Underneath.

Time has come

« Mrs Cho, Mr Cho on the line for you. » the young secretary Sulli said, « I can’t take it right now, tell him that I’m still working on the market. » Seohyun said focused on the paper between her hands. « But he said that it was important. » Sulli added. Seohyun sighed looking at the phone, « Damn why does he do not call me on my personal phone! » she whispered before picking up her office phone, « I’ll take it Sulli-ah » she said.
« What? » she simply said still busy reading the paper, « What? » he repeated, « Can you be showing more affection towards your husband? » he asked her chuckling.

She smiled laying on her chair, « Why are you calling me? » she kept asking in a disinterested tone, « I wanted to hear your voice. » he simply answered causing her to laugh hearing  his cheesy lines, « We saw each other 1 hour ago » she answered before being interrupted by his voice « And I don’t even know how I managed to remain without hearing your voice until now. What are you doing?» he asked her. She smiled upon hearing how interested in her he was, « I told you, I’m working on the financial market plan. And I need to go back working ASAP. » she told him while writing things on her paper, « Oh Great! Don’t forget to send me a copy! » he informed her before leading the two of them to a silence that he broke after 15 seconds, « You’re not asking me what I’m doing? » he said in a sad tone, « Oh please honey! » she warned him,

« I believe you’re going to hang up so YOU and I can both start working again. » she told him expecting to cheer him up on working but the man did not say anything. « Oppa are you still there? » she suddenly asked realizing she has probably been too harsh and too cold towards him « Oppa? » she asked again. Seeing that he was not answering she decided to hang up but she suddenly heard a voice, something she did not clearly heard in the 1st time.
« What are you wearing? » he asked again. She remained puzzled starring at herself, « Well I’m wearing the same outfit you saw me with this morning when we left home. » she said confused. She knew Kyuhyun was jealous, he would often asked her to change before going out or even when she was simply going to their office but most of the time he would do it when she was going to hold a meeting, a place where she would be surrounded by men.
But today was not the case, today was what you could call a relaxed day, a day she would spend in her office alone.
Kyuhyun laughed, « I’m not talking about the skirt and blouse you’re wearing. I’m talking about these things you’re wearing underneath. » he finally said leaving the woman shocked.
« Oppa! » she blushed, « What?! » he laughed, « We can’t! I mean YOU can’t do that! » she tried to scream, « Why? » he chuckled, « Aren’t you my wife? »
« This is not about that! This is inappropriate! What if someone hear us? huh? How can you ask me about my underwear!? » she scolded him leaving the man silent.
She did not realize but Seohyun stood up while speaking on the phone, she starred around afraid someone might have heard her. She sat back on her chair picking up at
the same time the several paper on the floor before putting them on the desk. Once done she looked at herself in the mirror, she noticed how her hair was now a mess, but what caught her attention was the sudden red color popping out from her white blouse.
She sat back comfortably on her chair, putting back next to her ear the phone which did not leave her grip. « How could you forget the red lingerie I was wearing last night? »


  I don’t know what to say…I thought several time about giving an end to Time Has Come but each time I start writing something I give up.  I thought on leaving the story like this and even deleting it. But I remembered those nights I spent writing it, the comments you would post, giving me the strength and inspiration to each time write the next chapter and I’m so THANKFUL about it, Sincerely.
    To tell the truth, I started writing THC in April 2013, at this time I stopped attending my first year at the University since I knew that I did not like what I was studying. You can guess that I suddenly got plenty of time (and inspiration) to write and post at least 2 chapters by week and this kept going until September, month I started attending University again, I also started attending Driving School which again took a lot of times (and money).

  HOMEWORKS+DRIVINGSCHOOL+GYM+FAMILY+FRIENDS
did not give me any time to write for THC, those who were there from the beginning noticed it.  I already failed my 1st year of College, I could not deceive my mother twice.

But don’t worry! I’M BACK!

Yeah, you read it well! School is over! Summer holidays are finally back! SO again I have plenty of time! Plenty of time but not a lot of inspiration, that’s why I’m asking YOU guys, my faithful readers to HELP ME!
I created an email account where you can send me ALL I mean ALL of your ideas!

 [email protected]

If I'm asking for your help it's because Seohyun and Kyuyun are finally back together, they're in love. But I never loved someone, I never dated a guy so I don't know what it feels like, I don't know what love is about. I can only express sadness and anger because it's so more easy to write. I need your help Wires. 

By the way. It can be about all the characters of Time Has Come, but of course Seohyun and Kyuhyun are your target.

I’m leaving you 15 days guys.
I’m still sorry to have to ask my readers to give me ideas for the Final.
Sincerely Ali.