Let me go

Time has come

 

   

-24th Floor Hyun Corporation-

 

   He was sitting in his office.  Sungmin did jut leave with a tone of current and new projects . He turned back on his computer, his game was waiting for him. He was not really working, and what if he did not? After all he was the CEO of the  HYUN Corporation.  

Time passed, it was already 1pm people started to come back to the building from their lunch break. Which reminded him that he did not eat since this morning and the quick coffee with Donghae Hyung at 10am. 

The CEO  stood up, he was about to turn off his computer when the phone rang.  

"Your wife is on the line, sir" said his secretary. 

"Thank you, I'm taking it" He answered the call; "Yes?"

"Oppa, I want to divorce" she said, her voice was calm, as if she told him to bring bread with him. 

"Hyun I have a lot of work, can we discuss about it later?" He casually answered, like a deja vu.

"Oppa, it's been 2 years now, I'm… I'm" She hesitated "I'm getting married, he asked me…

I said Yes" He bitted his lips, He wanted to kill himself for letting this happen.  He putted his head in his hand., and  stared at the picture on his desk, it was back then, 3 years ago, it was on JeeHyun 3rd anniversary she was in his arms,  JeeHyun by his side while she was holding their newborn baby girl LeeHyun.  Her breath on the other side of the phone made him come back to reality. "I have a lot of works I said, I"ll talk to you later", he hanged up. 

 

During 2 years since their separation, they stayed married, no one talked about a divorce. 

"It's easier for the children" she said when her unnies asked her why she was still married when they did not live together anymore. 

He told the same thing to his hyungs when they asked him why? When she was obviously seeing someone else. "It"s for the children" He said for the billion times. 

 

 

During one week he ignored her calls and her text messages. He asked his hyungs  or his mother to pick up the kids when it was his turn to keep them. 

"You'll have to face her Kyuhyun," said Leeteuk. "She won't give up, you know her." 

"Yeah I know her" he sighed while starring at the clouds by the window of Leeteuk's car." It's going to rain hyung you should drop me at Heechul's place, this fool loves when it rains" he laughed looking back to his hyung. Leeteuk did not know what to say, he never knew how to talk to Kyuhyun when it was about his wife and it got even worts since the last couple of years. "All right" and with that he made a drastic bend on the road. 

 

-Cho Kyuhun's House-

 

"Appa! The TV does not work!!!!"  he heard from the living room. "What? Are you sure that the plug is on?  "Yeah! I'm not stupid!" the kid yelled back to his father. 

"Yah! Cho Jeehyun!" "Faster Appa! Pororo is about to start!" Jeehyun said angry by his father's slow steps. 

"There" Kyuhyun turned the Tv on as his son laid on his belly. "Thanks App'" 

"App ? what is this? He laughed as he watched his son totally mesmerized by Pororo, it reminded him of his wife. Wife that he was for now 10 days avoiding. "Appa!"  he looked at his son but it was not Jeehyun, who was just standing right in front of him, this time the voice was more feminine, younger, like a baby's one. It was coming from the corridor. "Appa!" he heard again. and then he realized; "Oh yeah! LeeHyun!" He face palmed himself, how could he forget his daughter who was in the bath. He was washing her hair earlier when JeeHyun called him.  He made his way towards her. Fortunately their mother was not here to see that; .If she was there it would not be the total mess.  "Appa the shampoo went into my eyes, Pali!

"I'm coming sweetie ! "

 

-Cho Residence-

 

She was adding the last touch on the dinner she had prepare. "Where are they? It's already 7pm and I'm sure that JeeHyun did not do his homework" she said to herself. No one was in the house. She was alone, the house was silent. No kids playing,  or running around. She would scold them if they would do so. That's why they liked going to their father's house. It was "more relax" stated her son. Will she call him? Asking where they were? He would not answer  her calls anyway. She decided to call her brothers in law. She picked up her phone and called Eunhyuk Oppa; 'Yoboseo? Oppa, it's me" "Yeah I know "he cut her off  "Are the children with you?"  she shyly asked "Well they were but Kyuhyun said that it was time to go home; Aren't they on their way now? They probably are." 

"I don't know," she bitted her lips" You know… he would not answer his phone." 

"Don't worry, he will bring them safe and more healthier than yesterday" 

"Are you saying that they re not in good health when they are with me? she jokingly asked

"These kids will turn yellow if you keep feeding them with Goguma. People will start thinking that they are your boyfriend's children instead of Kyuhyun's. "

She did not answer, "I'm sorry I should not have" This time it was her turn to cut him off. "It's ok Oppa", a tear started to roll on her cheek. He could not see it anyway ."I can see Kyuhyun's car entering the alley. You were right. I'll talk to you later. Please say hi to Hyoyeon unnie". And she hanged up. She saw him opening the car's door. JeeHyun stepped out of the car by himself while LeeHyun was held by her father. 

She quickly wiped her tears away and dried her hands on her white apron. What Eunhyuk said hurt her. He was right, not about the goguma thing, she did not care, she was worried  for another reason; would her children be lost with two men in their life?.  Would they  call her new fiancé "Appa"? How would Kyuhyun react? He would be hurt. Hurt because of her. 

 

"Umma! We're home!" "Hi sweetie!"  they met in the corridor. She did not dare to look at him.

"Umma!" she saw her daughter's hands who she was still in her father's arms. She lifted her eyes to take her daughter in her arms, but instead her eyes met his. 

He wished time has stopped; she was beautiful, she was not  wearing any  make up,her hair was tied up in a ponytail, she was wearing a simple White shirt and blue jeans. Her apron was tied up around her waist, which made her waist look thin. He did not dare to close his eyes, afraid that she would not be there when he will open them.  "Umma!" "Yes sweetie?' what is it? her son showed her a golden and white envelope.which was on the table next to the keys, the bills and all the unnecessary things. " Oh this, this is Henry's uncle wedding invitation! You did not forget right?" She thanker her son a million time for interrupting them. or she did not know what could have happened. 

 

 

The word wedding made him come back to reality. "Wedding …tsss" for him wedding was a stupid thing. Did you say something? she asked. 'Kids let's wash your hands. You'll eat and then time to sleep!' "Nothing;" he answered, not looking at her. Are you staying for dinner? she said while lifting all of her kids stuffs.  

He hesitated. then he remembered her call 10 days ago, the pain he felt. If he stayed she will for sure brought up the subject about the divorce. "No I have things to do." "Bye Kids! Appa is leaving! "Come to say bye to your dad! "

He kissed his children but only stood up to say bye to her, a cold "Bye" 

He closed the door and was about to open the car's one when she came to him. "Are-Are you going to Henry's wedding with someone? she shuttered He looked at her.  "No" 

She knew at this moment that it costed him so much to say that,  to say the truth. He was a proud man, too much sometimes. 

"Ok," she whispered.her arms crossed on her chest. "Then, " He stated as the conclusion of a stupid  and pointless conversation He the engine. She made a few steps back "See you tomorrow" she said. "If you want" he chuckled. And with that he left the property. 

He watched in his mirror as the  main doors closed by themselves. They did not talk about the wedding, her wedding. or anything like divorce. He was glad. For tonight she would still be his wife. He could breath. 

 

 

 

Finally my first Chapter. Please give your impressions. Ask your questions I will answer them. ^^

I will uptate if people wants to. Because I don't see the point of publishing on AFF if people do not show gratitude.

Keeping my stories on my computer would have the same effect don't you think?