You Fall, I fall.

Time has come

 

 

  XXII You fall, I fall, remember?

 

 

Flashback-

"What is this?" he said stepping closer to her, "What?" she answered still reading the document she had in her hand and not really paying attention to what he was saying. He touched her arm, "This" he said putting his finger on it, "Is it a band-aid?" he asked her trying to unstick it from her arm, but she quickly moved on the other side, causing the band-aid to stick back to its place. He frowned "What are you doing? I can't look at it or what?" he asked her amused by her reaction. Since she gave birth to their son Jeehyun, she had become quite of sensitive when it came to him touching her body, she said she still had to lose some weight before he could touch her like he used to do,  and he find it cute, sometimes attractive. "You know if you don't want me to see your injuries just tell me about it" he said laughing by his wife act. 

She bitted her lips, putting down the papers she was holding on the huge desk, "Honey, this is not a band-aid" she said crossing her arms on her chest while he did the same, "Then what is it? Is it something that the new mom do to lose weight? Is it a trend?" he asked her "I bet Jessica was the one telling you about it. You should not listen to her, I told you, I love your body as it is right now." he said laughing and going back to work. She watched him putting back his glasses on, analyzing the plan they had on the desk for the upcoming project, project that she managed to get when she came back of her maternity leave, after only one week. "Thisacontraceptivepatch." she managed to say, but in one word,  afraid of his reaction and hoping that he would not hear her. "What?!" he screamed, guess he heard and understood what she said "What did you say? A contraceptive patch!?" he exclaimed throwing the pencil he had in his hand. "Listen Oppa…" she whispered trying to calm him, "No! You LISTEN!!" he told her pointing at her, "When were you going to talk to me  about it? I'm sure you would have keep it for yourself! I mean do you realize what you did? You choose to not have another baby without telling me about it!" he told her waiting for her to answer but she did not, instead she remained silent. "Hyun! I mean shiit why!?" he said  this time kind of whining. Seeing that she was not answering he put his elbows on the desk, crumpling some of the papers at the same time, his head in his hands. She watched him rubing his neck, and whispering by himself, she decided to step closer, putting first her hand on his back, "I'm sorry. I should have told you about it. I'm sorry." she repeated. "Since when did you put on this patch?" he asked her, his head still in his hand. She gulped form all the question, she wished he would not ask this one. "Two weeks." she whispered causing him to finally turn to face her; "WHAT!?, "Are you serious!!?" he  screamed, "But it only works after three weeks of using it. I swear." she tried to calm him. "I swear."

He passed his hand in his hair,  "Hyun, this is not the matter,. The thing is that you did it behind my back, without telling me about it. We never had any secret for each other and now I discover that you took this decision which isn't any silly decision, without telling me about it. " he told her looking straight in her eyes. "Why did you put a contraceptive patch? he asked her trying to understand his wife action, "You don't even want me to touch you, he told her trying to pass a message at the same time.  "We only made love once since you gave birth to Jeehyun three months ago. he paused,  "This patch is useless" he added in a whisper, annoyed. 

 

She looked at him, picking back from the ground, the pencil he had thrown away earlier and going back to work. She imagined how betrayed he must have felt, when she told him that it was a contraceptive patch, she did it behind his back, not even asking for his opinion, it was her body of course, but he was her husband, the father, he had his veto. And the reason she did it was one of the most egoist one, guess that's why she did not tell him about it, because it was egoist and she was ashamed of it. "I did it because, I was afraid to be pregnant again, I did it because I wanted to go back to work, I'm not a mom Kyuhyun, I'm a business woman. You said it yourself, the business finance gained 30 percent since I came back to work." she said trying to smile, "Yes but it did not mean that-" he tried to cut her but she managed to go on,  "I don't want to be stuck at home taking care of children , being the housewife while you'll be here working without me! she said now in tears. "It might sound egoist and don't misunderstand what I'm saying, I love my son, he's everything to me, I would give my soul for him. But…" she hesitated… "I'm not made to be stuck at home, I experienced the thing during three months…and…I don't want the thing to happen again…at least not right now." she paused "I'm not ready yet.." she finally confessed.  He watched his wife now in tears in their common office they shared, she would often tell him that she could not wait before coming back to work when she had gave birth to their son, but he thought that it was because she was not used to stay at home, her who would never stop working from 6AM to 12 PM, but he did not thought that she missed her works that much, maybe he did not want to ask her. Because, he did not say it, but he find it accommodating to have his wife at home, preparing dinner and focusing all her attention on him when he was coming back from work, finding his wife even more attractive since she became a mother, just like his own mother used to do since his dad asked her to stop working when he married her and she remained at home taking care of him and his noona Ara, guess that was a good idea since they  grew up being healthy and successful children. 

