His Territory

Time has come

-Cho's Residence-

She closed the door and let herself fell against the door , her touching now the floor. 

She wished it was easier. But it's never easy when love occurred. 

"Umma! Jeehyun is playing with the food!"

Even more difficult with children. She sighed "I'm coming!" 

As she stoop up she helped herself with the little table next to her. But she dropped Henry's wedding invitation. The envelope was white and gold which meant that it was a special one, the one that you sent to your family. But Was she still part of the family to receive this invitation? Shouldn't she be receiving a simple White like  everyone else? Or even better; should she be inviting to the wedding? She decided that it wasn't the moment to think about it. 

As she was putting it back to its place. she saw a green folder. It was not hers. It was a Hyun's Corp folder. Kyuhyun probably forgot his folder here while dropping the kids. She opened it; it was all about Financial matters and different Lawyers Bills she took a look at it. How these lawyers would try hard o defend Hyun's Corporation business. 

."-Attorney Kim Bin; 1943 $, 

-Atty.Jo Insung 2000 $

-Atty.Lee Sungmin 0.00 $ 

-Atty.Lee Donghae 0.00 $ 

-Atty.; Woo Bin 1894 $ "

She laughed remembering how Kyuhyun said that he would  NEVER  pay them and how her brothers in-law would not even try to fight back their maknae. 

 

-Seoul--Somewhere near the Han River-

 

He was leaving Shindong's place  after a cup of ramen , fasting his  seat belt when his other hyung called him. "Yah where are you? I need the the papers, right now!". 

"Don't worry I'm on my way hyung. They re in my car, right next to me", he said while putting his hand on the passenger seat. "Wait" The seat was empty. Nothing, Nada. "Kyuhyun?" 

At the same moment he received a text message; He took a look at his phone. Leeteuk's voice seemed right now far away. he could hear him swearing. It was a message from her He did not bother to place his phone next to his ear. "Listen Hyung I'll call you back later' I forgot something at Shindong's place", he lied."Little B…" was all that he heard from Leeteuk's voice. 

 

He read the message; "I think that you forgot your folder here. If it's urgent you can come and pick it up." 

It was not urgent , Leeteuk could wait one day. But that was a fact that she did not know. 

"I'm on my way" he put his phone on the empty seat and started the engine. 

 

-Cho's Residence-

 

The front yard was dark, only the little lights were on. He opened the door with his own key. 

He made sure to not make a sound, it was so silent. Th kids were for sure sleeping in their rooms. He looked everywhere on the 1st floor for his folder. But nothing. Was he going to wake her up? If he did not she would think that after all it was not important, that he came for nothing… 

He decided that he would wake her up; to make it look more legitimate. He went upstairs passing by his children's bedrooms and not forgetting to sneak in to see if they were sleeping. JeeHyun would probably be playing with his iPad.  But both were sleeping. 

 

It was the last door, at the very back of the corridor. It was the master Bedroom. The biggest one out of the four rooms that the house owned.  He took a breath before opening the room, he remembered the last time he came in. 7 months ago when LeeHyun was so sick that she took her mother's room for the doctor to visit. Since then nothing. He would stop at his children's rooms but would not cross the "line". He finally opened the door. it was dark, much darker than the rest of the house. The moon's ray of lights were the only source of light. Some clothes were set on the couch. A dress and High heels; probably her outfit for Henry's wedding. And there she was; sleeping only like an Angel would do. Her white skin was even more beautiful with the moon reflecting on her. 

He did not dare to wake her up. He tried to look for the folder by himself. 

Het let out a breath of exasperation after 10 minutes of research. 

She moved. He stopped. Her left leg was now on the blanket. He starred at her. She used to put her leg on his.  He would put her leg somewhere else. He would told her to stop doing that. That he was not her pillow. She would take her leg off and turn her back to him. 

If only he knew that one day he wouldn't even be able to touch her legs. He swear she could use all his body as a pillow. 

"What are you doing?" She was now awake. She the little nightlight "I-I was looking for the folder" He managed to say. She caught him by surprise. Go back to sleep I'll keep on looking" She glared at him and stood up "Now that I'm fully awake I will give it to you." She passed by him and went to open the closet it was in a drawer; his drawer.  "There" she handed it to him. "Thank you"  They remained silent for a while. "I guess  you have to 

go." 

"Yes" See you at Henry's wedding".  He answered

 

"Yeah."  She went back to sleep he closed the door. He went downstairs, he was about to open the door when something shiny caught his eyes. It was the wedding invitation. "To the Cho Family. " It was the gold and white invitation. For the family only. He lifted up his head. There were  a mirror in front of him which reflected his  wedding ring on his left hand. He looked around. there were pictures of him, of her, of their children.  Behind him was the picture of his high school days with all of  his hyungs. It was his souvenirs in this house. And she was going to marry someone else who will create new memories instead of his.  He could not let this happen. 

 

 

  He put the invitation back to its place. And went upstairs. He walked towards the bedroom. He swear he was running towards the room. He opened the door, he was not hesitant anymore. He was full of confidence. "What are you doing!?" This time she was the one surprised. "I'm not going to divorce!" He told her.  "What?!?"  He held her by her shoulders. the sensation of his hands on her skin only gave him more confidence in what he was doing. "Listen to me clearly I am not going to divorce. "This house is mine; these children are mine." "Stop" You're hurting me.!" He loosen his grip. He stepped back. "I'm hurting you?  Do you hear yourself? He pushed her against the bed.  "You are my wife Seohyun-ah and you are not going to marry someone else because you ARE ALREADY MARRIED TO ME !" With his fist he pushed the nightlight away;  it landed on the floor. Broken. ." She did not say anything.   She was not afraid. Not with him. He knew it. It was now 2 in the morning. She was still on the bed. He was watching the pieces of glass on the floor. She lifted her head towards him "I want to divorce"  She was obstinate; as always. He made her stand up and pushed her against the wall. "You are my wife!!" he hit the wall next to her face. He watched her in the eyes,  tear started to roll on his face. He laid his head on her chest she put her hands on him; one on his neck the other in his hair.  and she patted him; like she used to do. He kissed her . Bit by bit his kisses went to her neck; "Kyuhyun no" He did not listen to her. He never did when it came to this matter... to her body.   He went to her neck, there…  there he will make sure to mark his territory. He kissed her in order to leave a mark that will show everyone that she was his. She lifted his head. He looked into her eyes; "You are mine" and with that he left. This night he did not kiss her on the lips. He did not have the courage…

 

Hey Wires! Thank you so much for your comments. I started this story with the idea of  uploading One chapter by week. But your comments made me smile. So I gave up,  But Only for this week. ^^

Give me your impression. 

Again Sorry for any grammar error. English is not my mother language.