BB cream for BFF

Time has come

 

XIV BB cream for BFF. 

 

 

It was past 7 pm, it was the month of June, which meant that the sun would get down late in the evening, she was applying some lipstick on her lips, someone made a sound outside of the bathroom, she did not mind, she knew who it was, but it kind of reminded her of her current situation. The bathroom was warm, there were steam in the air, she was only wearing a  bathrobe. The person outside kept on walking in the room, it got her on her nerves, she opened up the door to face this person. Some steam came out of the bathroom at the same time, "Mrs Cho?" the person told her, she seemed shocked.  Seohyun remained silent, she had forgotten to hide it "What's on your face?" the person asked her, "Did Mr Cho slapped you?" Seohyun sighed, she had no other choice, "No Hyorin shi, it's not Kyuhyun." Hyorin came closer to her, "Then who did this? I guess it happened when you slept outside yesterday?" she asked her. "Does the sunbaenims know?" she kept on asking. 

Seohyun was annoyed by all these questions coming from Hyorin. "No they do not know, and no one will tell them" she said glaring at her before going back into the bathroom. Hyorin watched her, she did not know who could slap Mrs Cho, I mean, Mrs Cho was not the type of girl to get into fights. She would have tell to the managers sunbaenim if it was actually the case. But she did not say that she has been slapped, she protected the person, so it was probably someone she knew. 

 

Seohyun went back into the bathroom, who does she think she was? Asking such questions without being invited to! She hurriedly opened up her make up bag, she had to get ready, she took out her mascara and started applying it, she then put on some eyeshadow, but she remained frozen when came the next step: which was covering her bruise. 

She tried to put some BB cream, but it gave a weird effect, the purple bruise became brown, she then tried to apply some foundation, but again you could still see the bruise next to her eye, she was going to give up; to text Kyuhyun telling him, she could not attend the dinner, but it would mean to give up on the contract, Kyuhyun would never accept it, he was already not talking to her, canceling, would mean saying good bye to any chance of reconciling with the father of her children. And she was the one who accepted to dinner with Mr Sun and his wife!  But again, she looked at her face in the mirror, even with some good goodwill she could not attend the dinner with a bruise on her face. "More BB cream and less foundation" someone told her, she looked at the door, it was Hyorin, "What?" Seohyun asked, the woman smiled "If you want to hide this ugly bruise, you have to put more BB cream" she said coming closer to Seohyun. Hyorin took the tube of BB cream and started applying some on her hand; "Look, the foundation cover, and the BB cream give a natural effect if you apply it on the entire area".  Hyorin raised her hand ready to apply her mixture on Seohyun's face, but Seohyun stepped backward, "What are you doing?" she asked her, Seohyun looked at her dumfounded. Hyorin put down her hand, "My father used to beat my mother, I know how to hide a bruise, trust me…" she finally said. Seohyun looked at Hyorin, feelings of hate and kindness filled her heart. "Mr Cho won't see anything" added Hyorin. Seohyun analyzed Hyorin's face before stepping closer to her. "Held your hair" asked her Hyorin, ready to apply the cream on Seohyun's face. 

 

 

He was in his room facing the window, "Listen tell Sooyoung to not accept under 500- Yeah Right-  Yes, she joined them?- ok Good" He was talking with Siwon who with Jessica and  Tiffany were the only one  who remained in South Korea. Eunhyuk and Sungmin being in Bangkok,while Leeteuk, Henry and Ryewook were in China;  "I heard you're dinning with the property developer tonight."Siwon laughed. "Yeah who told you?" he asked annoyed. "Leeteuk told me"Siwon answered "How can Leeteuk hyung be aware, Mr Sun invited us 2 hours ago only" Kyuhyun asked angry by the fact that he was not controlling the situation. "You're with Heechul and you still wonder?" laughed Siwon. "Anyway, how's the mood with Seohyun?" asked Siwon this time more seriously. Kyuhyun coughed, "She's going with me tonight" he answered. "You guys are talking to each other?" asked curiously Siwon. 

Kyuhyun sat on the bed, rubbing his forehead; "She slept outside this night" he paused, it was not the question asked by Siwon, but again his mind and his mouth were not connected "She said she was with her cousin Nicole, but I don't believe her." he said sighing.  "Did you ask her where she was?" Asked Siwon concerned "No, I can't act cold with her and at the same time ask her where she was" Kyuhyun answered. "Where do you think she went? I mean it's Singapore, she was for sure with someone she knows, she can't go for a walk by herself in an unknown city." Siwon told him. Kyuhyun remembered the sunglasses, the way she insisted on keeping them  even with thunders above their heads. 

"I don't know hyung, and I don't want to think about it. We'll go to the dinner tonight as common goal to sign the contract. That's all,  I can't let her disturb this dinner, I have to sign this contract no matter what. You know it?" Siwon sighed "Yeah I know it…

Kyuhyun looked at his watch, "Listen Hyung I have to get ready. I'll text you tonight, telling you if you can afford the lending to CJ&S. Ok? "  "-Yeah don't worry… and please Kyuhyun ah?… don't be too harsh with Seohyun… ok? She is the mother of your children don't forget about it." 

 

 

   He was waiting in the hall, people were passing by, some were coming in, others were going out like him. He looked at his watch, 8;00 pm. They still had time, the dinner was at 8;45, he turned to face one of the many mirrors in the hall, he checked his tie, and his sleeves and adjusted his white shirt. He was wearing a black suit (Kyuhyun's outfit) he looked again at his watch, 8:01, he sighed. "What is she doing?" Suddenly like a response to his question, the doors of the elevator opened revealing a woman with long black hair wearing a red dress (Seohyun's dress), he remained frozen to his place, the woman seemed to look for someone, he saw her taking out her phone from her purse, she was probably going to call him. So he took out his phone from his pocket, but it was not ringing, he looked at her she was indeed talking with someone on the phone, but not with him. He put back his phone in his pocket. The woman was now over with her conversation, she went to the reception, he saw the receptionist pointing at him, the woman wearing a red dress turned, she thanked the working girl before making her way towards the man wearing a suit. He watched her coming towards him, her black hair moving with the little breeze escaping form the main door each time someone was  passing through. She was wearing high heels and a red dress which brought out her S-Line, any woman would think impossible for her to already be the mother of two. She stopped in front of him, she did not see him scanning her entire body, like a teenager on the prom night in front of his girlfriend. Once the woman reached him he quickly turned facing the other side "Kyuhyun I'm sorry, I did not see the hour" the woman said. Kyuhyun did not look at her, he was instead busy checking his phone "Yeah, as long as you showed up" he said not even looking at her kind of annoyed. "Let's go," he said opening the door and going first not even waiting for her. Seohyun looked at him, thing that he did not seem to have done with her, he was charismatic as always, but when you're charismatic you're also cold, and tonight he was indeed going to be harsh with her. He did not even waited for her to follow, she was now stuck between a man and a middle aged woman in the revolving door. 

 

  "The black one" he said to one of the valet. He stood up in front of the main entrance, still busy texting on his phone, but he glanced on his right side, to see if she was there, but no one on this side, so he glanced at the left, but no one wearing a red dress either. This time he raised up his head scanning the entire place, but no one with long white legs wearing a short red dress. So he put back his phone in his pocket and scanned the doors, finally a red dress! There she was, stuck between a man and a middle aged woman going through the revolving doors. He was going back texting on his phone when  something caught his eyes, something he did not see when she came earlier, something he should have seen! Seohyun was wearing her sunglasses.  

 

  He waited for her to come next to him; "You walk fast" she told him, putting her phone in her purse. "Where's the car?" she asked him "Is John taking us?" she asked looking for the Hotel employe who until there remained at their entire disposition. She did not hear his response, so she dared to look at him "Are we taking a taxi?" she asked looking at him. That's at this moment that she saw him, looking at her, frowning his eyebrows, she knew she had done something wrong just by the way he kept starring at her. "What?' she asked him, "We're not going to the dinner?" she asked him worried.  He looked around rubbing his neck, Seohyun wished she was a mouse, she did not know what she had done wrong, but he was furious. "Kyuhyun shi?" she asked, but he cut her off, "Take them off," he told her. Again, the same order, from the same person. 

She remained frozen, it was hot, the sun was getting down, and it was one of these moment where you cheeks go red from the heat even if in less than 2 minutes, the wind will blow.  He saw that she was not moving, what was she hiding? He could not take it anymore, he raised his arms, and put his hands on the sunglasses, she did not move. He was about to do it, when she put her hands on his, "Please" she paused, "I'll do it". 

 

He put his hands down, he carefully watched her movement, she took off her sunglasses, but he could not see her face, her hair covering it. She put them in her purse, he waited for her, to raise her head, it seemed to be an eternity. She finally raised up her head, and  nothing, nothing to hide, a flawless white face. She looked at him, he seemed disturbed but at the same time relieved, the same look he would have when one of their children fall before standing up again to play. Nothing on her face, he mentally let a sigh of deliverance. 

Yes, she had nothing, nothing to hide,  but something remained; Why she insisted so much on keeping them? He did not know, he was lost and he hated it. He hated it because he was not controlling, he was not controlling her. 

"So? Where's the driver?" she asked him, taking him out of his thoughts.  He looked at her, then at the valets in front of him, "No one.  I rent a car, I'm the one driving" he told her when a car came parking in front of them. It was a luxurious black Ferrari, a valet came out of it, giving the keys to Kyuhyun, while he opened the door for Seohyun "Mrs Cho" he invited her to get in while Kyuhyun turned the engine on. 

Seohyun tried to get in, which was a little bit perilous when you're wearing a short dress with high heels, once installed, she mentally insulted Kyuhyun a billions time for his choice of renting this car. Usually he would wait for her to be comfortably sit before turning on the engine, he would then put her seatbelt  for her, before putting his. But it was back then, because now he had already put on his seatbelt and the engine. But something remained, and it was his sentence: "Let's go" that he naturally said before driving off.  

 

-Flashback-

She was putting on her high heels, "Where's my purse?" she asked. "There!" someone told her, coming holding the purse in the air like a trophy. "Thank you Hyorin shi!" Hyorin smiled; "You're welcome Mrs Cho". Seohyun let out a breath, "What time is it?" Hyorin looked at  her phone; "7: 55 PM" Seohyun gasped "Already!?"  she quickly went to the mirror adjusting her hair and dress "Please help me" she whispered talking to God. Once she checked everything, she took her phone on the table and went to the main door "I'm going Hyorin shi!" The assistant came running to beed goodbye to her boss "Good Luck Mrs Cho!" Seohyun was about to open the door, when she stopped, she turned to see if Hyorin was still there, but the woman seemed to be back in her room. Seohyun made a step backwards,  until she reached the mirror, she scanned her face,she touched her bruise, some foundation went on her fingers, she looked around her,  she was looking for something, it was on the table, she hesitated, the bruise was nicely hide by the foundation, but Seohyun was not confident about it, it was just some product, which meant that it could fad away…She hurriedly came closer to the table, she looked at Hyorin's door, the woman was on her bed watching something on her laptop, she did not seem to see that Seohyun was still there, so Seohyun bent and took the object and  closed the door. 

 

  She was waiting for the elevator, when someone called her "Seohyun ah!" She gasped, she knew who it was, she quickly opened up her purse looking for the object, she put it on. "Seohyun ah!" The person, repeated now next to her, she turned "Hey Oppa" it was Yesung. "Good luck for tonight, Get the contract ok?" he told her "And what's with these sunglasses? You're still not over your hangover?" he asked her worried. She looked at the screen above the elevator informing her that it was 2 floor under hers. "Yeah, not really" He laughed "Come after the dinner to my room, I'll prepare you a good recipe." Yesung said. She smiled "the one you gave to Hyoyeon Unnie in High School?" she asked.  He laughed, "It's an old one, the new one has a double dose of -You-Know-What." he whispered. "Ding!" the elevators doors opened; she steeped in "I'll pass my turn. But thank you oppa" she told him when the doors closed. She laughed, Yesung was always there for her, always taking her side even when she was wrong, they had a lot of similitudes, and sometimes the same character, he would always be there for her, just like the other oppa; they would always defend her, even against their brother Kyuhyun, even when she asked for separation, and when she started dating Yonghwa. 

And it killed her to lie to them, to lie about this bruise, because they trusted her, they were the one calling when Hyun&Co would have a difficult time, asking her for advice without telling to Kyuhyun. And she knew that they would never forgive her if she told them about the bruise she had been hiding now. 

 

  "Ding!" the doors opened, she went out, she scanned the room, looking for Kyuhyun but she did not see him. Suddenly something vibrated, it was her phone, she took it out from her purse, she looked at the ID, it was him, she answered, "I can't talk to you right now"  she said without greeting but the person cut her off "I'm sorry, I did not want to, please I beg you pardon" Seohyun sighed "I'll be back in Seoul in two days, we'll talk at this moment. But don't call me anymore, please." She hanged up, putting back her phone in her purse, she scanned one last time, the hall before making her way to the reception; "Please have you seen Mr Cho?" she asked to the receptionist. The woman let out a smile, pointing her finger behind Seohyun, "He's been waiting for you." Seohyun turned to see when  the receptionist was pointing at. He was there, looking at her, she walked towards him, for a moment she thought she was walking down the aisle on her wedding day. Her heart skipped a beat, and some cold sweat came running on her back, but everything faded away when he took out his phone from his pocket and started texting, a cold shower reminding her of their current situation. So  she tried to regain her composure. Kyuhyun I'm sorry, I did not see the hour" Seohyun said. Kyuhyun did not look at her, he was instead busy checking his phone "Yeah, as long as you showed up" he said not even looking at her kind of annoyed. "Let's go," he said opening the door and going first not even waiting for her.

-End Flashback- 

 

 

   They were riding in silence, no one speaking, it was the first time in two years that they were in a car together. She decided to turn on the radio, at least to put something to cover the heavy atmosphere. She looked for the right button,  but she could not figure which one was the good one, she finally found it, music started to play, she laid back, it was "I love you Everyday" by Lady Jane. She enjoyed the song, watching the sky at the same time, but suddenly the music stopped she raised up her body, it was Kyuhyun, he turned off the radio, turning back his gaze to the road. She did not say anything, she expected this kind of behavior from him. Why would she expect something else? 

 He was holding the steering wheel by his right hand, the other put outside of the car.  Fresh air was coming from his window, she shivered, would she dare to ask him to close his window? She did not dare, she looked back by the window, it was a summer night, one to those night where all the stars are  in the sky, a good weather, but still a cold breeze. He saw her, shivering, her hands under her legs, so she would get them warmer. He looked back at the road, they were stuck in the traffic. He did turn off the radio, he preferred silence, he preferred to face the problem instead of covering it by music, they had nothing to talk about then they had to deal with it… not covering it by music, it was stupid. Suddenly a big sound was heard, like a glass being broken,  he braked, his right hand which was until now on the steering wheel, went on Seohyun's chest,  holding her from landing on the board. He looked at her, realizing that his hand was on her , he took it away.  He  then took off  the keys  along with his seatbelt, he opened the door, "I'll be right back, Stay here" he said stepping out. She watched him going out, she then watched behind, there were a big line of cars, all of their drivers outside looking for the reason which caused them to stop on the road. 

 

  Kyuhyun walked passing the cars stopped on the road, he finally reached the source of the problem; it was a police roadblock; someone  stepped next to him, "I told you to wait in the car." he said angry not even looking at her. "I was worried" she answered. "What happened?" Seohyun asked, he sighed annoyed "Do I look like I know?" she glared at him. A policeman came to them "Korean?" Seohyun nodded,  "Please go back to your car, the traffic is now ok" he tried to say in korean. "We can speak Chinese" Kyuhyun answered hoping from some information from the man. The policeman smiled "I"m sure you can. But please go back to your car or else you'll block the traffic" he told them. Kyuhyun was about to answer back when Seohyun held on his arm "Let's go back to the car" she told him; he looked at her before taking out his arm from her hand. She followed behind he got in the car, people honking behind. "Shht!" he screamed to them turning on the engine; Seohyun quickly followed behind bowing sorry to the drivers waiting for them to drive off. 

 Once they passed the police roadblock, silence filled the car again. The horns seemed now to be a far away souvenir, again no one was talking, only the breeze was making a sound going in and out of his window. She was so cold but she could not tell him afraid of his reaction. He gained back his concentration on the road.

 

  They stopped at a red light, he looked at his watch,it was now 8:25 PM they were supposed to arrive at 45, they will be late. He quickly took out his phone from his inside pocket, Message->Heechul Hyung--> Going to be late, Call Sun. Thank you.--> SEND He put back his phone in his pocket, the red light went green, he drove off.  She remained silent, not looking at him, afraid of anything  she would do which would make him angry and even more harsh towards her. Step by step their car was the only one on a deserted road, he speeded up which allowed the breeze  which was going into the car, to grow stronger. She shivered, she swore she would give everything for a warm coat, she laid a little, facing the window and closing her eyes, she thought of her children, how she missed them, actually she would give everything to hug them, to kiss them. She took out her phone from her purse, she wanted to see their face, she looked at the pictures, her daughter wearing her dress, heels and make up, she smiled, she wanted to kiss her so much, she looked at the following picture, it was her son, Jeehyun,  when he was playing football, it was a picture from his side profile, she looked at Kyuhyun next to her, the same nose, same mouth, same cheekbones and same forehead, she remind mesmerized by the striking resemblance. He noticed her looking at him while holding her phone, "Are you taking a picture of me?" he asked annoyed. She quickly put her phone down on her tights, "No, I was not" she said still looking at him. "Then what?" he asked, she starred at him, would tell him that Jeehyun looked exactly like him would sound cheesy? she bitted her lips, "Can you close your window? I'm cold" she answered instead, he shifted his gaze from the road to her; he put his hand on the button "I was waiting for you to ask" he told her looking back to the road. She looked at him, "Thank you Oppa…" she said looking by the window, He starred at her, surprised, she did not see it but he smiled, because for the first time in two years she did not call him Kyuhyun shi or simply Kyuhyun, but she called him Oppa which meant a lot. 

 

 

   -->A longer chapter to excuse the previous shot one. <--

           Thank you for the people who wished me a HP, and for the encouragement for my sister.  I will post another chapter sooner than you think ^^

Give me your impression about this chapter, I always take them in consideration. 

Thank you. Happy Birthday to Yoona Unnie! 

 Ali.