Jeehyun, Leehyun & X.

Time has come

 

IX Jeehyun, LeeHyun and X... 

 

  She was waiting in downtown Seoul, she had jus had an appointment. The car she was waiting for stopped in front of her, she went in "Hi Oppa, thank you for picking me up" Yesung drove off "I was in the area anyway. But where is your car?" he asked quickly looking at her. She fasten up her seatbelt; "Leeteuk Oppa had a problem with his, I landed  him mine." He stopped at the red light. She hesitated but she decided to ask "Were you with the guys the other night?" The light turned green "At Shindong's club?" he his right, she nodded; "No I wasn't, why?" he asked stopping again at a red light. "There were a woman named Dasom, do you know her?" He laughed "Dasom? Yeah Changmin met her when he went to study in England, they were college mates,back then"

"Something happened between them?" she curiously asked, he looked at her "Yeah, but Changmin broke up after 2 months, he could only think of her as a friend." She nodded " I guess that's why he never introduced her to me." He agreed. "I met her and how to say it…" 

-"She's a little empty-headed." they said in unison, they laughed. "You know she is the type of girl very intelligent when it comes to work but really stupid in daily life." Yesung told her. "Why isn't she working for us then?" she asked him. 

"I don't know, Yunho wanted to ask her but Changmin said he would take car of it. We never heard about it since." They were stuck in the traffic Jam "Stupid Traffic!" , he hit the wheel. Seohyun laughed, Yesung was always angry about all the things of daily life. He stopped at a stop: "Talking about the company…" She looked at him; "Yes?" he bitted his lips. " Well, do you plan on coming back?" he finally asked her. She shifted her gaze to the road telling him that the car in front was moving.  He shifted back his gaze to the road ; "Don't need to say more I get it"

 

She closed the door behind her, and took off her shoes, she saw that her answering machine was flashing which means that she had messages, she pushed the button. 

"You have four new messages…

//Today at 10:16 am...//

"Seohyun-ah? Are you home? This is Leeteuk Oppa. I let one of my folder in your car. If you could give it to me tomorrow. And please take a look at it; I need your point of view. And Say hi to my nieces." 

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

//Today at 1:45 pm.//.

"Unnie?, I tried to call on your phone but it goes directly to your voice mail. Anyway, last time when you picked me up I let my iPad in your bedroom if you see Donghae Oppa give it to him. Because actually it's his iPad hihi ^^.  Gotta go, Love Ya! Oh and this is Krystal!" 

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP 

 

//Today at 4:25 pm// 

"Yah SEOHYUN-AH!?" The voice was louder than the others..; it was Heechul Oppa, she laughed. "What happened with your phone?! When you'll be over managing your love life call me!

Tsk I swear this kid is driving me crazy!"

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP 

//Today at 5:10 am//

"Mrs Cho? This is Mr Seulong, your attorney, you said that you would send me the papers but I still did not receive anything." he paused "Do you want me to send someone to pick them up? Pleas call me back as soon as possible. Thank you"

 

               -NO MORE MESSAGES-

 

  She did not take the time to hear the end of the message, she was already climbing the stairs when her attorney introduced himself. She went in her son's bedroom looking for the iPad Krystal was talking about, it was on her son's desk, she took it -NO MORE BATTERY- Of course she chuckled. She closed the door and went to her bedroom, she put Donghae's iPad on the bed, she had no plug anyway. She sat on the bed, she bent down to pick something under. She put it on her knees, it was a box. Nobody was home, Jeehyun was at his soccer practice while Leehyun was with Taeyeon. She decided  to open the box, there were papers, from poem made by her children to drawings and even old assignments from her school days. . But she was not looking for that, she put them on the side. She looked in the bottom of the box, it was there; the papers for the divorce, completely signed and ready to be sent. Well, she should have sent them two weeks ago, but she did not, she couldn't. She face palmed herself which caused her to lay on the bed. What was she doing? She was the one who asked to live separately, she was the one who started another relationship with someone else and she was the one who asked for a divorce. So why these papers were still here in this box? 

 

-Flashback

  He was lying on his back while she was facing the wall.  No one dared to speak, they had just made love, but even their love interaction was silent, he would only whisper her name. Only their breath could be heard. 

The sheet was covering his legs while she stuck it under her arms covering her to her feet. So was it the end? They made love, so now he would sign the paper right? It was his condition so now what was he going to do? He promised so yeah he would sign them.  He dared to look at her, she was not facing him, instead her back was facing him. Even with the sheets he could still figure out her body line, he knew it  by heart. She moved her bra, allowing him to see her tattoo; an anchor next to her with LJ next to it. It gave him the courage to move closer to her… he brushed her hair allowing him to see her white neck.  He would embrace her, one last time. He got closer to her, she could feel the breaths coming out from his nostrils on her neck. He was going to put his arms around her when he stopped, is arms now only at 10cm from her body. She did not move, she closed her eyes waiting for him to make a decision. He stopped, he put his forehead in the hollow of her neck, now wet from his tears. "I'm sorry" he whispered. She held back a sob.

 He stood up, she could not see him, but she heard him putting back his clothes on. He then made three steps on his left, she knew where he was heading to. She heard the sound of papers and the one that made a pencil when it slides on a paper, like an ice skater would do on the ice. She heard it 4 times, like a choreography reiterate. But the 4th times was not like the first one, it was slow, the dance was getting to its end, like an hesitation. . He looked at her, she was still facing the wall, he wish she had move, telling not to not sign them, that she was still in love with him, that they had another chance, that she could not live without him. But  nothing, she remained silent, not moving from her place. He took a last look at what used to be his bedroom, it will now be Yonghwa's one.  She would share it with him, sleeping and making love, like he used to make love to her. Will come the time where Seohyun will carry his child, Leehyun and Jeehyun will have a step brother or sister. Seohyun will have another life, meeting other people. His children will grew up and soon he would only see them, once in a while, they will be calling Yonghwa "Daddy"  and Seohyun will only remain as the mother of his child, that he would see once every two years. He looked at her still at her place. He opened the door and went outside., he the engine and left. 

She heard the engine of his car, and the main doors closing, he left. She stood up, the papers were on the bed, she took a look at it. "Cho Kyuhyun" he only signed. 

A tear started to roll on her cheeks, soon the papers was completely wet. 

He signed them, he  was allowing her to live with someone else other than him, someone else would make love to her, someone else would live with his children, he was willing to give her the divorce. She though that by accepting to make love with him, he would feel something and he would fight back to have her. He would fight and won't accept to divorce. But no, she accepted to made love with him and he agreed to sign them. Nothing more. He put a stop to 8 years of marriage, he was the one who cheated on her she asked for him to live separately, she thought that he would fight during these two years, but no, he agreed for them to live in different place, maybe she should have ask for a divorce two years ago, when he cheated on her, not two years after. 

-End Flashback-

 

  He was sitting in his office, working on some important project when he heard people cheering, he looked by the window of his office which gave him a entire view on his employees who were working. Ten of them were surrounding an employee at his desk, they were celebrating something, probably that it was his birthday. He smiled, he would congratulate him or her later, in private. Somehow, the employees realize that their boss was watching them, ashamed, they quickly dispatched going back to their seat. He frowned, some of them were older than him, he did not want to give a cold impression, Jessica was already called "Ice Princess" by the employee, only she did not know about it. But guess he was the CEO so he had to deal with it. He was busy thinking that he did not realize that someone was starring at him, this person was earlier with the group of employee celebrating, she just did not go back to her desk. He saw her looking at him, he quickly turned his chair facing now the skyscrapers of Seoul, if she was still working here, it was only because of Seohyun.

 

-Flashback-

"How many times?" the woman asked him, her arms crossed on her chest. Kyuhyun sighed; "I told you, it only happened once. It was the one and only time." he looked at her "Please believe me!" She laughed "How can you ask me to believe in you after the thing you had did?!" she said pointing her finger on his chest. 

They were "talking" on the balcony so they would not wake up the children arguing for the umpteenth time. He made a step towards her, she made two steps back. They stood silent for awhile, he was tired, tired of his day at the office, tired of them arguing every night and day, so he tried one last attempt to comfort her "I fired her, she is not working for the company anymore, Ryewook is already looking for someone else." She looked at him disguised on her face "You made love to her and now you're firing her?!?!" It was not the reaction he wished for. "Take her back!" she ordered him. She came closer to him, her nose now brushing his, she  put her finger on his chest hitting it at each word coming from , " I want you to face your mistake each time that you'll go to work." He closed his eyes, she passed by him entering their bedroom. 

-End Flashback-

 

  Seohyun was looking at her children playing in Jessica's garden with their cousins, she was happy she had a daughter and a son. They were what she was the most proud of, the thing she succeed in, because thinking about it, her career, was not running as it should be and she was divorcing. 

She was interrupted in her thoughts by Tiffany who came by her side,  "You should tell them to come in, Hyoyeon made a cake." she said.

"Unnie you should go and rest!" Seohyun ordered to her unnie. "Seohyun ah, honey, I'm pregnant not sick!" Tiffany told to her maknae. Indeed, Tiffany was two months pregnant, after years of trying to get a baby, Tiffany and her husband Yoochun were finally going to be parents. "Yeah, Children come in! auntie Hyo made a cake!" Seohyun told to the group of child  Tiffany looked at her maknae, "Seohyun ah, you will help me right with the baby?"  Seohyun smiled and gave hug to her Unnie."Of course Unnie!" she laughed" Tiffany went on, "It's not that the girls are not good at being mom, but you're the only one with two children, so I guess  you're the most competent here…"  They were interrupted by Sooyoung scream 

"Yah Kids if you're not here in 2 seconds, I'll eat the cake by myself!!!" The children rushed into the kitchen, not thinking about Tiffany who was in the passage. Tiffany protected her belly, trying to avoid any contact with the child. Seohyun looked at Tiffany trying to protect her baby form the danger, she sighed, maybe Tiffany should be the one teaching her how to protect a baby….

 

-Flashback-

   She landed in Seoul, she was waiting for her luggages. She was tired, she could not stand on her knees, it was like the ground would inhale her at any moments. Her eyes were red from trying to hold back the tears and was hurting her as if someone was trying to strangle her. "The passengers from the flight AKB8 from Busan to Seoul; luggage would be delivered on AF area. Thank You" People sighed, the were tired, waiting now for almost 35 minutes in front of the wrong area. The children were crying playing around and the parents were screaming after them. People who were alone were mumbling by themselves while couple were not minding the wait. But they all started to move to the AF are as one man, passing by Seohyun who was still standing at her place. She was not moving, too immersed in her thoughts. Suddenly someone pated her shoulder; "Young lady?' it was the ajhumma she was sitting next to on the plane, trying to avoid any conversation the old lady wanted to start with her, her mind too busy playing again and again the scene of Kyuhyun and the woman in his embrace. It was still fresh in her mind, it happened only three hours ago…

"Young Lady?" the ajhumma repeated; "We have to move to the other area if we want to pick up our luggages." Seohyun nodded,, she followed behind her, but as she walked behind her, the space between them started to grew larger and larger, soon Seohyun was not able to see the old woman. Her view started to get stained by black hole, while cold sweat was running on her back. People around seemed to speak louder and she was hearing a shrill sound. She stopped putting her hand on her forehead "Ajhumma" she whispered, but none seemed to hear her, her bag fell on the floor, she tried to pick it up. 

The last thing she saw was her hand trying to pick up the bag on the floor. 

 

  She woke up, was Kyuhyun cheating on her just a dream? She opened her eyes, she was in an unknown room. She got up but still sitting on what seemed to be a bed, she scanned the room, white walls, flowers on furniture, she could see the planes landing and departing by the window. Her eyes than landed on her luggages, she lay back on the bed, indeed she was coming back from Busan, it was not a dream, she saw Kyuhyun this mooring cheating on her. 

Suddenly someone knock on the door. "Come in" she said not sure if she had to.  

A man went in he was bout 33 years old , black hair and was wearing a white blouse. "Mrs Cho? I'm Dr Kim. I'm glad you're filly awake  you've been sleeping for three hours now.". She looked at him, was she at the hospital? What happened? "I'm sorry but why am I here?" The Dr let a smile. "You fainted, actually you're at the medical department of Incheon Airport;

She put her hand on her forehead,  everything came back, the wrong area the old lady, etc… "Yeah now I remember". He sat on the chair across her; taking out a pencil from his pocket. "Mrs Cho? Is everything alright? Did something happened recently that caused a sudden change in your life?" he asked her still writing. She frowned; "No everything is perfectly fine in my life." She lied. of course it was not. But why would she tell him about the affair her husband was having.  The Dr looked at her, he knew she was lying ;he stood up" Mrs Cho…I have to tell you something" he put back his pencil in his pocket, his hands now crossed on his chest. "Mrs Cho, your faint was due to an excesses lost of quantity of blood." he paused. She looked at herself trying to look for any trace of blood, but she was wearing a white blouse, she starred back at him. "Mrs Cho…" he went on. "Your faint was due to a miscarriage. You were three weeks pregnant, I'm sorry"   She remained silent. "Mrs Cho? Do you want to add something?" he asked concerned by her stoned reaction. "Can you please tell me when I will be able to leave?" she asked him. ; He frowned" Mrs Cho, I know this is hard but-" 

She cut him off" When?" He nodded; "yeah of Course, a nurse will come to get you sign the papers, this is not an hospital we do not keep people. You'll be able to go home." She stood up "Fine"  He was about to close the door when he asked her " Do you want me to call someone? Your husband or parents? " She though for an instant, "No it's Ok." He finally closed the door. 

Once alone she bursted into laughters, what was happening today? Was it a dream? Will something else occur? She laughed, this morning, her husband cheated on her and this afternoon, she lost a baby she was not even aware of.!

A nurse came in, she signed the paper while the lady gave her back the clothes she was wearing earlier. Once alone, she opened her luggage and  started to get dress, She took a look at the clothes she was wearing earlier folded by the nurse on the bed. She unfolded them, indeed there were blood on her pants area. She threw them into the trash, no one will know about it, not her parents, not her unnies, not the oppas and not him…. She put on her coat, took her luggages  and closed the door.  

 

-Today her marriage and her third child died together as One.-

 

-Cho Residence-

 

 She closed the door. She the soft light. Her luggages that she was holding in her hands fell on the floor. She was still in the entrance. She did not move, she could not, she did not want to. Her trench coat still tied around her waist. She tried to hold back the tears which wanted to roll on her cheek. She heard some coming down from the stairs. "Hey Seohyun what are you doing here?" asked her Yoona. Seohyun managed to smile. "Maknae what are you doing here? You were supposed to surprise Kyuhyun Oppa in Busan?" 

"I…I missed the plane." What? How come? Your flight was at 8AM where were you since this morning? Why didn't you comeback earlier?" 

Seohyun looked at her unnie.  Her big sister she trusted so much, but she would not tell her. "I tried to take the next flight from 2PM but I also missed it" she tried to laugh

"Really? Pabo! You will never change!" 

"Where are the kids?" Seohyun tried to change the subject. "Well Jeehyun went to sleep at 8pm and Leehyun, well you know how difficult your baby girl is to get to sleep." Yoona answered. "Thank you unnie, I know that I can always count on you and the unnies" She paused. "I'm tired, this day has been so long. I'm going to sleep " she hugged Yoona. 

Yoona watched her little sister  going up the stairs she knew that her maknae was lying, that something happened, something bad. "Seohyunnie" she called her. Seohyun turned "Yeah?" "Is…is everything ok,?" Seohyun thought for awhile she looked into her unnie"s eyes "Everything is ok, unnie. I'm just deceived.  That I could not surprise Kyuhyun in Busan., That's all". Yoona nodded "Ok Good night Hyun" "Good Night Unnie"

 

  Yoona was about to turn when she bumped into something on the ground. It was Seohyun's luggages. She lifted the luggage to move them from the entrance when something caught her eyes. It was the airport sticker. The one that they gave you when you register your luggage. She frowned her eyebrows. She looked around her to see if Seohyun was not coming down. But she was probably already in her room. She took off the sticker 

                                                 

                                                KOREA AIRLINE

Cho Joohyun April/16 8AM Seoul-> 10 AM Busan 

  Cho Joohyun April/16 1PM am Busan -> 3PM Seoul

 

Yoona did not understand, why Seohyun told her that she did not go to Busan when she did go there? What happened? Did something happen with Kyuhyun oppa? 

  Seohyun was turning in her bed, she did not manage to sleep. She could not, she tried to erase this day from her memory. She turned her head to the left, she saw her husband's place, it was empty. She patted the empty place. Her gaze shifted to the night table. She looked at the picture, it was her children. Her newborn baby girl Lee Hyun and her boy Jeehyun who was only 3 years old.  She decided to go and peek on them. She went first into her daughter's room. She looked at her. She was peacefully sleeping in her crib. Seohyun gave her a kiss on her forehead. She then went to her son's bedroom; she laid down next to him. She kissed his head.  She hated herself for doing what she was going to do to her children. Because today 

-End Flashback. 

 

-Today her marriage and her third child died together as One.-

 

SO? ^^ Tell me what do you think about this chapter. 

Yesung enlisted army…I'm so sad, he's in my top 3 SJ member. It won't be the same at all, without him, his voice, his dance, I will miss everything about him; Fortunately Heechul is soon coming back on 31 august. 

Anyway, tell me your opinions !!!

ALI. <3