But we were in the 21st century and never once he thought about asking his own wife to do so…but the idea crossed his mind when Seohyun fell pregnant. He thought about asking her to abandon her post as VP, so she would like his mom stay at home. But he did not and she finally came back, and fortunately because when she came back to their office after 6 months of maternity leave if you count the last three months of her pregnancy, Hyun&Co gained 30 percent. Guess she was more into papers  than  diapers. "Is three years enough for you?" he finally spoke, she looked at him waiting for more informations that he gave her,  "I give us three years before making a sister or a brother to Jeehyun, is it okay?" he asked her his arms crossed on his chest waiting for her answer, he watched her coming closer to him, 'It's more than I would have expected" she told him putting her hands on his hands still crossed on his chest.  She was about to kiss him when he moved his head, looking straight into her eyes, We're a team honey, when you fall, I fall remember?" he asked her. She looked at him straight in the eyes, tiptoeing  and taking support on his arms so she could reach his lips, "When I fall, you fall" she answered back between two kisses. 

 

-Only they did not know that only two years later they welcomed to the world a princess they would named "Cho Lee Hyun."- 

 

-End Flashback-

 

"What are you saying?" he asked her waiting for her to explain what she had just said, maybe he did not hear right, maybe it was a dream or something real. 

She looked at him, at least she tried, her vision completely blurred by the tears, "I'm sorry Kyuhyun, I did not tell you about it; I'm sorry." she said bursting out in tears, "Mum why are you crying?" Leehyun asked to her mother feeling the tears falling  on her hair. "It's nothing honey," "Seohyun tried to smile to her daughter."There's are happy tears " she said lying. 

"Mr Cho, from what I'm seeing it seems like you did not know that your wife was" the doctor tried to explain but got cut off by Kyuhyun, he then gulped and mentally thanked Kyuhyun for stopping him, he was about to make a huge mistake calling Kyuhyun the father of the dead child. Because what Kyuhyun told him, prevent him from an embarrassing scene

 

 "She's not my wife." Kyuhyun cut the doctor, "I'm not the father," he looked at Seohyun straight in the eyes "it seems like the right father was the one who left earlier. You should call him back." Kyuhyun said standing up, taking his daughter from Seohyun's arm who remained shocked and left the office. 

"Jeehyun buddy, come with me, we're leaving." he told his son who was until now waiting in the corridor playing with his father's phone. "Where's mum?" the boy asked seeing that his mother was not coming out of the office like his sister and father did. "Your mother has something to settle with the doctor." he said making his way out of the Children Dept taking his children with him, his daughter in his arms, and his son by the hand. "Is it serious? We should stay with mom don't you think?' the boy asked to his father kind of worried to let his mother alone. "There's no need for us to stay Jeehyun ah. The problem your mom has to solve with the doctor does not concern you. It does not concern any of us actually" Kyuhyun answered to his son patting his hair. and opening the car "Should we go to grand ma?" his proposed to his children. trying to cheer them up, "Yeah! Will Suho and Xiumin be there?" Leehyun asked talking about her cousins, Suho being Siwon's child while Xiumin was Sunny and Sungmin son. "Yeah they'll surely be there." Kyuhyun answered before driving off. 

 

-I'm sorry for the short update. 

-Don't misunderstood, the third child is indeed Kyuhyun's one, but guess he thought it was Yonghwa's. We'll how it'll evaluate; kEke. 

 

-To the taiwanese readers who are going to attend SNSD concert, please film the VCR, the one Seohyun did, they said she visits her former teacher or something like that. None of the korean Sone filmed it during the concert in Seoul. ;c

 

-Also, I'm looking for a Seokyu story I read and I forgot the title. I looked for tit everywhere on AFF but I can't manage to find it! ;(. The story was one of the saddest I've ever read. Here's the story; Seokyu were married and had a son but Kyuhyun wants to divorce. Seohyun agreed but at one condition, and it's that they wait one month before divorcing and that he had to carry her like a bride each morning. The thing is that step by step Kyu fall back in live gain with Seo…but we learn at the end that actually Seo had a cancer and that she asked for Kyu to  stay with her another month and to carry her very morning, just for their son to think that his parents are still on love before  Seohyun would die. I really looked for this story everywhere and I can't find it. The only thing that  remember is that I read it in October.2012. Please if you know which fanfic I'm talking about say it in the comment. 

 

-

Thanks to @Gamerniks who find the story and gave me the link. It's called "Angel" and it was written by Lovefulness. Find out that the boy is called Lee Hyun o.o, I did not even remember about it! Here it's the daughter who's called Leehyun. Anyway I'm glad I find the story. Thanks to Gamerniks. 

Here's the link; http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/132770/4/EDIT -memoirs-of-the-heart-seokyu

 

- I'll update soon, don't worry. Is just for you guys to not think that I'm abandoning this story.  Of course give me your opinions. Sincerely Ali. -