Camping trip

My Heart Chose You (Sequel To: It Started With A New Year's Kiss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Haneul couldn't sleep. She tossed and turned, but her thumping heart and wandering brain wouldn't let her sleep. *What is wrong with me? Come on eyes, work with me.*

She relaxed and tried to let herself fall freely into a deep slumber and then, L popped up. Haneul couldn't take it anymore and sat up. *Why does Myungsoo oppa keep on popping in my head like popcorn? Ever since the kiss... Gahfbjfkrb!* Haneul stuffed her face in her pillow. 

In the end she decided to read her History textbook, and eventually she fell asleep in the end.

For the next few days, Haneul preoccupied herself with school work, her friends, and boyfriend, Daehyun. She felt it was wrong of her to think of another guy especially now that she's finally together with her longtime crush.

It was a gloomy Friday morning. The senior high school students were in despair because they were getting closer to the final exams. Ms Kim, Haneul's homeroom teacher entered the classroom with a bright smile on her face. But her smile faded when she saw her students' gloomy expressions.

"Good morning class. What's with the long faces?" She looked at her students worriedly.

"The big exam is coming in a few more months. We're worried we won't be able to graduate, ssaem." One of her students answered.

Ms Kim softened. "Yah.. How will you face the exam with this kind of spirit? I am here for all of you. We will go through this together and I will try my best to help each and everyone of you. To be honest, your grades are improving and if you maintain it I am sure all of you will pass with flying colours." She encouraged sincerely.

The students smiled but they were still feeling slightly down. Then, Ms Kim added, "I knew you will be like this. Which is why next Friday we are going on a camping trip!"

All of the students straightened up when they heard the word 'trip'.

"Really ssaem?? We're going on a trip??!" Jiyoung asked eagerly.

"Yes, with the rest of the senior students from other classes." Ms Kim nodded, smiling delightfully.

Her students burst into cheers and celebration. They thanked their homeroom teacher and promised to study real hard for the upcoming final exam.

Daehyun met eyes with Haneul. "We're going on a honeymoon!" He mouthed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter