you ahjussi! " She bowed to him and paid the course.  "

She then directed herself towards the reception, a woman was standing there. "Good Morning Lady How may I help you?" she asked Seohyun. "Good Morning. My husband has a reservation in this hotel. I came to join him" answered Seohyun. "Yes. May I know his name?" "Cho Kyuhyun" "Please One minute madam" Seohyun nodded to the lady. 

Seohyun saw the woman frowning her eyebrows. "Is there a problem?"she asked, "please try at Lee Donghae if you do not find Cho Kyuhyun" No, I found Cho Kyuhyun, he's in the room  ;435" Then what?" asked Seohyun a little bit pissed. The woman hesitated for awhile; "There's already a Mrs Cho she came yesterday in the evening." Seohyun did not understand, she felt a gaze on her. She looked by her side and saw a middle aged couple watching her. The ajhumma patted her shoulder. "What? No there's probably an error; please check again!"  asked irritated Seohyun to the lady. "I'm sorry." answered the worker.  

 

 Seohyun sat on the couch in the hall of the hotel. She was watching the elevators, their doors kept on closing and opening. Just how her mind was telling her to go and check by herself the room 435 that Kyuhyun was in. While the other was too afraid. Too afraid to see if it was true. The "Ding!" of the elevator made her stood up. She was not the one leading She did not know who was; . She did not know how she find herself in the hallway of the 17th floor. She walked on the red carpet  her eyes glued on the doors 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428,429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434… 435 she stopped herself. What would happen? Nothing Right? Kyuhyun would never cheat on her. They were now married for 6 years, they dated each other for 10 years, they had 2 kids. Why would he do that? She smiley to herself. How fool she was to think that Kyuhyun would cheat on her. The worker made an error. It was probably a secretary who work for her husband and the lady thought that she was Mrs Cho. But Seohyun was the only Mrs Cho. She laughed while trying to open the door. But her hand find nothing to hold on. No door handle. She sighed, she forgot that hotel's door had electronic card.  She was about to knock on the door when she realized that her visit was supposed to be a surprise. She looked around but the alley was deserted. 

Seohyun was about to go back to the hall entrance when she saw a trolley probably a cleaning lady who was cleaning a bedroom around.  She quickly  took the card and smiled to herself. It was after the trip with Hyoyeon in High School the most rebellious thing she ever did. 

She finally managed to open the door. 

 

She took off her high heels and made her way in the room. It was a luxurious suite with a living room and a bedroom. Tone of papers were situated everywhere around the room along with Kyuhyun's clothes. His luggage were on  the couch. She smiled seeing how disordered her husband was. It was already 10am Kyuhyun was probably still sleeping tired from the business meeting he had yesterday. She  was about to open the door when something caught her eyes; it was a shoe, a high heel was under the couch.  Not hers for sure. She stood in front of the door, frozen. She picked it up from the floor. It was a good 12 inch high heel. She looked around the room. She realized that there were not only tone of papers. But also 2 glass on the table. She turned back her gaze to the door. She did not know what to do. She decided to knock on the door. No one answered. Was it the good Hotel? She swear Sungmin told her that it was The Busan LTE Hotel. She knocked again. She decided to open the door by herself. She wished she never did. The light coming from the living room where the only source of lights "Ajhumma please! Close the door I told you to not bother coming cleaning my bedroom"She did not move. "Ajhuma please close this . " Seohyun?! There he was, laying half   a woman in his embrace.  "Seohyun I-I  he stuttered realizing that his wife was there.. The woman woke up from her sleep. "Seohyun-shi!?" she seemed to know Seohyun.  She was , she quickly took the sheet to cover her prominent .

 Seohyun was lost. Completely lost." Listen Seohyun I can explain!

But Seohyun was not hearing; she was far away, her eyes were glued on the woman; so that's who was "Mrs Cho " She was tanned very tanned she had a bang.She had also a prominent .  and she was shorter than her, probably around Jessica Unnie height. Kyuhyun was now in front of Seohyun he was holding her by the shoulders. She looked at him. She was out of touch with the real world. "Seohyun please say something" he asked her. For the last 2 minutes she reminded silent. "I am -I am " she stuttered "If I leave right now. I' ll manage to have the flight of 1 PM." He starred at her in disbelief . "What,!" She did not seem interested in what he was saying,instead she preferred to  look  above his shoulder to stare at the woman. still sitting on the bed.  was open,just like a 7 year old boy would do infront of a woman.  She was indeed beautiful. He watched his wife watching at the woman he had spend his night with. "Seohyun ah" he tried to call her. Seohyun seemed to comeback to the reality. She put her hand on her lips, she looked at him then she stared at her hand. She was still holding the shoe. She took his hand. He thought that it was the end, that she was going to give him back her wedding ring. But instead she gave him the shoe. 

Seohyun turned back  took her shoes and never watched behind her. 

It was the good Hotel, just the wrong Mrs Cho. 

End Flashback

 

 

 

 

So I uploaded the chapter about Kyu' s cheating. THE STORY IS ALREADY WRITTEN AND COMPLETE. But because a lot of you guys asked for the chapter where Kyuhyun cheats on Seo. I quickly wrote something. Please tell me what do you think about it. Also tell me who do you think the woman is. If I get more than 7 good answers I'l upolad  the next chap before Monday. ^^ This is ain't Hyuna. The woman has Big ...