The Girl In The Picture

My Heart Chose You (Sequel To: It Started With A New Year's Kiss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you Suzy's friends? We are B.A.P. Nice to meet you." Himchan extended out his right hand. Daehyun shook it right away, afraid that Haneul would shake hands with the dangerously good-looking guy instead. Insecure much?

"Hi. I'm Daehyun. This is my girlfriend, Haneul." He slung his free arm around Haneul's shoulder. 

"Oh no, she's taken? I was eyeing her earlier. No offense, man. I didn't know she was your girlfriend." Another boy with an unbelievably deep voice confessed.

"None taken." Daehyun smiled and met eyes with the rest of the BAP boys.

"Oh right. I'm Yongguk. This is Youngjae, Jongup and maknae Zelo." The deep voice boy introduced himself and his friends. They nodded their heads in acknowledgement.

"Daehyun-ah, you will have to call Himchan oppa and Yongguk oppa hyung because they're older by a year." Suzy giggled.

"Suzy-ah why are you revealing Yongguk and my secret??" Himchan gasped.

"Then do you want him to speak informally to you guys?" Suzy crossed her arms.

"By a dongsaeng? Hell no." Yongguk huffed.

"You guys are older? Why are you still in high school?" Haneul blinked.

"Because Himchan hyung can't seem to pass in any subjects and Yongguk hyung is just purposely failing himself to avoid attending college." Youngjae answered before Himchan could.

"Yah Yoo Big Mouth, why are you spilling everything to them?" Himchan lightly kicked Youngjae's .

"I'm not Yoo Big Mouth for nothing." Youngjae shrugged. The others laughed as they made their way to the cafeteria.

 

-----

 

At home, L was packing his clothes and necessities in his bag. A few knocks were heard before the his bedroom door was opened. It was Mrs Kim. "Are you done packing yet? Your friends are waiting for you in the car."

"Almost, umma. Aishh Sunggyu hyung why did he have to force us to go camping with him in such a short notice?" L complained as he dumped everything in his duffel bag.

Mrs Kim chuckled in amusement at his son's panicky behaviour. "I'll wait for you downstairs." Mrs Kim said, closing the door.

Once L was done double checking he had everything he needed for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter