I Hate You.

Time has come

 

-XI Torture and hate. 

 

"

-Hyun&Co- 

"Is the italian already here? asked Siwon to Donghae, "Yes he came", the phone rang, Donghae answered "Yoboseo?---All right I tell them" he hanged up, "Who was it?" Siwon asked, "Leeteuk hyung, he's downstair with the italian, let's go."

 

   Donghae, Siwon and Eunhyunk were watching the meeting room from a hidden place behind a fake mirror when Kyuhyun came in "So, did they start?" he whispered to Eunhyuk taking from his hands the folder. "Not yet, they're waiting for Seohyun ah" he whispered back. Kyuhyun gasped "What!? I thought that Leeteuk and Heechul hyungs were the one working on this project?! It's too soon, she only came back 1 week ago!" Eunhyuk slapped him on the arm; "Shhht! They re going to hear us!" Siwon chuckled "I thought that you knew about it. Leeteuk hyung said that she came back because of this project so I guess…" Kyuhyun hit him with the folder, "You don't guess anything! It's been a long time since she held a business meting. She's not ready yet"

At this moment Seohyun came in, the italian stood up, she came to him "Good morning, I'm Cho Seohyun, nice to meet you." she said proposing her hand for a handshake. "I see that you did not come alone" she said referring to the men sited by Mr Delovone sides, they looked more like body guards than Coworkers. "Please take a sit" she said taking place next to Heechul, Leeteuk and Sungmin. "Mr Delovone, I examined the project and we came to the conclusion that we will not go above 150 billions Won." Leeteuk looked at her surprised while Siwon and Kyuhyun were suffocating in their hidden place. Eunhyuk loosen up his tie "I forgot how fierce she was when t comes to business" "WHat!?" Mr Delovone screamed "We said 195 billions Won and now you're telling me 150!!!" he said looking at Leeteuk who wanted to answered but was cut off by Seohyun "150 and you'll pay the taxes;" The four men in the hidden place were ow missing for air. "Is she crazy!? asked Siwon, "This is the chance to etablished our name in Italy and she's… Is she crazy?!" he asked again not finding his words. "Give me a paper!" asked Kyuhyun to one of the managers who were present in the dark room. "What are you doing?" asked Eunhyunk trying to read over Kyuhyun's shoulder. "I"m warning her." he answered still writing. "There, give it to her!" he ordered to the young intern named Luhan. "Yes Sir"

   

  Meanwhile in the meeting room. "This is scandalous! You're asking me to pay the taxes?! he stood up "I'm leaving!" at this moment Luhan came in giving the paper to Seohyun. "Thanks Luhan" she unfolded it "What are you doing? Apologize and agreed on 185 billions Won. Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun wrote on the paper she starred at the "mirror" present in the room, she made a ball of the paper she starred back at Mr Delovone who was now ready to leave. "Then I think that this meeting is getting to its end" she stood up "The secretary will lead you back" she threw the ball in the trash.  Euhyuk sighed he opened the door, "I'll be in my office" he left defeated in front of this deal they will loose; 'I'll come with you" said one of the managers. The coworkers who until there remained silent whispered something to his boss ears. "Wait!" Delovone asked her. "We'll agree on 165 and you'll pay 15% of the taxes" he proposed. Seohyun starred at the mirror then at him. "That's it! Stop here and accept the deal!" Kyuhyun said hoping she would read into his mind. "I said 150 and YOU pay the taxes." Donghae "Is she crazy?! Who would accept this deal?" And why are Heechul Leeteuk and Sungmin no reacting?! he was completely immersed into the meeting taking place in front of him. "They' don't even seem to know what is going on." Said one of the managers. 

"What about 170 and you only pay 10% of the taxes?" he proposed again taking a pen from his pocket ready to sigh the contract. Seohyun looked at the man, how proud he was, from the moment she came in, she saw him starring at her legs and , men ALL  the same. She would have been a man he would have agreed a long time ago, but because she was a woman he thought he would get the last word. Because men were so proud but she was even more proud. "Were you listening?" she asked him. Heechul chuckled, I said 150 and Hyun&Co won't pay any taxes. Unless it goes under 130 but I don't think that it will go that far." Mr Delovone looked at her, the smile he had on earlier disappeared, he sighed, "Where do I sign?". 

 

 

  She was chewing  the stitck they give you with the cup of coffee to dilute the sugar. She knocked on the door "Come in" she heard, she opened the door, he was at his desk working. "Listen I took a look at the Tapei Project and it's really good." she said sitting on the chair across his desk. " I know" he simply answered not even looking at her, she noticed that he was not very talkative, he was busy drawing which seemed to be from where she was sitting an apartment, his sleeves rolled up and his tie loosen up. She noticed that he was drawing the same line again and again… she knew what it meant, he was mad for sure. "Are you mad? she blankly asked him. He put down his pencil and rule looking at her for the first time since she came in "Do you realize that you we could have lost this contract because of your attitude?!" he finally answered. She rolled up he eyes "I knew it!" "he pointed the pen at her "No you don't!" She pushed his hand away "Don't point your pencil at me! I got the contract, we're going to make + 37 of benefice and you're still here mumbling! She told him. He wanted to answer back but she cut him off, again "You're never satisfied until it's done by you!" she went on, he let her spoke, he find himself loving hearing her being angry at him, it reminded of before when they would argue about business. 

He was of course proud of her, the way she managed all these men, but he was also envious because she seemed to be more respected than him. So when she left he find the opportunity to show to his employees that he deserved his CEO position, with the help of his hyungs he would make it. But her comeback and the way she managed the meeting this morning made him realized that he would never be as talented as she was.  " And what is this apartment?"  she asked him "Have you ever seen a roof at 60°?" she said taking now the drawing from his hands, she started to correct his mistakes, he lay on his chair, watching and hearing her mumbling. She was for sure better than him, they were no doubt about it. "Where's the eraser?" she asked him; he opened his drawer, There." 

She was talented but she was in his team, by his sides, so her victory was also  his victory. 

 

 

 

   She stopped her car in front of huge doors, only her hand came out of it by the window; she pushed a button. "Who is it?" someone asked, it was a woman , much older than her for sure. "It's me Seohyun ah" she answered. "Oh come in darling!" the huge doors opened allowing her to enter the private property, she drove in an alley, with huge trees drawing a way towards the house. She parked her car in front of the white stairs, she went inside. "I'm here!" a woman wearing short brow hair and a white dress came to her. "Seohyun ah darling!" she hugged her. "Good afternoon mother" she said to the woman. "Where's my son?" the woman asked to Seohyun. "He's still at the office" Seohyun answered. "I'm glad you went back to work darling. Since you and my son are working together again maybe you would go back together." the woman laughed. Seohyun sighed "Mother…I went back to work because I missed it" The woman smiled "You missed my son?"  Seohyun spoke "You know I'm seeing someone else." The woman turned going to the kitchen, "Don't talk to me about him.! You're still married to my son!" Seohyun sighed, "It's going to be now 1 year and 8 months that we're not living together" she wait taking place on a chair. Her mother in law poured her a cup of tea "I know and I understand any woman would do the same to a husband who had an affair and I tell myself everyday that it's my fault, that I did not raise him as I should have." Seohyun held her hand "Mother no, it's not your fault." a tear started to roll on Mrs Cho cheeks. "Yes it is!" But when will you forgive him!? When will you forgive his unique mistake?! I'm sorry Seohyun ah but have you thought about you children when you decided to fire their father from your house? Will my children grow up with their father far way from them?" "Mother" Seohyun sighed  "No! I know what I'm saying! Don't be egoist Seohyun ah, you're not the only one involved." she said starring at Jeehyun and Leehyun who were playing in the garden. "Seohyun I always loved you like my own daughter sometimes more than Kyuhyun, but I don't want my grand children to choose between their mother and father". 

 

-Cho's Residence-

   She the lights "Kids take off your shoes and wash you hands first!" she said to her children while entering the house. "Yah! Jeehyun ah! You do your home works first and the you'll play video games!" she warned her son, tssk No need of DNA test he was indeed Kyuhyun's son. 

   She was washing salad when Leehyun came to her; "Is my baby bored? " Seohyun asked to her soon 4 years old daughter. The little girl nodded; Seohyun dried her hands on her apron, and held her daughter she kissed her before sitting her on the table "What about telling me about your day at Grandma?" she asked her daughter.  "We made a cake, then I slept, i ate, I played a little then I slept again and we went to pick up Jeehyun at his school." Seohyun smiled "Whoa Really? And how was the cake? Good?"  Leehyun played with her Keroro "It was good" Seohyun smiled '"I'm glad you liked it my heart" 

Leehyun kept on playing with her doll  while Seohyun prepared dinner "Mum?" her daughter suddenly asked Seohyun looked at her "Yeah honey?" the little girl awkwardly played with her keroro; "Why isn't Appa living with us?" He does not love me and Jeehyun?" Seohyun was dumfounded she never expected this question from her daughter why would she think that?  Then it strike her, like a thunder, indeed Leehyun was only 12 months when she asked for Kyuhyun to leave their house, since then they never lived together as four under the same roof. The children would go their father's apartment but only twice a week… not enough. She was thinking for an answer when someone interrupted "Appa loves us. It's mum who does not love him, instead she loves Yonghwa;" it was Jeehyun in the corner of the door; his PSP in the hand. "Jeehyun what are you saying?" Leehyun started to cry; "Is it true umma does not love Appa?" the little girl asked tears rolling on her cheeks. "Yeah it's true!" screamed the young boy before running upstairs. "Jeehyun ah come back immediately!" ordered Seohyun, she was about to go after him when she remembered her daughter still sitting on the table. "Come here baby." she held her on the hips, she went upstairs wiping in the same time her daughter's tears. 

"Jeehyun ah! Open the door!" she told him. "No!" he answered. "Leave me alone! It's your faults if Appa is not leaving with us anymore! You're the one who told him to leave!" he screamed to his mother. "Is it true?" asked Leehyun ready to cry again. "No honey, " she lied trying to avoid another crisis, but she could not lie to her children so "I mean yes but" her daughter started to cry again "Jeehyun ah if I asked your father to leave it was because" she stopped. He opened the door; "Why?" he asked his mother his eyes red from crying she looked at her boy, she never thought he would held in so much, she never thought he would understand what was going on. "Because…" she stopped again, she could not tell the truth, she could not tell to her children that if their father left the house it was because he slept with another woman, he was their dad, he was their hero,and everyone knows,  an hero had no flaws. "Why mum?" her son asked again; she looked at him, the  exact portrait of his father, the same hair, eyes, cheeks and chin, a boy who looked up to his father as model  Seohyun never lied to her children but tonight for the first time she would lie to them, to protect them. "You were right, I did  not love him anymore…" she said not daring to look into her son' s eyes. As expected Jeehyun closed the door; while Leehyun held in some sobs. Seohyun went to put her in her bed, the little girl soon felt asleep, she then went downstairs; putting in the trash their dinner. 

But nothing was  lost, because tonight Seohyun learned something, she learned that all this time she has been egoist.  

 

 

-Hyun&Co- 24th Floor-

 "What is this?" he asked to his secretary, the woman put on he glasses, "This is a report Sir"  he roles his eyes "Mrs Lee! I know that this is a report, thanks to you I won't die silly! But who wrote it?" This is completly botched!" he landed her the folder "Take a look!" she started reading it "Yes it's indeed botched" he opened another folder "Same here! Who wrote them?" he asked Mrs Lee while reading something else "This is…" she paused cleaning her glasses, "Who?" he asked her, the old woman was puzzled " Well it's quite a surprise" she said, he started to be impatient " Mrs Lee! tell me!" She jumped by surprise "These reports were written by Seohyun shi" she finally said. "What!?" he was surprised, he took the folder from her hand, it was completely botched, some parts were missing, it was not following the usual protocol and there were only three pages instead of the seven she would usually write. "When did she write them?" she looked at the last page " Four days ago when you went to Singapore with Mr Choi Siwon, Mr Lee Donghae, Kim Yesung and Kim Heechul" he frowned "This is weird, and you're sure she's the one who wrote them? There's probably an error, I mean it looks more like an intern works   than Vice President Seohyun don't you think?" Mrs Lee took off her glasses, "I can only agree Sir" . He remained silent, and looked at his watch; "We'll see this later, the meeting is about to start" he stood up putting on his jacket "What do I do with all these review report?" she asked him, he opened the door, "Leave them on my desk, I'll read them later". 

 

 

 Kyuhyun CEO  went into the meeting room, to his surprise Jessica was there, he patted her hair "Sica! You finally find your way back to this side of the building?" he joked "Very funny Oppa! As you're seeing me right now, I have reached the of joy" he threw one of the candy present on the table on her. "Yah does a CEO threw candy?! You should be throwing caviar instead!" Heechul said entering the room, "Oh! You both found your way to this mysterious room?" went on Eunhyuk, "At least I have found the way towards beauty" answered back Heechul while sitting. Eunhyuk found nothing to answer back. "Ok Guys, Let's start!" announced the oldest Leeteuk. Kyuhyun scanned the room looking for Seohyun, but she was nowhere to be seen. Someone knocked on the door; the person went in, it was not her, it was Luhan the intern. "I"m sorry" he bowed "What are you doing here? asked Kyuhyun "Mrs Cho, I mean Mrs Seo" he corrected himself "send me to take note instead of her, She's sorry she can't 'attend the meeting she has a lot of works" the young man said trying to sound sure of himself in front of these big sundae. Seeing that Kyuhyun was not answering to the young boy Siwon invited the young boy to take place around the table. "Now our days people watch Tv on their Watch but Seohyun ah prefers to send someone to write instead of her" Yesung chuckled. Jessica and Ryewook who were listing looked at the boy who was now ready taking to take note. 

 

 

   The doors of the elevator opened, she came out of it, dragging one's feet. As usual people bowed to her but she was not paying attention, she managed to drag herself to her office, her secretary stood up. "Mrs Cho! Where were you?" Seohyun stopped "I was around" she answered without any interest "AROUND?!" Sulli exclaimed, Seohyun went to sit on the couch across Sulli's desk. Sulli looked at her boss, it has been four days that her boss had her mind somewhere else; , she would not work, or act as she was, she would remain in her office and would not come out of it, until Sulli would tell her that it was now 7 pm past and that her children were waiting for her to pick them up It was not a big problem when Kyuhyun and the others oppa went abroad but now they were back and she could not keep on acting lazy. "Mrs Cho where were you?" she firmly asked to her boss; Seohyun raised up her head from her hand, "I was siting outside, in the park next to  the building" she answered, still with no interest. Sulli was speechless; "OUTSIDE?! You're a Vice President, which means the 2nd most important person of the company, not to say the most important one '" she added whispering  "and you were outside taking the sun instead of working in your office!?" Sulli warned her boss.  Seohyun stood up, "Anyway, I'll be in my office" Sulli locked the passage " Wait no! You have to go downstairs the meting is about to start." she informed her boss. Seohyun suddenly remembered "The meeting?" she asked, Sulli nodded, Seohyun turned scanning the hallway "Tell him to go instead." she said pointing to a young boy "Luhan the intern?" asked Sulli "Yeah whatever his name is" Seohyun answered still with no interest. "Now move please" Sulli crossed her arms on her chest "I always thought that if you had to be absent I would be the one replacing you" she said apparently offended by Seohyun's choice to send Luhan an intern. Seohyun pushed Sulli on the side "No, Not you, I need you to watch the door, Im' going to sleep a little." Sulli was shocked "What the --?!!"  Seohyun did not seem to mind  "And if someone call say that I have a meeting of something I don't know, But don't take any messages from my unnies, they won't stop calling anyway"she closed the door. Sulli turned around scanning the room, she spotted the boy "Yah you! Take a pen and hurry up you're going to be late!" 

 

Seohyun closed the door and took off her high heels, she sat at her desk, there were tone of papers but it did not interest her. She looked at her phone zero calls/ zero Text messages, she sighed and turned it off. She thought that by coming back to work she would have no imd to think about her problems. WRONG she was facing them everyday from in he wrong to 5 in the evening. Her gaze shifted to the picture on her desk, it was her children, Jeehyun and Leehyun, she never thought that she would have an argument with her son, they always shared a bit complicity being her first child at such a young age, but he was now 6 years old and for the first time he screamed at her. A tear started to roll, soon followed by others. She took from her draws a box of kleenex and started to wipe her nose. She held the picture against her chest and put her head on the desk still crying. 

 

-Flashback-

They were having dinner around the table, Yonghwa was present. Seohyun was serving when she spotted her son still playing with his PSP, "Jeehyun ah please put down your video game, it's time to eat" she told him. The young boy did not even look at her. She sighed, Jeehyun ah? Are you hearing when I'm talking, I said put down this PSP" she repeated while serving Yonghwa.  But the boy seemed Still busy playing; It has been 2 days that Jeehyun was not listening to his mom, since the argument two days ago. "Jeehyun ah!!!" this time she screamed, she stood up trying to take the game from his hands but he managed to avoid her he stood up "I sit on the same table as you! I hate you mum and I hate your fiancé!" he said before running to his room. She gasped "Jeehyun ah! Come back!!" she was about to go after him when someone held her arm "Please Yonghwa it does not concern you!!" She told  him, she realized how loud her voice was, he glared at her; "I understand, I'm sorry" he stood up. She tried to stopped him by the hand, "Yonghwa, Please I'm sorry, that's not what I meant." He took off her hand  of his arm; " No you're right, this is a family problem, and I'm not part of the family," She tried to speak he cut her off "I'm still not pat of the family because your unnies are cold to me, because you don't want to meet my family and BECAUSE it's been now 1 month and YOU STILL DID NOT send the papers for the divorce!" She looked away "You went back to work without telling me about it! You changed your phone number without giving me the new one! And you spent now more times with the father of your children than me!"  

"It's not what you think" she said., he looked at her before calmly adding  "I don't know which game  you're playing at Seohyun ah." 

"Mum! Appa is  on the phone, he wants to talk with you!" her daughter screamed from upstairs interrupting their feud. He looked at her waiting for her to make a decision, it was a symbolic one,  he was a man he had his pride, if she would pick up the phone then it meant that Kyuhyun was passing first instead of him. That he was not her priority. She looked at him then at the phone on the couch, she finally stared back at him, he glared at her "I'm taking the call honey!" she screamed to her daughter. while looking at him in the eyes. She went to pick up the phone, Yonghwa did not move."Yoboseo?"  she answered; now facing the window, he put on his coat and closed the door. 

"Seohyun ah? We landed in Singapore, but we don't manage to find the contract" It was not even Kyuhyun, it was Yesung, "They're in Heechul Oppa suitcase." She looked at the table full of dishes but no one to eat them now. "Thanks Hyunnie, I'll call you tonight!". he hanged up. 

-End Flashback- 

 

He stepped out of the elevator, he soon reached the last glass door, he opened it, "Mr Cho!" Sulli stood up bowing. "Is Seohyun chi in her office?" he asked her. She bitted her lips, "She's busy working now" she lied. "Ok" he said, his hands now ready to open the door "But she said that no one should disturbed her" she quickly added. He knew aha was lying by the way she was playing with her pen, "Really?" she nodded, he starred at her, she tried not to blink, she failed "Ok!" she's not really busy!" He smiled, before going in, "But don't tell her that I failed at watching the door, she would kill me" He knocks but no one answered; he frowned, he looked at Sulli  the young woman told  him to go in without knocking. 

He went in, there were no lights, the shutters were closed, ply some ray of lights managed to make their way which allowed him to move in the room without falling. He the light, he quickly put his hands on his eyed; the sudden change from dark to light making him frowning. 

 

 

  She was there; sitting at her office, her head on the desk "Seohyun ah?" he called her. She suddenly raised up, her hair was attached in a bun fallen in the side, her make up was all over her face which caused her to look like a panda and her shirt was completely crumpled the mark of her sleeve on her cheek. She passed her hand on her neck; "Are you okay?" he asked her once he saw all the kleenex on the floor next to the trash. "Yeah" she tried to say, he looked at her, he could say she had cried. She catched him looking at her , she looked down, maybe her shirt was open, actually no. She was still holding the picture of her child against her chest, she quickly put it back to its place. She coughed trying to clear her voice; "What do you want?" he looked at her trying to regain her composure, "Why did you cry?" he asked her concerned, "What makes you think that I cried?" she responded back, " I used to be the one making theses eyes turning  red." he told her. She remained silent,  she took a mirror from her bag, indeed her eyes were red, her mascara under her eyes and her hair messed up. She suddenly remembered what caused all these damages. 

She stood up glaring at him; making her way to the mirror hanged on the wall, he noticed that  she was bare foot he scanned the room, her heels were on the floor next to the for, He was lucky he dod not step on them when he came in. 

 . She took off the make up which was not applied where it should have been and loosen up her bun, allowing her hair to fall on her back. He watched her doing, for a moment he find himself  laying on his bed watching  her brushing her hair in their bedroom. He was taken out of his dreams when she came back to her seat. "So? What do you want?" He threw the report review on the desk, "This is completely botched!" he told her , she glared at him, she would have guns instead of these brown eyes he would already be laying on the floor, playing in his own blood. Thinking about it made him dizzy, he quickly sat across her on the chair. She opened a folder and  read it. "I don't know what you have done, but you have  to do it again: words are missing, you did not sign it and half of it is unnecessary." he dared to say, she quickly looked at him before going back to her lecture. He went on,"And why did you sent someone else to the meeting and an intern!?" -No response- "When you were obviously sleeping," he whispered hoping not to be heard. . 

She was holding the folder upon her face, he could not see her as he was talking so he kept on. "Listen maybe it's too soon maybe you should take some rest. I mean you did not work for 1 year and now you're doing more than you should." No answer, he heard a sob. "Seohyun ah?" he put down the folder she was holding;he saw she was crying "Seohyun ah? Did I say something?" NO she said nodding "Then what?" he was worried; "It's the children." she said while sobbing. He started to get even more worried; "Did something happened to the kids?" he stood up. "No…" she answered. "Then tell me! Why are you crying?" she was getting on his nerves. 

"They hate me!" she finally said. He was puzzled. "What?" he was completely lost "Who hates you?" he soften up his voice; she looked at him, "The children OUR Children! They hate me!" she told him breaking into tears. He looked at her, he smiled, Seohyun the woman, Seohyun the working woman, Seohyun the wife, the friend, the girlfriend, she was all of them trying to be perfect for each of them even if sometimes there were some mistakes, but if there were a role that fired her perfectly, it was the mother role. It came to her naturally when others find it hard. 

 

-Flashback- 

He was in his office, it was the month of August. The society was gradually getting famous on the Asian market. But even being the CEO he still had to work if he wanted his company to be know worldwide. So he was working when someone knocked on the door "Come in!" he said. "Oppa!" he hears his wife entering his office. "Seohyun ah what are you doing here?! he asked her standing up to help her sit on the chair. "It's 35°C you should be resting at home." She took his hand "Oppa! I want to comeback and work with you! I can't anymore! I already ate 5 pots of Goguma Ice cream, there's 1754 points on the ceiling and I'm tired of watching drama all day and I'm FAT!! "  she started to cry. putting her head on his knees;  He patted her  hair,  "Seohyun ah, honey, you're not fat, you're pregnant. It's normal to eat more than average people do and it's our first baby. Your body is not used to it yet" She raised up her head. "Listen I will quickly finish this and we'll go walking near the Han river? OK? " he proposed. "NO!" I want to work! I'm tired of carrying this child! I swear I won't have with you anymore! she screamed he put his hand on , "Shht!" We 're not alone! People might hear you!" she bitted his hand "I don't care! I swear CHO Kyuhyun this child is the first one and the last-" he cut her off, he did it the best way he knew how, he kissed her, she was shocked by his action, which allowed him to enter his tongue into . She detached from the kiss, "Are you trying to shut me up?" she asked him, he looked at her, he was not sure of his answer, afraid of her and her mood since she was pregnant. "Yes.' he shyly answered. She looked at him, "Then I think that you should do it again because I have a lot of things to say." she smiled before putting her arms around his neck.

-End Flashback" 

 

"Seohyun ah what are you saying?" he asked her "Who would the kids hate you?" he asked again concerned. She raised up her head bitting her lips; "Jeehyun screamed at me" He frowned "What?" he walked around the table he was now next to her, he wondered what to do, wouldn't it be awkward to touch her? He did not have time to think about it, she suddenly circled his waist with her arms. He did not move, standing awkwardly, he was surprised. "Please just stay like this, please.." she asked him. She was hugging him, he had his arms in the air, not knowing what to do. He finally put his arms down patting her hair. They remained silent for awhile, only her sobs could be heard.

 "Why are you doing this Seohyun ah?" he asked breaking the silence, he took off her arms from his waist, she raised up her head, looking at him; "What are you talking about?" she frowned. "Why are you playing with me?" he asked "I'm not playing with you! What's happening to you?" she stood up. "Why does one day you hates me and the other you.. you..;" She glared at him "YOU what?" waiting for his answer. 

He put his hands in his pocket" I don't know tell me…" she remained silent "Why do you make it more complicated that it's already is? Why did you comeback to the office? ." he asked her. Why is your body telling me that you love me when your heart is saying something else? Huh?" she did not say anything; "Why are you torturing me Seohyun ah?. He looked at her, "… I don't want to talk to you anymore, call my secretary if it's about the company and text me if it's about the kids. Because I don't want to hear your voice anymore." he said not even looking at her and closing the door. 

 

I' m not really satisfed of this chapter, could have been better and less long..or more...I don't know.

.Anyway Happy Birthday to my energizer Super star, Shining star, super star,Lee Sunkyu.