Start by the Drawer.

Time has come

 

-->  Still the same day as the previous chapter. 

--> Seohyun just left Kyuhyun's office after resigning. 

 

   IXX Start by the Third Drawer  

 

  She closed the door of her office, not forgetting to slam it, Sulli came after her, "Mrs Cho? What happened?" Seohyun did not answer, instead she was  starring at the shelves, Sulli remained quiet, her boss had red eyes, surely from crying,she probably fought with Mr Cho, again- the secretary thought.  Seohyun caught suddenly with one hand 3 photos, 2 books and one item which seemed to be a trophy, Sulli jumped, scared from the noise the others books made falling on the floor, "Bring me a box!" her boss suddenly ordered to her. Sulli did not ask for any further information and went looking for a box, leaving her boss alone. 

Seohyun put the objects she was holding on the desk, before starring back at the shelves; Full, they were full of memory; photos from Middle school with her unnies, Diplomas from University, drawing made by her children, trophies, and of course books, lots of books…again like a flash she took them all putting them on her desk, after a moment of repeating the action, the shelves finally  remained empty. She made some steps back looking at it,  like realizing that it was done, no more life in this cold office she decorated to her taste. She jumped when a box appeared in front of her, like being thrown by the door, Sulli was holding 2 box in her hands while she has been probably shooting in the their one until reaching the office. "That's all I found,  the commercial department took all of them since they're moving to the offices on the 19th floor" Sulli exclaimed out of breath. "So? Why did you want boxes? Are you planning on changing the decoration? Or is the General Council moving you to another office" she asked scanning the ceiling. Seohyun looked at her secretary, cute she was, and always had been, but also naive, very naive. "So?" she asked again, her hands on her hips waiting for her boss instructoins. "Sulli ah..I resigned from my post…I'm leaving." Seohyun finally said. Sulli remained frozen but not shocked, "By which drawer do you want to start?" she finny asked to her boss.  Maybe she knew this day would come. "The third one." Seohyun' answered starring at her secretary named Sulli Choi. 

 

 "Seohyunnie, I need your point of view on-" It was Leeteuk entering the office, his head in his document, he stopped when he bumped into the boxes which caused him to raised up his head, "What is this?"he asked Seohyun, "Why is your office empty? Where are all of your belongings?" he asked her concerned, indeed, Seohyun's office was now empty,  the empty furnitures, the computer on the desk and the box he bumped into remained. But Seohyun was  still sited at her desk, typing on her computer, which was awkward,  because she was working in an empty office. She stood up,  "I'm leaving"she simply said, passing her hands on her shirt as if she was ironing it. "But why? Is Kyuhyun ah aware of it? I'm sure he's not, he won't allow you to do that!! Or wait, did he ask you to resign??!! I'm going to talk to him!" Leeteuk said not letting her answer, "Put back your stuff where they were! You're not leaving!" he said putting back the object he took form the box in front of him on the shelves, but Seohyun caught his hand, "Oppa, it's not Kyuhyun's decision, it's mine…"she told him patting his hand, 'I choose to leave." she said taking the object from his hand, but Leeteuk caught it; not moving his fingers, she raised up her eyebrow looking at him, he had his head raised down his hair covering his eyes but she could say that he was starring at the object they were both holding, so she lowered down her gaze looking at what he was looking. It was a picture, from middle school era, they were all there, the unnies, the oppas, Minho, all smiling and hugging each other, she remembered that it was when she was 13 years old, and it was in summer, it was at Siwon's mansion in Jeju, all their families were there, it was one of the numerous family gathering, the Choi Family invited all of their close friends to spent the week at their villa, it was like a habit. The children would play, have sleep over parties, aqua activities, while the dads would be talking about business and the mom gossiping about Seoul Elites, which they were part of. But as years passed they grow up, and started being busy with their study, High School then Army, University and Work. No more time for these childish gathering. Until  their turn came to get married, to start  having children. They started missing and recalling theses moments, and finally after years of trying to gather everyone at the same place, they managed to realized what their parents did for them back then, which was living like having families living like ONE Family.  

They would go to Jeju, have fun, play as if they were teenagers, trying to forget their high responsibilities in Seoul. And they managed to do it during 5 years,  they managed to hold the same meeting their parents held for them when they were still at the age when you're innocent. 

But everything stopped when two of their  family member drafted apart, when their representative couple, broke up, everything stopped the summer two years ago, when Kyuhyun cheated on Seohyun. No more Jeju island .

 

Question: -How did you want to reunite under the same roof two people who  choose to live separately in Seoul?-  

Answer: -Joker-

 

  She looked at the picture,  their clothes style was very post 2000's like, Jessica unnie would scream seeing the clothes she was wearing back then. She scanned the pictures, recalling the moment, Eunhyuk was strangling Hyoyeon while Sooyoung and Yoona seemed to have one of their "deep-talk" with Siwon not minding the picture being taken. Taeyeon unnie was holding Jessica unnie's hand while she had her head on Tiffany's shoulder. very girls group pose;  Yuri was standing up next to Donghae, Heechul and Ryewook doing pose with their hands like a gangster mafia. Yunho had his arms around Kangin and Shindong posing like a flower boys  band. She also noticed Sunny doing aegyo pose with Sungmin, you should have expected these two to end up together, too mush similarities…not like her and him. Maybe it was the reasons? 

 

  She finally  find herself at the bottom of the picture, she had braids and she was sitting on the green lawn, next to Minho, Changmin and Henry since they were the maknaes. She also noticed an arm around her shoulders, she followed it, it was Kyuhyun's arm, being also one of  the maknae, he was sitting on the lawn, his arm around the girl he was keeping secret he was in love with. 

 She finally caught  Leeteuk, a little bit on the side of the group, his hands in his pockets looking to his left, like watching someone. "I should have said no" he finally whispered, she did not understand, "What? Oppa I did not hear what you said" she told him, he raised up his head looking at her, she noticed how blurry his eyes were, "The day this picture was taken, he asked me if he could date you. I said Yes…I should not have" he finally revealed. "What Oppa? Why are you saying this?" she asked him, seeing how heart broken he seemed to be, "It's my fault Seohyunnie, all the bad things he did to you, were caused by me.! I should have said no this day! I would have never agreed on him to confess to you, you would be happy today! Married to someone who truly deserves you!" he said throwing the pictures on the floor, Seohyun caught him by the arms, "Oppa, no."  She saw the glass now broken on the floor, "The way he treats you, I'm sorry I never said anything before! I should have, but how can I choose between you and him?  Leeteuk started to cry "I'm sorry Seohyunnie…" she saw how weak her oldest oppa was, when he used to be the strongest of them all, leading them as one man only. And there he was accusing himself of her and Kyuhyun's mistakes…as always… She hugged him, patting his back, "Oppa, Thanks to you, I lived the happiest moment of my life, during 14 years old, I loved the same man, who loved me back, I married the man I loved and I knew forever.  This weeding was not a lost,  he gave me two wonderful children who truly  love their uncle Teuk" she said smiling and looking at him in the eyes "Oppa…Kyuhyun has been the best thing that ever happen to me, and I would never be enough  grateful to you for allowing him to confess his love to me." she said straightening the hug, Leeteuk's tears falling on her bare shoulder. 

 

 

Secretary Mrs Lee entered her boss office, well…boss…that's why employees should call him, but she knew him since he was a baby, playing and farting in his father's office when she was working for Mr Cho senior as a young woman at only 20 years old, being one of the rare back then who were able to speak english. And she saw the boy growing up; to now be a handsome thirty years old man. She closed the door before walking towards the desk, "Mr Cho, Mr Max said that your phone was not turn ON, he tried to call you but did not answer, so he tried the office's phone, but again you did not answer, so he tried to text you but you did not answer so he tried to email you but" the lady was now out of breath, "Enough!" he suddenly told her, shifting his gaze from the screen computer to her, the woman jumped from surprise, never he screamed at her like he did now, he would complain, blatter,  makes evil comments and sometimes scream but most of the time at himself. only. "I'm sorry' she finally said, he sighed, resting on his chair,  "Don't need to be sorry, tell him that I'll call him back later, and cancel all my meeting for the rest of the day. I'll work in my office" he said standing up facing the window. The woman remained frozen, "All right, I'll tell him, she said walking back to the door, before closing it, she gave one last glance at the boy who grew up the be a man, now, he was watching Seoul's skyscrapers, passing his hand in his hair. and Mrs Lee, knew what  this gesture meant, it meant that Kyuhyun was having regret. 

Once she closed the door, he let out a sigh, his put his hands  in his pocket  and he remained there watching the business towers. Ten years ago, this part of the city was desert, only lands and waste grounds where dealers were selling their drugs and es were being "I'm telling you Oppa! This place is the next business district of Seoul! The place to be, now the prices are low, we should gather money with all the family and buy a land. Because in ten years 1m2 will cost like 100 billions Won!" she told him when they were still at  their second year of university.  He passed again his hand in his hair, "I did not sent the papers for the divorce." her voice echoed in his mind, "Guess I was the only one in love." her sobs were tearing apart his heart; like an echo. Why she did not tell him that she did not sent the papers for the divorce? Why she did not tell him that she was still in love with him? Why did she date Yonghwa? All these questions were running through his mind and hot having the answer drove him crazy, suddenly the phone rang, probably Changmin, he decided to answer, he lifted up the phone, but as he did he put his hand on the desk to support his body which caused him to push some of his stuff on the floor, "Wait two second" he told his cousin before  bending on the floor, but it was not an object, it was a box full to them, full of Seohyun's belongings, her ID card, VP Plates, that's when he suddenly remembered that his Vice President resigned 1 hour ago. 

 

  He walked in the corridors, passing the last door made of glass, as usual people were bowing to him, but fortunately to was lunch break and there were less employees than usual. He finally spotted the door, lots of dust around it, and a sheet on the floor, probably to protect the carpet from any splash. He stopped before the last angle, looking for the secretary presence, but she did not seem to be at her office, maybe she was inside? He did not know, so he tiptoed until reaching the door, he noticed that it was half-open, was she still here? He heard people talking, it was Seohyun's voice, she was probably with Sulli, he was about to open the door when a voice coming out of the room surprised him, so he put his ear against the door, he could say that it was for sure not Sulli's voice, that  it was a voice he knew since he was little, it was his hyung's voice, and his hyung was sobbing. Why was he crying? Did he was so touched about seohyun leaving the company? It's not like he would never see her again! He heard Seohyun thanking Leeteuk, so guess she was really leaving the company. He kept listening , his ear against the door, expecting her to say thank you, saying why she was leaving and giving some last informations about the current contracts for the future Vice P that would soon be nominated at her place.  He stopped back, scanning this door, did he make a mistake? When? Where? Why he did not see it? Can he solve it? He can solves any business one so why not this one,? Why is it so complicated to be loved by her? Was it the end? Were there still hopes? 

-To make it short he did not expect her, to say that he has been the best thing that ever happened to her.- 

 

So? It's been a long time right? I'm sorry. 

No Seokyu moment in this one, but I promise there will be in the next one…

I miss Leeteuk ;( 

I 'll wait for your comment, I' m going to sleep. Good night WIRES 

Ali <3