Jealous Daehyun

My Heart Chose You (Sequel To: It Started With A New Year's Kiss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L happily held Haneul's hand and along the way his goofy grin didn't even leave his face once.

He felt like they were a couple. Just thinking about it brought smiles to his face. Haneul was blushing the entire time and she couldn't bring herself to look at L.

They arrived at the school gates and from far away, a blonde-haired boy spotted them.

*Isn't that Haneul? Who is she holding hands with.. Hell no it's that boy again!* Daehyun thought to himself. *Why are they holding hands?? Are they together now??? After the kiss.. No.. My Haneul..* He frowned.

 

"Thank you Myungsoo ssi for walking me to school. I'm sorry I've wasted your time. You don't have to walk me again next time, I promise I'll be more careful." Haneul earnestly said.

"Hey you don't have to apologise to me. You didn't waste my time, I promise. Your school is on the way to my university anyway so there's no harm done." L smiled, still holding Haneul's hand. "Unless.. You don't feel comfortable with me then I won't bother you-"

"No no, it's nothing like that!" Haneul cut in. "I was just worried of troubling you. But I'd be happy if I have a buddy to walk with to school." Haneul said eagerly.

L could melt right there, then, if the nosy students weren't staring at him and Haneul and whispering to each other. He ignored all of it and kept his focus on his clumsy angel. "In that case, okay then. We're officially neighbours AND walking-to-school buddies!" L held out his free hand to high-five Haneul.

That was when Haneul noticed they were still holding hands! And they were by the school gates and the other students were watching. Haneul panicked at once and quickly pulled her hand that was holding onto L's and high-fived him. She was afraid that Daehyun would see and misunderstand.

*Ah babo. Daehyun has Minyoung... I must forget him.* She thought solemnly.

"I better get going. Thank you again, Myungsoo ssi. Have a safe journey to uni!" Haneul gave a small wave and turned to go but L called out to her again. "Haneul." Haneul sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter