Chow, Fei and Fan.

Time has come

 

XV Chow, Fei and Fan..

 

 

     It was now completely dark, they climbed a hills, the road was desert and was surrounded by huge doors on both side. The huge doors being the main entrance of beautiful villas and property. 

They stopped the car in front of black doors, "Yes, how may I help you?" a voice asked coming from the little box hidden in the bush. Kyuhyun put down his window; "We're Mr and Mrs Cho. Mr and Mrs Sun are waiting for us" he said annoyed to talk to a box. "Please come in" the voice said while the door opened, allowing the car to ride in. Seohyun raised up her body, she turned the rearview mirror  to her side, quickly arranging her hair in the mirror. She quickly opened her purse taking from it her lipstick, he glanced at her from the corner of his eyes. She moved forward to the mirror, which  accentuated  her S-line, her chest being raised up. He quickly shifted back his gaze to the road when she closed her purse. 

 

 

  Kyuhyun finally stopped the car in front of the stairs, the house was huge, two floors maybe but build on a large land. He turned off the engine while removing his seatbelt, meanwhile Seohyun was busy, looking at the villa by her window. "Do you have the contract?" he asked her checking one last time his phone. It took her out from her thoughts,  she looked at her laps, for a moment she gasped, afraid to have forgotten the contract, but she breathed when she remembered that she had put in on the backseat. "Yes, there" she said passing her hand behind his driver seat, but she did not manage to grab it, "Damn" she whispered when it fall on the floor, she was compeletly stressed, anything  could make Kyuhyun angry, they were just in front of the house and they were wasting time, he could scold her at any minute. 

Fortunately, he was to paying attention, still busy writing text message on his phone, meanwhile Seohyun was still trying to grab the paper, but she realized she could not grab it if she was not moving a little bit more. So she removed her seatbelt allowing her to bend a little bit more behind the driver seat. 

"Do you have the contract" he asked her, while checking his phone, he was texting Heechul, telling him that they were now at the promotor house. He heard her saying "Yes" so he kept texting, he had a last message to send before putting back his phone into his pocket, "Umma how's my kids? Did Jeehyun do well on his soccer match?  Tell Leehyun that I brought her a surprise. And don't be too nice with her, you know how she is when it comes to dolls, one is enough!. Umma Don't spoil my kids!" he chuckled when he realized how stupid his text message was, he was telling to his mother to not spoil Leehyun but he was bringing a surprise to her. He erased the last part and was about to close his phone when something disturbed him, it was a perfume he had not smell this close in a long time, he turned his head on the right. Seohyun's white neck was about 5 cm from his face. The perfume, the natural one that was emanating from her, like a brand.  His eyes shifted to her chest, the red dress was closely fitting her , he could imagine them being pressed inside her dress, he wished he could ripped it allowing her white s to be exposed. "There" she said sitting back to her place, her right arm brushing his cheek. He looked at her, her cheeks were pink from the effort and some hair was over her face. "So is it alright?" she asked him, putting back her hair to its place, he quickly opened the folder, there were three contracts, a master plan along with the leaflet of Hyun&Co, "Yeah, it's all right". 

 

 

He watched her going out of the car first, he remained on his driver seat, from his view, he could only see her white legs. He saw her hands trying to pull a little bit down her red short dress. He find himself bitting his lips, he got taken out by his action when she bent to ask him what he was doing. He nodded before going out of the car, "They've been waiting for us" she said climbing the stairs, he followed behind quickly going past her. 

 He was about to Knock on the door when she called him, "Kyuhyun?" he turned, what now? She was the one who accepted the dinner and she was not sure anymore!? "What?" he asked her annoyed again, Seohyun climbed the stairs left hesitantly she lifted up her hand, "Maybe we should hold hands? To make it looks  real…" she added, he looked at her, he did not know what to say, the mother of his children was asking him if they could hold hands? Weird when you think about the fact that's they have held hands for 12 years before. "Yeah maybe" , he answered not moving from his place. 

 

  She watched him passing next to her climbing the stairs as fast as he could. So that's how they were going to do? They were supposed to be a couple, a married one, so even if they were not anymore, they had to act as if, at least for business; Because hyun&Co was their business, and they made it worldwide by their trading mark, which was Family, indeed Hyun&Co was a Family Company, bold by her, Kyuhyun her brothers in law and her unnies. 

"Kyuhyun?", he turned, "What?!" he seemed pissed,, she took her courage asking him what she never thought of asking before, Maybe we should hold hands? To make it looks real…" Her hand still in the air, he agreed, but she understood that he was not going to get down, so instead she climbed the stairs left to reach him. 

He saw her climbing the stairs, like a movie, in slow motion, her left hand leading the rest of her body, he took out his hand from his pocket, he looked at her, proposing her hand, starring at him in the eye, he starred back, he finally put his hand in hers. Like a flashback when he felt the warm of her hand against his, it reminded him of all these nights they spent making love, all these night, he made love to her. She looked at him, then at their hands, she released a little bit the pressure. He frowned looking at their hands, he then understand the problem, their fingers were not  enlaced, they were now. 

 

  He starred at her, but she was not, instead she was facing the door knocking on it. They did not wait a long time before someone came opening the door, it was a lady around Kyuhyun's Mrs Lee age, she was wearing a black  dress until the knees and a white apron; "Mr and Mrs Cho?" she asked them, she seemed to speak korean, they nodded, "Please come in". They made their way in, their hands still locked, the woman lead them to what seemed to be the dining room, a man stood up "We were going to start without you!" he laughed, Seohyun and Kyuhyun bowed "Please Mr Sun could you accept our apologize, we were stuck in  the traffic, there were a police barrage at the exit from the city. ." said Kyuhyun, stepping forward, which caused him to  break  their  holdings hands. "Mrs Cho! You re magnificent!" exclaimed MR Sun, Seohyun smiled to the man, "Please take a sit" he invited her, "There next to your husband;" he indicated to her seeing that Kyuhyun was already installed. 

"Where's Mrs Sun?" asked politely Seohyun, the man smiled, taking his place at the same time "She's coming she's upstairs, she went to sleep a little when we saw that you were not coming!" he laughed, Seohyun abruptly stood up, "Please we're very sorry," she said bowing. The man bursted out laughing, "Don't worry! My wife's getting old! She's sleep everywhere and anywhere!" he taped his fist on the table still laughing. 

 

  "Anyway," the man became more serious, "We're here for business, have you brought the contract?" he asked glaring at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun starred back at him, taking the folder from Seohyun "Yes Sir, Talking about it, I studied the-" he did not finish his sentence that he was cut off by Mr Sun, "MRS LIU!" he screamed, Seohyun got startled by the sudden scream, Kyuhyun quickly starred  at her, asking her from his stare what was going on, but she whispered "Nothing" so he shifted back his attention to the old man. "Yes Sir", an old woman came in the room, it was the woman who opened the door earlier, "Take this! Mr Sun said to her taking the folder from Kyuhyun's hand, "As I said, this a dinner, we'll talk about business later, or never!" he laughed again. 

The man was complexity out of control, Kyuhyun should have known, just by the concept he wanted to build, a  "mini city", "The place to be!" with a Monument glorifying him! . He swore he should have never accepted the dinner, if only Seohyun did not say yes. 

 

  It has been now more than 24 hours that she did not sleep, she was dozing behind Kyuhyun's large back and shoulders allowing her to be hidden from Mr Sun, view,while he was telling one of his stories when someone came in, "Ah Finally you're awake!" Mr Sun exclaimed, which caused Seohyun to sit straight on her chair, she opened her eyes, coming in the room was a woman around 60 years old, she had grey hair and was wearing a black dress which was going until her knees. Seohyun stood up following Kyuhyun who was already standing bowing to the lady. "Good evening" Kyuhyun said bowing before proposing his hand for a handshake. Which the woman gladly accepted, "So you're Mr Cho," she told him before looking at Seohyun "And you're probably his wife?," she asked to Seohyun who bowed, "Yes this is Seohyun" kyuhyun paused, it was awkward to say it, he did not know how to say it "my wife." he finally said. 

 The lady smiled, "Nice to meet you, " Seohyun said proposing her hand for a handshake. "I'm  mrs Sun,the woman shook her hand before taking place next to her husband. 

"So, my husband told me that you were a married couple?" she asked them.  "Yes madam..;" Seohyun answered, the woman smiled she did not seem to believe them, "Now our days, young people have without even getting married," she sighed, "How many years?" she kept on asking them, Kyuhyun was the first one to answer, " For  10 years. " Seohyun starred at  him, kind of surprised,  she  also seemed upset, it was not ten, they were not divorced, they were still married towards the law, so it was not 10 but  "Twelve years, " she corrected "We've been married for twelve years." she added. Mrs Sun looked at her then at Kyuhyun "Men, they never got the right number!" she chuckled. "Yeah indeed" Seohyun tried to laugh. 

    Kyuhyun seemed also surprised, he never thought that she was counting the last two years as if they were like the ten last one. "Lindy! What don't you stop asking our guest these stupid questions?!" her husband scolded her.  But the woman did not seem to mind instead she kept on asking, "I can see that you're still young, did you get married because you got pregnant?" she asked Seohyun. "Lindy! Mr Sun exclaimed, the woman looked at her husband then at her guest, she bitted her lips, "I'm sorry, I do not met a lot people outside my neighbors who are all like me spoiled housewife from 60 years old. I don't control myself" she chuckled, Seohyun smiled "It's ok, I don't understand" she told her trying to sound as nice as possible because, they were not there for the enjoyment, but there for business, and she had to follow the first rule, which is too never offense a potential or already being client. But seemed like Kyuhyun did forgot that rule, "I married her because I loved her" he said sounding sure of himself, but the truth was that he mentally slapped himself, not because he answered back to a customer but because of the grammar, "I loved her" he had now to add the present form which was "I love her" but he could not tell her that, he was still hurt, he could not say things he was not entirely feeling, so he added the present form "And I still do love her." because he had no other choice, or he did try to believe. 

 

  She felt the forced smiled he tried to pull off when telling he was still loving her, it somehow hurt her, it reminded her that they were not together anymore, and that he was not feeling the same he used to feel about her 6 months ago, because she knew he kept loving her even when  she told him to leave the house, even when she started dating someone else,  when she took off her wedding ring replacing it by Yonghwa's one,  and even when she was acting like she did not love him anymore when they did love for the last time, she knew it.

 But things changed just before she started coming back to work, the way he was looking at her, it has changed,  the way he was often angry at her, scolding her in front of their employees, thing he would never do before,  And she noticed how he was often texting on his phone, probably another woman. Plus he was not wearing his wedding ring anymore, while he kept on wearing his before even though she was wearing Yongwha's one; He took off his weeding ring 2 months ago already.... That's when she gasped! Their wedding ring, she quickly looked at Kyuhyun's hand, they were not wearing them! None of them. She quickly put her hands which were on the table on her knees. What would happen if the lady noticed it? They could say bye bye to their contract, "May I use your toilet?" she asked to the lady. "Yeah on first at your left" she informed Seohyun. 

Kyuhyun watched her, making her way out of the dining room, "Is your wife alright? She suddenly became so pale" Mrs Sun asked Kyuhyun concerned. 

Kyuhyun looked at the door from where Seohyun left then at Mrs Sun, he was worried but he could not show it, "She's ok, probably the weather, she's not used to the tropical weather of SIngapore" he said smiling. "So I was saying that the French President was going to sell 345 army airplane to India!" Mr Sun went on. 

 

  Seohyun was looking for the bathroom, she did not really want to use them, she was just trying to bring an idea or to escape, she did not know. She thought it would be easy to act as if they wet still together in front of theses potential clients, but she did not manage. Hearing him calling her "My wife" felt so strange, he did call her like this at the airport in front of the hostess, but it was different, there were a lot of people, lot of noises. But now it felt weird because it was so silent, only them and another couple. A married couple that were not wearing their wedding ring, she chuckled, what was she thinking by going to the toilet, finding two couple rings on her way to the bathroom? Anyway, she could have made up a lie, and the woman did no seem to mind. Maybe she could not see from where she was sited…

  Seohyun was about to turn back to the dining room when she spotted the picture on the wall, she did not see them at first, it was children pictures.; actually the only one on the wall,  From the 80's one boy and two girls probably between 4 and 10 years old. She smiled, they were cute, the boy seemed to be the elder while the the other little girl was the maknae. She did not see anyone s else in the house, only Mr and Mrs Sun…" Chow, Fei and Fan" someone told her, she turned, it was the maid, a cleaning a plate. Seohyun remained silent, "It was in 1987, Chow was 11 years old, Fei was 8 and Fan was 5" Seohyun understood, "There are mr and Mrs Sun children?" the maid nodded, "Yes, they are". Seohyun smiled "They're very beautiful;" The maid came closer to her, "Yeah they are indeed." Seohyun looked at the maid then at the picture, the maid did probably raised the children as her own. "Are they living here?" she asked, the woman looked at Seohyun, she seemed surprised of the sudden question, "No, not anymore" you could hear regret and sorrow in her voice. "Chow is now  a  surgeon, he lives in New-York with his wife and children, Fei works as a lawyer in Tokyo, she tries to visit but she does not have a lot of time" she paused "That's what she says" she added whispering. 

  

   The maid smiled to Seohyun before turning back to the kitchen, she only talked about two children, what about the last one, "What about Fan? She's probably as successful as her siblings?" Seohyun asked smiling,. The maid stopped, she looked around before coming back to Seohyun, as if she was tasking herself to go back or not, but she finally did; she took off the picture, from the wall cleaning it with her apron, "Fan…Fan was my favorite, she used to be so joyful about everything, she was my little princess, she was really beautiful, round eyes, chubby cheeks and long black hair. A beautiful baby." she smiled, Seohyun suddenly understood, she wanted to stop the maid seeing how painful it was for her to talk about the girl, but it seemed like the maid wanted to talk. "What happened to her?" Seohyun finally asked, the maid starred at the picture, caressing the girl face with her thumb, "She died, she died from overdose, her mother illness killed her" Seohyun remained shocked; seeing that Seohyun did not understand the maid put back the picture on the wall, "Fan started drugs when her mother has been diagnosed with a cancer. She remained alone at home taking care of her mother, her father working while her sibling attended college abroad." a tear stated to roll on her cheek  "But she was still a baby, she could not take care of this, I saw her step by step going down, trying to forget her mother's illness, and no one to help her. I should have but I did not, because she seemed to be happy taking these pills, she seemed to regain energy each time she was taking one. "Don't worry nana, I'm fine" she would say kissing my head before going in her mother's dark room" she said feeling guilty, Seohyun looked at the woman, she never though that behind these huges doors, people like the Sun Family was living. "Mrs Liu!!" someone screamed, it was, Mrs Sun, "I'm coming madam". Seohyun watched the maid going back to her kitchen, on three children, two remained "What about Chow and Fei? Do they visit often? " she asked the maid whispering so she could not be heard by the Sun. The maid turned, her hands in her apron, "Chow and Fei never visit, they said they're busy, but the truth is that they're afraid, afraid of witnessing their mother dying day by day; They're afraid they will end like their sister. "

 

 

 

   Kyuhyun was hearing Mr Sun talking about his boat in Sao Paulo, how he bought it to a russian during a poker party. But Kyuhyun was not paying attention, instead he was busy waiting for Seohyun, where was she?, "Kyuhyun shi?" someone called him, it was Mr Sun, "Are you listening?, this is the most important part of my story" he said looking for Kyuhyun's attention. "Honey, can't you see that Mr Cho, is worried for his wife?!." mrs Sun said smiling. Mr sun put down his forks, "Really?" he asked Kyuhyun who looked at him, "Yes she did not slept last night" he said without thinking. The old man laughed, "Oh! I see you kept her up all night!" he jokingly said, elbowing Kyuhyun. "That's how you keep a woman!" he added; chewing his steak. "Lee!" his wife exclaimed him, "That's  not a thing to say to our guest!" she scolded him.  The man kissed his wife on the cheek, excusing himself before winking at Kyuhyun who could not say a thing in front of the couple. But he was indeed embarrassed. "If you want my opinion, it's the moon, women tend to be nauseous when it's the plain moon. Does she have her period?" she asked waiting for Kyuhyun to answer. Kyuhyun remained silent, he looked for Mr Sun help, maybe it was now his turn to scold his wife since that was they were doing from the debut, but Mr Sun seemed waiting for an answer his spoon in his mouth starring at him; "I'm back!" he heard Seohyun saying. he let out a breath. 

 

"Seohyun shi! We were talking about you!" told her Mrs Sun,  Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun in confusion; but he was rubbing his head in his hand. "The dessert has been served, please take a sit". Seohyun sat putting back the tissue on her laps, "What were you saying? " she curiously asked, "How many children do you have?" Seohyun smiled answering "Three children."

Kyuhyun who was until now not really paying attention to the discussion busy putting his head in his hand, shifted his head to his right, looking at Seohyun surprised. "Three children! OMO you probably have a lot of works! the lady exclaimed. "That's why you're easily tired! Poor darling!" Mr Sun who was until now following the discussion like a tennis match, taped Kyuhyun on his back "Good Job young man!" Seohyun laughed hiding her embarrassment,  "And how old are they?" Mr Sun asked, "Six years old and 4 years old" Seohyun answered smiling. "What about the last one?" Mr Sun asked, "Don't forget the maknae!" he warned her. 

Seohyun seemed surprised, "What? Who?" Mr Sun looked at Kyuhyun before looking back at Seohyun, "The last one, you said you have three children;" Seohyun remained surprised, she did not know what to say, she swore she said 2 not 3. Seeing that Seohyun was not answering, the lady excused herself; "Oh I swore you said Three" the woman said deceived, "It's probably that I'm getting old" she laughed. Seohyun smiled, she was about to excuse the  lady telling her that it was not her fault, she took Mrs Sun hand in hers, maybe the cancer she was hiding was the one to blame,  but Kyuhyun cut her off. 

 

   She came back to seat next to him, "How many children do you have?" Mrs Sun asked them, he would let Seohyun answer, he was now completly exhausted, these people were probably old but they were talkative for sure! He shifted his head , she said three, three children?  Since when? He got surprised, and shocked when Mr Sun taped on his back "Good Job Young Man!" he looked at Seohyun, "6 years old and 4 Years old". 

The following scene was like slow motion only their voice could be heard, "What about the last one?" Mr Sun said while eating a piece of cake. "The maknae!" Mr Sun screamed in his hear, He saw her being hesitant, then smiling, taking Mrs Sun hand in her hand. 

"You said three children." he finally told her glaring at her. "Seohyun looked at him, he was staring at her eyes, she did not blink which meant that she was controlling her facial expression. She shifted back her stare to Mrs Sun, "Then I'm sorry, it was my fault" she said trying to laugh. 

Mrs Sun took Seohyun's hand in hers, "Don't worry, it's probably the moon, did you know that at this period..-" she went on, But Kyuhyun did not listen to her, he was busy staring at Seohyun, she did not hold the "battle stare", she quickly looked away, she passed some hair behind her ear, as usual...  that's why at this moment he knew that it was not an error, that she really did mean three children and not two. 

 

-Flashback-

  She was waiting sitting on a couch, a white one. The window were bigs which allowed the sun to easily go in. She could not see the screen Tv because of the sun, but she managed to catch the few information that were scrolling at the bottom of the screen, different manifestation, and still some diplomacy problems between Japan and South Korea about the island. She shifted her gaze from the Tv to the secretary. But the lady seemed to be busy with some papers. She looked at her watch 9.45 am, she sighed when suddenly her phone rang, "Yoboseo? Ah Oppa.- Neh,- I'm in Gangnam, well" she looked around trying to find any name, she looked at the TV, "A pharmaceutical Scandal, "I'm at the pharmacy! Yeah  for Jeehyun he hurt his knee- Can you pick me up? Leeteuk Oppa has my car.- Thank you- No not right now!"she looked at her watch "In 1 hour- All right- Thank you Oppa!" she hanged up.     The woman across her, looked at her, like judging her. Seohyun stared back at her, she was not in the mood. The woman shifted  back her attention to the magazine she was reading. "Mrs Cho?" someone called, she stood up. "Please this way" the person told her; Seohyun followed the person until its room, she closed the door, behind her and went to sit on the chair. "So? How are you feeling?" the person asked her. 

Seohyun put her bag on the chair next to her, "The medicine you gave me for the night are good, but the others are still giving me a hard time. Last time I could not held my daughter in my arms." she said. The person looked at her then at the folder in his hand. "Any cramps? Or headache?"  he said finally looking back at her. "Yeah doctor,  the cramps are the worst, I can't sleep or walk too long. I often used my car instead of walking like I used to"

The doctor nodded " What about your period? Are they now regular again?" he asked.

Seohyun moved her head from side to side "No, not yet, and I'm getting worried about it, I sometime get them twice a month or not at all during three months" she informed her doctor. 

The doctor starred at her than at the folder, she watched him playing with his pen. "Doctor, will I ever be able to carry a baby?" she finally asked bitting her lips. The doctor stood up, 

 "Listen Mrs Cho," he finally said "It's been now one and half year that you lost your baby, Your period are still irregular and you're not reacting well to The daily pills" he paused. Seohyun remained frozen, she did not say what to say, was it possible to lost a baby and not be able to carry another one? Tiffany unnie lost 2 child before getting pregnant for real…

"Are you saying that I won't be pregnant anymore?" she finally got the courage to ask… the doctor looked at her, " To be truth Mrs Cho, You're not showing good results, as I said your period are irregular, your is still recovering from the sudden lost, and your level of blood as long as your tension is still weak." Seohyun gasped covering with her hands "But Listen, everything is not done, you're still young, and you already got two children, let the time recover from your injuries, physical and psychological." He said starring at her, while sitting back to its desk, "Come see me in two months, we'll see how it evaluate. Take now 4 pills instead of 2, don't make any effort like lifting your daughter. "he starred at her while writing. Seohyun nodded "What about work? Can I go back?" she looked at him, the doctor looked at her, "Let's wait for the result first, we'll see after."  Seohyun nodded, her prone vibrated, she looked at it, it was Yesung, telling her that he was on his way. "Mrs Cho?" the doctor asked her, she raised up her head looking at him, "Is..is the father now aware?" Seohyun looked at him, then at her phone, her brother-in-law was going to pick her up, "No he is not." she said putting her phone in her bag on the chair. "May I know why?" he asked. "Because  I don't want him to know" she answered glaring at the doctor. 

 

 

  She was waiting in Gangnam after her  appointment. The car she was waiting for stopped in front of her, she went in "Hi Oppa, thank you for picking me up" Yesung drove off "I was in the area anyway. But where is your car?" he asked quickly looking at her. She fasten up her seatbelt; "Leeteuk Oppa had a problem with his, I landed  him mine." He stopped at the red light. She hesitated but she decided to ask "Were you with the guys the other night?" The light turned green "At Shindong's club?" he his right, she nodded; "No I wasn't, why?" he asked stopping again at a red light. "There were a woman named Dasom, do you know her?" He laughed "Dasom? Yeah Changmin met her when he went to study in England, they were college mates,back then"

"Something happened between them?" she curiously asked, he looked at her "Yeah, but Changmin broke up after 2 months, he could only think of her as a friend." She nodded " I guess that's why he never introduced her to me." He agreed. "I met her and how to say it…" 

-"She's a little empty-headed." they said in unison, they laughed. "You know she is the type of girl very intelligent when it comes to work but really stupid in daily life." Yesung told her. "Why isn't she working for us then?" she asked him. 

"I don't know, Yunho wanted to ask her but Changmin said he would take car of it. We never heard about it since." They were stuck in the traffic Jam "Stupid Traffic!" , he hit the wheel. Seohyun laughed, Yesung was always angry about all the things of daily life. He stopped at a stop: "Talking about the company…" She looked at him; "Yes?" he bitted his lips. " Well, do you plan on coming back?" he finally asked her. She shifted her gaze to the road telling him that the car in front was moving.  How could she tell him that the fact she had lost a baby was the reason she was not going back to work.?  He shifted back his gaze to the road ; "Don't need to say more I get it" 

She looked at Yesung, no you don't get it. You don't get that the fact that Kyuhyun cheated on me was the reason I lost my third child, and that it's why I'm not working. No Oppa, you don't get it. You think that I'm not going back to work because of Kyuhyun, but the truth is that my their child is holding me back to comeback. 

-End- Flashback-

 

  He went out of the shower, a towel around his waist, he dried his hair with another one he took from a basket next to the Tv. He then went to his luggage put on the desk, he opened it looking for a boxer, but he did not find any, there were just some shirt and pants and shoes. He sighed, it was the wrong luggage. He turned to look for the second one, the one next to the bed, he went to open it, once he did, he looked for the boxer, he finally find it, he put it on. He was about to close it when something caught his attention,  it was some clothes, not his, he took them out of the luggage, there were three white sleeveless shirt along with two others black, he put one against his chest, too small for him,it was indeed not his, it was for a woman. He looked again in his luggage, he find a little purple purse, it was Seohyun's one, the same she was using for now Ten years. Why was her stuff in his luggage? He sat on his bed, he remembered taking some of her stuff when they were at the airport, because she had already too much in her luggage. 

 

She took off her high heels, she tiptoed until she reached her bedroom. Once in she the lights. She put her shoes on the floor, and started ping her dress, letting it slide until it reached the floor. She remained in her underwear, she rubbed her neck from the tiredness. She looked at the clock on the night table, "00:35 AM", she sighed.  She went into the bathroom, letting the water flow until the steam took over the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror, she took off her bra, she starred at her tattoo next to her , an anchor with LJ for Leehyun and Jeehyun, she kept starring at it for awhile, her head inclined on the side. Maybe it was time to add the name of the baby who died.. But what to write, what would be his? her name? She did not know. A tear started to roll on her cheeks causing the BB cream to fad away. Soon with the steam, the bruise was completely visible. She starred one last time at her tattoo before going in the now hot shower, there where no one would be able to make the difference between the water and her tears, not even her. 

 

  He stepped in the corridor looking for the right number, 148, 147, 146, finally 145. He stopped in front of it, he scanned one last time the alley; no one, it was desert. His right hand  went on the door, while the other remained holding which seemed to be clothes and a purse. No one answered, he knocked again, he stopped when he believed hearing which seems to e steps. "Who is it?" a woman asked. "It"s me, Mr Cho." he said trying to whisper. The door opened revealing a woman in her pajamas rubbing her eyes. "Mr Cho? Did something happen?" she asked. Kyuhyun looked around in the corridor, seeing of they were not disturbing the people. But no one was in the corridor so he went on. "Seohyun shi had some of her stuff in my luggage, I came to give her back" he said, giving Hyorin the stuff. But the woman remained at her place, "Mrs Cho is  sleeping you can put her stuff on the living room table, she'll see them tomorrow. " she said turning back to her bedroom while rubbing her eyes. He remained frozen at his place, "Wait you're not taking them?" he asked but was cut off by the sound of her door being closed. He sighed, he was exhausted, all he wanted was to sleep, but he had to give her back her stuff, since they were leaving tomorrow. 

He decided to step in, the room was silent and dark, only the lights of Singapore's Skyscrapers were lighting up the place. The room seemed to have the same organization than his, only with a room added, so he quickly find the table. He bent to put the clothes and purple purse on the table, he raised up his body, he turned to leave the room but as he did he bumped into a vase which was on the floor next to the couch. The vase broke, he quickly bent to pick up the piece of glass, he sighed, he will have to pay for it for sure. 

    

  He was drying his hand on his pants when the door on his left opened. Seohyun came out of it, "Kyuhyun? What are you doing? she said looking at him, then at the broken vase on the floor. 

He  did not answer, instead, he looked at her, she was wearing a bathrobe, probably coming out of the shower, her hair were wet and she was barefoot. But it was not what caused him to  remain silent. He was starring at her face. She looked at him, waiting for an answer, but he remained frozen, she looked at the stuff on the table, she understood that he came to bring her her clothes and purse. She was going to ask him what happened with the vase when she caught him starring at her, she starred back at his eyes, he was not frowning or anything else like that. Instead he had the stares he would have when he was finally getting something, when all the pieces of the puzzle  were becoming ONE. 

And then, it strike her, she  understood: she was not wearing any foundation or BB cream, she mentally gasped, Kyuhyun made some steps until reaching her, he put his hand on her face, she made two steps back, he shifted  his gaze from the spot he was starring at to her, eyes, ordering her by his eyes to comeback to her place. But she did not move, so he decided to step forward again,  putting now his hand on her cheek, his thumb went caressing her bruise next to her eyes. She clenched her teeth and closed her eyes from the pain. 

He looked at her thoughtful, "Who did this?" he finally asked. She looked at her left side, not able to look at him in the eyes. "Tell me." he said taking her face with his right hand which caused her to face him.  Will she tell him, that it was Yonghwa, that he did this because she finally revealed him that all this time she was using him? That she wanted to make Kyuhyun jealous? 

 

  She starred at him, the right side of his face being lighten up by the lights of the skyscrapers, while she could not see his eye on the left side. She was about tot tell him, she finally got the courage when he cut her, a surprising wait shocking but at the same time expected answer. 

He looked at her, waiting for an answer, so he was not crazy, she was indeed hiding something from him, it was not a hangover, it was a bruise, she had until now intelligently hidden with her sunglasses and probably some beauty product.

  "Tell me;" he asked her again when she was not answering. He stared at her eyes, for a moment he catched a point of shame, something she would rarely feel, so something came out of his mouth, something himself did not expect to say, but probably something he was feeling inside. 

She thought about telling him, she was about to do it when he cur her off, and it was like you have destroyed everything around her, as if you were stabbing her, as is he was taking his revenge, like all the harsh comments he made during the trip, the cold attitude were nothing next to his words.  He analyzed one last time, the bruise, it was purple, she probably suffered from the pain.  He looked again at her eyes, they were getting teary, were they from the pain?his words or from fear? 

Because yeah, he told her something that was able to compete with fear, with pain: he told her that she deserved it. 

 

                                     //15 TH Chapter… close to the end…//

I told you I would upload soon and TADA 48 Hours after a new chapter!

All right so please tell me what you think about it. 

Mrs and Mr Sun teasing Seokyu… and I cry writing about Fan xD. 

Seohyun said three instead of two... will Kyuhyun search a little bit more.?

What about Seohyun's gynecologist appointment? Will she be able to carry a child again? 

So to the Gynecologist that's where she was when Yesung came to pick her up. (Only 1 month but  I really miss Yesung!!!)

Finally Kyuhyun got to see Seohyun's bruise. Did you felt the pain that she probably felt from his words "You deserved it" hard right? 

I hope @Maknaewire noticed the dialogue about Tropical weather ^^Thank you for the information. 

I really enjoy all your comment and take them all in consideration; Thank you for reading them. 

I also hope that @Marquez will quickly recover.. and that my new chapter will brought her some joy. ^^

Hoping for some SEOKYU pairing for the SK LTE CF…& REALLY looking towards Henry's solo album, the track "Trap" seems so good! And Kyuhyun and Taemin are starring in it^^ //